The Southern Belles Pt. 01

Story Info
Famous GAV idols at a signature Handjob Event.
832 words
1
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the 2022 Kyoto Glove Adult Video Handjob Event. You've seen them in your favorite GAV films, now cum and meet, greet, and receive a tug from 10 of your favorite glove idols! Please note the following rules.

Please be polite and courteous

Do not have your penis out before instructed and please sanitize before meeting the gloves.

Each DVD event ticket gives you 10 seconds and no more than 5 tugs with the corresponding gloves. All tickets must include proof of purchase from the past year. You may stack up to 6 tickets per meeting before returning to the queue.

No penalties will be given in case of ejaculation. However, you may not pleasure yourself while waiting in the queue.

The Southern Belles knew the rules well. The legendary white leather opera gloves had been the top GAV idols for 5 years straight, and they were always the top drawing handjob event gloves in all of Japan. Recalling the fashionable debutante gloves of old, the Southern Belles specialized in a sultry and luxurious handjob that wrung every ounce of pleasure from a cock. Even with DVD prices a full 15% higher than their peers, the Belles met hundreds of fans per event and it was not unusual for their biggest fans to stack the maximum 6 tickets for a 60 second handjob. It was a running joke among the handlers that a 6 ticket meeting was a "tissue ticket" as even the strongest man could not help but cum after 60 seconds with the Belles.

"Isn't it a...pleasure, to meet all these adoring fans?" asked The Southern Belles to their manager as they were being taken out of their glove box.

"Of course!" replied the manager.

"And it certainly doesn't hurt that I already see a hundred men in line. Think of the DVD sales! By the way, we need you to meet your hostess for today."

While The Southern Belles worked with many of the top GAV hostesses in the industry for films, it was still standard practice for gloves to use local and mostly up and coming hostesses for handjob events. This allowed the top hostesses to keep making films and attend their own headlining events while keeping the handjob event focus on the gloves themselves and giving younger hostesses a chance to work with some of the premier gloves in the industry.

"Wonder who will be our hostess to..." and before The Belles could finish their sentence, a young woman walked in. She was a tall and skinny beauty in her early 20s but held herself with confidence and poise akin to a star performer. She was a stark contrast from the older and voluptuous hostesses usually paired with The Belles to match their sultry personality. The woman bowed.

"Please excuse me, I am Riko, your hostess for today's event. My hands are in your care."

"We are in your care too. My my, you are beautiful but certainly a lot different than the typical hostess we've worked with. Tell me, how long have you been in this industry?"

"I've only been working in GAV for a few months, but I've been a huge fan of gloves and especially your work since my time as an idol."

"An idol!?" said The Southern Belles and their manager in unison.

"Are you Riko from YYZ38?"

Last year the biggest scandal in the idol world was when a newly promoted trainee named Riko was caught in a love hotel with her secret boyfriend giving a handjob. On her hands were the satin gloves she worked with in YYZ38. The news rocked the GAV world too as the satin gloves were poised to be one of the few non-GAV glove idols in Japan.

"Oh honey" cooed the Belles.

"We're so sorry that happened to you. It's so unfair how idols are treated for just showing their love."

"No, it's completely fine. It allowed me to explore my true passions in life. Anyway it is an honor to work with you. Please let me know when you are ready." replied Riko.

"We are ready right now" replied The Belles as they began to move on their own and slither onto Riko's arms like a pair of serpents surrounding their prey.

The Belles' soft buttery leather engulfed Riko's arms and since they were unlined, Riko felt as if the gloves had merged with her rather than cover her. A familiar shiver went through Riko's arms as the Belles assumed control of her appendages. She felt her muscles receive their commands from the gloves and watched her hands begin to move on their own. The Belles flexed Riko's leather clad fingers, appreciating their delicate dexterity. The Southern Belles then turned Riko's hands towards her and brought their fingers and thumb into a "mouth" shape.

"You have such wonderful hands although we're not surprised. An idol's skincare regime must be absolutely intense! " said The Belles, moving Riko's hands like a mouth as they spoke.