The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wives came close and held an upper arm each. Bella was naked, and I could see her arousal flowing down her thighs as she turned and pressed her mound against my leg.

Kissing my wives, I walked over to the couch. Madison already lay on her back and was idly playing with herself, unconcerned about the hubbub and activity around her as Jacob set the scene up.

Sitting on the edge of the couch near Madison's hips, I asked, "How do you want to do this, Madison? Except for the initial lip connect, we can skip the kissing scenes using stock footage of close-up lips kissing passionately. I can also use stock footage for the money shots if you wish?"

"Your wife, Bella, has given me specific instructions, Mr Johns," Madison replied. "I am to make love to you, or she'll be very disappointed in us both! She assured me that you've had your recent health check done and signed off, so she wants you to cum inside me, then pull out so they can record your cum running back out of me."

"You're okay with that?" I checked.

"Yeah. I'm a bit of a slut, Mr Johns. So I often orgasm doing sex scenes. Plus, you're quite the legend around Peterson Publishing, so I'm keen to see if the reality matches the legend."

"If I use my mouth and tongue on your breasts, vagina and ass, you'll be okay?"

Pretending to look disappointed, Madison replied, "Unfortunately, Mr Johns, I don't have any of those three things. Instead, I have tits, a cunt, and a rear fuck hole. Will they do?"

Laughing, I confirmed they would and asked if I could use my mouth and tongue on them.

"Oh, Gawd, yes, Mr Johns. As you can see, I'm already quite worked up!"

"You need to remember to call me Diogenes, Madison."

"I've done this before, Mr Alejandro," Madison grinned. "Now, don't you forget that your wife expects a damned good show, and let's get this ride rolling!"

We began with some fairly chaste kissing that quickly turned into full-blown necking. Our tongues swirled over and around each other's as we wrestled for tongue supremacy. I swiftly pretty much forgot that Madison and I were filming a sex scene for a porn film, and I began making love to her as I did to my wives and other extended family members.

Moving with instinctive rhythm, I shifted slightly to cup Madison's soft right breast in my left hand and gently rub my thumb over her nipple. Madison's mouth left mine momentarily as she exhaled a deep moan. Encouraged, I ran my right hand along her ribcage, flank, and down onto her firm, rounded ass. Then squeezing her glute tightly, I pressed my knee between her thighs. Madison spread her lithe legs willingly, and I moved between them.

"Yes, Xavier," I heard my mother moan. I knew if I looked, she'd be playing with her nipples, pinching and gently pulling on them.

Lying between my co-star's toned thighs with most of my weight on my knees and elbows, I kissed her passionately again before sliding down to take her left breast in my mouth. With her head stretched back, exposing her long, thin neck, Madison moaned and arched her body off the bed to press it against me.

"Yes, Diogenes," she groaned. "Get me ready to accept your baby-making seed."

JoJo and mum's moans matched Madison's when she uttered those words.

I swapped fingers for my mouth back and forth across Madison's breasts as I slowly brought her arousal to its natural peak. But, although she was obviously close, Madison didn't orgasm until I dragged a nailed finger down her toned belly and abdomen, over her mound, and onto her clit. Then moaning and jerking her hips up at my searching finger, Madison experienced a minor cum event.

With her arousal evident in her voice, JoJo hissed, "Make her cum, Diogenes. Blow her fucking mind!"

It was an interesting experience to make love with a cheer squad egging me on, but I thought, 'What the heck?' and went with it.

Moving my hand lower, I found Madison's tiny pleasure nubbin with my thumb before dipping two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Then, stroking back and forth, I dragged my fingers along Madison's slit before swiftly circling her clitoris with the tip of my middle finger. Next, I changed direction, allowing my two fingers to split so they slid down on either side of Madison's pleasure nub before squeezing them together and thrusting into her cunt.

Every second or third time I did this, I curled my fingers back to swirl them over Madison's G-spot. Then, with a shudder and another sighed exhalation, Madison orgasmed again. This one was stronger than the previous one, but I knew I could still drive her higher, so, lowering my head, I touched the tip of my tongue against Madison's clit. Madison's hands found my head, and she squeezed me tightly against her clit as another minor eruption sighed through her.

"Oh, my Gawd," Madison moaned as she came again.

Placing my thumbs above Madison's clit's hood, I gently pulled it back, exposing her tiny pleasure centre. Then, I gently sucked it into my mouth before gripping it lightly with my teeth. Now Madison's clit was exposed, I moved my right hand to her left breast and gripped her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Finally, I alternated gentle nips of Madison's clit with swirling my tongue over and around it. Simultaneously, as I nipped Madison's clit, I circled her nipple with the fingers on my left hand, but when I lashed her pleasure nub with my tongue, I tweaked and twisted the same nipple.

"So fucking hot!" Bella exclaimed.

As she moaned those words, Bella's need overcame her reluctance, and she knelt at the end of the couch by Madison's head and cupped Madison's face in her hands before kissing Madison's full lips. Madison's eyes flew open at Bella's kiss, but she smiled and kissed my mother back.

Strangely, the sudden disruption of our climb up Cum Mountain only made Madison respond more fervently, and with another sigh, she came again. This event was longer and more intense than any of the others.

As if I didn't already know, JoJo insisted, "She needs you inside her, husband."

Moving to cover Madison's svelte body with mine, I positioned myself so that the head of my cock pressed at the entrance to her vulva. Then, looking deeply into her eyes, I slowly pushed my hips forward and slid into one of the surprisingly tightest pussies I'd ever been fortunate enough to be inside.

Madison's head tilted back again as she and Bella exchanged deep tongue kisses. But Madison broke the kiss when I thrust into her and moaned gutturally, "Taste you, taste you, Bella, please," Madison groaned. "I want to taste your pussy as your husband fucks me."

Smiling at me triumphantly, Bella stood, swung her knee over Madison's head, and lowered her pussy onto Madison's eagerly waiting tongue. Madison allowed her body to react freely to my thrusting whilst concentrating on bringing my mother to an orgasm. Wanting us all to cum together, I balanced on my left hand and arm to reach between Madison and my body and used my thumb to stimulate her clitoris.

Exhaling explosively into Bella's cunt, Madison gasped, "OMFG, I'm going to cum!"

I felt her pussy contract tightly against my cock as her first really intense orgasm ripped through her body. Madison's exhaled exclamation blew hot air across my mother's labia and clit, and she came, too. Deciding to join the women in orgasming, I released the control over my libido that I held ever so tightly and squirted copious amounts of my man juice into Madison's welcoming cunt.

I looked up in time to see JoJo pull her hand out from inside her knickers and assume her Game Show Host persona.

"Well done, Mr and Mrs Alejandro, you have won the $30,000 prize for cumming inside the chosen woman. Now, Bella and Diogenes, do you want to try for the $100,000 main prize?"

Bella took Madison's hand before whispering something into her ear. Madison smiled and nodded before getting up and walking to where her clothes and personal items lay. She picked up her phone and typed something in before gathering her outfit and strutting, proudly naked, to the adjoining unit to shower and change.

Returning my attention to the film we were making, I answered JoJo, "What would I have to do?"

"Make love to the other two women, risking an unwanted pregnancy with both," JoJo explained.

"Do it, husband," Bella, as her film character, hissed. "Maybe I'll let this one lick me to orgasm, decide I prefer women, and kick your ass to the curb!"

We filmed the following two sex scenes in the typical porn film way. Most of the fucking, and virtually all of the cum shots, would be done using standard archive footage from Peter Peterson Publishing's stock library. Less than an hour saw the filming completed. I had many hours of editing before the film flowed seamlessly and was ready to be released, but we had everything we needed to make several porn movies.

Thanking the girls, I sent them home. Assuming the film grossed more than $1,000,000, the women who starred in the movie would make a lot of money today. Of course, Stella would only receive the stand-by payment of $1,100 per day.

Roxy and Jacob headed home whilst Bella, JoJo, and I squeezed into one of the showers in my changerooms and cleaned each other in preparation for our trip to Brisbane and dinner with Peter Peterson.

Kissing my mother as JoJo blew me, I asked, "Okay, my twin loves. What the fuck was that all about?"

My mother blushed but answered, "If you're going to add Peter to our family, baby boy, then JoJo will not be enough for you. JoJo and I need to find out if we can accept another so you still have two women always available to you."

"I do not need anyone other than you two, my loves," I emphasised. "If things go with Peter as I hope, adding him to our family does not take anything away. It only adds to what we have."

