The Soap Shop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, babe," she replied, her voice deep and dark and sexy.

I was tearing up the package, frantically, while she was holding onto my hips and resumed pounding my ass just like she had done before. "You like this, huh?" she purred. "You like it when I give it to you in your horny little asshole?"

I was struggling to get at the dildo, cursing whoever used so much plastic in the packaging of sex toys and tried to come up with a good, sexy answer.

I really like it when someone talks dirty to me, but... it kinda puts you on the spot, right? I mean, I understand, conceptually, that I would have to say something dirty back, to keep it flowing, but - I really need to practice that. "Oh yeah," I mumbled. "I'm such an ass."

That's as far as I got. Where was I going with this? Ass what? Ass loving bitch? Ass... slut? Come on, Yasmin, you can do better than this!

You know, there's something about getting fucked up the ass that will pull you out of your thoughts constantly and bring you back to your dripping pussy and the burning need to play with it. And so I finally just fumbled with the dildo, trying to stuff it into my front hole, hoping to relieve some of the itch that was building up in there once more.

"Mmh, you wanna ride me?" Samantha asked, noticing my struggle.

And so I ended up squatting above her as she lay flat on the floor, spreading my legs towards her as I perched precariously above that firm, black dildo on her crotch, gently lowering my ass down on it and then pushed the long, flabby, double ended dildo into my hairy cunt, making sure she got a good look at it all.

God, she was getting aroused. You could see it in her face. And watching her get aroused made me even hornier.

She arched up and closed her lips around my cunt, sucking at it like she was dying of thirst. Several times, I very noticeably heard her swallow and feeling her tongue lap against my insides was so, so, so very... mmmmh.

I finally rolled onto my side, licking my juices off the dildo absently, purring: "Mmmh, that was great."

Samantha nodded, looking as happy as anyone can be, like she just served her queen.

"I need to go," I said, pouting. "But do you mind if I'll be back?"

She smiled at me. "Anytime," she purred.

"I really would like that small vibrator, though," I said, remembering the reason why I came her in the first place.

"Oh, you can keep all of these," she said nonchalantly. "The used ones I can't sell anyway, and the others... consider them a gift."

And this is how I ended up with a load of sex toys in my trunk, pulling out of the parking lot of Samantha's. I felt bad, not reciprocating. I'm not usually a selfish lover, but I didn't know how long the effects of the soap would last, and I didn't want to find out in the middle of munching on her - undoubtedly exquisite - pussy.

That was something for another time.

12