The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter chose to start at the beginning, explaining how he grew up dirt poor and living in a house only two blocks from where Bella and I lived before our studio took off.

"I decided very early on that I was getting out of there, Bella. As a teenager, only thirteen to fourteen years old, I convinced my mother to buy as many copies of Penthouse and Hustler magazines as she could afford, and then I sold them to the older boys at school. Most of the time, I'd only make a dollar or two profit on each sale, but I saved all that money and used it to buy extra copies.

"When I turned eighteen and could do it legally, I purchased a newsstand in the Queen St Mall and sold all kinds of magazines and papers. But most of my income came from the carefully hidden, brown paper bag-covered Penthouse and Hustler magazines I sold illegally."

"Wow!" Bella said, shifting so that her gorgeously firm breasts pointed towards Peter. Then, holding Peter's gaze for a second, she slowly dropped her eyes down to look at her barely covered chest.

Of course, Peter's eyes followed hers down, as did JoJo's and mine. And we followed hers onto her magnificent bosom. We were all greeted by my mother's hard nipples pressing sexily against her halter top.

'Good signs,' I thought. 'Bella's aroused.'

My younger wife's hands rubbed lightly across my erect cock, and I knew JoJo and I were also aroused.

Gulping, Peter snatched his eyes back to Bella's.

Smiling coquettishly, mum asked, "So what happened next, Peter? You don't mind me calling you Peter, do you?"

"As long as I may call you, Bella, Ms Johns."

"Of course you may, Peter. So, tell me, what happened next?

"I was eventually able to sell my small stand for enough money to purchase a sex store," Peter further explained. "Some years later, I opened another before expanding into a franchise operation with more than six stores spread throughout South East Queensland."

Bella leant forward and gazed into Peter's eyes. Then, touching his arm again, Bella asked, "Do you still own those stores, Peter?"

Subconsciously, Mr Peterson shifted to adjust his trousers to accommodate what we all knew was now a sizeable erection.

"No, Bella, I don't. With the advent of the internet, I saw an opportunity to take sex directly into people's bedrooms. I didn't have any idea that smartphones would appear and become such a big thing, but I knew, or really, I predicted, the likes of PornHub would be huge."

"So you started your own porn production facility?" Bella asked as she idly stroked Peter's bare arm.

Before Peter could answer, the waitress returned to take our food orders. Unfortunately, none of us had even looked yet. Mum was too busy seducing Peter, and Peter was too busy being seduced to have even checked the menu yet. JoJo and I were so gobsmacked at how accomplished a seductress our wife was that we'd only sat stunned, watching her work.

The waitress offered to refresh our drinks and return a little later to take our orders. We all gratefully acquiesced.

Silence reigned before Bella closed her menu, smiled at Peter and said, "Do you mind ordering for me, Peter?"

"Of course, Bella," Peter replied. "What would you like?"

Batting her eyes, mum said, "Oh, I don't know, Peter. I haven't been to somewhere as nice as this very often. Would you mind selecting something you know to be good?"

"I can do that for you, Bella," Peter confirmed. "Do you have any food allergies like gluten or seafood?"

Bella squeezed Peter's arm and replied, "No, I do not, Mr Peterson."

The waitress chose that moment to return. JoJo and I ordered our usual identically prepared steaks: Sirloin, rare, chips and a salad, with mushroom sauce as a side. Then, as one, we turned to see what Peter would order for my mother.

"For the beautiful young lady to my right, I'll order the chicken breast in red wine, soy sauce and honey jus along with the spinach, cashews and pineapple salad. For myself, I'll take the baby back pork ribs with mashed potatoes and coleslaw."

"Perfect, thank you, Peter," mum smiled before kissing a surprised Peter on his cheek.

This time, as she pulled her arm back off his arm, my mother let her fingers 'accidentally' brush across Peter's tented trouser front. Peter's head snapped around to my mother to find her innocently smiling as she sipped her white wine. Then, wondering what the fuck was going on, Peter turned his gaze to me.

Pretending I had no idea what Bella had done, I said, "You were talking about how you got started, Peter. What happened to your sex stores?"

"I wanted to set up a porn distribution centre here in Brisbane, Xavier," Peter continued with his story. "So I sold the whole operation before setting up the computers to begin my streaming service. I started as a buy porn/distribute porn via the internet service. Most of the early films that I could afford were abysmal, but my prices were cheap, and in the early days of ADSL, streaming from inside of Australia was much faster than bringing the same product in from outside."

"Wow, Peter!" Mum said breathily. "Back in the ADSL days, huh? That was very prophetic of you!"

"Thank you, Bella. I struggled through those first few years, but when ADSL2+ hit the market in 2002, download speeds increased vastly, and you could watch films live instead of downloading them to watch. That's when my business began to expand."

"When did you go to live streaming, Peter?" JoJo asked.

"In 2012, I brokered a deal with a Ukrainian cam site to take their streams. At that point, all I did was pay them to send their signal across to my site and then sell their product through my web company. I received a commission for every token purchase my customers made through the Ukrainian site."

Our meals arrived with another offer to top up drinks. Peter and I were both drinking Stellas, and we took another bottle each, but Bella and JoJo's glasses were still half-full, so they declined.

We ate silently for a while, but Peter's head suddenly snapped up, and he stared at JoJo. I looked down to see JoJo had kicked her shoe off, then lifted her toes to rub them inside Peter's knees.

Still pretending to be oblivious to what my wives were doing, I asked, "When did you start setting up your own cam sites?"

By 2016 I had the money and facilities to begin setting up the little studios you see. Actually, once you have them set up, usually around eight per warehouse unit, they're dirt cheap to run. As you did with your studio, I purchased the best, highest-resolution cameras on the market for the girls to use."

"Very smart, Peter," my mother purred as she turned to face him, rubbing her erect nipple across Peter's upper arm as she turned.

As mum did that, JoJo sank in the seat and pushed her toes further along Peter's inner thighs.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Most of the cam girls are amateurs, Xavier. So we advertise for them on campus and through the usual spots like college dorms, etc. I only bring in professional actresses if we're short of cam models."

"You only do women, no men?"

"Can't get enough of them to fill the rooms, Xavier. Same reason my studios do very little gay porn. Finding actors prepared to have sex with men on film is a challenge. Most male cam models get freaked out because almost all of their viewers are male, and they won't get naked or play on camera. Therefore, there's fuck all viewers and not enough profit to bother."

"How are the girls paid?"

"That's the best part," Peter grinned. "I don't pay them!"

Touching Peter's hand to gain his attention, Bella gave her shoulders a slight shake, causing her delectable breasts to bounce sexily, Bella asked, "So how do the girls make any money?"

Not to be outdone, JoJo straightened up before leaning forwards, exposing a generous amount of her cleavage, and said, "Yeah, Peter. How do the girls make money if you don't pay them?"

Eyes darting between two sets of gorgeous boobs, Peter's suddenly dry mouth wouldn't operate. With his mouth hanging open, Peter blushed! It was hilarious. My naïve, inexperienced at seduction wives, had Brisbane's King of Porn blushing and addle-tongued. JoJo leant back and slid down in her seat again. By the sudden head snap, her toes were back on Peter's inner thigh.

Unsure if he should be looking or not, Peter answered, "The girls pay me an hourly rate to use my broadcasting rooms. What times they want to broadcast sets the rental price for the room. The most profitable times to broadcast are from 7.00 pm to midnight American time. Of course, that's a lot of hours with the various time zones. Then, other than a small service fee of 0.5%, the cam models get all of the token purchase prices their viewers spend to see them naked in private."

"Do the girls all broadcast at that time?" JoJo asked.

"Many do," Peter replied after dismissing the waitress' offer of more drinks. "But all the websites worldwide concentrate on those times, so the competition can be quite fierce. As a result, quite a few of my girls concentrate on New Zealand, Australia, and the South Pacific Island's domestic markets."

Touching Peter's hand again, Bella said, "I'm guessing the best-looking girls try the North American markets, but the ones who don't consider themselves pretty enough stay local?"

"It's a little more complicated than that, Bella," Peter replied. "Being gorgeous is not enough. Some of the girls on camera look like wax models, and they wouldn't have many viewers no matter what market they're in."

"I see," Bella said.

"Our highest-grossing cam model is a red-haired, tubby girl, who is probably only a 6.5 at best. But she has a great personality, can converse fluently in several languages and likes to put on a show."

Sitting up and leaning forwards again, JoJo asked, "Put on a show?"

Peter's eyes dropped onto my younger wife's gorgeously displayed breasts as his tongue touched his lip before he replied, "Yes. She uses various toys in and on her pussy and ass and sometimes invites another model into her room to do lesbian shows."

"And those are popular, Peter?" JoJo questioned.

"Most popular rooms we have," Peter confirmed.

