All Comments on 'The Son-in-law Ch. 05'

by CinderellaD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CinderellaDCinderellaDalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

Dear readers, Thanks for all the feedback you've sent me, and thanks to Anonymous for letting me know today about a mistake (using the wrong name - I've submitted this for republication - it takes a couple of days usually).

I appreciate all your suggestions and comments on this chapter and the previous ones. Regards to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

This has been an amazing series- you should continue it. You have done an amazing job with this! Give us some more please!

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
Incredible, wonderful debauchery!

The entire series is quite the story. You've managed to take a perfectly happy, but unsatisfied woman from zero to sexty on the pleasure scale; and me and us with her.

Thanks for thinking this up and writing it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ditto

It turns out that akeyesx has spoken for me, too. Debauchery, zero to sexty, and all those wonderful terms, echoing my feelings to the deepest.

About the same age as Anne, with a sexually indifferent (i.e. useless) husband, I cannot begin to smile and tell you the countless orgasms I've had, pleasuring myself whilst reading this series.

CinderellaD, you've rekindled my libido. You've brought hardness to my long-since parched nipples. You've reawakened a vagina that has been fallow and unused for years.

Above all, you've brought the smile and blush of a ravished woman back to my mirror,

Thank you, sweetest girl, thank you!

CinderellaDCinderellaDalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks to akeyesx and Anonymous for your kind comments. I'm in the mood to continue my story ...soon. Kisses to all

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 6 years ago
great series

neither of the ladies has had anal yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous