All Comments on 'The Snowstorm'

by FLC_writes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very good. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating asshat and a friendly, neighborhood whore. I guess, for a dirtbag like this anti-hero, living somewhere with a gutter slut nearby actually worked out in his favor. Too bad his wife has to live with this shitbird, not to mention the people that love and care for the designated cunt in question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A short story that is OK to a point, but missing so much story development and opportunity to really enhance the full understanding of the characters. Not meant to be harsh comments, but we needed a little more about the 5W’s of lit writing?

More about the reason for being so susceptible to cheating would be appreciated. Obviously not a very strong loving relationship with the girlfriend, and perhaps being a self centered ass thinking with his small head between his legs instead of his heart. Then there is the “neighbor” who is happy for a quickie and not having any thoughts or consideration for anyone except herself!

Two jerks that should have each other and a girlfriend who should be rapidly moving forward to a real relationship❤️

SW

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

A cute story. I like the lack of sentimentality and the lack of cant. The narrator's complex relationship with Marie is interesting. I would have liked to have learned a little more about Courtney. Don't let Mr. Anonymous get your goat. He's always chastising sinner-writers for failing to champion his own conservative religious values. Kind of makes you wonder why he's reading porn in the first place. I'd give your story a pretty good grade: 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent friend fuck tory. Thank you. Hope there can be a sequel. With Courtney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous