The Snowstorm

Story Info
Two friends pass the time during a heavy snowstorm.
1.3k words
4.3
22.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been snowing all morning, the weather forecasts are predicting a 24-hour snowstorm with over 2 feet of snow. Luckily, my fall semester is over and my job gave me the day off for the storm, so that leaves my day to be spent with my best friend Lisa. She's been in town for the last month visiting and spending time with me. She promised that once the snow melts that she is going to take me back to New Orleans with her and show me her home and to meet some of her friends and family during Mardi Gras weekend. I take a quick shower, change into my warmest winter pajamas and plop down on the couch to watch TV. Almost 30 minutes pass by before Lisa saunters downstairs sexily and sits down next to me wearing a satin ruby red robe.

"So what are we watching?" She asks playfully.

I quickly turn to look at her, smiling softly, and reply "The Discovery Channel."

"Looks like it's going to just be me and you today." She says. "I think we'll have some fun today don't you think?"

Lisa and I have known each other and been friends for only a year but, we have so much chemistry that it feels like twenty. We met through social media when I commented on one of her Facebook pictures about how beautiful she looked. Within minutes, I got a friend request, and before I knew it we'd been texting back and forth for over 5 hours. Last month, she asked if it was okay if she could fly out to me during her free time from filming an independent horror movie, I quickly agreed and she's been here with me ever since. We've gotten closer and closer but I'm still trying to play it cool and maintain the friendship out of respect but, everyday I'm slowly realizing that she wants to take things further.

"Mmmm...you smell so good Jae." Lisa says, taking a small whiff of my neck while her hand slowly combs through my soft, light brown locs.

"You say that everyday but, thanks anyway." I laugh.

"I only say it because it's true you have amazing hygiene." She giggles. "Hey Jae, can I ask you something?"

"Sure what's up?" I reply, picking up the remote to pause the TV.

I turn to face Lisa making eye contact, allowing my body to sink into the plush couch. You can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife however, I stay focused on playing it cool and being respectful but my pussy is already starting to get wet.

"Would you be mad if I told you a secret?" She asks softly.

"That depends...what kind of secret do you want to tell me? I smirk at her trying to play coy.

"Well..." She catches my vibe and smirks back at me lustfully, pausing to gather her thoughts before continuing.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I know how much you love me as your friend but, I also love you too; very, very deeply." "Do you realize how much I love you?" She says.

"Yeah, I mean I think so." "We've been friends for a while and have managed to build a bond with each other."

She takes my hand into hers before resting it in her lap and slowly nodding her head, "You're right Jae, but I'm talking about something so much more deeper than our friendship, so you're much, much younger than I am but, I find myself to be very attracted to you and I've wanted to do this for a long time."

Before I can ask what exactly she wants to do, she slowly rises from the couch, gently pulling me up and away from the couch with her. She undoes her silky red robe, letting it fall to the floor to reveal that she has nothing under it. My body freezes like ice, I try to not let my eyes wander over her body but I can't fight what my eyes see. The words in my head are fighting trying to escape my mouth but they won't come out. Lisa reaches up and lifts my chin down to look into my eyes.

"I've dreamt of your face every night and all the things I've wanted to do to you for so long." She says as our eyes and lips meet before we kiss passionately.

I allow her hands to roam freely up and down my chest, she pauses again before looking in my eyes and asking, "Can I?" I nod slowly and watch as she unties and gently pulls down my sweatpants, rubbing her hand over my briefs and like clockwork, she pulls them down to admire my already wet pussy.

"Oh baby, you're just as wet as me right now." Lisa coos.

I hadn't even realized it, everything's happening so fast between the snow falling outside the living room window and Lisa getting naked, stripping me down to nothing. She instructs me to just sit down and relax. I follow her gentle command, I watch as her mouth inches closely to my pussy, her tongue sticking out ready to taste me and devour me like a starving lioness. A soft moan finally manages to escape my lips as my head falls back into the pillows. I allow her to feed on my clit roughly, moaning louder and louder with each suckle. By now, my legs are shaking and I'm trying desperately not to cum but Lisa lifts her head up, slides two fingers deep inside of me, working them in and out with precision.

"Let it out, cum for me baby." She says.

One last loud moan flows from me as I release onto her fingers still deep inside of me. I shake and gasp for breath as our eyes meet once again. Lisa rises from the floor and into my lap straddling me firmly. Our tongues swirl together passionately, I can taste myself on her soft, pillowy lips.

She begins to kiss my neck roughly and allows her finger to circle my right nipple.

'You taste so good baby." She whispers in my ear.

That sentence sends me into a craze, my hands begin to explore her 34D breast as I gently pinch and suck her tender nipples. I lay her down on the couch and begin to devour her hardened clit with the same fiery passion that she had for me. Her moans echo throughout the living room, bouncing off the walls like a love song flowing from a record player.

"Ooh baby, I want you to fuck me so hard." Lisa moans.

I stand up, go into my bedroom and place my strap-on on. As I walk back into the living room, Lisa opens her legs and bends them back toward her shoulders, and flashes a devilish smile inviting me inside of her slippery walls. I slowly insert my toy inside as she groans "fuck!" I make good use of my hips to develop a rhythm, she responds by wrapping her arms around me, holding on for dear life. I pump faster and harder, aiming for her G-spot and once I reach my target, Gee shrieks, releasing a powerful squirt that pushes my toy out of her. I watch her lips tremble and her eyes roll back into her head as she sprays my torso, leaving a mixture of cream and squirt on the couch cushions. I re-enter and continue to pump hard and fast hitting her G-spot once more. This time, I feel her walls tightening around my strap-on and her nails digging into my shoulders as she releases her juices all over me and the couch once more. I take off my strap as I watch her tremble, trying to catch her breath while a single tear rolls down her right cheek.

"I love you so much Jae, that was amazing." "I've never been with anybody who could make me squirt so damn hard like that." Lisa says while softly chuckling between breaths.

I plop back down onto the couch, wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead. Lisa lays her head across my chest as we slowly fall asleep in a sweaty pile of our juices.