The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked again, Peter looked to me for confirmation, only to find me laughing at his consternation. So, shrugging his shoulders, Peter poured a little body wash onto his cock's head and shaft before gently pushing it through JoJo's knot and into her ass.

"So good," JoJo sighed as Peter's cock slid into her tightly gripping ass. "Pussy sex is the best, but sometimes a good old-fashioned buggering is what I need. So, Mr Peterson, bugger Xavier's wife's gorgeous rear fuck hole!"

I had to chuckle at JoJo using such quaint, antiquated words for anal sex, but Peter obviously enjoyed them as he groaned before thrusting vigorously into JoJo's anal cavity. Because JoJo is much shorter than Bella, she had to stand taller to allow Peter to fuck her. This meant there wasn't enough room for Bella to repeat what JoJo had done to Peter. Instead, biting her bottom lip and pulling and tweaking her nipples, Bella thrust two fingers into her cunt as she thumbed her clit.

JoJo softly moaned as several small orgasms rippled through her, but I could see she was close to a major cum event. So, catching my mother's eye, I nodded and tried to time our orgasms to JoJo's explosion. Peter struggled manfully to control his impending release, but JoJo's rhythmical clenching of her ass proved to be too much, and he unloaded inside her tightly gripping anal passage.

Luckily, feeling Peter erupting into her colon sent JoJo crashing into a massive orgasm, and she shook, groaned, and shuddered as it surged over and through her. Spent, Peter clung to my younger wife, but JoJo's legs couldn't support him, so they sagged slowly to the shower floor.

As JoJo came, I felt my nuts tighten against my shaft, and I spat huge globs of cum onto the bathroom floor. Hearing JoJo cum and seeing my spurts, mum sucked in a deep breath before letting it out lustily as she thrust two fingers into her cunt and pinched a nipple hard. Shaking as her orgasm ripped through her, Bella also sank onto the shower floor.

On weakened knees, I staggered across to the shower before lifting JoJo off of Peter, washing her poor, abused ass under the water, drying her off and carrying her back to the bed. Tucking her in, I turned to try and help Peter to his feet but saw him carrying my mother much as I had carried JoJo. Peter tucked mum in beside her wife, and the girls turned to each other, kissed, smiled and fell asleep.

I encouraged Peter to climb in and spoon with Bella before taking my turn to shower. I wasn't the slightest surprised when, as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I felt a soft, delicate hand wrapping itself around my cock.

"Hello, baby JoJo," I whispered as I softly moaned and leant back against my wife.

"You've called me that for many years, my love," JoJo said. "It will never get old in my ears, no matter how old I become!"

Kneeling, JoJo guided me into her mouth. Then, using all of her finely honed oral skills, she swiftly brought me to fruition. With a deep moan, I filled my wife's eagerly sucking mouth with what semen my balls had left to give her.

JoJo stood, and I pulled her close for a passionate tongue kiss. When the kiss ended, JoJo said, "He's the one, Xavier. As long as he copes with you and Jacob fucking, he'll make a fantastic addition to our family."

"What does mum think?"

"Have a sneaky peek out the bathroom door, Xavier," JoJo said in answer to my query.

Poking my head surreptitiously through the door, I saw that my mother had rolled to face Peter before putting her arms over his shoulders and holding him to her. She'd also thrown her leg over Peter's upper thighs. Then, with a very satisfied smile, Bella rested her head on Peter's chest and lightly kissed his neck every few seconds.

Turning back to JoJo, I felt a momentary pang of sorrow that I was no longer my mother's one and only, but that feeling was swamped with feelings of joy that my first and most dearest love had found her one. The one that would put her first before all others and would choose her every time. That alone was worth any sad feelings I had.

"You okay, baby?" JoJo asked softly.

With tears stinging my eyes, I replied, "Yes, well, no. No, because it's hard to give up a piece of what I have with mum. But, yes, because I know she'll be happy."

Hugging me closely, JoJo said fiercely, "You are not giving up a piece of your mother, Xavier! You know she would choose you over anyone else, including me, so you're not giving up a thing. All you're doing is sharing a small piece of her heart and a large piece of her body. Well, all of her body, really. But you already do that with the rest of us!"

Smiling sadly, I said, "I know, baby, but I still feel melancholy. I know it's for the best, though. And underneath my sadness, I feel proud and satisfied that we've healed mum to the point that she can love another man as she loves me."

"You will always be her favourite, though, my love," JoJo reiterated. "If anything happens and you and Peter have problems, she'll dump him in a second!"

