The Sleep Paralysis Experience

Story Info
Am I hallucinating, or is someone here to fuck me tonight?
3.6k words
4.61
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever I dreamed about, it was lost and forgotten as soon as I woke up. There was a problem, though: I couldn't move. My eyes remained shut, my body froze in place, and something heavy sat on my chest. It was another sleep paralysis, so I did my best to remain calm, but then the weight in my chest shifted.

"Feeding time!" a woman said, with strange anticipation. "What do you think about this one?"

She sounded young... probably early twenties; the same age of my youngest son. Was she on top of me? I couldn't tell. I was more curious about her first two words. What could she possibly mean by that?

"Yes, I dressed up for the occasion!" she said. "It's hot teachers night, and, as you can see, this one is a divorced cougar you perverts."

Was she talking to who? Are there others here?

My heart beat faster. The longer I remained frozen, the more I could feel the panic attack approaching. I needed to move, I wanted to move! I wanted to at least open my eyes! Yet my efforts were futile. I had no choice but to submit to it until, finally, my eyes opened.

I gasped. What I saw first was the round butt of a girl dressed in a school uniform. Her skirt was so short I managed to see what it looks like a thong wedged between her butt-cheeks, further splitting them. Then, suddenly, her ass was right on my face.

I moaned. Blood quickly rushed to my cheeks.

"Like this?" she asked.

I noticed her spine went further beyond where it was supposed to end. She had a tail; a long thick one that she wagged like an excited dog.

The mysterious visitor kept rubbing her ass on my face, getting my nose right between her butt-cheeks. I can't deny that this is an unexpected way to wake up, though there are worse. This girl must be wearing a very elaborate costume, but that didn't matter. The real question is how did she get in.

"Oh, is she now?" she said and turned around to sit on my tits.

I was right, she couldn't be older than 25. Her black wavy hair was long, reaching as far down as below her breasts. Her eyes, though, were very unusual. They were bright red, almost glowing in the dark, and looked to be ones of a venomous snake. She also had a couple of horns growing out of her head.

Either I was dreaming or hallucinating, or an e-girl dressed up as a succubus broke into my house and decided to follow the legend accordingly. Regardless, I smiled and caressed her thighs.

"You should ask for consent first," I said. "It's very rude to sit on people's faces when they are asleep."

I spanked her hard. She yelled. A ethereal devilish hand approached to float before her, holding a smartphone in the air. It looks like she was live streaming her crime.

The e-girl looked at the phone and said: "I guess it's time to play with my food!"

She lied down on top of me. Her tits pressed against my own as she gave me a deep kiss.

The tail coiled around my thigh while her forked tongue went down my throat. I embraced her, keeping my eyes closed and digging my nails on the back of her neck, slowly scratching down until I met a couple of bony appendages that I assumed would be wings. Maybe this wasn't an elaborate costume. Then again, if this was a really a dream, I gave myself to it.

Why a succubus e-girl, I wondered...

She looked at me, showing off four big fangs that puts a vampire mistress to shame, though she seemed less aggressive than what vampires are portrayed as. She ran a finger down my nose and explored my lips with it before leaning on my neck.

My body shivered. I could feel it hyping for what comes next. She giggled in my ear, and kissed my cheek.

"You can't resist me, can you?" she whispered. "Be sure to smile; people are watching us play."

Still on top of me, the e-girl moved slightly to the side and lifted my tank top to release my breasts. I heard some weird beep and glanced at the opposite side. The ethereal devilish hand floated, showing us on screen, with a small window at the side where people chatted. Despite my room exclusively lit up by the street lights, she was really streaming in the darkness.

The hand approached and pointed the camera to my tits. Seeing them on screen, so big, turned me on. I never thought my big pink areolas could be so attractive. The succubus leaned to my tits and kissed them. It didn't take her long before she nibbled on a nipple.

My breath shortened. I don't recall a moment in my life where my breasts were this tender, and for the life of me, I begged for her to not stop. The way she flicked her tongue, the way she sucked my breasts and squeezed them... none of my partners have ever made me feel this way. It took a girl to do it, and it was all an illusion!

