The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugging my mother close, I replied, "Feel me under you, Bella. Do I feel as if I'm angry or upset?"

Giggling, Bella said, "No, darling boy. You feel like you need your mummy badly."

"I'll always need you, mummy," I replied.

It was patently the right thing to say because Bella grinned broadly and snuggled onto my chest, "You going to be okay with JoJo fucking Peter, too?" She asked.

"It needs to happen, Bella," I replied. "If we can't handle it, we need to know now before things get too out of hand and we hurt Peter as well as ourselves."

"What about Roxy and her crew?"

"If we're happy, don't you think they will be?"

Nodding, mum responded, "You're right. They'll be ecstatic with it as long as this is what we want."

"Do you want this, mum?" I asked. "I probably should have asked you before I set it up, but are you okay with Peter joining our family?"

"I was doubtful, my son. But you were right. Peter is besotted with me and will be the father figure JoJo has always needed."

Chuckling evilly, I pointed to where JoJo was using her exquisite oral skills to bring Peter to full hardness again and answered, "Only if the father is an incestuous pervert like the rest of us!"

When Peter was hard, JoJo wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rolled, keeping her body pressed to him. Then, spreading her voluptuous thighs, JoJo moved until Peter's cock rested at the entrance to her vulva.

"Fuck me, Mr Peterson," she demanded. "Pound me like the slut I am!"

That JoJo had reverted to her potty mouth was a good sign she was hot and ready for a solid fucking, and luckily for her, Peter gave her one. Lying with his full weight on JoJo's body, Peter slid his forearms under her armpits and gripped the top of her shoulders. Then, thrusting powerfully with his hips and dragging JoJo down, he slammed into her like a jackhammer.

"Wow!" Mum whispered. "Want to do me like that?"

"Fuck yes!" I averred. "But let them have their fun first. I don't want to freak Peter out."

Mum grinned at me knowingly before raising herself enough to take my raging erection out of my trousers. She smiled happily as she sank onto it, and my cock glided into her cum-filled pussy. Then, sitting sideways across me, mum avidly watched her sister-wife being fucked to within an inch of her life.

My younger wife began to orgasm almost as soon as Peter started pounding into her, so it didn't take long before JoJo's mouth started spewing epithets again, "Fuck me, oh Gawddamn, fuck me! Fuck my cunt. Fuck my dirty, little whore's cunt with your great, big manly cock! Yes, yes, yes! Gawddammit, FUCK ME!" These were only some of her potty-spoken words.

Bella rode me with her eyes fixed on Peter and JoJo's coupling. My mother's snatch continually pulsed around my cock's head and shaft as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. I could tell my mother was close to one of her rare screamed orgasms, so as she pressed her pussy down, I started thrusting up at her.

Finally, Peter could take no more and, with a series of deep groans, came inside my younger wife's tightly gripping cunt. JoJo swore her way through a final orgasm as she felt Peter's cum shooting deep inside her quim before she fell limp and sagged onto the mattress. Then groaning, Peter rolled off JoJo and struggled onto his back.

Gasping for air, with his head tilted back and forearm protecting his eyes from the overhead light, Peter panted, "Gawddamn, you two are good! I don't think I've ever cum that hard so close together before!"

As Peter came into our wife, Bella bit my neck hard before screaming out her orgasm. After she came down from her cum event, Bella kissed where she had bitten and sighed happily.

"The girls are only just warming up, Mr Peterson," I drawled from my seat. "I hope you're not done already?"

Peter had forgotten I was there, I think. Because he slowly sat and looked sheepishly at me, "I'm sorry, Xavier. I shouldn't have done that with your wives. Are you okay about it?"

Chuckling, I replied, "As long as you don't freak out at another man climbing naked onto the bed with you, I'll show you how okay about it I am!"

I'm certain that Peter thought I meant I was going to blow him because fear suddenly showed in his eyes. But he felt he had to let me because I'd let him fuck Bella and JoJo, so Peter collapsed onto his back and shielded his eyes again before saying, "I'm okay with it, Xavier."

Chuckling, I lifted Bella off me and encouraged her onto the bed beside Peter. Then, stripping to naked, I knelt on the bed between JoJo's muscular thighs and lowered my mouth onto her soppy pussy. It wasn't until Bella kissed Peter's mouth softly that he opened his eyes to see me eating his cum out of JoJo's gaping pussy.

By his raised eyebrows, I could tell he was shocked, but he soon forgot to be because Bella slid down and took his flaccid dick into her mouth and used her talented mouth and tongue to refire Peter's arousal. JoJo came several times as I tongued her labia and clit and delved my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would reach, but she seemed too sated to achieve an epic cum event.

Deciding it was time to see if Peter could handle what it would be like if he chose to join our family, I encouraged mum to swing her leg over Peter's hips and ride his long, hard cock. Bella complied quickly and soon rode Peter in the classic cowgirl way. Next, I raised my mouth off JoJo's now mostly clean cunt and swung my leg over Peter's knees before pushing my mother flat onto his chest and positioning my rock-hard cock at her rosebud.

My eyes held Peter's as I slowly forced my cock through my mother's knot and deep into her ass.

"Wow!" Peter exclaimed. "It's one thing to know you and your mother are intimate, another to have seen it in your movies knowing that those could have been staged for effect, but it's completely another thing to see it happen!"

Here was the moment of truth -Could Peter handle it? If he couldn't, we'd write tonight off as a failed experiment, enjoy what we'd had, and go about our daily lives. If he could, we'd invite him to stay at the compound over the weekend so he could sample Roxy's pleasures, too.

Stroking gently into my mother's ass, feeling my cock rubbing against Peter's as I did, I waited to see if Peter joined me in making love to my mother or got up and left.

Mum helped by groaning, "Don't just lie there, boys. Fuck me like you mean it!"

Peter felt the need to explain, so he began speaking. First, however, I felt him starting to slowly stroke into my mother's cunt.

"I knew I loved you when I spoke to you after that photo shoot, Bella," Peter said. "I asked my secretary to get your number from the agency and to send you a dozen roses. Later, she said that your number was unlisted, and the agency wouldn't give out personal details like addresses or numbers. What I didn't know was that she didn't even try. Gwendoline, that was her name, wanted me for herself, so she cock-blocked me from you."

"Gwen Peterson?" I questioned. "Your ex-wife?"

"Yes. Nasty piece of work that she is!"

That explained a lot! Interesting, though. That was twenty years ago, and if he had dated my mother, he could have been my stepfather, and all of our lives would be totally different. Whether mum could have accepted him as a lover back then was another question, though. She had now, and I held hopes that he'd become a permanent member of our extended family, so things had probably worked out for the best.

Peter continued, "I've fantasised about meeting you again, Ms Bella. Being here with you is a dream come true!"

"It's Mrs Bella Johns, Mr Peterson, don't you forget it! And all of this is very nice, but I remain unfucked! Now stop reminiscing, and start fucking!"

Mum had never spoken like this before as we made love, so I knew she was excited beyond belief.

Chuckling as he began stroking into my mother with earnestness, Peter replied, "Yes, ma'am! One truly memorable fucking coming up!"

As I matched him stroke for stroke into Bella, I panted, "If you can go again, Peter, come in my mother. You need to hold on if you can't because JoJo will want the same thing!"

If your wife is happy to 'encourage my erection' again, I'll be good to go shortly afterwards, Xavier," Peter clarified.

Grinning, I replied, "Then help me to fuck my mother into submission."

Faking a salute, Peter said, "Yes, sir!"

Peter tipped his head forwards so he could kiss Bella before he wrapped his arms around her neck as his upward thrusts into her soaking-wet pussy increased in speed and ferocity. Shortly, we both pounded my mother remorselessly as we drove her through orgasm after orgasm.

Having had enough, Bella groaned, "Fill my love holes, boys. Mummy can't take anymore."

Her announcement released Peter's and my desires, and simultaneously, with matching grunts and groans, we came inside Bella's orifices.

"Fuck!" Peter exclaimed. "Fuck me, is this good!"

I was almost tempted to take Peter's cock into my mouth but decided not to push him that hard this soon.

Giving her male lovers a chance to recover, Bella slipped out of bed to bring back a pair of wet, warm wash clothes. Then, Bella lovingly cleaned our cocks before she took me in her mouth and brought me to rigidity again.

As Bella blew me, I saw JoJo eschewing the washcloth and using her mouth and tongue to clean Peter.

To his surprise, Peter was soon throbbingly erect again. Then, not giving Peter any choice, JoJo offered her rosebud to Bella so Bella could prepare it to take a cock. JoJo has anal sex regularly with the other males in our clan and me, so all JoJo needed was some lubrication, which Bella happily provided using her mouth and tongue.

Once Bella had JoJo's ass ready, JoJo swung her leg over Peter's groin in a 'reverse-cowgirl' before pulling her lower legs out from under her ass and leaning back on her hands. Next, JoJo lifted her hips as Bella took hold of Peter's dick and guided it into her sister-wife's ass. Then JoJo balanced on her hands as she pushed down on her feet. Doing that enabled JoJo to slide her tightly gripping ass up and down Peter's thick cock.

