The Sorcery Grad Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers

"That little whore who had her lips wrapped around your cock just a bit ago, that's who."

"You're not the only one who's noticed what a fine piece of ass she's become, Mark."

Mark jumped off the bed, spun towards the twins, and raised his wand. "Jenny?! You twisted bastards! I won't allow it!"

The boys laughed.

"Lower your wand, Mark."

"I'm sure you don't want it getting out how you broke into the girls dormitory."

"And shagged Morgan."

"After drugging her."

"And had your girlfriend polish your knob afterwards."

"And God knows what else you would've done had we not stopped you."

"I'll take my chances!"

Jenny grabbed his arm and pulled it down. "No! Mark! It's okay! It's okay."

"Huh? What's okay?"

"Just let them do it. I don't want you to get into any trouble. Just let them do it and get it over with." The truth was, she just wanted a cock buried in her burning hot snatch.

"Hear that, Mark?"

"She's practically begging us to fuck her."

"What a slut."

Mark looked down at Jenny. "Are you sure? You don't have to do this to protect me."

"No. It's alright Mark. I...I want to."

"Hear that Mark?"

"She wants us to shag her."

"Step aside, mate."

Jerry and Larry had already removed their trousers and underwear by the time they reached the pair. Mark was quite pleased to see that he was considerably larger than the twins. He also found it amusing that they were identical in every way.

Jerry walked pasted the pair and leapt onto Jenny's bed like a little boy, bouncing in the air and landing on his back. His rod was pointing straight at the ceiling.

"What are you waiting for, little sister? Time to climb aboard the cock train!"

Jenny hesitantly climbed her taut, naked body onto the bed and straddled her tall, lanky brother. Jerry watched her lower herself with an evil glint in his eye until he felt the heat of her aching snatch hovering over him.

"Well? Get on with it," he chided.

"Just give me a second, you git!" she growled back.

"Oooooo, she gets feisty when she's horny," Larry chuckled. He turned to Mark. "Is she always like that when she's about to get ruined?"

"Sometimes," Mark muttered under his breath.

Jerry held himself steady. Jenny bit her lip and gasped when he knifed through her gash. She moaned with her eyes closed during the slide down his pole until she landed in his lap.

"That's a tight little snapper you've got there, little sister," Jerry announced. "I think you need to bang her more, Mark."

Larry pointed in the air. "Or maybe she knows a spell or something that rejuvenates her pussy after Mark's wrecked it!"

"Will you two knobs get on with it and fuck me already?!" Jenny barked. "Oh!" she yiped when Jerry palmed both of her fleshy mounds.

"Nice, perky tits you've got there, sis!"

"I wonder where she got those from? Mum's got those big, flappy ones."

"And look at these nipples! Great galloping ghosts!"

She squawked when he twisted the thick, erect skin.

"Careful, Jerry! You might poke an out with those things!" Larry chortled.

"Will you two slugs get on with it already?!" Jenny bellowed.

"Alright. Alright. You don't have to get snippy about it," Larry said sarcastically as he climbed onto the bed. He slid between Jerry and Jenny's leg until he was behind her, then pointed his wand. "Lubricotum." A liquid shot out of his wand and coated her twitching hole, then held himself steady and moved in. "You'd better relax, sis, or this might sting a bit."

She looked over her shoulder and glared at him. "Mark does this all the time and he's much bigger than you!"

The two brothers turned to Mark, smiled, and said in unison, "Is that so?" Mark just shrugged his shoulders.

Jerry looked at his brother. "That sounds like a challenge, Larry."

"I believe it does."

Jenny's eyes flew open and her head snapped back when Larry punctured her at full ramming speed and went balls deep. "GAH!" she howled. "You bloody bastard!"

Larry smiled down at his brother. "Shall we proceed?"

"I believe we shall."

With that, the brothers began to fuck their sister good and proper. She had never been DP'd before. It didn't take long for her to figure out she liked it. A lot.

"Ohmagawd, yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Give it to me! Ohmagawd, you're fucking me so good!"

"It would seem that she's enjoying herself, don't you think, Jerry?" Larry ask as sweat rolled off his face onto Jenny's firm ass.

"I believe you're correct, Larry. It would appear she likes being double stuffed."

"Ohmagawd, shut up! Shut up! Will you just shut up and fuck me?! Ohmagawd!"

Mark, quite to his amazement, instead of being disgusted at watching this, found himself being turned on beyond belief. Before he even realized it, he had his meat in his hand.

"Hey, Mark, she's got one more hole left to fill," Larry observed.

"Yeah, Mark. Let's make this little slut air tight!"

"Is that...would you be okay with that, Jenny?" Mark asked.

"Yes! Yes! Bring that fat cock up here and shove it down my throat!"

Before she had finished the sentence, Mark was on the bed waving his fleshy wand in her face. Having already warmed up prior to being interrupted, Jenny gobbled him up and took him whole on the first dive.

Jerry was amazed to see his sister's throat take the shape of Mark's thick member. "That's bloody amazing!"

"I think she's a professional sword swallower, Jerry," Larry joked.

Jerry laughed. "I think you're right!"

"I'll bet she'd be great at parties!"

"Look at our sister, the professional sword swallower!"

"Mum and Dad would be so proud!" The two pranksters never failed to crack each other up.

Larry dug his long claws into Jenny's tiny waist and began to get serious. Each drive of his hips slid her the length of Jerry's pole and drove Mark deep into her throat. The room quickly filled with moans and cursing and took on the scent of sweat and sex.

Out of the darkness, came a meek voice.

"Hello, everyone," Lorna said in her soft, monotone voice.

Lorna Lovelace was an odd duck, to be sure. Her father was the editor of a local fringe newspaper, Leather and Lace, which was full of gossip, conspiracy theories, and stories that strongly suggested BDSM was involved but never outright said. Oddly magical, with the ability to see things others were unable to see, she was quite aloof and came across as an airheaded blonde to those who didn't know her. She would have made a great hippy in the '60s.

The three men's head snapped around to see her blonde, naked body emerge into the dim candlelight.

"Uh...hello, Lorna," the three men said, hoping she didn't zap them with a spell of some kind.

Jerry smiled at her. "Would you care to join us, Lorna?"

"Oh. No. That's very kind of you to offer, though. Maybe next time. Is that Jenny in there? Yes. Incest. That's always fun," she said as if it was just another day. Her attention turned to Morgan, whose body was still face down on the bed with the pillow under her hips. "Oh my. It looks as if someone has creampied Morgan's ass and pussy. That's very rude and inconsiderate. I'll clean that up before she awakens."

Much to their surprise, she didn't raise her wand and cast a cleaning spell. Instead, she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Morgan's legs. Morgan let out an unconscious squeak and the three men's jaws dropped when Lorna's tongue dove into Morgan's dripping gape.

Lorna soon pulled away. She looked at Mark with cum dripping off her chin. "Mark, did you do this?" she asked without judgement. "This tastes almost like candy. Jenny is always going on about how delicious your cum is. I'll bet you did this. She's right." Then Lorna, on all fours with her ass in the air, pointed her wand into the darkness. "Fallous ermuffinous." The sliding of her nightstand drawer opening could be heard, then a whooshing sound. A large black dildo zipped through the air and embedded itself into Lorna's cunt. "Oh! Oh...mmmmmm...ahhhhh," she whirred as the object began to piston. She took a deep breath and pointed her wand again. "Fallous imperforate." Another projectile whizzed through the air, this time burying itself into her spread ass. "OH! Oh yes! Mmmmmm, yes, that's it! Ahhhhhh."

No one on Jenny's bed could believe what they were seeing. Everyone knew Lorna was a bit of a freak, but this was taking it to a whole new level.

Morgan ejected another squeal when Lorna dove back into her leaking holes while the two probes did to her what Larry and Jerry were doing to Jenny.

It wasn't long before Jenny's body began to give in. Her muffled moans became louder. She began to meet Larry's thrusts halfway. Every filled hole began to clamp down on whatever was filling it.

"Great Bryce! Her arse is clamping down on me like a hippogriff!" Larry exclaimed.

"Her cunt is vibrating like a tuning fork!"

"She's never sucked me so hard!"

"The little slut is about to cum!"

"Come on, you little slut witch! Show us how a slut witch cums!"

Mark's hands went to the back of her head. His balls bounced off her chin like marbles on a concrete floor. She coughed and gagged while she tried to scream and wail at the same time. Her body began to violently tremble.

"Look at that!" Larry shouted.

"Our little sister is a cock-loving whore!" Jerry chimed in while her body continued to spasm.

"Mum and Dad would be so proud of their little slut!"

"Mark's a lucky bastard!"

The moaning on Morgan's bed grew louder. Lorna pulled her head out of Morgan's lap and tilted her had back. She began to push back into the imaginary body behind her.

"Mmmmm, yes, that's it," she cooed. "Give it to me right there. Mmmmmm, yes. Ahhhhh yes. Mmmmhmmm. Mmmmhmmm. Yes. Yes. YAAAASSSSSSS!" Her head dipped down and rested on Morgan's ass. Lorna continued to rock back and forth. "Yes! Yes! Right there! Don't stop!"

Mark looked across at Larry. "I...I don't know how...how much more...I can take," he croaked.

"Me, too, mate. I'm about to bust a nut! How about you, Jerry?"

"Me, too! I can't take much more of this tight little cunt!"

"I say we paint this little bitch," Larry suggested.

Jerry agreed. "Great idea, Larry!"

Larry quickly pulled back and Jerry pushed Jenny off of him, thus yanking her off of Mark's stick.

