All Comments on 'The Sleep Over Pt. 03'

by Gaymale2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Got me rock hard. And suspecting Mr Johnson heard it all, I bet he is rock hard and gagging for Tom's cherry, wrecking it with his veiny thick monster! Don't keep me waiting too long - my blue balls won't be able to cope with my continuous edging!

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

I'd love to be Tom in your story. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories get better and better! Please keep writing! Please, please, please, please!😘🥰

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

Wishing I was Tom! Xxx

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

So very hot with wonderful physical descriptions! Cocks, chests, nipples, cum...oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot cock sucking story, love the description of the masculine musky scent of the crotch and the guys balls. Would love to have Mr. Johnstone seduce Tom and have Tom get on his knees to suck his big musky member and have him use Tom's mouth after he rubs his face in his sweaty crotch while Tom moans at the growing heat of his man meat against his face and Tom's cock grows hard in his white underwear at the thought of Mr. Johnstone's big hairy balls swinging onto his chin or on his nose as he gets his mouth fucked while Mr. Johnstone talks dirty to him..."yes Tom you are a good cock sucking student who needs a big mans musky cock in your mouth"..."you are doing well, yes suck Daddy's cock like you sucked my sons dick in the basement"..."keep going and I'll feed you my seed...you want it don't you?" Hot story can't wait for more from you...keep writing!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 2 years ago

Yes, Tom established his place with his friends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaymale2021@Gaymale2021
Just a gay male having a go at writing some erotic stories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES