The Southern Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A longer break followed where I enjoyed very much the passionate kisses Jamal gave to me. The snuggling in his arms let me refresh from the so far exhausting shooting.

"Listen Helen, the closing-off for today would be a casting where you introduce yourself to an imaginary audience. This recording I can use to promote you at multiple production companies."

Okay, that sounded reasonable and I put on a very sneaky ensemble on lingerie items followed by a very elegant but also sexy evening gown. Tom prepared the recording and asked me to take a seat in the camera's foreground.

"So, who do we have here today?"

I smiled broadly in order to give a good impression from me.

"Hi! I am Chantal and I am 41 years old. I come from Dallas Texas where I spent my whole life so far."

"Okay Chantal, nice to meet you. You are surely a very elegant woman. But why are you here?"

Why was I here? T thought a bit and wondered what I should tell.

"Should I be honest?"

"Sure", said Tom with a bright smile.

"Okay, to be honest. I led a care-free life as southern white lady in a white community married to a rich older guy. I had all amenities you could think of but as time went on I got more and more bored. For my hubby I was only his Trophy-wife who he would be proud to show to his friends and business partners. And this role got more and more frustrating to me. As my beloved daughter Becky turned eighteen my desire to experience new things got overwhelming. And one day I had the courage to seduce our black gardener. This exciting event turned my life. The gardener became my lover and he showed me the joy and happiness sex could provide. I became addicted to black cock and tumbled in this hot affair. But my hubby was surely not delighted and wanted the divorce. Due to our marriage agreement I had to leave his house without any money. And now I am here because I want to fulfill my desire of fucking in particular I want to seduce big black cocks."

During my talk I was a bit nervous and changed crossing my legs from time to time. As Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" my opponent could sneak a peek on my bare cunt. Tom got more and more excited and spoke.

"So, short said, you are a horny MILF addicted to big black cock, right"

"Yeah, that would be the right shortcut. But Tom, do you find me attractive?"

Without waiting on an answer I stood up, made some steps to the left and right parading my body. I played with the shoulder straps of my evening gown and offered them to Tom in order to undress me. And Tom, reading my signs right, relieved me from it and presented the world my chosen lingerie ensemble.

"Vow what a great body? These marvelous long legs, this slim waist and these wonderful breasts, what a beauty stands before me?"

"And this beauty wants to show you her oral skills. Are you interested?"

I played with my tongue on my lips, sucked on a finger like a lollipop and knelt down in order to unzip his trousers. Tom was convinced too and recorded all of my doings with his camera.

"Yeah, that's a great black cock that needs some attention. What do you think?"

And I began to stroke it.

"As always you are right. Please, continue your efforts"

And I did. With full enthusiasm and passion I played first with my lips and tongue on his shaft. Then, as he was rock hard I inserted the tip and sucked slowly. More and more of his stick vanished in my mouth and throat. Finally I increased the speed. Up and down, up and down and as Tom was near a cum-shot I stopped and smiled brightly to him.

"Tom! That was only the foreplay. Please show this married white slut, what a big black cock can do with this so long neglected cunt."

I stood up again and bent over a near desk to present him my wet cunt opening that wanted to be filled. We both were on fire and Tom needed no further invitation. He played first with his hard spear on my wet cunt lips and then bent over my back to whisper in my ear.

"You are a naughty white southern bitch addicted to big black cock. I will give you the best pounding you have ever had. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir! I cried. Please, I need to be filled up by big black cock. Give it to me. Please, I can't wait!"

I had forgotten the camera. I only wanted a hard pleasurable fucking. And Tom kept his promise. With a great stamina he sent me to so far unreached heights of pleasure. After a treatment of half an hour I was totally exhausted and trembled in his arms. His cum ran down my legs.

"That was your audition Chantal. I am looking forward to our next meeting."

And the casting was over. Jamal was very satisfied with me. I had fully fulfilled his expectations.

"Well done, Babe. You have earned a rest."

And we finished my first day in freedom by a cuddling with Jamal in my new apartment.

