The Sleepover

Story Info
A woman wets the bed at a sleepover with her best guy friend.
1.3k words
4.5
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sleepover

It was three am before me and my best friend, Joey, decided to call it a night. We had been playing GTA the last three hours and the cars were starting to swim before my eyes. My name is Michelle and even though I'm a girl, I beat Joey in GTA every single time. No mercy. You have to be like that when your best friend is a guy.

"Wanna pull an all nighter?" Joey asked, eagerly. He always has too much energy at these sleepovers. I yawned and rolled over on his couch.

"Not really," My medication makes me sleepy. Besides, his couch was too comfortable. Suede with soft, velvet throw pillows. His mom decorated it for him even though he is twenty five.

"You're no fun," and he threw a pillow at my head.

"And you're a brat," I said dodging the pillow and hurling a tissue box at him. Joey is delicious looking with long eyelashes and dark hair. I'd fuck him all day long. If he'd let me. But a friendship is a very precious thing. I didn't want to ruin that thing for something that might not even be real.

Within minutes, I was snoozing on his couch. I was having a beautiful dream where I was giving Joey a lap dance. My breasts were right in his face and he was entranced with my hard nipples and dark areolas. He pushed my thong aside and thrust his fingers inside me. For several minutes, he moved them back and forth until I squirted all over his jeans. The dream felt so real that I literally felt liquid move between my legs. And then with a horrible dawning sensation I woke up.

At first, I was pleased I had conjured up such a realistic dream. That dream turned to horror when I realized there was a puddle between my legs. A large spreading stain on his suede couch. I had wet the bed.

I heard a snore and jumped. Joey was feet away on the twin couch in what looked like an equally deep sleep. The light streaming in the window told me it was morning. As though sensing my gaze, Joey rolled over to face me. Even though his eyes were still closed, I instinctively grabbed the blanket and covered my mess with it. What was I going to do? I could sneak out, leave a note. I'm so sorry about the couch. And I would never see Joey again. I knew he wouldn't tell our friends (he was too nice a guy for that) but I knew he'd be pissed about the couch....and very amused that I, a woman of twenty-five, had wet the bed for no apparent reason. I wasn't even drunk. I had just been very aroused. But how was I going to tell him that? That made me sound like a pervert.

By the time Joey woke up, I was in the kitchen flipping pancakes. I was over so often I knew where everything was.

"I keep telling you, you don't have to do that, Michelle."

"I like to," I said flashing him what I hoped was an airy smile. Especially after I peed on your new couch.

"Suit yourself," said Joey, shrugging and biting into a piece of perfectly cooked pancake. He went on and on about what we could do that day ((ice skating? Hookah lounge? Local poetry slam?) until I couldn't take it anymore. Against my better judgement, I blurted out, "I peed on your couch."

Joey blinked, nonplussed. He had been telling me about a new band that was playing at the bar on the corner. Finally, he seemed to realize what I said and replied, "Well, why did you do that?"

"It wasn't on purpose, dipshit," I snapped. Then, I realized I was the one destroying furniture. Maybe I shouldn't be calling names. I continued in a gentler tone, while hanging my head, "I peed the bed," I felt like I was five confessing to her mommy. Joey laughed, good naturedly.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Come on, let's take a look," Jesus, now he was talking to me like I was five. I followed him reluctantly into the living room. He pulled back the blanket revealing the large dark stain. I saw his eyes widen.

"Wow, uh, you weren't kidding. Did you take medicine before bed or something?" My cheeks were flaming now. But Joey didn't seem hostile or mocking. I owed him an explanation.

"I think I was having a wet.....dream and I got excited and leaked. I'm so sorry. I'll pay for it!" I was hoping this last sentence might throw him off the trail. Joey shook his head slowly.

"Whoa. Girls have wet dreams too," Then a smile broke over his face. "What were you thinking of?"

I buried my face in my hands.

"Hey," Joey was gentle again as he pulled my hands away from my face. "You know me. I'm just teasing. I just thought we told each other everything,"

"Well, then what are your what dreams about?" I shot back. Now his face went red.

"You're right. This is a dumb conversation," It wasn't like Joey to be so evasive. As he turned to go back to the kitchen, I put my hand his arm.

"Joey?" He stared at my hand and then suddenly drew me in for a very hungry kiss. Suddenly, we were shedding our clothes all over again. Joey looked drugged when he saw my bare breasts for the first time.

"Jesus, they are even better than I imagined,"

"You imagined them?"

"Of course. It's so hard to fall asleep next to you when I have a hard on," There was no talking after that. He sucked on my nipples leaving light hickies across my breasts and a dark one on my neck. He traced his lips down to my pubic region which was wet and waiting for him. I moved to go down on him but he shook his head and pulled a condom out from his pocket. His member was thick and pulsing with eagerness, the same eagerness we shared. He picked me up and tossed me on the (non-soiled) couch. He entered swiftly. It hurt a bit (it always does at first, for me) but as he thrust the pleasure grew more insistent until it was impossible to ignore, and I was screaming his name like some cheap porn star or a whore hired for one night. My keens didn't even sound real, but Joey seemed to love them. He had his eyes closed, hands clasped over my giant tits. Finally, as I was coming close I was struck by a worry.

"Joey, I'm going to pee again!" I knew the telltale signs. My bladder (full of coffee) was making itself known. I was going to pee during sex all over Joey and he'd be repulsed. And who would blame him?

I expected him to climb off of me right away and point me in the direction of the bathroom. But he kept thrusting and sure enough, a gush of liquid poured forth from me soaking his dick and some of the couch. Joey looked thrilled and I felt him cum seconds later. He pulled out quickly, breathing, panting rapidly.

"Wow, that was hot," he said, oblivious to the small puddle next to him.

"Didn't you see what happened?" I said, desperately. Now I had ruined two couches!

"Yeah, you squirted. It was so sexy. I didn't know you could do that," He looked at me with piercing eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. "You're full of surprises. I can't wait to unravel them all. And don't worry about the couches." He was full of surprises as well. Remember what I said about not spoiling the friendship for something that might not be real? This was definitely real.