The Small Town Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

withdrew it from the patients rectum. Once my nurse's finger was out she held it up for the mother and myself to observe, The patients mother seeing this let out a disgusted groan and wrinkled up her nose, my nurses finger was covered with wet dark brown feces. I saw this and immediately nodded my head towards the cabinet where the enema bag is kept. The patients mother was soothing her daughter by rubbing her back and telling her she was a good girl. That she and my nurse would help clean her up and then she could get down and have a seat. The daughter was a mess she had feces smeared in between her buttcheeks and around her anus, she even had a little on the outside of both of her buttcheeks. My nurse had thoroughly worked her bottom over.

My nurse helped the patient clean up and then get down off the table. The patient was telling her mother she was sorry but that she couldn't help it. That she had never had anything like this done to her before, and she couldn't help it. Both my nurse and her mother looked at her and affectionately smiled at her both of them told her they knew and understood.

My nurse looked at the mother and asked her if she was ready for her exam. The older patient looked at my nurse and told her yes she was ready.

My nurse looked at the older patient, and then looked at her daughter and told her daughter when she was done with her mother's physical. The nurse was going to put her back up on the table and give her a big enema to clean all the nasty stuff out of her. The younger patient looked at my nurse and told her okay she knows best.

12