One week had been gone as I was sitting at a brothel's bar waiting for customers. I had been very busy the last days. At daylight I worked the streets and at night in a brothel that Jamal had chosen for me. I had to earn money much money since Jamal had spent that much to provide me with the right equipment. Every day at 10pm he came in order to collect my daily income and that was a whole bunch of bucks. I got really popular in this district of town and got many customers to entertain. I enjoyed my life very much since not only the never ending hard fucking was very pleasurable but also the attention Jamal gave to me every night after handing him over the money.

"You are my best investment", he always said and took me in his strong arms. Oh, I liked very much to snuggle with him. Usually a passionate fucking followed before I left to start my work in the brothel.

I scanned the bar for potential customers as a group of three blacks entered the room. They were quite impressive and a worthwhile target. I turned around to display my body to them. My white lacy stockings with garter belt and belly-free sheer top gave me an innocent but also interesting look. I smiled in their direction and they seemed to get interested in me. So, I walked to them swaying my hips and said.

"Hi guys, you want some French entertainment for tonight!" That was more an invitation than a question and had the desired effect.

"Sure", answered the leader of the group. "But what is a French entertainment?"

They were on my hook as I said.

"I will show you. Come, follow me."

And I linked my arms with them to show them their way to my working room. Arrived there I let them take a seat around me such that they had a good view on me.

"Hey guys! Do you like me? Do you wanna have a white lady to entertain you? Do you wanna be sucked and fucked by a white southern lady that would usually not throw a glance on you. I am ready and would like to make up to you for the disgusting treatment of the blacks by my ancestors."

With these words spoken I swung my hips seductively in the hope that my opponents would value the fact that a pride southern lady is ready to pleasure them. I smiled at them openly in the hope that soon their cocks would disappear in my mouth.

"Oh man," said the leader. "Brothers, who do we have here? Is she a quite spoilt rich southern lady, who had not learnt her lesson so far? Does she still think that we have to fulfill their orders, that we are still servants? I think so despite the fact that she works as whore to entertain black cocks. But deep inside her she has this typical southern white attitude. Brothers, I think we should show her, what to serve really means. So white bitch, there are two alternatives. The first one is that we finish here and we take another whore that gives us more satisfaction or the second one that you improve your efforts to really serve us. It's your choice?"

Oh, that goes in the wrong direction, I thought. I was totally surprised, thought a moment, but then I realized, that he was true. I had to admit that my snobbish white attitude had not disappeared although I have fucked many black cocks. I had to admit that primarily they have given me pleasure and not the other way round. So, I answered:

"Sir, you are right. I need to learn a lesson. Please, would you and your brothers be so gentle to show me how I could serve you?"

"Yeah, that's the right mood. We could have a try. Maybe you are worth to serve us."

With these words spoken, he pointed with his finger to his boots. What did this mean? I thought a bit and came to the conclusion.

"Sir, may this little white slave kiss your boots. She would like to show her devotion."

"Okay, go ahead and a tongue polish would be useful too. And don't forget my brothers."

Oh god, I thought as I started kissing. That I would kneel to the feet of black people and show them my submissiveness I would had never believed that a month ago. But the time has changed and I wanted to give my best. So I tried to clean the dirty boots with my tongue as good as I could.

"Brothers, she seems to have great potential as boot-licker, hasn't she? I think we could come more often here to get our boots cleaned by this really experienced white bitch."

I felt humiliated but doubled my effort to satisfy their needs. Shortly before I had finished the leader told me by patting on my head.

"Boot-licker! That was well done. So, how can you impress us more?"

He gave his buddies a sign to remove their trousers and I got an idea.

"Master, maybe I could suck your cocks."

"Not so fast, slut. First, you have to earn that privilege. Think, how you can do it?"

As his buddies showed me their rears it began to dawn on me what he did expect.

"Sir may this white slut lick the ass of your buddies. It would be my greatest wish."

This costed me quite an effort but I had to be a good slave.

"Sure, you are a fast learner. The asses are right in front of you and don't forget the ass-crack. I wanna hear deep slurping sounds. Go ahead."

