The Smiling Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Peter, all by your loneseome?'

'Ya Teresa, Allison is at a conference in Houston, She won't be back 'til tomorrow night.'

'Oh really. That's OK Peter. I'll keep you company. What are you drinking there?'

I flashed her my bottle of Corona.

'Ooohh Mexican beer, I came across a great drink when I was in Mexico. You wanna try it?"

I had nothing better to do than sit and wallow in self pity so I accepted.

She rushed back to her place. She was back in a flash with a huge pitcher of punch and two glasses. The glasses of punch were going down easy and it wasn't long before I had a good buzz going. She must have really made it potent. The conversation was light and harmless for the first while. When the pitcher was empty I was flying.

'So Peter honey, you seemed really down earlier.'

'Ya, my wife is in Houston and she's spending all her time with this gorgeous guy called Jared.'

'Ooohhh, how gorgeous?'

'You'd love him Teresa. All of the women at the Christmas party were swooning as he passed.'

'Really, but he only has eyes for Allison, is that it?'

'Yes Teresa, they are great friends. Allison called me tonight. It took less than a minute. The last thing she said into the phone as she hung up was 'Oh Jared.''

'Wow, this sounds serious Peter.'

'I don't know Teresa. I just don't know.'

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought of the commercials.

Teresa said, 'She's with Jared,' like that was the best possible thing that a woman could do. It was a perfect imitation of the commercial in my head.

I got angry. 'Dammit, she's with Jared.'

That's when Teresa pounced. Right when I was as vulnerable as I would ever be. She reached out and started stroking my leg.

'There, there Peter. I'm here for you honey. She's with Jared but you're with me.'

I just sat there in a daze. I had that fucking commercial going through my head.

Sigh. 'She's with Jared. She's with Jared. She's with Jared.'

I swear Sharon, I didn't even know what was going on. I was just sitting there.

Teresa got my pants off and sucked my cock until I was hard. I still was not really aware of what was going on.

'She's with Jared. She's with Jared. She's with Jared.'

Before I knew it, Teresa was bouncing on my dick. She just kept bouncing and eventually I came. Teresa gave me a look. It wasn't a loving look, or a tender look, it was look of triumph. She tossed her bikini bottoms at me and said, 'Here's a souvenir,' and then she left.

I sat there in a stupor on the patio for a couple of hours. Eventually I had to piss and I headed inside. I crashed on the couch.

21)

The next day my doorbell rang around noon. I was still crashed on the couch. The doorbell kept ringing and then I heard someone pounding on the door. I got up and answered it. Of course, it was Teresa.

'Hi Peter, quick let me in.'

I stood aside and she scampered inside. Then she went to kiss me. I backed away.

'C'mon Peter, don't be shy. We're lovers now.'

I wasn't really sure about what happened the previous night.

'We are?'

She looked angry. 'Of course we are honey, don't you remember?'

'Not really, sorry.'

She glanced around the house. Her bikini bottoms were on the kitchen table. She marched over to them and then held them up like a trophy.

'Remember these Peter?'

It dawned on me that we really did have sex the previous night, even though I never initiated it.

'It was a mistake Teresa. I love Allison. I would never cheat on her.'

'Aaahhh Peter, but you did have sex with me last night. You did. You know it's true.'

'I remember it now, but it was a mistake Teresa. It will never happen again.'

She grinned at me evilly. 'Oh but it will Peter. You are going to fuck me good right now.'

'I'm sorry Teresa, you better leave.'

'If I leave Peter, the first thing I do when I'm talking to Allison is tell her all about last night.'

'Oh my god Teresa, you wouldn't do that, would you? Please no. I love her. I can't lose her.'

'Trust me Peter, I'll come right out and tell her the first time I see her.'

'I don't believe you. Please leave Teresa.'

She stomped out.

22)

So now I was thinking to myself. I have to tell Allison right now before this blows up in my face. I have to tell her right now.

I know Sharon. I see what you're thinking. If I had confessed all this to Allison right away before anything more happened, she would have gotten angry, but she would probably have forgiven me and we would still be together.

I actually agree with you. That's exactly what I should have done. I had myself halfway convinced that I was going to tell her as soon as she got back.

But of course when Allison returned she basically attacked me. We were making love passionately before we even said any words to each other. Afterwards she was glowing.

'Oh Peter, I missed you so much honey. I hope you didn't miss me too bad?'

She was so happy and so loving, I just couldn't say anything right then.

We were in bed cuddling when the doorbell rang.

Allison jumped right up and ran to the door before I could say anything. Of course it was Teresa again. She asked Allison about the conference and they were chatting. Then Teresa started talking about our get-together on the patio. I was frantic. I stood behind my wife and I motioned to Teresa. I bowed low to her and nodded my head. She smiled triumphantly and then ended the conversation gracefully with no mention of any sex and then she left.

23)

From then on Teresa tackled me whenever I was alone and we had sex. I was terrified that she would tell Allison and then my marriage would be over. You know Sharon, I can be an attentive lover when I want to be. Teresa never saw any of that. All of our sex was very ordinary. I must admit I was angry a lot of the time, so it probably was forceful sex. But I truly never wanted to have sex with Teresa. Not even once. Every time she initiated it.

So now it had been 9 months since the first time. Teresa and I must have had sex at least 20 or 30 times. As you, no doubt, have heard already, Teresa's 18 year old beautiful daughter was called Lizzie. She was a true knockout. I must admit, I did stare at Lizzie a few times. I couldn't help myself. She was exquisite. But, I swear to you, I never had any designs on her. I just liked to look at her. Lizzie watched Teresa and I have sex a couple of times and then she decided that she wanted me.

She attacked me one day. I tried to back away. She wouldn't take no for an answer. She slipped off her top and her beautiful breasts were bouncing in front of me.

'You know you want me Peter.'

'I'm married Lizzie. I love Allison.'

'Then why are you fucking my mom all the time?'

'It's complicated Lizzie. I just can't do it with you. I'm sorry.'

That bitch took right after her mother.

'Oh yeah. I wonder what Allison will do when she finds out that you've been fucking my mom for months.'

'Oh my god, no Lizzie. Please.'

'Quit crying and be a man Peter.'

She dropped her pants. Now this vision of beauty was naked except for sexy thong underwear. My eyes drank in her body. I couldn't help myself.

'Yes, that's right Peter. Now come and get it or I swear Allison will know all.'

I convinced myself I had no choice. We fucked right then and there. Afterwards Lizzie told me that I was her first. She had used a dildo already but never been with a man. The way she reacted to the actual sex act, I believed her. So that's basically it Sharon. For the next 2 or 3 months they attacked me whenever they could and I obliged them until Allison caught me with Lizzie."

===

"Wow Peter, That's quite a story. I will talk with Allison. I'm sure she would be interested to hear that."

"Oh thank you Sharon. Thank you."

Peter hugged me frantically.

"I better go Peter. I'll let you know when the meeting will happen."

"OK Sharon. Thanks again."

24)

"Allison honey, guess who cornered me yesterday?"

"Who? Jason?"

"Nope, guess again."

"Peter?"

"Yep, he wanted me to talk you into listening to his story."

"I hope you told him no fucking way."

"I did Allison, but then he told me his whole story. It was very interesting. If I were you I would want to hear it."

"Really, what could be so interesting about it? He betrayed me."

"I know Allison, but the way he tells it, I can see what happened. I was sympathetic to his cause. "

"You really think I should listen to him Sharon? Will it change anything?"

"That's your call Allison. You will understand much better. That's all I can say."

"Fine, I will listen to him, but I want you there with me at the same time. Don't let me do anything foolish OK? Stop me from kissing him or anything. And also stop me from hitting him if I want to do that. OK?"

"Fine Allison. Is tonight good?"

"Yes, Bill plays cards tonight. It's perfect."

"OK, I'll set it up with Peter. How about my place at 7?"


"OK Sharon. I'll see you then."

25)

Peter arrived first. He looked really nervous.

"She's really coming?"

"Yes Peter. She didn't really want to listen to you, but I convinced her."

"Thanks so much Sharon."

Allison showed up. She also looked nervous.

"Hi Peter."

Peter attempted to hug her and she backed away.

"None of that Peter. You should know that by now."

Peter flushed.

"Sorry Allison. You look wonderful as usual."

Allison actually looked rumpled. She looked as bad as it was possible for her to look. She blushed.

"Peter, I look a mess."

"Well maybe, but a mess on you looks wonderful. Trust me."

"Let's head to the living room and get this over with shall we? I need to be back before 10."