"'Paint' her?" Mark asked.

Jerry smiled at him. "Yeah, you know."

Larry grabbed Jenny by the arm. "Come on, you little bitch. On your knees. On the floor. Hurry up!"

Jerry, still looking at Mark but moving into position in fDont of Jenny, said, "You know. Paint her face."

"Facialize her," Larry added.

Mark still looked confused. "Cover her face in cum, man!" the brothers shouted.

"Oh! Well, why didn't you say so?" Mark said as he jumped off the bed and took his position.

The three men had formed a semi-circle around Jenny and were stroking themselves as if they were possessed. For her part, Jenny was cupping her small perky breasts looking up at the three.

"Come on, you filthy twits! Give it to me!"

"May I get in?" Lorna asked from behind them.

"Sure!" Mark replied.

"You'd better hurry up!" Jerry suggested.

Larry announced. "Yeah! I'm about to blow!"

Lorna quickly took her place beside Jenny directly in fDont of Mark. Jenny and Lorna were shoulder to shoulder.

Larry began to tremble. His jaw clenched. "Cumming! Cumming! Now! Ggggggfffffffkkkkk!"

A rope shot out of his hose and blasted Jenny directly in her flushed cheek and splashed across the side of her face.

Jerry copied his brother. "Me, too! Me, too! Bryce's beard, here it comes! Here it comes! Ughahhhh!"

A thick white strand erupted from the tip of his throbbing wand. It landed on the bridge of Jenny's nose and streaked up and across her forehead.

The twins quickly redirected their spunk towards Lorna, then waved their tools back and forth between the two girls.

For his part, Mark had coated Jenny's face on more than one occasion. But this might be the only chance he'd have with Lorna. He aimed directly at her open mouth.

Mark's body jerked. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Ah! Ah! Ughahhhh!"

The first blast was a direct hit, shooting past Lorna's lips and down her throat. The unexpected entry caused her to choke and gag. Her repositioned head caused Mark's second blast to crash onto her eyelid and across her eyebrow.

Lorna quickly grabbed Mark's tool and sucked it between her lips. She sucked his rod as if she was trying to inhale every bit of bodily fluids from him. Jenny followed suit. She grabbed each brother and pulled them to her, placing each pulsing tip at her lips, sucking on one, then the other.

Once the streaming and sucking was over, the boys backed away to look at their works of art. It was one of the most beautiful things they'd ever seen. Jenny's face was coated with a milky white sheen. Her hair was matted to her head. Her body glistened with sweat. Lorna had streaks of white crossing her face. Cum dripped off of her eyebrow across her eyelid and the tip of her nose. Both girls had cum dripping off their chins and their bodies were speckled in streaming dots.

"Blimey!" Jerry exhaled.

"Wait until Mum and Dad hear about their slut daughter!"

"Don't you dare say a word about this to Mummy and Daddy!" Jenny shrieked.

"Well, that kind of depends on you, now doesn't it?" Larry queried.

Jenny glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Larry started. "Well..."

Jerry continued. "When we ask something of you..."

"You'll do it."

"Whatever it is."

"Anything."

"Anytime."

"Mummy and Daddy would never believe you," Jenny said defiantly. "You'd probably be in more trouble than I would be."

The twins shrugged their shoulders.

"Maybe."

"Maybe not."

"Is that a risk you're willing to take?"

Lorna smacked her lips and looked up at Mark. "That was definitely your cum in Morgan," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yes. Yes it was."

"Jenny's right. It's delicious." She turned to Jenny. "Do you think I might be able to have more of Mark's cum sometime?"

Jenny looked at Mark dreamily. "That's up to Mark."

Mark smiled. Wicked!

"What about us?" Jerry asked, sounding offended.

"Yeah! Would you like more of our cum, too?"

Lorna wrinkled her nose. "No, I don't think so. Yours is very thick and salty. I didn't care for it much." Jenny and Mark snickered at the comment. "You boys should probably leave before the sun comes up, don't you think?"

"Blimey!"

"Bryce's beard!"

"Bloody hell!"

The boys waved their magical wands. Suddenly, clothes were flying around the room and wrapping themselves around their owners body.

Lorna looked at Jenny and calmly said, "We should probably shower before someone sees us covered in cum, don't you think?"

"Oh! Yes!" Jenny replied, almost in a panic. "But...what shall we do about Morgan?"

"Leave her!" Jerry laughed.

"It'll be fun watching her trying to figure out what exactly happened!" Larry laughed.

Mark smiled mischievously. "Actually, it really will be."

"Thank you for a lovely time," Lorna called to the boys as they climbed out the window onto their brooms. "We should do it again sometime."

"Absolutely!" Jerry called out.

"Brilliant!" replied Larry.

Mark answered, "We'll see." He looked at Jenny. "See you later, Jenny."

She looked back at him with pure love in her eyes. "See you later, Mark."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers
12