And he pushed my head deep into the butt of his friend. I put my tongue out and licked first his ass-cheeks but then due to the pressure of his hand I had to lick the ass-crack as best as I could. It took some time but my effort showed some effect on his buddy. His cock grew rock hard and he moaned out loudly.

"You surprise me more and more. You are quite a good ass-licker. Let's change positions and do what you can best to my other buddy."

And I did. The next fifteen minutes I was occupied by sucking and licking alternately his friends' asses. The leader used the time to undress and make it comfortable to him on my bed. With my tongue and nose in the ass of his buddies I could only imagine what would be expected from me. But I thought that this might be more pleasurable to me and it was.

"Sweet Ass-Licker! Come here, my cock needs some attention."

And gladly I fulfilled his order. With great passion I first gave oral pleasure to his cock before inserting it in my well lubricated cunt. Then, a long enthusiastic ride followed which brought me several times to the brink of an orgasm. But he was an expert in love-making and didn't let me spring about the last hindrance. I was on fire and moaned loudly the whole time. After more than half an hour he shot his cum deep in my belly and handed me over to his buddies.

"Brothers, you may share this white beauty with me. It is surely worth fucking hard. "And they did it. More an hour later all three of them were satisfied and I could leave the room signed with cum all over my body. This was a great experience that I would not forget so fast, I thought.

The following weeks passed over very quickly. I had no time to think about my life. But I was satisfied so far as Jamal was pleased with my behavior. I noticed that he wore Amari suits and had a Rolex watch on his wrist. But the best moments were when we went out with his brand-new BMW-convertible. To feel the air when driving through the landscape was really exciting, in particular since in the loneliness of his chosen target I had to pleasure him in all thinkable ways.

"Yeah Jamal, fuck me hard. Please harder, harder."

I was insatiable at those moments as I, bent over the engine hood of his BMW, was fucked from behind.

"Please Jamal, you are great. Give me your cum. Shoot deep down my belly."

I was on the edge of the third orgasm and wanted to feel how his cock exploded in my cunt. And I was not disappointed as erupted in me.

"Chantal, as always you were great. I love you. You are such a great lover and I have good news to you. Would you like to hear?"

I nodded. That Jamal always called me Chantal I was used to. Since Chantal stood for my new exciting and Helen for my old boring life I appreciated to be called Chantal. More or less almost all new customers and friends knew me as Chantal.

He turned me to him and stroke through my hair and face with his hands. Oh, I loved his attention so much. Then he hugged me deeply. I almost melted in his strong arms. I wondered. What did he want to tell me? Were it good or bad news? Due to his giddy mood I was almost sure that the news was likable, at least for him. He whispered.

"Chantal, the big money is waiting. Due to your casting video various porn studios had answered my asking and shown interest to you. Tomorrow will be an audition at Jules Jordan, a great producer of porn stuff. Hey, what do you say?

This could be a great chance for me and since Jamal was so happy about it, I was too. I would give my best not to disappoint him.

"Action!"

James the director of "Milfs for Blacks 5" gave the command to start the scene. He had told me the plot where I was a southern white lady who had to convince my two black gardeners to find pleasure in my arms. There was no prepared text. It was assumed that the actors would find suitable words themselves. Somehow this remained me on my first encounter with Jamal. So I thought that it was not that difficult task for me. In the morning I had had my audition in Gangbang Casting 7. There I had to impress James that I was willing to give all to become a star in porn business. My experience in the last time helped me a lot but my urgent need for big black cocks was my most convincing feature. Anyway, James was really impressed from my appearance and hired me for this take in "Milfs for Blacks 5".

I opened the door to the garden and examined the two black studs that were working with naked torso due to the heat in Texas. There sweat was running over their bare skin and their muscles were really impressive. So it was understandable that I could get interest in them. And I did. I had chosen my white lingerie ensemble, fishnet stockings with garter belt, thong and a sheer blouse that embraced my upper torso such that my full breasts in my lacy bra could be adumbrated. I took a sexy pose and as they looked up I suggested.

"Hey guys, what about a break. You have worked so hard today. A cooling-down and some relief seem to me right for you. Please, come in."

"Take a seat. You have worked so hard. I think you have earned a bonus, haven't you?"