"What are you waiting for, husband?" JoJo growled. "I need your big cock in my whore's cunt right away. But right now would be better!"

Laughing, I made my way between JoJo's luscious thighs, keeping my knees outside Peter's legs, before sliding my achingly erect cock into my wife's cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" JoJo sighed contentedly. "No pounding me, lovers. Instead, I want you to make slow, passionate love to me."

Obeying JoJo's request, I kissed her softly and passionately as Peter gently stroked her breasts and lightly tweaked her eraser-sized nipples. Bella knelt beside us and suckled the breast Peter wasn't stroking. It didn't take long before JoJo squealed her way through her first orgasm.

Then, slowly increasing the speed of our strokes, Peter and I drove my younger wife through numerous cum events before JoJo pleaded, "Peter, may I suck you as Xavier fucks my cunt. Bella, my darling wife, will you eat my pussy as our men spit-roast me?"

We were all quickly in position and making love to JoJo as she demanded we did. Finally, after close to thirty minutes of licking, stroking and sucking, JoJo groaned around Peter's thick cock one last time before she exploded into a mind-bending orgasm. Her moans precipitated Peter's orgasm, and he blasted what he had left to give into JoJo's eagerly sucking mouth. At the end of the rope, I let go and spurted buckets of cum into my wife's soppingly wet cunt.

With us all completely satiated, JoJo pushed me off her before turning to face Bella, wrapping her arms around her sister-wife, kissing Bella's full lips, sighing, and slipping into sleep. Taking the hint, Peter rolled to spoon with Bella as he cupped Bella's full C-sized breasts. At the same time, I moved so I could spoon with JoJo.

Bella's soft moans woke me the next morning. Smiling to myself happily, I opened my eyes to see my mother clinging to my wife's neck and exchanging soft kisses with her as Peter cupped mum's breasts and gently stroked into her willing pussy.

Feeling my smile against the back of her neck, JoJo wriggled her plump ass against my swiftly inflating cock. Taking the hint, I cupped my wife's full breasts and slid my dick into her soppingly wet pussy. The groan JoJo gave as I slid inside her alerted mum I was awake, and mum lifted her head to smile at me before she kissed JoJo again. JoJo and mum kissed as Peter and I made love to them, but mum wanted more. So she pushed back against Peter, creating enough gap to roll onto her back.

Then, encouraging Peter between her thighs, Bella sighed happily and said, "Show me how much you love me, Peter. Make me cum, then fill me with your seed."

That sounded good to me, so I pushed on JoJo's shoulder as I made room for her to roll onto her back, then I slid between my wife's lush thighs and into her velvety smooth cunt. Then Peter and I made slow, gentle love to our respective partners, but as I felt JoJo's arousal soar and her orgasm begin to peak, I decided to see if Peter could swap and share willingly, so I tapped on his shoulder. When he looked at me, I dropped my eyes to JoJo and arched an eyebrow.

Peter frowned before he realised what I was asking, then he nodded and backed out of Bella's dripping pussy. Stepping off the bed, I made my way around to mother's side as Peter moved across and got between my wife's generous thighs. JoJo contentedly sighed as Peter stroked deeply into her. Mum welcomed me into her soaking pussy with a satisfied smile and a hug.

Bella came first, and as if her sister-wife's orgasm ignited hers, JoJo came next. I was close but still had control. However, I could tell Peter had almost reached the point of no return, so I tapped his shoulder again and indicated we should swap back. As soon as I stood, Peter almost jumped off of JoJo and onto Bella and was soon ploughing back into my mother.

JoJo laughed and said, "So now I know who Peter's favourite is!"

There was no hint of jealousy from my younger wife, just a glow of satisfaction that our plan appeared to be successful. Peter Peterson could well be Bella's one.

Moving back between my wife's thighs, I teased, "Sorry, wifey. I guess you'll just have to put up with the indignity of making love with only your husband!"

"I'll be indignant if you give me even one less orgasm than Peter gives my wife, buster!" JoJo threatened in return.

"Sounds like a challenge, Mr Peterson," I joked. "You up for it?"

"I'm not only up for it, Mr Johns. I'm up your mother and already one up on the orgasm count!"

Surprised, I glanced at Bella. A guilty flush of embarrassment blew swiftly across my mother's face, followed by a pleased smile when I grinned.

"Well, wifey, are you putting up with that?"

"Hellz no, Mister!" JoJo said in mock anger. "Get that skilled tongue of yours to work!"

