The Soldier Pt. 02

Story Info
Cal and I get to know each other.
1.6k words
4.55
3.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left the bathroom and went to my bed, he got in and went to the center of the bed, I shut off the light and went to the bed. He lifted the covers and I got in, the man's cock was rock hard and ready for action once again.

I shut it all off and climbed in, I laid on my back his hands all over my body, he got on top of me his eyes on my own, his lips inches from my own. He leaned in and kissed me, he was a bit too rough, too forced, the man needed to learn how to kiss.

I rolled us over and lay on top of him, I held his chin and placed my lips on his, he moaned he groaned, he held me tight to his own body. I pulled back and stared into those eyes, so much pain and hurt in those eyes, but so much kindness as well.

He rolled us back him on top of me he wanted to play with my cock, like I would stop the man, I wanted to drain another load out of him. We would sixty nine, what he lacked in experience he made up for with enthusiasm.

I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed it like a sword swallower would, I sucked that cock till he was ready to unload once again. I had the perfect view of his pretty bubble butt, that hole looked like it was winking at me, teasing me.

I got my face into his ass and ran my tongue along his butt crack, he moaned out as my tongue landed on his tight pucker. He almost screamed when I tried to get my tongue inside him, but he was much to tight to think I would ever get my tongue in him, besides the man was a total top.

Cal blasted me with another huge load of cum, I ate it all up and still wanted more, once he shot I was close behind with a massive load of my own. I got a cloth and wiped the cum off the man's face, got back in bed with him and he and I snuggled in with each other.

He half lay on me, I held him close to me so he knew I was there to protect him from any harm anyone might try to inflict on him. The man was out in seconds, his body would tense up, I knew something was happening to him.

I held him and ran my hand over his back, he snuggled in closer to me, he would be on top of me soon. He had so many nightmares, some of his parents which I could not understand, this was a man who went to war and he was having nightmares of his parents.

He got up to pee around five, snuggled back beside me, he kissed my chest before he fell back asleep, I woke at seven my usual, I was a bit hungover and not sure who I had on me at first. Then I saw his face, sleeping like an angel.

I held him to me as he slept, I snuck out of bed and went in to pee, he stayed asleep, I went in to make coffee and take something out for breakfast. A couple of pills to get rid of the headache I had, I drank some water then went in the laundry room to sort out his clothes.

He did not own much a couple pairs of underwear, socks and a pair of pants and a couple tee shirts, I got it all sorted checked the pockets. I found a photo of him and I would guess his brother, arm around each others necks, a big smile on both their faces, these two could be twins they looked so much alike.

I put his stuff in the spare bedroom, I was not sure if he would want to continue sleeping in my bed with me or in his own room. I heard him moaning in my room, I went in and he was having a really bad nightmare.

I got in bed with him and held him, rubbing his back so he would calm down.

"It's okay Cal, I'm here, you're safe, no one will hurt you."

He opened his eyes and pulled himself into me, his head on my chest, I held his head to me and his body to my own. His body shivered as he came back to earth with me, he slowly relaxed and let me hold him close to me without it being forced.

"Thank you Billy, this is the first night in years that I actually slept thru an entire night without thrashing the entire bed and waking up a hundred times."

"You are welcome Cal, nice to have a snuggle buddy next to me, are you hungry, I made coffee and will make us breakfast."

"Yes very hungry last meal was, two days ago, I think."

I rolled us over and kissed the man before I went back to the kitchen, I got the food cooking and he came in with the boxers I had given him last night. I poured him coffee and he sat and watched me cook.

"Are you always like this with every person you meet Billy, save me from a bridge and bring me home, are you a guardian angel of sorts? Are you my Angel?"

I turned and looked at the man, spatula in one hand oven mitt in the other.

"I see a man in need I stop and try to help."

"Thank you so much Billy, I would not be here right now if not for you, and you standing here looking like you are going to beat me with your spatula or with your oven mitt, and that apron bulge has me getting harder by the second."

I looked at my hands and laughed, he too laughed at the way I looked, I went to him and kissed him. I got breakfast cooked up and set the table. He and I would eat then a shower, then on with our day, not sure what we would do all day but I am sure we could find something to occupy our minds and hands and mouths.

We ate, the man could eat let me tell you, then I got his clothes in the dryer, cleaned up the kitchen, Cal of course helped. He and I showered, I sucked him he sucked me, that cock of his was filling me with the sweetest cum I had ever eaten.

He and I would sit poolside and relax, the man used to be homeless, he did not have a place where he could just lay back and relax. He read the paper, I got some computer work done, he came and took the laptop away and straddled me in my lounger.

He and I kissed, we just sat there looking at each other, he got up and pulled me to my feet, he walked me to the bedroom he and I climbed in bed together. He made himself comfortable half laid out on me, like we had slept last night.

He looked at me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Billy I need more sleep and the only way I can really get any sleep is if you are here to hold me."

I pulled him in and held him, within minutes he was fast asleep, snuggled in so close to me I felt so good right now. Within minutes of dozing off he was dreaming once again, he called out a name.

"Cameron please don't be hurt, Cam please don't leave me here alone?"

His hands and whole body were in action, I gently rubbed his back he would calm down, then it would start again. He awoke with a start, his whole body rigid, he was sweating, he looked at me to see who I was.

"Oh Billy thank you for holding me like this."

"Who is Cameron?"

"He is my brother who was killed in action, a week before he and I would be discharged."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Cal."

"The worse part of it all is my Dad told me when I got back home it should have been me, not my brother who had gotten killed."

Cal started to cry I held him to me, seems his father would have preferred his gay son be killed instead of their straight god fearing one, who had a fiancee. I held him till he calmed down, I told him his parents had no right to tell him that, and his brother would not want him feeling like this over his death.

Cal would need extensive therapy to get him to be able to function and to have a somewhat regular life, he would need to forgive himself for living, he would have to forgive his parents for how they felt about him. He had a long road ahead that I would be at his side for him.

We found him a really good therapy group, he found part time work to keep himself busy, the nightmares would not go away anytime soon, but he was making progress. He called his parents to tell them he was doing really well and he forgave them for what they had said to him when he came back.

They still were not people Cal and I would associate with, they were homophobic and still could not get over the fact that Cameron had died and Cal had survived. They in fact had lost two son's the day Cameron died, Cameron was the one who held their family all together.