They nodded as they came in and made themselves comfortable on the couch. Surely they were very curious what would happen next. They might got the impression that I was a rich southern lady that wanted some fun with poor young black guys. And this was true. I swigged with my hips as I came nearer. Just in front of them I spread my legs that my short skirt rose up and they could see the end of my stockings. It was some tension in the air and I whispered.

"I like these muscular black guys when the sweat rolls over their bare skin. I like the forceful arms that could give security to weak woman and I like the white sparkling teeth that give such an inviting look for some discoveries"

With these words spoken I bent forward such that they had a nice view on my bra and breasts that were now visible to them at this angle. Then after some moments I gave the first and afterwards the second guy a deep passionate kiss. The ice was broken as I knelt before them unbuttoning my blouse. My cleavage seemed to empress them since their mouths were wide open due to my unexpected moves.

"Leroy! Why don't you unzip my bra and caress my breasts? I would like to feel your hands."

And he did. His hands fondling my breasts were highly arousing.

"Toby! Why don't you undress your shorts? I would like to take care of your cock."

And he did. By no surprise to me his great organ got free showing his impressive virility. As I crawled over to him I was looking forward to a great cock sucking experience. But I started slowly giving him kisses on his shaft followed by licking his skin. Also his balls should get my attention and Toby liked my efforts very much. Meanwhile Leroy had undressed his shorts too and positioned himself behind me. He first stroke on my backside and turned then to the underside to pinch my nipples. I got more and more aroused. The expectation that too black studs would give my body a treat was overwhelming. As I started inserting the tip in my mouth I felt Leroy's spear at the entrance to my cunt. He had pushed my thong aside and checked now my readiness for a fuck. And I was ready. I was wet from the foreplay and couldn't wait to get impaled by a big black cock. I moaned approvingly and continued my sucking of Toby's cock. I let it plunge deeply in my mouth and licked with my tongue the underside. Then I blew him up and down in a steady increasing rhythm. Simultaneously Leroy had found his way into my cunt. I was on fire now, sucking one cock and get pounded by another one from the backside. I forgot the cameras and all the people around me. I only wanted to feel the orgasm that was building in me. And yeah after both had found there rhythm I exploded in a never ending one. But this was not the end. After a short recovery Leroy carried me on Toby's lap to insert his cock in my cunt. And after a short ride I felt Leroy how he wetted my asshole with his spit. A sandwich fuck followed that brought me twice to the brink of an orgasm. Finally the scene ended with a crème pie in my face of both guys.

"Cut!"

James finished the take and told me that he was really impressed from my performance. He indicated to me that many more engagements could follow. I was really satisfied and left the set in direction of my apartment. I wanted to change the clothes there because my shift at the brothel would soon begin. Arrived at my apartment I got an emergency call from my daughter Becky.

"Mum, I need your help. Daddy has evicted me out of his house. He was annoyed about my behavior in the last months and could not tolerate anymore that I spent more time for amusements than for college."

I was shocked. What can I do? There was not much time left till my work began. In my misery I called Jamal if he could take care about Becky. And he agreed.

Next day at 9pm I walked through the hall to my apartment as I heard voices from the inside. I was exhausted but satisfied. Today my working on the streets had been very successful. More than twenty customers I had given pleasure to and my purse was well filled with their money. Jamal would be very pleased when I pass the money to him, I thought. But who were in my apartment? I listened before the door and heard Jamal saying.

"Sweetheart, you were so good today. The shopping at Eric was fine. You looked so beautiful in all these dresses and lingerie. Then, as we visited the beauty-salon Lydia did a great job. Although you have been a beauty before now you become irresistibly for men. And finally the shooting at Tom went fantastic. With your casting video we will attract surely many producers. I am so proud of you. A great future is ahead of you. You surely have earned a reward. Please, kneel down and do what you can do best."

What was that? Jamal had a girl inside who had run through the same steps as me to become a whore. I became jealous and angry. I have given you so much money, I thought, and now you are betraying me. Meanwhile I heart the slurping sounds of that mysterious girl that gave head to Jamal.