Pausing to suckle and nibble on JoJo's lush breasts, I kissed down her stomach, across her mound and onto her dripping wet snatch. In the corner of my eye, I could see Peter following a similar route across Bella's body. My wives shifted so they could exchange soft kisses as their man made love to their pussy.

Shortly afterwards, I felt JoJo's passion flare, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently bit it, "Yes!" JoJo hissed as she came, evening up the score.

Unfortunately, I wasn't even for long because Bella's head tipped back, and her eyes closed as she sighed through a mild cum event. Peter and I knew our lovers weren't even close to finished, so we resumed licking and kissing Bella's and JoJo's pussy. JoJo hadn't come completely down from her orgasm, so I snaked my hands across her belly and took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger before gently twisting and pulling on them. I received another hissed, "Yes!" in reward for my efforts. So the score was even again.

Realising mum wasn't responding as fervently as she should to his ministrations to her pussy, Peter said, "Guide me with your hands, Bella, and show me what you need."

Mum's hands swiftly found Peter's head. Then, guiding him to where she needed him, mum groaned, "Oh Lawd, yes! Right there, that feels so, so good!"

Shortly after she groaned her encouragement, Bella experienced a reasonably powerful orgasm. Luckily, JoJo was close, too, and she happily sighed through a similar-sized event. Bella and JoJo were close to an explosive eruption. Writhing, the girls moaned as they kissed passionately, their hips moved slowly up and down as if to meet their lover's questing tongue.

Peter and I knew it was time, so we moved to cover our lover's body. Peter slid into Bella as I slipped inside my wife's hot and tight cunt. Then, turning from their shared kiss, JoJo and Bella wrapped their legs around their respective lover's hips and kissed their man fiercely.

"Fuck us, boys," my wives sighed together as Peter and I stroked into them.

Matching rhythms, Peter and I slowly forced our partner to climb to Cum Mountain's precipice. As the two girls neared the top, they began moaning and thrusting upwards to meet our downward thrusts, and the room filled with the sounds of muscular abdomens hitting womanly pelvises.

Simultaneously, both women threw their heads back, arched their backs off the bed, and launched themselves off Cum Mountain's precipice, wailing through gigantic orgasmic explosions as they fell. Finally, Peter couldn't hold on any longer, and he thrust into my mother as far as possible before his body's muscles clenched tight, and he came into my mother's grasping cunt. Mother exploded through another series of orgasms as she felt Peter's cum bathing her vulva.

Hearing my wives violently cumming sent me leaping off the precipice after them, and my grunts matched Peter's as I blasted cum into JoJo's spasming cunt.

When we recovered, I rolled off JoJo into my back before panting, "So what was the final score?"

Laughing, Peter said, "I think we'll call it a tie unless the ladies disagree?"

JoJo sniggered before saying, "Ain't no ladies in this bed, Mr Peterson! But we two sluts agree with it being a tie!"

We all needed showers, so I encouraged Bella to take Peter to the bathroom first. JoJo and I cuddled until we were sure she and Peter would be fucking, and then we opened the bathroom door and slipped inside. Sure enough, Peter had Bella's gorgeously full breasts pressed hard against the shower's glass wall as he thrust vigorously into her ass.

Bella smiled when she saw us entering, and her smile deepened to a grin as JoJo opened the shower door then pressed her luscious bosom against Peter's back before working her hand between his and Bella's body so she could circle his shaft and feel it pumping into her wife. I dropped the toilet lid and sat down before taking my swiftly hardening todger in my hand and masturbating to the spectacle playing out before me.

Peter was so engrossed in fucking mum's ass that he hadn't noticed JoJo and me entering the room, so his head snapped around when he felt JoJo pressing against him. Then, seeing it was JoJo, he moved so she could reach where he joined my mother more easily.

It took him another four or five thrusts into my mother before Peter thought to wonder where I was. Then he lifted his head from my mother's shoulder and found me masturbating, watching him fuck Bella. A grin broke across his face before he turned Bella to the solid wall beneath the shower head so I could watch his cock thrusting in and out of my mother's ass.

If Peter thought JoJo was a passive participant in his and Bella's coupling, my younger wife soon wiped that thought from his mind. Letting go of Peter's shaft, JoJo knelt, spread Peter's butt cheeks and wiped her tongue over his starfish. Shocked, Peter lost control and immediately ejaculated into Bella's tight ass. Pulling on Peter's hips, JoJo turned him, carefully washed his cock, and then took it in her mouth. A few seconds later, Peter was rigidly stiff again, so JoJo stood beside where Bella still waited and offered her ass to him.