The Sleeper

Story Info
Female Roommates trick man?
2.6k words
4.23
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sleeper

By Maximillian Excaliber

6:15 PM

Lian Chang hears the sound of the front door knob rattling. Quickly, she grabs her purse from the end table next to her and removes the 380 automatic inside. She toggles the weapon's safety to the fire position and points it at the front door. "Jasmine? Is that you?" Lian, who is 42 years old, is armed because she knows her petite, 5'2" frame is no match for an intruder.

"Who else would it be, you trigger happy heifer?" Comes a voice from the other side of the door. The voice belongs to Jasmine Browne, her border and best friend. Jasmine is 5'8" tall and has the appropriately ethnic full figure of a woman her races, which are Asian and Negro. Jasmine is 45.

Lian recognizes her friend's voice, toggles the safety again and returns the firearm to her purse.

After a few seconds of fiddling with the lock, Jasmine opens the door and enters the house.

The yellow skinned woman picks up her book and resumes reading. "I thought you said this was your night to get lucky. What happened?"

"He stood me up!" Explains her black haired woman tenant, then goes to the minibar in the dinning room and fixes herself a large scotch on the rocks.

While Jasmine is doing so, Lian asks, "That's twice in a row; think he's trying to tell you something?"

"He's paranoid." The dark-chocolate skinned woman replies as she sits her shapely curvy frame on the couch next to her friend.

Lian looks at her questioningly. "What makes you say that?"

Jasmine takes out her cellphone, taps the keypad a few times and hands the phone to Lian.

There is a text message on the screen. Lian reads the message. It says... 'Ms. Browne, I'm sorry but I do not feel it is appropriate for me to see you socially while we are both employed at Acme.' "He thinks you're setting him up for a sexual harassment suit." She tells Jasmine and hands her back the phone.

"His loss." The mocha woman replies. "All I just wanted was to get fucked." She is frustrated and broods a minute before turning to her friend and confiding. "I don't get it. It's been six months since I've last got laid and I'm just about ready to fuck the first guy whose willing to drop his pants. You haven't had a date since you and Jerry broke up eighteen months ago and seem happy as a lark. How do you do it? Have you found God or something?" The last is a joke. They both know Lian is a practicing Budahist.

Lian plays ignorant. "Do what?"

"Go without!" Demands Jasmine.

The asian woman teases. "Go without what?"

"SEX!" Jasmine yells in frustration.

The Asian woman's next words surprise her friend, "Oh, that. Who said I've been going without?"

Lian likes to play mind-games.

6:25 PM

Before Lian can answer, Frank Simons opens the front door and announces to them that he is home. Frank, who is Lian's other boarder, is 56 and very fit for a man his age. He and Lian goe to the kitchen where Lian hands him a warm of hot mint tea, which he gulps it down quickly and heads straight to his bedroom.

Lian smiles and watches him walk down the hall. "You almost got shot dumb ass!" She calls to him even though she knows that there wasn't even time for her to get her gun out.

The sound of Frank's bedroom door closing echos down the hall.

The momentary distraction gone, she and Jasmine resume their conversation.

"When did you start dating again?" Asks Jasmine.

The Oriental woman answers, "I haven't." and turns a page in her book.

"Hold that thought. I have to go the little girl's room." Announces Jasmine and rushes down the hall to the bathroom.

6:30 PM

Five minutes later she returns. "So, are you doing someone at work?"

Lian turns a page in her book again and replies nonchalantly, "Nope, I'm not doing anyone at work."

"Who is it then?" Inquires Jasmine, who has become both intrigued and filled with curiosity.

Lian lowers the book she has been trying to read, turns to look at the inquisitive woman and opens her mouth as if about to say something but decides otherwise. "I can't tell you. It's a secret."

Not excepting no for an answer, Jasmine spends the next five minutes tossing names out at Lian and attempts to guess who the woman is seeing.

"Don't you trust me?" Asks Jasmine, changing tactics and thinking that whoever Lian is seeing must be married.

A car backfires on the street. Both women jump and laugh about it then Lian confides, "I've been wanting to tell you for a while anyway. I'm just not sure how you'll take it. That's all." She appears hesitant. In reality, Lian has already made up her mind to tell her friend. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone... especially Frank."

"Frank? What's he got to do with it?"

Lian demands, "Do you promise or not?"

"Sure, I promise. Now start talking."

Oddly, Lian tells her, "It'll be easier to show you. Follow me." and leads the ethnic woman down the hall to Frank's bedroom. This perplexes Jasmine a lot.

Frank's door is closed. She motions for Jasmine to put her ear to the door and listen. The sound of snoring can be heard coming from the other side.

6:33 PM

"Did he pass out that quickly?" Asks Jasmine, astonished by how fast the man has fallen asleep.

Lian nods.

"I don't believe it. He's faking it. Nobody falls asleep that fast." Proclaims the black haired woman.

Lian insists, "He does."

"Bullshit!" Insists Jasmine and then changes the subject back to why they are supposed to be there in the first place, "What does any of this have to do with who you are seeing?"

The petite Asian tells her, "There's more, he's going to sleep for at least the next eight hours and nothing in the world will wake him up."

"So?"

Without warning, Lian opens the door and motions for Jasmine to follow her inside.

Jasmine, lacking the bravery to do so, remains outside.

"I don't think we should be doing this. What if he wakes up?" She whispers and a second later is shocked when Lian claps her hands. The Oriental woman is standing less than two feet away from him when she does. "Frankie!" She yells and then a second time... "Frankie! Wake up. I'm back and this time I've brought Jasmine with me!"

Jasmine doesn't wait to see what happens next; she panics and runs down the hall like a bat out of hell. It isn't until she is halfway down the hallway that it occurs to her that Frank didn't wake up. 'What gives?' Jasmine thinks to herself. She waits. Ten seconds go by; she hears nothing. This makes the ebony woman curious and she quietly tiptoes back to Frank's room. Once there, she peeks through the doorway.

Frank is still laying on the bed, snoring. The light in the room is off and the only illumination is coming from the hall.

Lian sees her and laughs... loudly.

Cautiously, Jasmine enters the room.

"Is he really that out of it?", she whispers.

Lian replies in a conversational tone, "Find out for yourself." and pokes him in the side with her left index finger.

Jasmine becomes more confident.

"Frank, wake up! The house is on fire!" Yells the java colored woman from the doorway at the top of her voice.

The sleeping man does not respond.

Lian laughs and reaches for the sheet covering Frank's lower half.

"What are you doing?"

Lian suggests, "Come here and I'll show you something." as she pulls back the sheet down to his ankles.

Jasmine enters the room and stands next to Lian.

"He sleeps naked..." Proclaims Jasmine, then sees something that seizes her immediate attention. "...and he's got a hard-on!" Her heart beat and breathing quickens.

Had she entered the room earlier, she would have noticed the tent protruding from his sheet before Lian removed the covers.

The Oriental woman laughs. "That's because I've been putting a 'Green Pill' in his mint tea."

"A what?" Asks Jasmine.

Lian wraps her small hand around Franks erect cock and begins stroking it up and down. "A 'Green Pill', it's an organic alternative to Viagra. I ordered a case of them from a company my uncle owns in China. One pill produces an erection that will last three full hours. It has no adverse side effects, takes thirty minutes to work and he won't become resistant to it. Go ahead, touch it. He doesn't mind. Do you Frankie?" She offers his penis to Jasmine.

No longer concerned about waking him, Jasmine takes the engorged cock in her right hand and strokes it a few times.

"What else have you been doing?" She ask slyly, enjoying the way Frank's cock seems to throb in her hand.

Lian noticing that Jasmine's nipples are getting hard suggests, "Take off your panties and I'll show you."

"Why?" The black woman isn't thinking or she would have figured it out for herself.

Impatiently, Lian demands, "Just do it!" and removes a foil package from the front pocket of her jeans. The package contains a condom.

Once she sees the condom, Jasmine realizes what the other woman is planning. Even though Jasmine has never done anything like what Lian is proposing, she nervously takes off her skirt and removes her panties. Lust has consumed her.

Lian tears the condom package, removes the prophylactic and carefully rolls it down Frank's penis. "Get on top of him."

Jasmine hesitates a moment and thinks, 'What if someone finds out?'

Lian's next words encourages her, "Go ahead. It'll be our little secret." Trusting her friend, she crawls onto the bed and kneels over Frank.

6:40 PM

Lian points Frank's dick in the direction of Jasmine's pussy. "Now lean forward and slide back until I tell you to stop."

Jasmine does, which changes her center of gravity and forces her to place her hands on the bed to keep from falling forward onto Frank. It also puts her pussy a mere two inches away from the tip of his cock. "A little bit more." Prompts Lian.

Jasmine slides back, feels the crown of Frank's cock graze her clit and jumps suddenly.