Letting my cock out of her mouth, JoJo said, "Yet you plan on making love to my mother more frequently, and you're going to fuck my brother."

"Because they need it, JoJo. Not because I do!"

"You're the head of our extended family, Xavier, my boy," Bella emphasised. "So you're taking responsibility for us all, but you can't do it all. As you said yourself, we need to add others, so the load is more evenly distributed. Roxy, Jacob, and Charlie know this but are stuck in a rut. None of them wants to look outside our group because they're terrified of hurting us."

"So, we have to do this for them, I replied, "But, my loves, they can't know we're doing this because we're worried about their long-term mental and emotional health. Plus, if you think I'm giving up on what we've got together, you're nuts. Anybody we bring in has to handle that we all make love together and are incestuous. So we must be sure of that before we take them to our beds."

"You think my mother needs to find a man, Xavier?" JoJo asked. "I guess you're right. Although she has you and my brothers, none of you is truly hers alone. But I'm not sure she'll agree as she's had too many bad partners in the past."

"Roxy took the first step, JoJo. She asked, 'Why can't I find a decent man, Xavier?'"

"OMG, Xavier!" Mum exclaimed. "What did you answer?"

"I must put my psychologist's hat on here, Bella, and say you need to ask Roxy. She asked me my opinion as a psychoanalyst, and I replied as one."

"Roxy would have asked you as her friend and lover, too, my boy. So you don't fool me!"

I grinned, "That I can answer, mother. I told her to stop throwing her heart at the feet of every man that shows an interest in her."

"Mum does do that, doesn't she, Xavier?" JoJo mused. "Do you know why?"

"Another question you need to ask Mumsie, wifey."

"Roxy will tell us if we ask, Xavier," mum pointed out. "So why don't you just tell us?"

"Bella, if you came to me with a psychological problem you wanted me to help you with, would you be happy if I told all of our family about it before you did?"

"I see what you mean, my son," mum replied. "I'll take Roxy to bed tomorrow and discuss it with her."

Pretending to be exasperated, I said, "Is everything always about sex for you, mum?"

JoJo and Bella laughed before mum replied, "I find once my lover is on the verge of orgasming, they'll answer almost any question I ask to get me to take them over the edge, Xavier. Don't you use that technique?"

"Enough chatter, women!" I mock snarled. "Now, whose pussy am I cumming in as the other licks her clitoris?"

Standing and turning, JoJo spread her feet and got up on tip-toes before pushing her generously proportioned ass back at me, "Mine, of course! Mrs Bella johns, get your tongue on my clit, and husband, if you don't fill me full of cum very shortly, I will fuck Peter Peterson all by myself tonight!"

Slipping my hands under her body so I could cup JoJo's lush bosoms, I bent my knees to position my cock at the entrance to my wife's pussy. Then, after Bella's delicate hand guided me deep into JoJo's pussy, I fucked my wife with long, vigorous strokes. Seconds later, I felt my mother's mouth, tongue and lips gently licking and sucking along my shaft as I pounded my wife.

I patiently waited until I could tell JoJo was on the edge of an orgasmic explosion before I whispered in her ear, "You are going to fuck Peter Peterson tonight, my darling wife. Mum and I will watch, and then we'll eat his cum out of your cunt."

JoJo's head rocked back at my words, and she gutturally groaned through one of the best orgasms I'd seen her have. Enjoying her pussy spasming around my cock's head, I unleashed into her and, as promised, filled her cunt with cum.

Later, as we drove to Brisbane, I reflected on today. Although I had a lot of editing work to do, we'd have three feature-length and many short films to sell through Peterson Publishing's PPV sites. I was confident all three films would sell well and add significant riches to our already bulging coffers. But it didn't help to achieve my end goal: to completely move my extended family out of the porn industry and myself into producing and directing only. That meant I'd have to carefully consider how to achieve these goals over the next few years.

Checking into the Hyatt Regency in downtown Brisbane, we made our way to our booked Deluxe Suite, showered again, and dressed to meet Peter Peterson at the hotel's dining room. Knowing how much I loved that look, mum had bought several tiny leather skirt and halter-top combinations.

Tonight her skirt was the red one I liked best combined with a light-brown top. She also rolled on stay-up stockings and wore 7-inch strappy heels whose colour matched her skirt. I thought it was a pity she didn't add suspenders, but I knew it would look too slutty for The Hyatt. With her dark-red highlighted brown hair swept back off her face and slightly darker foundation makeup than she typically wore, mum looked every inch the glamorous model she still is.

