The Soldier Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting his Mom, still getting closer to him.
1.2k words
4.63
2.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal and I had the most incredible sex life the man was a machine in the bedroom, he loved to pound my ass, he loved to rim me and then screw the hell out of me afterwards as he called it. He and I always so affectionate with each other, the man craved attention, he loved to be held and touched and kissed of course.

He loves to come up behind me when I am cooking in the morning I only wear an apron and it does not cover anything in the back. My ass is exposed and I am always ready for him, he will come up and push me to the island, bend me over and shove his tongue in my hole.

I usually scream when he does this and he loves it, he will get my hole wet and ready, he spits in his hand and slicks up his cock. Then the assault starts, he is relentless when he starts to fuck me, his strokes are long and hard, and he slams me against the island.

I can tell you it was I who told him I liked being nailed this way, in bed he is sweet and not rough, he and I make love in our bed, but sometimes a guy needs it hard. He will sometimes lay on top of me and this is where he is most comfortable, he knows I am there to hold him, keep him safe from the world.

I still hold him at night in bed, the nightmares still persist, but they were much less than when he and I first slept in the same bed. He calls out his brothers name so many times, he still does not forgive himself for his brothers death, and no there was no way he could have saved Cameron.

Most nights I lay on the couch and he lays on top of me, he feels so safe beside me or on top of me, I hold him so he knows he is loved with me at his side.It took no time and we were in the middle of a conversation, just stuff about our day when he and I looked at each other and said it at the same time.

"I love you."

He and I both in tears holding each other, a kiss then off to bed, yeah it was five in the afternoon, but I had to have this man naked and in me, and I in him. Cal and I would celebrate our first anniversary this year, he got a call from a family friend his Dad had passed away, he and I would attend the funeral.

We drove to his hometown some two hundred miles, I rented a convertible so we could enjoy the sites along the way. When we arrived in town we rented a hotel room, he called his Mom to let her know he was in town and planned to attend the funeral.

She asked why he did not stay at the house so he told her he was here with his partner a man who had saved his life. She did not have much to say only that the funeral was at two this afternoon, Cal and I got ready and headed out to the funeral home.

Cal met a few cousins and an Aunt and Uncle at the front door, we made our way in to where the family was, I really did not want to go back there but Cal insisted. He walked in and his Mom stood there frozen to the floor, his Dad's brother and a few other close family members were there as well, they too were speechless. They had forgotten how much Cal looked like Cameron, the whole room took in a breath as we walked in.

Cal went to his Mom and hugged her, they both cried, both for his father and for his brother, she took his hand and led him to the sofa in the corner of the room. She apologized for what was said when he came back from his tour.

They had not talked since he came back and his father had said that terrible thing to him about his brother. His Mom was still homophobic but all she had left was her son, her beautiful handsome son. Cal motioned for me to come and sit with them, he introduced me to his Mom Barbra, very pretty lady who did what she could to act comfortable with me.

They called the family in so they could start the service, it really was a nice service, the man did a lot for his town, but at the end of the day he was one of the most homophobic people I had ever heard of. What he had said to his son was unforgivable.

At the graveside Cal and his Mom stood together, I kind of fell back in the crowd, I did not have to be beside him right now, he needed his Mom more than he needed me. Once the crowd dispersed he and his Mom stood there.

"I forgive you Dad for what you said when I came back home, to bad we missed out on so much because of it, say Hi to Cam for me please tell him I miss him every single day."

He and his Mom slowly walked away, Cal held out his hand to hold mine, we went to Barbra's after the funeral was over, a few people were there, but it was nice to watch them mingle with each other. Cal was talking with his Mom, they had so much to catch up on.

At one point he pointed at me while he talked seriously to his Mom, they both were in tears once the conversation was over. Cal stood up and came to me, he put his head on my shoulder and he cried, I held him till he was okay once again.

After a kiss he went to the bathroom to wash his face, his Mom called me over, there were only a few other people here now. She wanted to talk to me privately, she asked me to join her in the kitchen, when I walked in she grabbed me and hugged me.

"Cal tells me you saved his life, I can never repay you for what you have done for my Son, he is so important to me, and that makes you very important to me as well, I don't really know you but I can say I love you for saving my Calvin."

She and I sat and talked at the island, she poured us a glass of white wine, she told me of how sweet Cal was growing up and how close he and his brother were. They were not twins but they acted like they were, they always were in sight of each other.

When Cal walked in today, he is the spitting image of his brother, they could not look any more alike if they tried. We talked about Cal's nightmares, and their causes, she apologized that she did not stop her husbands rant to their Son when he came home, then left two minutes later.

She had lost two Son's and now her husband, she did not want to lose anymore, and she wanted me in her life as well. Cal came in in tears, he had been in Cam's room all the memories came back, he wrapped his arms around my neck and held me close to him.

"Billy I love you so much."

"Love you too Cal, more than you will ever know."