Smiling, I said, "And how does that make you feel, baby JoJo?"

"Unthreatened because I know you'll always choose me first."

"That I will, baby JoJo. That I will."

I picked JoJo up and carried her to the other bed in the apartment, then laid her down before making slow passionate love to her. Even though mum and Peter were only a few feet away, it seemed the rest of the world faded into background noise, and JoJo and I moved as one until she cried out as she came, and I filled her sweet pussy with cream.

JoJo and I rolled to look across to the other bed. Bella and Peter were back spooning, except Bella had lifted and opened her right leg, giving JoJo and me a clear view of Peter's rampantly erect cock slowly sliding back and forth inside her tight love tunnel. Then, Peter groaned, and mum sighed as Peter ejaculated inside her. Mum's light shudder showed she'd cum with him.

"We need another shower," I joked. "But, given it's close to check-out time, maybe we should shower individually, so no more hanky-panky ensues!"

Laughing, my wives held hands as they headed for the bathroom, leaving Peter and me to talk. Peter's eyes followed mum and JoJo's asses until they turned the corner towards the shower.

Then, turning to me, Peter mused, "They're two outstandingly beautiful but completely contrasting women, Xavier, Bella's tall and willowy with fantastic breasts, long legs, and a shy, almost diffident personality. JoJo's shorter and stacked, with full breasts, a rounded stomach and generous thighs and hips. But she's a feisty woman with a real fire in her eyes and belly and goes off like a firecracker in the sack!"

Then realising what he'd just said, Peter gulped and added, "I hope you don't take any offence at what I said."

"I think you've described my wives perfectly, Peter. So why would I be offended?"

"Because most men wouldn't appreciate that you've even speculated their wife would go off in the sack, let alone be cool with knowing you knew that they did from personal experience!"

"I guess I'm not like most men, then Pete," I replied.

Peter nodded his agreement, "That you're not, Xavier. I'm curious, though," Peter mused. "What happened to make such a beautiful woman as Bella so diffident and lacking in self-confidence?"

"If you come for dinner at The Compound on Friday night, Peter, you can ask her yourself during a candlelight dinner."

Peter's eyes narrowed, "A candlelight dinner for the four of us?"

"JoJo and I will have dinner with the Rosborough family if you come."

"You'd let me spend time with Bella alone?" Peter asked disbelievingly.

"As long as mum wants you too, then, yes. JoJo and I can stay with Roxy until Saturday morning if you wish. Oh, and Peter, Bella wants you to."

"What's going on here, Xavier? First, you tell me your mother's your wife, then you offer her to me. What's with that?"

"I am 100% NOT offering her to you, Peter. I do not own my mother, nor do I own anyone that lives with me at The Compound."

"Then what are you offering, Xavier?"

"The chance to have a romantic, candlelit dinner with a woman you've loved from a distance for twenty years, Peter. Anything more is up to you and Bella."

"And if I wanted Bella to be mine exclusively?"

"You'd be shit out of luck, Peter."

"You're that sure?"

"If a mutually exclusive relationship with my mother is what you want, Peter, then I'm sorry, but last night and this morning will be the only time we'll be with you sexually or romantically. However, if you'd like to be part of an open marriage, sharing Roxy, Bella, and JoJo, plus Jacob and I if you're so inclined, come to dinner Friday night."

"When you say 'marriage', you mean?"

"That if we all think we can make it work, and you and mum want to, you can marry Bella in a public service, and JoJo and I in a more private one with only the Johns and Rosborough families in attendance."

"How do we know if we can make it work, Xavier?"

"By taking it one step at a time, Peter. That's all we can ever do."

"And the next step is to dine with Bella alone?"

"Yes, but if you can't take the step after that, meeting Roxy, Jacob and Charlie and staying with Roxy's family on Saturday night, you don't get to make the first step."

"You're saying both families are a package deal? That I can't have you three without Roxy's three?"

"Yes, Peter. Any jealousy will eventually tear both of our families apart, and I will not allow that!"

"I have to be... ummm... intimate with you, Jacob and Charlie?"

"Intimate, yes. But sex is not intimacy. You don't need to have sex with Jacob, Charlie or me, but you must be comfortable sharing Roxy, JoJo and Bella with us three as we share them with you."

"Like I shared Bella and JoJo with you last night?"

"Exactly like that, yes."

Peter smiled before saying, "I think I can do that, Xavier. I'd like to visit with Bella alone on Friday night, and I'm already... umm... shall we say, excited, about what might happen on Saturday."