We sat down and then Peter told his whole story, pretty much exactly the same as he told me. When he was done, Allison looked amazed.

"Jared? You were jealous of Jared?" She giggled.

"What's so funny Allison? You obviously liked him a lot. Why wouldn't I get jealous?"

Peter was very defensive. Allison sobered.

"I guess I can understand it a little. Some of the ladies at work were jealous of me at the time. They thought we were doing things too. So, I guess I can see it. It's funny because Jared came out of the closet a few years ago. Jared is gay."

"Jared is gay? Oh my god!"

"Yep, but Peter. I could have forgiven you if you told me about the first night on the patio. All you had to do was tell me all about it. Sure I would have been angry but I would have gotten over it."

"I know Allie honey. I kick myself every day."

Allison looked like she wanted to hug Peter and console him. She stood up and headed his way. I blocked her.

"You asked me to stop this Allison."

She looked confused and then nodded her head.

"Right, thanks. I need to go home and think about things. Thanks Sharon for everything. Peter, we can meet again another time and talk some more. I need to go."

Peter nodded and she left.

"Why did you stop her from coming to me Sharon? I thought you were on my side?"

"Peter honey. Allison asked me ahead of time to stop her from kissing you or hitting you. She didn't want to do anything foolish in the heat of the moment. It looked like she might kiss you so I stopped her."

"But that was my chance."

"Peter, Allison is happily married to Bill now. Remember?"

"Oh I know. At least she is thinking. I have a chance. Thanks Sharon. I should go."

"Bye Peter."

26)

Allison met with Peter again, but she decided she couldn't leave Bill. Bill never knew how close he was to losing his wife.

Peter was a wreck for a while. He finally got to tell his story and Allison still rejected him.

I still was having no luck with men. I dated here and there. I even had sex a couple of times, but none of those men made any real impression on me.

Jason was able to convince the judge that counselling sessions were a waste of time.

The divorce became official and I was just numb. I still thought about Jason on a regular basis. Sometimes I would daydream for long periods and remember the happy times. He was such a wonderful husband.

I asked the P.I. to watch Jason on weekends again, just to see what was happening with him.

Jason didn't leave his apartment for 3 weekends in a row. He had no woman. It looked like he had given up on finding a partner.

27)

I woke up one Saturday morning and realized that it had been three years since I followed the smiling man around like a lost puppy. Aside from those two weeks with Peter I had been basically alone for three years.

I headed over to Jason's apartment and then knocked on his door.

Jason looked very surprised to see me.

"Hi Sharon."

"Can I come in Jason?"

He actually smiled at me. "Sure."

His apartment looked much better this time around.

"Nice place Jason."

"Thanks Sharon, you look great. You look much better with the long blonde hair."

I blushed. "You still seemed to be attracted to me even when my hair was red and really short honey."

Jason blushed. "Your legs and your ass are still awesome Sharon."

I was wearing tight shorts and he was eyeing my body hungrily.

"This body is all yours if you want it Jason honey."

He looked afraid for a second.

"Let's just talk for a while Sharon."

"If you insist Jason."

We talked on and on for hours. It was amazing. Somehow it was late afternoon and I was starving.

Jason gave me another significant look.

"What?"

"Would you like to go out to dinner Sharon?"

"Like a date?"

"Sure, like a date."

"I'd love to Jason."

"OK, I'll make reservations at Gino's. I'll see you there at 7."

"OK honey."

I was ecstatic. I was bouncing with energy. I gave Jason a quick hug and then scampered out of the apartment.

28)

Gino's was a high end fancy Italian restaurant. Jason and I had a very nice dinner there on our 2nd wedding anniversary. I had a really good feeling about things.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening primping myself. I dressed up in a glitzy evening gown and then called a cab to come get me.

When I saw Jason at the restaurant, he looked amazing. I rushed up and gave him a passionate kiss. He responded affectionately.

We were mid way through our meal when Jason surprised the heck out of me.

"Guess What Sharon."

"What?"

"I became friends with that jock you were following for a while."

"You what?"

"You never had a chance with him Sharon. He did try for me though."

"He what?"

"He's gay Sharon. He's an accountant. His name is Jared Northrup."

"Oh my god!"

"We were just friends for a while and I didn't realize that he was gay at first. It was unbelievable the number of women that lost their marbles like you did Sharon. He tried not to lead them on. He almost never spoke to a woman, but they were drawn to him like flies to honey."

"What about men, surely he had no trouble finding male partners?"

"Oh, he's actually a very interesting guy. He was looking for a meaningful relationship on an intellectual level. He kept attracting guys who just wanted sex. I think he finally found a long term boyfriend. I haven't talked much with him since he tried to kiss me."

"Wow Jared huh? If I'm not mistaken we have a mutual friend."

"What do you mean?"

"My best friend lately is a lady named Allison. She used to work with a gay hunk named Jared. They were really good friends."

"That's hilarious Sharon. Jared used to talk about Allison all the time. She was the only woman that never came on to him and just treated him like a regular co-worker. He really liked her a lot."

"So did you ever get lucky with any of the ladies that Jared rejected honey?"

Jason blushed.

"There was one lady. We dated a few times. She found another man though. I wasn't really her type."

"You're my type Jason. I'm so hot for you."

"Well, I must say Sharon, I've enjoyed your company tremendously all day today. Let's finish up here and go back to my place huh?"

I stood up and scanned the restaurant for the waiter and waved to him frantically.

Jason gave me a funny look. The waiter rushed over.

"Check please. We need to leave right away."

Jason beamed at me and the waiter left and quickly reappeared with the check.

29)

The sex with Jason was wonderful. It was like we were 19 again. I came and came. Jason was an animal. Then we had a tender loving session. I was so happy. We fell asleep in each other's arms and I never wanted to leave.

The next morning I woke up early and just sat and stared at my lover. I couldn't believe the previous day had actually happened.

Jason woke up and caught me staring at him. He smiled. "What?"

"I love you so much Jason."

"I love you too Sharon. I never stopped loving you."

"Could we please give it another shot Jason? I will never stray again. I promise."

"I guess. We can try Sharon. I'm not sure I can trust you though. I'm guessing it won't be wonderful all the time."

"Oh Jason honey, I'm so happy."

We kissed passionately and then made love. I was in a state of bliss.

30)

The next month was wonderful for me. Jason and I made love on a regular basis. We couldn't get enough of each other.

We attended a barbecue as a couple and some of our old friends were there. We attracted a lot of attention. Everyone seemed to be genuinely happy that we had gotten back together.

There were a few times over that time period where I could see that Jason was starting to wonder about my allegiances. He wasn't really jealous, he just didn't trust me. I tried to make sure that he knew he was the only man for me.

Then came another fateful day in my life. I was on my way home from the gym. There was a huge accident. I was stuck in traffic. The highway was a parking lot. I pulled out my phone and texted Jason right away to let him know that I was stuck. I was going to be late.

When I finally arrived home Jason was waiting for me. He had a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry Sharon. I know you've done nothing wrong this time, but I can't live like this. We can never be a couple again. We're done for good."

I burst out in tears.

"But Jason, I was just stuck in traffic. There was nothing I could do."

"I know Sharon honey. After I got your text, I tuned in to the radio and they mentioned that it was a real humdinger of an accident."

"I don't understand Jason. If you believe me, then what is the problem?"

"The problem is that I can never get that image of you masturbating out of my head. Every time I see you smile at another guy, my blood starts to boil. My rational side understands that you're just being friendly, but my emotional side loses it."

"Jason honey, I love you so much."

"I love you too Sharon. I really do. This last month has been great in so many ways. But I can't go on living like this. My first thought when I got your text was, Oh no, she's found another jock. This is the end."

"But you listened to the radio and you found I was telling the truth."

"Yes Sharon, but those 15 minutes where I thought it was over were hell. I kept reliving that weekend in my head. I knew that if this guy wasn't gay then we were done."

"Oh Jason, please honey. Give it some more time."

"I'm sorry Sharon, I'd rather be alone than live in a state of constant fear. I wish you all the best in the future. I really do."

"Oh Jason, hold me."

He let me cry on his shoulder but then he helped me pack all of my stuff and he escorted me out.

31)

I was very depressed for the next while. I was just going through the motions. Allison tried to cheer me up but I wasn't very receptive.

It was about two months after Jason and I split up that Peter approached me in the food court.

"Hi Sharon, how are you?"

"Oh Peter, I'm OK I guess. How about you?"

He stared into my eyes.

"You're hurting Sharon. I can tell."