The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 06

Story Info
No rest for the wicked.
2.4k words
4.36
7.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

26th December

Slut set straight and put to work.

Christmas Day was as wonderful as ever. We were closed for business and after opening presents sat down to a long booze fuelled lunch. Dani had brought her latest boyfriend; a very large international rugby player. He was sweet but not very bright, rather like most of Dani's many boyfriends. Alex whispered in my ear that his dullness was more than compensated for by his massive cock.

Boxing Day was a business day. Unusually we opened in the afternoon. A lot of men liked to visit their extended family on this day and a lot more liked to pay for sex with a beautiful young woman. I was briefed beforehand by Mum in her office. She had her stern face on and I knew I was in for a lecture. Dani was sat beside her, typically inscrutable.

"Now Catherine," Mum began. "Your debut was most impressive. I do not however like my girls to play the virgin more than twice. This afternoon you are going to work the bar with Danielle and the two students, Megan and Jessica. Danielle will tell you their working names.

"I want you to be very clear that you work for me and not Alexandra. I know that you two are up to something. I have tried to squeeze it out of Danielle but she has misplaced loyalty to one or both of you. I am obviously broad minded but I do not want you and Alex fucking. Alex had quite enough incest with your father thank you very much. Is that clear?"

I blushed and nodded furiously.

"Of course, Mum. I would never dream of such a thing. What about threesomes?"

"That is work, stupid girl and you are to fake it. Anyway, you are not ready for anything kinky."

Innocent, inexperienced Cat blushed and nodded. Dani looked straight into my eyes and my soul but her face said nothing.

"Danielle will look after you. Do as she says though. You are not as smart as you think you are."

Growing up, Dani and I fought all the time and I was still prone to giving her lip. Dani however had patience and treated me with patronising care. I was suffering from genuine stage fright. This would be the first time I had consciously prostituted myself. I no longer had the cover of sluttage or the thrill of debasing myself to please my mistress.

I am naturally quite shy. I can appear confident but that is an act and I was struggling that day. I also do not like being scantily clad around people who are fully dressed. In a changing room, on a netball court or even on a beach or in a club it is fine because I am surrounded by others in a similar state of undress.

Dani is thoughtful and my uniform for my debut was a netball dress in sky blue. It had been shortened quite a bit and had a rear zip added for more sensuous removal than the usual up and over. I was even allowed to wear proper sports knickers and trainers. Dani and the students wore identical dresses to mine but with sports thongs underneath. They managed to look sexy. I just looked misplaced.

This really calmed me down. Dani gave me a makeup lesson as I was not very good. We all went for the young, fresh look which was the theme for the afternoon including hair in tight pony tails. Later on the more experienced crew would start work, dressed more appropriately for ladies of the night.

We took position at the bar at just before two O'clock. Jimmy was the barman and wished me luck. He was a big lad and served drinks and made sure the girls were treated with proper respect. He poured us sparkling water in champagne glasses. My mother walked in at five minutes past two, leading four surprisingly young men in expensive suits. Football players I was later to find out.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to four of my young ladies."

"Dido (Dani's work name), Sophie (Jessica), Ellie (Megan) and Chloe (me).

We stood up and did a little twirl. The men clearly knew each other and had a brief discussion before deciding who would have whom. Their leader took mum to one side to make some special requests.

"I am sorry sir', Mum explained, "But these girls are fresh and inexperienced which is reflected in the price. Four rooms and one girl each. No backdoor action. Their beauty I think will make your experience a festive treat."

I suppose I should have been grateful to start with a physically attractive young man. Unfortunately, he was not very talkative and almost immediately his hand was inside my knickers. I let out a little squeal of surprise. I was not expecting quite such forwardness.

I at least managed to establish my date's name. Jimmy brought champagne for the men as Darren continued to poke about in my pants. It was only by imagining a foursome with Dani that I could generate a bit of lubrication sufficient for digital penetration. I clearly was not making a very good impression as Darren impatiently grabbed my hand and thrust it into his groin. I caught up and started to rub his decent sized cock through his trousers.

Darren told me to get under the table. I had to inform him that was not allowed. With a huff, he drained his glass and virtually pulled me out of the chair. Fortunately, we were in room 4 which was on the ground floor. It was of course unlocked and I opened the door as coquettishly as I could and sashayed in looking back at him over my shoulder. Darren slammed the door shut and in an instant had his jacket off and his trousers and pants around his ankles.

"Suck this, bitch," he demanded.

I was beginning to suspect that Darren did not have a girlfriend and watched too much porn. Nevertheless, I got stuck in. I was a good cocksucker and I could completely suppress my gag reflex. To be fair Darren was clean and shaved. His cock was big and very hard. I pushed down so my nose was in his groin and counted to ten, meanwhile unlacing his shoes and helping him out of his trousers. He managed to remove his own shirt and tie. His mum would have been so proud. I came up and let his head out of my mouth with a loud pop of my lips. It slapped against his rather fine six pack. I looked up at him with what I thought were adoring eyes and licked his shaft from balls to tip, carefully circumnavigating the whole of the base of his glans.

Darren moaned a bit as I let his cock sink into my throat again.

"Stop," he squawked. "I'm going to come."

Time for the squeeze I thought. I grabbed his penis in my left hand and squeezed hard, the muscles of my forearm standing out rather alluringly I thought. Darren however stared off into the near distance.

I felt his cock relax and rather than putting it straight back in my mouth, I moved on to sucking his balls, interspersing this with protestations of love and admiration of his genitalia.

Darren, recovering told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I took the liberty of quickly stripping but before I could remove my trainers he had his head between my buttocks and was slobbering ineffectively over my pussy. This did not last long and I do not know why he bothered. I was damp rather than wet and when he rammed his cock into my tight cunt I was not ready and cried out.

"Shit that hurts." Fortunately, I had my wits about me and was able to add, "I've never had one so big. I'm quite new to this. Now that it's in though it feels fantastic. Ride me cowboy."

I now began to wonder if Darren was deaf or foreign as he just pounded me hard without making a comment. He did not even grab my tits or pull my hair, just gripping my hips hard enough to bruise. In fact, he was virtually silent and were it not for his heavy breathing I would have not known he was there. Apart from the fucking of course. I made up for it with much panting, squealing whilst athletically thrusting back. Darren turned out to be quite a lazy bastard as soon he was content to stand still and let me do all the work. I am fit though and could keep that up for hours.

His performance would definitely be counted in minutes. Without warning he withdrew and grunted twice. Something warm landed in the small of my back.

"What the fuck?" I almost exclaimed. I doubt that he was practicing coitus interruptus for contraceptive purposes. This was presumably what porn had taught him.

Still I had work to do and I looked back over my shoulder and scooped his jism up in my hand.

"That was amazing. You've banged me so hard that I'm going to be walking bow legged for days."

I licked his semen up and opened my mouth wide to show it on my tongue. Then I swallowed and opened my mouth again to show that it was all gone. I told him how fantastic it tasted and what an enormous quantity he had coughed up. I pulled my hair loose and shook it alluringly. Then I knelt at Darren's feet and licked the remaining cum from his cock.

I could have been licking a robot for all the reaction I got. Darren went over and lay on the freshly laundered bed. He found the TV remote. I got in next to him and snuggled up tight. I glanced at the clock and I was horrified at how much time we had left. Dani had given me lots of tips but not how to deal with boredom.

"Who's playing?" I asked as I ran my hand gently over his torso, then his rippling abdomen and finally his flaccid penis. In fairness his body was fantastic and touching it was most pleasurable. It was a pity that the body did not seem to be connected to a brain.

"Chelsea and United," Darren grunted in an annoying impersonation of a black man. I tried gushing.

"Oh, I don't really understand football. I'm just a silly girl. I do like the hunky players though. Could you explain the offside rule to me?"

Darren seemed not to hear this and I concluded that either he didn't really understand it or he just had too few words in his vocabulary to articulate such a challenging concept.

In fact, the offside rule is the same in football and hockey and I was pretty good at springing the offside trap myself.

I tried nibbling his ears, putting my tongue in them, nibbling and licking his neck, flicking his nipples with tongue and fingers and trying to insert a pussy creamed finger into his mouth. I even considered kissing him. All to no avail.

I changed tack.

"How about a beer?"

"Yeah. OK"

Ah, progress. I went to the mini-bar and got us one each.

Returning to the bed I resumed my exploration. I could feel an erection slowly retuning so I glided south and put his cock back in my mouth. That was probably where he kept his brain.

Darren suddenly shouted.

"Yes. That's how you do it."

I muttered a garbled thank you, which is not easy with your mouth full.

Then he groaned.

"No, you idiot. That was wide by a mile"

I looked up and he was still staring fixedly at the screen. Still his penis continued to stiffen and I had half an hour to kill. Soon it was rock hard and I was bobbing up and down like a dinghy in a storm. I thought that it was time to disengage and straddle him but he gave no real indication that he wanted me to do so and it occurred to me that my body would block his view. I added a bit of testicle massage to the mix. In fairness yet again, when he climaxed he produced a substantial wad of spunk. Again I showed him how much and swallowed like a good girl. I need not have bothered.

For the remaining twenty-five minutes I carried on stroking his muscles with one hand and masturbating with the other. I came silently just as it was time to call time.

Darren got dressed surprisingly quickly although he did not attempt to knot his tie and left without comment. He did not write anything in the visitors' book either.

I pulled on my dress, grabbed my knickers and sped through to the changing room. Dani and the students were already there and laughed at my weird first encounter. Although I was new and was not expected to service that many men in my first week, I was expected to be ready to go again sharpish. This meant a quick shower, then re-application of makeup and perfume and a run of the iron over my dress.

The next two men were much easier than Darren. They were older and physically rather ordinary. However, they made an effort and knew how to go down. They also wanted me in multiple positions which was fun. They both made me laugh. They did not make me come though.

I did my last client at 9 O'clock. Things were busy by then and twelve girls were working as well as two maids, which meant showering with Dani which was nice. Mr Miserable was a fat grumpy bastard who insisted on telling me about how his wife had driven him to paying for sex. He begged me to tell him that I was younger than I actually was and gratuitously informed me that he had daughters my age. Fortunately, Dani had warned me about his type. Still he gave me the creeps. He left me quite sore. I needed a stiff brandy after that.

I spent the rest of the evening in a little black dress waitressing at the bar. I had plenty of indecent propositions but no hands were laid upon me.

Next day was much the same although I started work at nine and did not finish until two in the morning. After that it was five days on and two off.