JoJo opted for a flowing flowery-green sundress that exposed a generous amount of her divine bosom and allowed tantalising glimpses of her luscious thighs as she walked. With her honey-blonde hair framing her pretty face and only a modicum of makeup, mainly lipstick emphasising her full lips, JoJo looked as stunning as my mother.

"Peter is going to eat his heart out, ladies!" I grinned. "Let's go tease him mercilessly until we drop the boom on him and invite him to join us in bed."

"I'm scared, Xavier," mum admitted. "I don't know if I can do this."

"So am I," JoJo added. "I don't know either."

Then it occurred to me that Bella had only ever been with one man before me. My asshole father, who basically raped her, made her pregnant, and then abandoned the pair of us. Plus, the only other people with whom she had shared her body since we became intimate were Roxy, her oldest friend and lover, and Roxy's sons, Jacob and Charlie.

'Fuck!' I added to my thoughts, 'JoJo is the same. She's only ever shared her body with mum and me, plus her two brothers and mother. No wonder they're both nervous!'

The above was true, I realised. The six of us had made numerous films with many sex scenes, but only with each other. We were never part of the other movies my studio made. I produced, directed and edited them but had no physical involvement in the actual scenes. The difference between my wives and me was that I'd had plenty of sex partners before my mother and I admitted our love and desire for each other and became exclusive. Later, when JoJo confessed she loved us both, mum, JoJo, and I became husband, wife and wife. Later still, we bought the land for the compound and built the two houses so we could live together with the rest of JoJo's family. All of whom are intimate with the others.

Holding them tightly for a second, I kissed them both before saying, "We'll take our time tonight, my loves. Then, if it feels right, go with the flow, and do as much or as little with Peter as you wish."

I received twin smiles and hugs before my girls glanced at each other and nodded. Then, arm-in-arm with me guided me down to the hotel's dining room, where we found Peter Peterson smiling and standing to greet us.

Before taking my wives' hands in his and lightly kissing the back of them, Peter admiringly said, "Wow, ladies! Xavier is one lucky man! Never before have I seen two prettier women with one guy!"

My wives blushed prettily before I encouraged Bella to walk around the table and sit next to Mr Peterson. Peter shot a surprised glance at me, but I was unsure what else he thought would happen. The table was more rectangular than square, so I supposed he thought I'd sit at the end and my wives would sit together opposite him. Peter recovered quickly and held Bella's seat for her. I did the same for JoJo, and we waited whilst the waitress took our drink orders before starting a conversation.

"I have some good news, Xavier," Peter said, dispensing with the business news first. "We don't need a gynaecologist to confirm a woman's hymen is intact. In fact, any medical doctor will do."

"You have one we can use?" I asked.

Peter nodded, "Karen Green. Also known as Kara Kream."

"Wait," I interrupted. "Didn't I make a film with her a little time ago?"

"Yes, you did. She appeared in one of your brother/sister incest films. That was the last one she did as she'd just gotten her residency at Princess Alexandra Hospital. Karen did porn films as a way to pay for her studies. She won't be a Certified Medical Practitioner for another three years, but she's safe, close enough for what we need, and willing to participate. For the usual fee, of course."

"She's willing to sign off a form confirming the participant is a virgin? She'd need to use her real name if she is."

"She won't accept using her real name, but she agrees she can't use Kara Kream."

Becoming enthusiastic about what we could do, I excitedly added, "We could make up a set that looks exactly like a consulting room with Karen's degrees visible but blurred on the wall behind her. The female star will be on the examination table naked but discretely covered, with her knees up and spread. The doctor will start with her head under the star's sheet, turn to the camera and pronounce the star's virginity as confirmed.

"Once we've completed the filming for the first time, all I'd need to do is have Doctor Green say the next woman's name for the following movie! It'd be an easy $15,000 for her every time!"

"That's pretty much as I thought it would work, too," Peter confirmed.

The waitress arrived with our drinks, so the conversation halted until she left.

Then surprising me, Bella touched Peter's shoulder, and when he turned towards her, Bella placed her hand on his forearm, smiled and said, "Will you tell me a little about yourself, Peter? How does one become such a huge player in the porn industry without ever attracting a scandal?"