I risked a glance at Peter's groin and saw he was, indeed, 'excited'!

The girls returned to the room in time to catch Peter's rapidly inflating dick. Giggling, JoJo ran her fingers over Peter's cock's head before saying, "Someone is pleased to see us! Shame we're out of time. Tell me you're coming for dinner on Friday, Mr Peterson, please? Bella will be oh so pleased if you are."

"I'll be there, Miss JoJo," Peter promised.

Peter and I rapidly showered, but not together, of course, as the girls packed up the room, and we made it to check-out seconds before 10 O'clock.

We walked out the front of the hotel holding hands. Peter and I held Bella's, and JoJo held mine. Peter's car arrived from the valet service first, so he and I exchanged a quick hug and handshake before he kissed both women and left. My car came immediately after Peter's, and we hopped in to make the trip back to my recording studio. Dropping me off, my wives kissed me before driving off, promising to return at 6 O'clock to take me home. I had many, many hours of editing to do before I could make three coherent films from the recorded footage.

I decided to work on Jacob and JoJo's movie first. Like mine with Bella, it would take the least editing, so I hoped I could get it tidied up reasonably quickly. It worked as I had expected, and by Friday, all I had to do was to add the special effects to add the audience and turn our cheap partition into a professional-looking set-up. Unfortunately, adding convincing-looking curtain rods and curtains was beyond my current skill set, so I settled for making the pieces of cardboard look like wood.

Checking the time, I realised I'd overstayed and would be late back to The Compound, probably missing Peter's arrival. So I called his cell number, only to have Peter say, "Sorry for being late, Xavier. I forgot about the time difference during daylight savings."

Queensland, where my studio is, doesn't change over to daylight time, but my residence in New South Wales does. So we'd both be much later than when we'd agreed to have dinner.

"Where are you at the moment?" I asked.

"I've just crossed over the Coolangatta/Tweed border."

"I'm behind you then. I forgot also and have only just left the studio."

Laughing, Peter said, "A great pair we are! We can run multimillion-dollar film studios but can't work out that Queensland is an hour behind NSW!"

"The family is going to have a field day with this," I admitted. "I'll call JoJo and get her to sit with mum, so she doesn't think you've stood her up."

"Much appreciated, Xavier," Peter replied.

Hanging up, I called JoJo and explained Peter and I would be late, but Peter would be there before me."

"You forgot about daylight savings, didn't you, hubby? You and Peter both."

"We did," I embarrassedly admitted.

"How far behind Peter are you?"

"Fifteen to twenty minutes, I'd expect."

I could hear the tease in my wife's voice when she said, "Well, Mr Johns, I'm sure your mother and I can find something to do with Mr Peterson until you get here. Several somethings, in fact!"

"I'd bite, little Miss Baby JoJo, but I know you too well even to think you'd ruin Bella's special night!"

Giving a theatrical sigh, JoJo replied, "Unfortunately, husband, you know me too well. I'll walk up and keep my sister-wife calm until Peter gets here. I'll leave and meet you at mum's place as soon as he does."

"Done deal, wifey. See you soon."

Roxy, Bella, and JoJo had spent the afternoon preparing for Bella and Peter's date. The dining room had been stripped of everything except for a small, intimate table with a drop cloth, two chairs, a candle and a small bouquet in a vase. Dinner was roast beef and potatoes, with a fresh garden salad made from home-grown vegetables.

In hopes Peter would get the hint, Roxy placed the carving set next to where Peter would sit. Once they'd seated and exchanged greetings and a toast, mum would take the roast out of the oven, serve the potatoes and salad, and then bring out the roast for Peter to carve. What happened after that was up to the pair of them, but I hoped they'd both be walking funny the following morning.

Using the remote to open the gate, I finally pulled up beside Roxy's house. Mine was another ten metres further along the driveway. Courteously parking my car so Peter could drive out without having to manoeuvre around me, I jumped out and was pleased to note that I hadn't been that far behind Peter because I saw JoJo walking back to her mother's place.

Smiling, my wife kissed my lips before linking her arm through mine, "He brought flowers, wine and chocolate, Xavier!" JoJo gushed. "He's got it bad for our wife, baby!"

Pretending to be confused, I replied, "Who has, honey?"

"Nuh ah, hubby. You don't fool me at all. In fact, I'd bet you're as nervous about how well this goes as Bella and I are."

