All Comments on 'The Slippery Slope Ch. 02'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

His wife shows him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. She exposes herself to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man. She probably has contracted several STD's already. And you think her husband would touch her with a ten foot pole? He's filing for a divorce and cleaning out the bank accounts. This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No choice here. They’re pretty much the same except a hooker at least gets paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Swallow a bullet

You’re scum, talent free idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I had the presents of mind"

If you must post, please find an editor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

You keep changing narrator, bad in itself, but not even an indicator!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a Slut

This was not a well thought out story. It is all over the place and just poorly written. I would suggest writing for yourself and not for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

Hoppi18Hoppi18almost 4 years ago
Writing advice

If you're going to switch back and forth between perspectives it would help out a lot if you could make some kind of annotation like their name: or a divider line. It gets confusing. For the most part the creative writing part was ok. I'm not in that lifestyle so I have no real advice to give other than what I've read about from other sources. It is, like every other lifestyle, monogamy included, something you have to have open communication about constantly. Not just speaking frequently, but concise in a way that'll accurately convey your intent. That's all I got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So you asked

"If any of you reading this can help explain this lifestyle" Maybe because you're mentally ill and need psychological help.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Too hard to not get lost in this one. No idea who was doing what, where, when and with whom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

kind of a stupid story and why would any man keep a whore like her toss the slut to the curb if you really like this shit must be happening to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a fucking mess!

So cuckolding warrants a warning in LW, but rape doesn't? Yes it was she was forced to have sex under some vague threat.

So switching back and forth... let your reader know what's happening... I couldn't keep up with the changes.

Abbreviations - AP I guess means airport, though never seen it like that

The AM, better writing the morning. These types of abbreviations can only work in speech.

This is how xtians behave? Meeting at church and showing signs of infidelity?

Ted called Bill a reluctant cuckold, and said a willing one eats cream pie. Wrong, Bill was willing, it was agreed in advance with Julie with no ultimatum. Willing cuckolds don't always eat cream pie, and Bill had made no indication of it. I'm sure the author had loads of ideas mapped out, but did not take the time to develop any of them, just shoved the end result in.

What could have developed out of ch1 and solidified that turned out to be a complete mess. Don't rush, develop your ideas and characters, get an editor. If you do well you will build a following and can ignore 26thnc and his hate campaign (mr obsessed). In the meantime, only 1* for both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not my thing

If you have to "reclaim it" four times a months it's not yours, it never has been, and it never will be.

Time for the cuck to find something better, which shouldn't be all that hard to do considering what he's been content with so far.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
No way...

This story was just plain stupid and terrible. First off, I agree with most everyone, this tale of infidelity is really bad. Bill is NOT a man but a good wimpy cuck while Julie is his whore wife. This is not a real marriage, it's a farce. Who knows when she will come home after one of her episodes and is either pregnant or has a STD. These kind of stories have only one place to go...straight into the trash. Not even worth the one star

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
loved it

Years ago wife and I tried the lifestyle, but only once. For the sake of argument, lets just say we picked the wrong guy. After that we used it in fantasy, and had a great time. This couple have the right idea about it though. It's an outside influence to enhance your sex life, not replace it. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Goingstrong....

....down the latrine.

Please keep the water flushing, the smell is unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need to choose a perspective

Totally confusing switching from her perspective to his. Rewrite this.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Great dose of reality thrown in. Liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous