The Solheim Cup Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, this wasn't Charley's room at all. It was Liz's room. She was one of the European staff members. Charley hated her, she was loud, rude, opinionated....but the best thing about her worked to Charley's advantage. She was a lesbian. Charley's plan was to kill two birds with one stone.

Her head was swimming with all that, she needed some temporary relief and she had just the willing victim for that. With a smile she crawled up to Jennifer's chest, her pussy coming to rest right between the smaller woman's boobs.

Jennifer could smell Charley's wetness, her arousal. She wanted it, she wanted to taste it, to smell it, to bathe in it, it had been SO long, too long. Charley grinded into Jennifer teasingly, her pussy nearly circling up to Jennifer's chin with each swirl. Instinctively, she stuck out her tongue each time, trying to graze it as it passed.

"Is this what you want?" Charley teased, stopping her pussy just an inch from Jennifer's tongue.

"Yes, yes, let me have it....pleeeeeeeeeease," Jennifer begged.

"You have to do better than that," she said.

"Charley, let me have that....beautiful pussy, I want it, I NEED it," she begged.

Charley relented. Who was she kidding? She knew she was so worked up right now that she'd have fucked a bedpost...if there was one available. She inched up so that her pussy was now meeting Jennifer's waiting tongue. That first lick just teasing her clit, nearly making her jerk. She wiggled to meet Jennifer's face and soon Jennifer's tongue was working its magic on Charley's embarrassingly wet pussy.

Charley had her hand on the back of Jennifer's head, raising it slightly to help with the angle. To her, it almost felt like she was guiding Jennifer's motions, that her hand controlled her like a puppet. "Damn, this woman is good," Charley cursed to herself. The only thing missing was Jennifer's fingers inside her pussy and her butt, still, the feelings were transcendent.

Jennifer was hypnotized watching Charley's amazing tits swing and sway with her pleasure, wishing her hands were free to explore all their wonders.

"That's it baby, that's it, more like that," Charley urged as she grinded into the helpless woman's face.

This was her plan, at least part one. She was going to climb on that arrogant, privileged American's smug face and grind her pussy on it until she blasted off, leaving her enemy coated with her juices and helpless....for the other part of the plan.

By now it should be obvious. When she was done and thoroughly satisfied, she was going to leave Jennifer like that, naked and bound, and when her main irritant, Liz, showed up to her room with security, which she would because Charley had stolen her key from her purse. She had one of the guards in mind already. He was a 60ish, overweight, bearded guy who had unabashedly flirted with her each time he saw her, like he had chance or something. "Ew," she thought each time she saw him, "why do old men always think that just because we smile at them, that they have a shot?" Still, she knew she could use that to her advantage, he had a way of "escorting" all the women back to their rooms, "just to be safe."

It would be an international "incident," for sure, when word got out, which it always would, she knew, with Americans love for TMZ style news. It would crush the U.S. team, and embarrass them for years to come, she knew.

Back on Jennifer's face, Charley's eyes were closed, her head back, her mouth open. Jennifer had done this before, many times, she knew just the spots, she was hitting them all. Charley was involuntarily grinding hard on Jennifer's face. They both were just hanging on to reach their desired goal. Finally, Jennifer concentrated on Charley's perfectly shaped, now rigid clit.

"Of course it's perfect," Jennifer sniffed to herself, "what part of her isn't?"

One last stiffening of her tongue on Charley's most sensitive spot and rockets went off. Charley was cursing and swearing in the most endearing way to Jennifer, hearing that proper British accent saying the most delightfully dirty words.

"Oh my, you're fucking making me cum," Charley grunted, "you dirty little cunt, you are making me fucking.....cuuuuum," she moaned as waves of electrical neural impulses fired simultaneously.

Jennifer could do nothing but take the grinding of Charley's wet pussy as she slowed worked herself up again, only to have another wave crash over her. Jennifer worked her expertly, as Charley climaxed, over and over on her poor face. Charley rode her down, but only after a half dozen of the most mind bending orgasms she'd ever experienced.

She wanted one more thing. She teased Jennifer slowly by tracing her fingernails up her inner thighs repeatedly. Jennifer groaned each time she stopped just short of her needy, wet pussy.

Over and over she worked her up, she could smell her arousal, signalling her success. All she had to do now was leave and let the rest take its course. Jennifer was bucking frantically as the back of Charley's hand purposely grazed her pussy. Charley couldn't help it, she HAD to feel it. At first she stuck a finger in and explored Jennifer's wet folds, followed soon after by another finger.

Jennifer was riding Charley's hand, she was so worked up. Over and over Charley brought her to the edge, often by teasing and flicking her free hand and a finger over Jennifer's throbbing clit. She was nearly sending her into conniptions each time she'd bring her to the edge, only to send her crashing back.

Charley had done it, she was where she wanted to be. She had her rival, helpless, her face coated with her juices, worked up and completely unaware and unable to stop her from completing her task. She looked down at a frenzied, beautiful, vulnerable woman.

"Fuck!" Charley thought, "what am I doing?" "Quick, we gotta get you out of here!" Charley said, snapping back to reality.

"What? Aren't you going to....?"

"I don't have time to explain, get your clothes on, hurry!" she nearly yelled in panic as she quickly and expertly untied her victim.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Jennifer asked in tears.

"No, no, you didn't, you did everything...right, actually, but no time, hurry!" Charley urged, quickly throwing on her own clothes.

Once they were ready, Charley opened the door slowly and looked both ways in the hall. "Quick!" she urged to Jennifer who followed dutifully, though still in a bit of shock, her pussy nearly sloshing with each step.

Just as they reached the stairwell they heard the elevator door open. Even Charley was surprised, Liz had come back much sooner than expected, she'd have barely gotten herself out as it is. She hustled Jennifer down the stairs, out the side entrance and finally, safely, into her hotel.

"What....was all THAT?" Jennifer panted.

She couldn't tell her the truth, she just couldn't. Charley looked at her, she was just too pure, too sweet, too beautiful and sexy to have gone through with it. She could never know the truth, though. Charley had another way to make amends.

"I...lied to you. That wasn't my room, that was one of our assistant's rooms."

"But why?" Jennifer asked suspiciously.

"I didn't want to get caught with you in my room," she lied. "I knew Liz was out and I thought it would be the safest way for both of us to....be alone."

"Oh," said Jennifer, her face softening. "I see. Well thank you for that, that could've been AWFUL."

Charley knew she owed her, plus, standing there panting, as she was and those little tits so perfect, so inviting, Charley knew what her atonement would be.

"Listen, after the matches tomorrow, would you like to.....?"

"Yes!" Jennifer blurted out, suddenly embarrassed at how quickly she'd responded.

"How about this?" Charley offered. "Whoever's team wins get to tie the other one up and....enjoy it?" She slapped Jennifer's ass playfully, "next time I'll bring some toys."

Both of them walked away wet, and with a smile knowing they'd win either way.

{The end}

12