The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean other than all the other members of our family?" I asked rhetorically.

Blushing, mum replied, "Yeah. Other than them."

I pretended to think, then, looking crestfallen, I joked, "You're right, mum. I can't think of another person. Forty-two, and on the scrap heap. How sad!"

Luckily, mum laughed as she whacked my shoulder, "Go talk to your wife, Xavier, my boy. I need to catch up with my oldest and dearest friend."

Mum walked over to Roxy and took her hands before pulling her up and leading her to our bedroom. I knew if I dropped by later, I'd see Roxy and mum making love. And, if I wanted, I could join them on the bed. But instead, I took JoJo by her hand and led her to our guest bedroom. No one had had a chance to change sheets, so the bed smelt of JoJo and Charlie's adventures, but I didn't care. On that bed, I made slow, passionate love to my wife.

Later, with plenty of time to spare, Bella, Roxy, JoJo, Jacob and I showered, hopped into two cars, with Jacob driving the second one, and made our way to my recording studios. As we arrived, my makeup artist and hairstylist pulled in beside us. Each in their own car. Not long after that, the stretch limo dropped off the eight girls from yesterday.

With Roxy operating the camera and keeping things on track, we were able to make another 'Game Show' with Bella and JoJo in the same roles as the day before, but Jacob as the 'husband', in much less time than the day before.

The girls were all happy because for less than six hours total 'work', they'd make a minimum of $2,200. The three that featured in the movie had made $16,100 each. Plus, if the movie grossed more than $1,000,000, they'd get an immediate windfall of $5,000 and an ongoing monthly bonus check of 0.5% of the movie's gross sales for as long as the film showed.

The interesting thing that I saw was the woman Bella and JoJo had initially rejected as a match to JoJo had taken the time to dress differently and alter her hair and makeup. The result was an uncanny resemblance to my younger wife. Even though Mallory objected, Bella and JoJo demanded the swap. I figured my wives made the swap because Mallory was over thirty. She was a good-looking woman, but her breasts just weren't in the same firmness category as JoJo's.

As a result of the swap, Jacob struggled to learn which of the four girls was his sister. As I'd done the day before, when he moved to the genital comparison, he quickly dismissed Anastacia because her gaped pussy made it obvious she wasn't JoJo. That left him with three, JoJo, of course, Chanel and Samantha. Jacob dismissed Chanel next for the same reason I had -She showed no sign of arousal. The two remaining women's breasts were similar --full and lush with big areolae and thick, biteable nipples. Their asses were about the same size, rounded but firm, and they had luscious thighs with a hint of cellulite showing near their glutes.

In the end, Jacob guessed correctly by sticking his tongue in the woman's ass. As Jacob ran his tongue over Samantha's starfish, she squealed and jumped away. However, when he tongued JoJo, she moaned and pushed her rosebud back at the invading tongue.

In her Game Show Host persona, Bella asked, "Time to choose, which woman is your wife, Mr Jacobsen?"

Jacobsen being the name she'd assigned to Jacob.

Still kneeling behind his sister, Jacob said, "This is my wife, Bella. Of that, I am sure!"

"Are you certain, Mr Jacobsen?"

"Yes, Bella, I am."

"Then stick your cock in the woman you believe is your wife, Mr Jacobsen."

Because Jacob chose correctly, Bella escorted the other three contestants around the partition to meet Jacob, confirming he'd chosen his wife to screw. I used all the cameras to catch multiple views of Jacob fucking JoJo through the partition as we waited for the 'money shot'. Jacob and JoJo are now porn movie veterans, so the final edited film would be erotically brilliant.

Then, turning to the camera, Bella said, "Now, Mr and Mrs Jacobsen, would you like the chance to win $100,000? You have already won the daily prize of $15,000 each for choosing wisely, but would you like the opportunity to more than triple that amount?"

"What would we have to do?" JoJo, as the 'wife', asked.

"None of the other contestants takes birth control pills, nor do they wear any protection. To win $100,000, you need to let your husband make love to and cum inside each of the other three women, knowing that any, or all of them, could get pregnant."

"The $100,000 would be very handy, my love," Jacob said as the 'husband'.

Snorting derisively, JoJo answered, "You just want the chance to fuck three sluts together, my husband. I know you too well!"

"Yes, my darling, but think what we can do with all that money! You can stop working, and we can make a baby together!"

"That's assuming you won't make three here today, my husband." JoJo pointed out, still playing her role. "If you do, that $100,000 will soon be gone paying maintenance!"

"But I want to," Jacob whined, keeping in character,

"Fine!" JoJo snapped. "Fuck your sluts, but know this, husband dearest, if you impregnate any of these bitches, I'll kick you out on your ear!"

The next forty minutes were spent doing the three sex scenes. All four actors have done many films, so it went seamlessly. JoJo quickly became adept at pulling various angry, upset, or disdainful faces that I'd cut in amongst the sex scenes. By 12 O'clock, I'd captured all the necessary action and sent the girls resembling JoJo home.

Mallory was miffed at missing her chance to appear in the movie because it meant she missed out on the $15,000 fee for the movie starring Jacob. I explained that I'd sold this concept to Peter Peterson Publishing, and she would get ample opportunity to make other films, so she begrudgingly left without another word.

Now it was time for me and Bella to film our sequence. Jacob would watch from the control room and direct the action as Roxy operated the camera.

I was nervous about this episode of our 'game show' because mum isn't JoJo, and if I got it wrong by accidentally sticking my cock in one of the others, I'd hurt my mother/wife badly. It'd be an easy choice if I could see the women's faces because none had the haunting beauty of my mother, nor did they have her translucent, porcelain white skin. Unfortunately for me, at first glance, all four women had very similar figures. They were all tall, lithe, and toned, with high 36 - 38C breasts, taut tummies, and nicely mounded pudenda.

JoJo dressed in a similar outfit to what Bella wore when she compered. A dark grey, ultra-short skirt, suspenders, stockings, and heels, with a, matching to the skirt, dark grey jacket. The only difference was that JoJo was braless and wearing a dark mahogany blouse, barely opaque enough to mask her big, erect nipples.

We were ready to start, so, standing on the 'X' I'd marked whilst I waited for the changeover from Bella compering to JoJo, my wife held her head high, stared down the barrel of the camera and said, "Welcome to 'Guess Your Partner's Body'. The game show where the contestant must choose between four sexy, beautiful and sensual women and correctly identify his wife or life partner. I'm your host, Joanne. Let's meet the women our contestant will choose from."

Having Jacob and Roxy helping film the episode was already making things run smoother and quicker. Instead of having to take three roles, director, actor and stage manager, I could concentrate on being one, the contestant. It was the same for JoJo and Bella. Plus, it appeared that JoJo was a natural at compering. Her speech was smooth and cultured, her movements were controlled and even, and her transitions from scene to scene were flawless.

Talking to the cameras, JoJo said, "Our first gorgeous lady is the contestant's wife. Say hello to Bella Johnson (the name JoJo had randomly assigned her). Bella is an ex-model who currently owns and operates a movie production company here on Queensland's Gold Coast.

JoJo introduced Bella to the camera and the non-existent crowd. Adding the sound and panning over the crowd effects later would be a breeze.

Allowing Bella to step back, JoJo took the next woman's hand, "Meet Crystal Jones. Crystal works as a personal assistant as she pursues her film career."

I was listening to this, not watching, as I'd already met the three girls my wives had chosen as the best match to Bella, I needed to ensure I couldn't immediately distinguish my mother from the rest. Unfortunately for her, Stella was the woman who was least like Bella, and I'd sent her home with the rest. However, she'd still receive $2,200 for her two days of sitting on a couch watching. Not a bad fortnight's pay for most people.

Pulling the next person's hand so she moved a step forwards, JoJo intoned, "Next, we have Madison Matthews. Madison is a nurse, but she, too, would like to star in movies."

She already did. Jacob had discussed her before, and he mentioned that Madison was a truly bisexual anal slut, although she preferred taking it in the ass more than anywhere else. Jacob added that she loved ass-to-mouth, as well. I noted to myself that if I couldn't tell by Madison's tits and pussy, a finger in her ass to check her gape would tell me she wasn't my mother. Mum does her Kegel exercises several times daily to ensure her love holes remain tight and supple.

Moving onto the fourth woman I needed to choose from, JoJo said, "Finally, we have Angel Huston. Audience, I need you to be silent because Angel is a porn star working for Peter Peterson Studios on the Gold Coast. Angel has promised to rock his world if our contestant is foolish enough to choose her!"

Turning to the 'audience' before waiting for Jacob to laboriously move the camera to a spot where it would seem he was filming from the show's viewing area, JoJo said, "Time to meet our contestant. Diogenes Alejandro, come on down!"

Where that name came from, I have no idea! But I knew JoJo meant me, so I walked out from 'amongst the crowd' and joined my younger wife on stage.

"So, Mr Alejandro, are you ready to play 'Guess Your Partner's Body'?"

"Yes, Joanne, I am," I replied, using my wife's full name for the show.

Turning to our improvised screen, JoJo said, "Take the first screens aside!"

There was no one else to do it, so JoJo and I removed the cardboard sheets shielding the women's breasts.

"Go ahead, Mr Alejandro, inspect those breasts. Play with them if you wish. You can even use your mouth and tongue if it helps."

As soon as I cupped the woman furthest to the left breasts, I whispered, "Hello, Bella, my first and most important love."

Pleased, well, very pleased, mum answered, "Hello, Xavier. Am I that obvious?"

"Yes, mum," I replied.

I would take to my grave that I could tell my mother was highly aroused as soon as I got near enough. Her arousal smell was one I was intimately familiar with. Now I was accustomed to it, I tried to make it flare as often as I could. As a result, I knew this first woman was my mother.

I whispered, "For the movie to work, Bella, I need to pretend I'm unsure, just as I did yesterday. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, my love," she answered but then called me back.

"Yes, mum?"

"I want to watch you fucking one of the other girls. Will you do that for me?" She added with a titter.

"What?"

"You heard me, Xavier. Now go make sure your wife is okay with it."

Taking my time, I felt and groped breasts as I worked my way along the line. The woman beside Bella couldn't have been her because her breasts had too much give in them, but her nipples hardened under my caress. The following two sets were like mum's -high, firm and with arousal erect nipples.

When Joanne removed the lower screens, a quick finger slid into the first two women with hard nipples, confirmed both were wet and sexually turned on. Given they were both porn actresses, I was surprised by that. But assuming JoJo allowed it, their arousal would make filming the sex scenes easier for everyone involved and would make a better film.

After I'd groped and fingered all four women, JoJo, as the show's host, asked, "Well, Mr Alejandro. Are you ready to make your choice yet?"

No, Miss Joanne, I am not," I lied.

"Then you must use your tongue and taste the women, Diogenes. Surely you remember how your wife tastes?"

Struggling to stay in my game show persona, I replied, "Won't my wife be angry if I use my tongue to taste one that isn't her?"

"Only you and she can answer that, Mr Alejandro. But, if you wish to default the money, that is okay. Many more couples are waiting for their chance to win $100,000!"

Pretending to be shocked, I asked, "$100,000? I thought we got $15,000 each?"

"That is the prize for correctly identifying your wife and making love to her on screen. But if you choose wrongly, you can make more than three times that amount if you make love to your chosen one in front of your wife, the other women, and our studio audience! Remember, though, the other three women are fertile and unprotected. So if you have sex with one of them, you risk making her pregnant!"

"My wife will never allow me to make love to another, Miss Joanne," I said with mock sadness. "I'm surprised she has allowed this, and I think if I get it wrong, my wife will be very angry with me."

"We shall cross that bridge when we come to it, Mr Alejandro! Do you wish to continue, or will you forfeit your chance to win $30,000?"

"I'm very horny right now, Miss Joanne. I want my chance to fuck one of these women. So, therefore, I want to continue."

"Do you wish to make your selection?" Miss Joanne asked.

"No. I wish to taste them first."

"Taste away, Mr Alejandro. Taste away!"

Before I moved to tongue the breasts behind our partition, JoJo whispered. "So, husband, are you going to do what mum wants and fuck one of these sluts so we can watch?"

Flabbergasted, I stuttered, "Wh..., what?"

"You heard me, Xavier. Bella and I want to watch you fuck one of these women. Maybe all three if we like how the first one goes."

Perplexed, I shook my head, "This is a test, right? You and mum are testing my loyalty to you. You think I've set this 'game show' up so I can get some stray pussy, don't you?"

"You can be incredibly dense sometimes, Xavier Johns," JoJo hissed at me as confusion reigned over me.

What was I supposed to do? Fuck one of these women, two of them, maybe? All three? Or was I supposed to show my loyalty by refusing to touch even one of them because I was faithful to my wives? I had no idea. A phrase came to mind -'Physician, heal thyself!'.

Then, donning her compere's persona, she asked, "Which do you wish to taste first, Diogenes, pussies or breasts?"

I figured breasts were safe, so I worked along the partition cupping, rubbing my thumbs over and suckling the nipples displayed. The nipples on all four women became crinkly hard as I cupped and sucked them, and all the women moaned softly as I ran my thumb over and around one nipple as I suckled the other.

As I thumbed and suckled my mother's nipples, she had a small orgasm. Once I'd finished, JoJo, as the show's host, asked, "Are you ready to make your selection now, Mr Alejandro?"

Pretending for the sake of the film we were making, I replied, "I still have no idea, Miss Joanne."

"Then it's best that you taste their pussies. Surely, Diogenes, you know how your wife's pussy tastes?"

"Yes, I do, Miss Joanne!" I confirmed.

"Time to taste then, Mr Alejandro. Unless you've decided to forfeit your chance to win at least $30,000?"

Without answering, I crossed to where my mother stood. Tasting her divine pussy was no chore, and I quickly brought her to fruition. Once her orgasm had subsided, I asked, "What's with wanting me to fuck someone other than you or JoJo?"

"You want me to fuck another, baby boy," mum responded. "I want you to know how it feels being told to do that by the one you love most."

"It feels not good, mum. But I know there's more."

Gasping as she experienced another cum event, my mother answered, "Thinking about watching you fuck a woman as I make love with JoJo has me hot as hell, baby."

Grinning into her soaking wet pussy, I responded, "You're slutting me out, mother? Slutting me out so you can get off?"

"Yes, baby. Me and JoJo both. Now, make your choice and fuck one or more of these sluts!"

Chuckling, I moved to the next pussy on the partition. This one was wet, too. Not as wet as mum's, but I soon took care of that. To my surprise, the woman orgasmed as I tongued her, too. Feeling quite proud of myself, I tried the next. Even if I hadn't identified my mother by her arousal smell before now, I would have known this woman wasn't her. This woman's taste was strong, quite tangy, and nothing like Bella's sweet nectar.

It was the same with the last woman. Even if I didn't already know she wasn't my mother, I knew she wasn't mum by the total lack of arousal she showed. Even after I tongued her, the woman remained unaroused despite some 'porn film moans and groans'.

Now that I'd tongued all the women, JoJo, as the game's host, asked, "Are you ready to make your choice, Mr Alejandro?"

"Yes, I am, Joanne," I replied.

"Then stick your cock in the woman you are sure is your wife. You're hard, I'm sure, so take your clothes off and fuck the woman you have chosen."

Fearing that I was almost taking my life in my hands, I squatted behind the woman next to my mother, the one who had also orgasmed as I tongued her, and I already knew wasn't Bella because of her softer breasts, and slid my rock-hard erection into her pussy. My chosen 'wife's' pussy was hot, wet and tight around my cock, and as I slid into her, she groaned lustily.

Assuming her role as the 'wronged wife', my mother pushed her head through the gap in the partition and said, "That is not me, Diogenes Alejandro! I cannot believe you couldn't choose me from the feel of my breasts alone! And now you are fucking some slut instead of me, your wife!"

Bella played her role so convincingly that, for a moment, I thought I'd really screwed up and that this was a test to see if I would remain loyal in the face of temptation. Fortunately, after giving her 'admonishment', mum grinned and winked at me. I'd have to erase the grin and wink during the editing phase, of course.

JoJo, as the show's host, said, "So now you know, Mr Diogenes Alejandro. You are fucking a woman who is not your wife! Of course, you can stop now and try to patch things up with your wife. But if you do not come inside the woman you thought was your wife, risking making her pregnant, you forfeit your prize of $30,000! What do you choose to do?"

"Her pussy feels so nice around my cock, Joanne," I only partly pretended. "I'm going to make her cum, and then cum inside her." I say 'only partly' because the woman's pussy I was in was very tight, slippery smooth and glided along my shaft deliciously.

I could tell by the sudden rush of desire and want in JoJo's eyes I'd made the correct decision, but she quickly hooded her eyes, then turned to the camera and said, "Then let's move the action to the couch. Your wife, the other ladies, and the audience can watch you possibly impregnating a woman that is not your wife! If you cum inside the woman you have chosen, Mr Alejandro, you win $30,000. Then, you will be given the opportunity to more than triple that amount!"

I pulled out of the woman and stood. Jacob and Roxy removed my temporary partition and wheeled the couch we usually used into position. When the partition was removed, I saw that Madison was the woman I'd been inside. Interestingly, I found out later that Madison was paying her way through Nursing School by working in porn films.

"I love sex, Xavier," she told me. "Oral, anal, plain old vaginal, I love them all, so why not get paid for doing it?"