Turning towards Peter, and rubbing her erect nipples across his upper arm again, Bella asked, "So, Peter, if JoJo and I wanted to rent one of these rooms and put on a show, do you think people would watch?"

Gulping at having that delectable vision blasted across his imagination, Peter swallowed before replying, "Many, many thousands, Bella. Tens of thousands, in fact!"

"Maybe we should come in and do one then, Peter. You know, just for fun!" Then, batting her eyes again, Bella added, "Would you watch if we did, Peter?"

Peter almost blurted that he would, but discretion caused him to hesitate and glance at me before saying, "If Xavier doesn't mind me watching, then yes, Bella. I would watch that show."

We'd all finished eating, although mum had eaten less than half her chicken breast and only pecked at the salad, so I casually said, "Would you like to come up to our room for a nightcap, Peter?"

Still unsure what was going on, Peter thought to refuse, but Bella suddenly pressed her delicious breasts to his arm before exclaiming, "Oh, please, come up, Peter. I want to hear more about this cam modelling."

Peter still hesitated, so I said, "I bought a bottle of Bunnahabhain Scotch to celebrate our latest movie adventure, Mr Peterson. Won't you come up and share a toast with my wives and me?"

"Bunnahabhain Scotch, hey? From Islay in Scotland?"

"Yes."

"How can I refuse that? Lead me there, Mr Johns."

Squealing delightedly, Bella and JoJo took an arm each and escorted Peter towards the elevators. Trailing behind, I admired my wives' asses and marvelled at how good Peter's looked in his tailored slacks. Peter, at forty-nine, was seven years older than Bella, but it was evident that he maintained a similar exercise regime to Bella as he was still in peak physical fitness.

Entering our room, Bella and JoJo insisted Peter sit in the middle of the couch. Then, sitting on either side of him, they kept hold of his hands and placed them between their thighs before squeezing them shut, trapping his hands only inches from their pussies.

Pretending not to notice how close Peter's hands were to my wives' cunts, I opened the bottle of scotch and offered Peter a choice between adding an oversized ice block or a dash of water.

Choosing, Peter said, "An oversized ice block, Xavier, please."

Pleased with his choice, I poured two glasses and offered him one before pouring a glass of white wine each for my wives.

Then, holding my glass up, I said, "To the many movies that Xavier Recording and Movie Studios will make for Peter Peterson Publishing. Let's hope the relationship never ends!"

"Hear, hear," Peter said in return before sipping his scotch. "Smooth," Peter acknowledged.

JoJo asked, "Xavier, have you sold this concept we've been using to Peterson Publishing?"

"Yes, my love," I answered. "I created it because Peter rightfully encouraged me to broaden the scope of my movies. But I don't have the facilities to make them in the numbers Peter requires. So, I sold him the rights for a small fee per movie. That means we'll make good money from the films without any financial exposure at all. And Peter will make a motza from the movie's sales."

"That requires more than a toast, then, Xavier," Bella stated. "Stand up, Peter, please."

Uncertain again, Peter reluctantly stood. Then, before he could react, Bella moulded her body to Peter's before pulling his head down for a passionate kiss.

Shocked, Peter froze until JoJo teased, "Surely, The King of Porn can do better than a stunned mullet kiss, Mr Peterson!"

JoJo then pressed her pudenda against Peter's hips before putting her hand on his cheek and turning his lips towards hers. Locking her lips to Peter's, JoJo ground against him as she kissed him with equal fervour to Bella.

When she finally unlocked her lips, JoJo gasped, "Better, now Bella."

Peter looked at me beseechingly as if to say, "WTF!" But all I did was take the scotch glass out of his hand so he could wrap both arms around my mother.

His reluctance overcome, Peter wrapped his arms around Bella and fiercely pulled her to him, grinding his rock-hard cock against Bella's lower belly as he did.

Touching Peter's face again, JoJo demanded, "Now me."

Bella kept her pudenda pressed hard against Peter's hip as Peter's hands found JoJo's cheeks, and he kissed her passionately.

After JoJo broke the kiss, my wives took each hand before stepping slightly away from Peter. Holding both scotch glasses, I moved closer to the shocked Peter Peterson. Peter is slightly taller than me, so I stepped in close and looked up into his eyes.

I kissed his surprised lips lightly before stepping back and saying, "We're a package deal, Peter. You do not have to have sex with me, but you must be comfortable with having sex with Bella and JoJo as I share them with you."