Lian smiles triumphantly. "Good, don't move." She begins rubbing the head of Frank's cock up, down and around Jasmine's clit.

Biology takes over and it isn't long before Jasmine's vagina, in response to the stimulation, is oozing warm slick fluid.

Lian continues to do so until she is convinced Jasmine's pussy is lubricated enough, then she pushes the head of Frank's cock through her friend's outer labia to the entrance of the woman's vagina and holds it there.

Jasmine looks down at the sleeping man but the only thing she can think of is how good his hard cock is going to feel going into her pussy.

Frank's hips start to very slowly raise and Lian can feel the man's penis sliding through her hand. "Wait for it..." Lian presses the head of his condom covered cock into the horny woman's hole. "It's almost there..." The head goes inside all by itself and continues until the crown can no longer be seen.

"Did you do that?" Asks Jasmine, unsure of who just did what to her.

Lian replies... "Nope. All I did was hold it. Asleep, he'll..."

Frank's cock penetrates Jasmine another inch and then pulls out the same amount. When the portion of the condom that is in Jasmine's pussy reappears, it is glistening and wet. "... lick or...." The man's cock starts moving up and down, going an inch deeper each time. "... fuck whatever hole he feels." Lian lets go of Frank's cock which seems to have developed a mind of its own.

Five strokes later, the entire condom is wet with Jasmine's pussy juice and sliding easily in and out of the woman's pussy.

Jasmine moans and squirms atop him. The later causes her left nipple to accidentally brush over Frank's lips. She is shocked when he opens his mouth and begin sucking it. "Imagine the wet dream he must be having?" Comments Lian admiringly.

Jasmine moans again but is too busy being fucked to talk.

The penis inside her quickens.

6:50 PM

Ten minutes have passed since Jasmine mounted Frank's cock and he started fucking her.

Various muscles all over Jasmine's body tighten and her nipples become noticeably larger. Somehow, his cock is hitting her g-spot every time it goes inside.

The woman's pussy is swollen and tingling. Her clit is visibly larger and she knows it is so sensitive that the flutter of a gnat's wing flying over it would send her over the edge into orgasm.

Something sets her off. Maybe it is the way his cock is rubbing her g-spot, or the way his mouth is sucking hungrily on her left nipple or maybe is the gnat that just flew by? Whatever causes it, she feels the muscles inside her pussy suddenly and uncontrollably squeeze and contract Frank's penis and continue to do so for fifteen very long seconds. Then comes a pause of less than a second followed by more equally strong and long contractions, each separated by another second. This continues for two full minutes during which time all Jasmine can do is sit there and convulse on his cock erotically unable to breathe.

6:52 PM

Jasmine gasps for air and slumps heavily forward onto Franks chest with half of his still rigid cock buried in her pussy.

Lian asks. "Well? Now you know. Did you like it?"

"Hell yes! I wanna do it again!" Confesses Jasmine and is surprised when she hears her friend say, "Go for it!"

So, for the next hour and a half, Jasmine lets Frank fuck her and doesn't stop until she is too tired to continue. When she's finished, the woman is so exhausted that Lian has to help her off him and to her bedroom, where Jasmine promptly falls onto the bed and passes out.

8:30 PM

Lian tiptoes into Frank's bedroom, removes the condom from Frank's cock, goes to his bathroom and returns with a damp, warm washcloth. Whereupon she proceeds to gently clean his still hard member. Then, she goes back to his bathroom, places the newly soiled washcloth in his laundry hamper and comes back to his bedroom. She next strips naked and proceeds to climb atop him in a sixty-nine position. "Goody, I see she left some for me." Says the Chinese woman as she simultaneously pushes her pussy to the prone man's mouth and begins sucking his cock.

Something touches her clit. It is Frank's tongue. "I can't believe she fell for that fucks-in-his-sleep line you came up with and, that Green Pill bit was priceless." Frank, who has been awake the entire time, continues eating Lian's pussy.

Lian laughs and almost chokes on his cock. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, that part is true."

The man stops abruptly and tries to see the expression on her face.

"What?"

Lian removes his cock from her mouth, begins stroking it with her left hand and says, "It's the only safe way I could think of to make sure you always have a hard-on waiting for me." Then she adds, "Do you want me to tell her tomorrow night what we did before or after you fuck her?"

"Neither. I'll going to pretend to wake up and catch you both in the act and see what you can convince her to do to keep me from calling the police."

As the Asian woman turns around to mount his cock, she tells him... "That's really evil! I like it."

The End