"That's for sure, baby. But, although tonight will be fine for Peter, I'm not sure if he'll handle tomorrow. Maybe I should have done this the other way around and asked him to join our families tonight."

"And lose him because he totally freaks out at Roxy being roughly fucked by her sons and you and Jacob fucking his new girlfriend before your mum has him so enthralled he's willing to go with it? Do you think that would have worked?"

"Then maybe we need to send him home tomorrow and arrange another one-on-one date with mum before we introduce him to the perverts that will become his in-laws and family."

"I think he'll handle it okay, baby. He might be shocked at first, but I'd bet by the time mum has his cock in her mouth, he won't care that either Jacob or Charlie or both are nuts deep in his girl."

"I hope so, JoJo. I really do. If he runs, we'll never get mum to accept another man because it'll confirm her opinion that no man will ever stay and be hers."

"We have to make it work, then, Xavier. We must!"

"We can only do our best," I emphasised. "The Gods laugh and throw their dice as men plan and scheme," I paraphrased to JoJo. "Anyway, wifey, why are we standing out here talking when food, wine and good company await?"

"You know, hubby? I have no earthly idea!"

Laughing gaily, we opened the door and walked inside. Strangely, Charlie was dressed as a stripper as he'd shaved all the hair off his chest and arms, and either someone had shaved his back, or it had been waxed. Plus, all he wore was a tightly tied bow tie around his neck and clinging slacks that emphasised his muscular legs. On his feet were a pair of wing-tipped shoes. Charlie's hair was oiled and slicked back, emphasising the stripper/porn star look.

The shocks didn't stop there because a nearly naked Madison walked in carrying a drinks tray padlocked to her wrists with a strap running around her neck. Madison was starkers except for a tiny thong, suspenders, stockings and 7-inch spiked platform heels. As she moved, her young, full breasts bounced delectably.

Stopping before me, Madison purred, "Hello, Mr Diogenes Alejandro. I'm pleased to meet you again! Would you like a beer or some wine?"

Confused, I managed to mumble, "A beer is fine, thanks, Madison."

"Stella Artois or Heineken, Diogenes?"

"Stella, please, Madison."

She turned the tray so I could take my selection.

Wondering what the fuck was going on, I heard Charlie smoothly say, "Your white wine, my lady," as he placed a glass of Sauvignon Blanc in JoJo's hand.

Startled, I turned to see my wife's eyes sparkling with mirth as she watched me struggle to figure out what was happening.

"Relax and enjoy, Mr Alejandro. Think of it like this -Why should our wife be the only one having fun with another tonight?"

"I have no desire to fuck Madison again!" I hissed in sotto voce to my wife.

Running her hand over my cock, JoJo giggled before saying, "Little Xavier tells me different, husband!"

'Fuck!' I thought. 'Did I?' Madison was beyond pretty but not in Bella's class for beauty. Her body was tight and tautly toned but couldn't match Bella's, nor did she have JoJo's divine curves. Her breasts were high but soft, with a slight sag and were much smaller than Bella's and way smaller than JoJo's. I knew Madison's pussy was tight and felt delicious around my cock, but so did mum's and JoJo's.

"Bella and I are auditioning Madison for a part in our family, husband. You may twist, turn, object, and try to deny the inevitable, but, in the end, you will do as Bella and I want, so why don't you quit complaining and realise you will do as Bella and I ask?"

My protests died in my mouth as I knew my wife was impossible to refuse. As Peter had observed, my mother/wife was diffident and preferred to be led, but JoJo was a completely different story. Headstrong, stubborn and wilful, my younger wife used blunt force, where Bella would use quiet words and encouragement. JoJo called a spade a shovel, then hit you with it if you didn't take the hint.

"May I get you another drink, Mistress?" Charlie asked as I mused.

"Yes, please, Chaz," JoJo answered.

Charlie soon returned with another glass of wine before kneeling, lowering his head, raising his arms above his head, and offering it to my wife.

"Thank you, little one," JoJo said as she took the offered glass.

Totally confused, I said, "Mistress? Little one?"

Glancing at me unconcernedly, JoJo replied, "Charlie got himself involved in a FinDom, and she milked him of nearly $5,000 before mum figured out what was happening and put an end to it."

"FinDom?"

"A Financial Dominant. A woman that plays Mistress for a fee."

That I understood. Bdsm, in other words.

"He ran through $5,000 in what? A week?"

"Yup, well, a bit more than. After the conversation with you saying I could and would never be his, Charlie fell off the deep end."