Completely flummoxed, Peter only said, "Bella and JoJo?"

"They are wives, Peter. Although their wedding ceremony has no legal standing, just as my marriage to my mother hasn't, we are married and live as husband, wife and wife. You must accept that if you want to join with us."

"I don't understand, Xavier," Peter exclaimed.

"We're inviting you to join our marriage, Peter. I know you've held a candle for Bella for many years. Plus, your last wife left you taking a huge chunk of your wealth over six years ago, and you haven't dated since. We're offering you an open marriage with the chance to sleep with three very sexy women. What do you say?"

"Roxy?" Peter nonsensically said.

"And me and Jacob, if you're so inclined."

"Do I have to decide now?" Peter almost plaintively asked.

"No. Tonight is a taste of what could be." Then, indicating my wives, I said, "Watch."

Bella and JoJo released Peter's hands before turning to face each other. Then, Bella stepped two paces towards JoJo before undoing the top two undone buttons on JoJo's dress and pushing it off her shoulders, exposing JoJo's braless breasts and allowing the dress to fall to the floor. Next, Bella cupped JoJo's full breasts before lowering her mouth and suckling both nipples alternately.

JoJo's eyes closed, and her hands found Bella's head. Then, holding my mother to her breasts JoJo moaned, "Yes, mum. That feels so good!"

Bella released JoJo's nipples and stood back. Next, JoJo moved to mum before lifting mum's halter top off her body and tugging Bella's leather skirt off her hips and onto the floor. Bella stood proudly, completely naked, as JoJo knelt, cupped Bella's firm buttocks and extended her tongue before softly wiping it along Bella's slit.

Holding JoJo's hard against her pussy, Bella groaned, "Gawd, yes, my darling wife. Make me cum!"

Bella had a minor orgasm as she spoke those words before she bent over and kissed her wife's full, pouting lips.

Peter's eyes were like saucers as he watched my wives making love. He was so enthralled with the scene before him that he kept grabbing his cock and pulling on it.

"Take Peter to bed, my loves," I encouraged as I turned a sofa chair to face the bed so I could sit, sip, and watch.

With Bella in front and JoJo behind, my wives soon had Peter naked, his thick, close to 7-inch cock jutting salaciously in front of him. Then, wearing only their heels, my wives took Peter's hands and led him to the bed. Pulling the covers back, Bella pushed Peter onto his back as she locked her lips to his.

Moving lower, JoJo cupped Peter's balls with her left hand before wrapping her right hand around his shaft and guiding him into her mouth.

All the protestations Peter may have had flew out the window at that point. My girls had him, and Peter was no longer thinking with his big head.

Bella broke the kiss and looked across at me. Smiling, I nodded my head. So she pushed JoJo out of the road, swung her leg over Peter's hips, and took his saliva-covered, ragingly erect cock in her hand before lowering herself onto its head. Then, sighing deeply, my mother took only the fifth cock she'd ever seen inside her.

JoJo moved up the bed and took Bella's spot, passionately kissing Peter. Watching my wives make love to another man had me hotter than a pikelet on the grill, and I badly wanted to take my cock out and masturbate, but I didn't want to freak Peter out, so I sipped my scotch and watched.

Peter groaned as Bella rode him, interrupting his kissing JoJo. Then JoJo also turned to get confirmation from me. Seeing me confirm by smiling and nodding, JoJo spun around before lowering her cunt onto Peter's mouth. Peter willingly began to lash her labia and clitoris with his tongue, so JoJo reached her hand out and pulled her clit's hood back, exposing her sweet, little nubbin. Then, moving backwards slightly, JoJo positioned her clitoris over Peter's mouth.

Taking the hint, Peter vigorously swirled his tongue over and around my younger wife's clit. Peter now had both of my wives moaning, groaning, and nearing orgasm. Bella blew first, lightly biting Peter's pec as she clenched her pussy tightly around his cock.

Here came the crux of her problem -Could she let a man other than her declared loves, cum inside her? If she couldn't, she and Peter's relationship was dead before it even began.

To my surprise, when Peter's eyes rolled back and his breath shortened, my mother whispered, "Fill me with cum, lover."

It was too much for Peter, so, grunting and groaning, he came inside my mother.

"That feels so good, Peter," mum moaned as another petite orgasm washed over her.

Mum rolled off Peter before crossing to me. Then sitting in my lap, with tears stinging her eyes, she whispered, "You sure you're okay with this, baby boy?"