Something pointy touched my pussy through my panties, forcing me to moan higher. Her tail squeezed my thigh while she caressed my body down until her hand met the fabric. Without taking my panties, she caressed my pussy using two fingers and making me shiver as the phone beeped.

Four sharp needles punctured my neck while she put my panties to the side and slipped a finger in me. My instincts told me to struggle, but I gave up to her charms. It's like my body needed to be bitten; to have my blood sucked as she fucks me, and yet, this looked to be the beginning...

I barely glanced at the smartphone and wondered who could be watching this; who is fucked up enough in the head to search online for a live stream of a succubus fucking a woman. Do they enjoy themselves to this?

Right. This is just a dream. Maybe my body is still paralyzed and my brain is hallucinating, processing everything like an erotic dream. I guess it's rude for me to stay still.

I wrestled with the demon and got her sitting on my waist. She giggled and massaged my chest, flicking my nipples while the ethereal hand moved the phone someplace else. The e-girl kissed me before unbuttoning her shirt. As she did that, I pulled the necktie, loosening it and taking it off.

Beneath the uniform, she wore a black lace bodysuit that didn't hide the gold piercings decorating her nipples. Nevertheless, the uniform did a good job on hiding her athletic body, to which I couldn't resist touching each muscle. I got a smile from her for that.

The succubus released her tits and put them straight onto my face. I sucked her nipples and listened to her tender moans while the phone beeped. Blood rushed to my cheeks again while my crotch felt wet. I never sucked a woman's tits before, and now I understand it.

"You love them, don't you?" she giggled, still rubbing her pierced tits on my face. "She loves them, and how couldn't she? They are bigger than hers, and she has a big rack too!"

I let out a moan that got muffled by her breasts. In the mouth of someone else, those words would have felt offensive, but she made it alluring. The succubus pulled off her tits and kissed me again before sitting back on my waist. I watched her as she took off her skirt to reveal a couple of lace garters so far up her thighs it made her ass stand out more. She smiled, and sat on my face again, with the bodysuit partially to the side, revealing the most beautiful asshole I've ever seen.

"Lick it!"

She didn't need to order me around. My body acted on its own and I stuck out my tongue, making instant contact with her hole.

The taste was as amazing as the rest of her body. I licked her asshole for as long as she kept her ass pressed on my face. I circled my tongue around, pushing it inside very slightly... I don't recall licking someone like this ever, and maybe, just maybe, she was doing some mind tricks on me. Or so I thought.

"Fart ASMR? I don't do that!" she laughed. "That's rude."

I guess we have different definitions for that word. As I thought of that, she pressed her butt on my face again, and this time I couldn't breathe.

"That is such a filthy mouth, teacher... Do you speak to your students with it?"

That giggle again... that perverted giggle... It is as if the chat paid her to insult me like that.

"I guess I need to try something different to see if that mouth is as filthy as you make it be."

When she finally got her ass off my face, I took a deep breath and tried to look somewhere else. However, a hand grabbed me by the hair and forced me to look up. Then, something meaty went inside my mouth.

The demon moaned. All I could see was her pubes. I should've known she has a dick instead, and a big one to boot.

I'm no stranger to cocks, but this one felt different... It was thicker, with more prominent veins, and something strange at the tip. When she pulled out, I saw that it was another gold piercing: a ring that came out of the tip and looped downwards to close the circle.

Her wings flapped while her tail loosened and released my leg. Nevertheless, the tip kept caressing my pussy, flicking my clit while she struggled to go down my throat.

"Come on, be a good slut, and take my entire dick!" she insisted, still gagging me with each thrust.

I locked my gaze into her snake eyes. If she wanted a slut, she must make of me one.

She showed me a devilish smile and caressed my face before pulling out and smacking me with her cock. I guess that was her way of saying "challenge accepted." I took her hits gladly, and licked her penis before she pushed it down my throat again.

It got messier the longer she fucked me. The smartphone never stopped beeping as time went on. She pushed deeper and deeper with each beep, until my nose, finally, touched her body. Never in my life I considered swallowing beyond five inches, but now felt like I doubled my limit. It's actually unsurprising for a succubus to have a big tool.

When she pulled out again, I moaned as if I was close to an orgasm. I lost myself to pleasure for so long that I forgot it was her tail that helped me to reach this point. No wonder why I felt so high.

"You always tip for the best!" the succubus said and threw a kiss at the smartphone. Then, she stood up.

I made myself more comfortable and watched her strip down, until all she had on her were the piercings and garters. When she jumped back to bed, she turned me around so that I faced the mattress. Her cock went between my butt-cheeks while her tail coiled around my thigh again. Fangs scratched my neck as I tried to get out of her embrace, but her strength kept me down.

"Ever had your ass fucked?" she whispered in my ear; her cock trying to get inside.

"No, I-"

"Tonight is your lucky night!"

She hugged me tighter and pulled me up so that my butt remained in the air. I was nervous, constantly feeling the piercing caressing my hole while her tail wanted to slip inside my cunt. I tried to relax, and kept repeating myself that none of this was happening, that I'm just hallucinating in the middle of a sleep paralysis, and I am not getting fucked in the ass for real.

I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't. Even though I had my eyes open, my body couldn't react. Besides, I hate to admit it, but I was always curious about anal. I never tried it, though, and if I consider her size... it got me terrified.

She spanked my ass and held me by the cheeks. Her phone kept beeping while she pushed herself into both holes very slowly. The tail slipped inside my pussy very easy, and felt more similar to a flexible dildo. My ass, though... my ass remained shut.

"Come on, open up!"

I shivered. My moans turned an octave higher once my hole stretched and decided to accept the invader. Still, my ass tried to keep it out, until finally, after a very long minute, her entire dick was in.

"So tight!" she moaned and then spanked me and pulled my hair. "It's so strange to find a virgin ass of your age in this city, even more if it belongs to such a willing kow!"

Did... did she just call me a cow? I'm not... Was it because of my tits, even though hers are bigger than mine?

"Ugh, the words 'kow' and 'kine' are demon jargon for the humans we feed upon," she explained, slowly pulling out for the first thrust, "I don't know how those 'enlightened daemons' call them, though. Why am I explaining this anyway? Should the mods ban them, chat? Sounds like we have a celestial or a hunter around here."

No longer I paid attention to whatever went on after the first push. Maybe having her tail in my pussy made things easier... or at least a bit. The pain made me scream, but I didn't dare to tell her to stop. In fact, I didn't want her to stop. There was a very small sliver of pleasure at the end of each thrust; a sliver that started to got bigger as the pain slowly faded.

I hugged my pillow and kept my ass up, taking both her cock and tail while they loosened my holes. My body relaxed, and then the succubus made more sense. Apart from calling me food on her particular way, she also complimented on how good of a slut I am, and told me that I should embrace girls more often than guys. I guess having sex with one brings in a new perspective, even though this wasn't really happening.

"You're enjoying this," she moaned. "I knew you'd be into it."

The spank that followed was so hard I moaned louder and trembled. Part of me thought about my neighbors complaining, but maybe they are gone in this dream. Maybe it's just the two of us; how convenient...

"Harder," I moaned, "fuck me harder!"

With one quick and violent thrust, she pushed her entire dick in my ass and pulled my hair again.

"I am not your student, and you don't get to order me around, kow!" she grunted in my ear.

The high pitched moan I let out signaled that she just ruined an orgasm I had. A tear came out, and she licked it off.

"Are you sad that you don't get to have pleasure?" she said in the most demeaning and condescending way possible. "You are here to feed me; you better remember that!"

She pushed me again, and forced me to keep my face down while she fucked me harder. I couldn't stop crying and, simultaneously, I couldn't deny it! It wasn't the pain or her sudden appearance, but the way she dominated me turned me on so badly that I quickly went back to the brink of an orgasm! None of my partners dared to do something like that. Dreaming about it shows how much I craved for it.

"Fuck, yes! Yes!" I moaned alongside the demon.

She spanked me and giggled.

I tried to look back, but my position made it impossible to see her. I could barely see her body, while the phone floated next to her, clearly in my sight, pointing at my butt. All I could read in the chat was blurry, but I noticed numbers and the word "token" repeated constantly. The viewers tipped for this, which made me wonder for how long she's been streaming. Did she start before breaking in, or after?

I guess it doesn't matter. It's been awhile, and I shouldn't focus on that. My ass was so loose that she didn't have it hard to fuck me faster. My pussy finally reached another orgasm that made me cream her tail. She kept doing me for a bit longer, and then stopped to pull her dick out of my ass.

"Push."

I did. A finger circled around my sore hole, but it didn't go inside. I could feel that she left a big gaping hole behind from all that fucking.

"Good girl."

The e-girl fucked me again after her phone beeped for long enough. This time, she was more violent. Her penis felt harder too, and it was even more painful. Nevertheless, I resisted, and took it like a good whore, just like my mouth did before.

Nails scratched both my back and ass while her tail pressed my G spot again. This time, though, the pleasure was so much that I couldn't resist it. To compensate for my ass, my cunt juiced more and more. It got so bad that I didn't cream this time. My moans shortened, and turned both louder and higher, accompanied with body spasms. The demon kept me in place, but I was so high on the pleasure that my pussy exploded.

Never, in my fifty years of life, have I ever done this. My cunt, still pounded by her tail, squirted out juices on my sheets, making a mess that I'll probably see once I wake up. The succubus made me do something I never thought I could.

With one last thrust, she embraced me again, resting her body on top of me. She kissed my cheek while her phone floated before us, showing our faces to the stream. The ethereal hand switched apps and took a couple of pictures; mostly her kissing and biting me while I just remained there, out of my mind, with no care about anything but the cock filling my ass.

Moments later, she got off me, and turned me on my back again. With her cock within reach, my lips wrapped around the tip, and my tongue played with it as she jerked off. The phone floated next to her, like a giant firefly, observing the action silently.

I caressed the demon's thighs as she shivered. Her moans got louder as time went on, with an increasing need to remember the chat that she's about to cum. When her moans shortened, I stopped and opened my mouth to receive my reward.

The first shot landed as a straight line that blinded my left eye. The second came at the tip of my nose. After the third, all her load went directly into my mouth, with its familiar salty taste and thick texture. However, compared to men, her cum was different... it was slightly spicier. Is not really bad, though. It's actually better. Is it because she's a demon?

The hand took a picture of me with her cock in my face, and another photo of her on top of me. She pinched my nipples one last time before standing, and dressing up.

I watched her, as she chatted with the viewers, almost like this never happened. She glanced back at me and mentioned that she was satisfied by the night, and that it was time to go home. I noticed a backpack on the floor that she picked up before dismissing the floating hand. Then, she said her goodbyes, and everything went dark.

That's when, finally, the sunlight filtered through the window, and I woke up.

It was all a dream, even though I saw stains on my sheets. I don't remember going to bed naked, and my ass felt unusually sore. It's like I masturbated in my sleep, and I fingered my ass very hard.

I went to the bathroom. The first thing I noticed was a message written with black lipstick on the mirror.

"Last night was really fun, my little kow, and we should repeat it. My number is behind the picture on the frame. XOXO."

Indeed, I found a piece of paper wedged on the mirror's frame. I picked it up and immediately I gasped.

It was a selfie of the demon from my dreams, dressed in her bodysuit, showing her rigid cock while she held a Polaroid, which probably was what she hid on that backpack. Her pretty face showed in the shadow, and somehow, she looked more beautiful than in my...

I shook my head. As soon as I finished that thought, the memory played back. I already woke up horny, and caved into my desires while I placed the picture to the sink and jumped into the shower.

It wasn't sleep paralysis. It was all real...

After I finished my shower, I looked at the picture again and felt compelled to call her. Then, I looked at my reflection and saw her holding my tits and biting my neck every morning, getting whatever she gets from humans when she feeds on them. I guess if I have to fall victim to a demon, it better be someone who can fuck me everyday.