The Southern Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you are a great cock-sucker. I love your tongue, your lips, yours passion. Yes, up and down, up and down, deeper, deeper. Down your throat, you are a quick learner. Vow, that's fantastic."

I noticed the girl's moaning and Jamal's sounds of pleasure and I got more and more frustrated.

"That was good, babe. Now stand up and climb on the bed. I want to give you a hard pounding. You have deserved to get some satisfaction."

As I heart his hips clutching against her ass my anger became overwhelming. I wanted to get clearness and opened the door. As I entered I noticed Jamal who gave a forceful pounding to that girl. He turned his head and was not surprised at all. He waved over to me to come nearer. I was speechless and followed as usual his advice. The girl was hidden and as I came nearer I got shocked as I recognized her.

"Oh god, it's Becky! Why have you done this, Jamal?"

But Jamal ignored my statement and indicated me to strip. I was a bit confused. What should I do? On one side Jamal was fucking my daughter and I should stop that on the other side Jamal would not be very pleased with it and honestly I had asked him to take care of Becky. Thus some decision was formed in my head. I didn't want to disappoint Jamal and as long as Becky was happy why should I intervene? As I undressed my belly-free blouse and my short skirt I got more aroused. What will happen next? Jamal pushed me with his strong arms to a kneeling position. I looked in his eyes and smiled showing him that I was ready for him. Meanwhile Becky seemed to be near an orgasm since she cried loudly.

"Harder, harder, please Jamal give it to me. I am coming!"

But Jamal didn't care on her. He pulled his rod out of her love-channel and put it into my mouth. I nodded in agreement and started to pleasure his spear with my lips and wet tongue.

"No, no, no, you can't do that. Please fill me up once more!" Becky cried.

And as no reaction followed she turned her head and was shocked to see her mother giving head to Jamal.

"Mother, what are you doing? That's not fair. I was on the edge of coming."

Jamal indicated her to stop crying. Meanwhile I had fully inserted his cock and tried to find a rhythm to give him more pleasure as he spoke to us.

"Babes, you shouldn't compete but work as a team. Chantal, lay yourself on your backside. I want to fuck you. And Yvonne, crawl on her face. Chantal shall give you a nice licking."

And we did as he wanted. First I was bit reluctant to lick the cunt of my daughter. But due to the pleasure that I got myself from the hard pounding of Jamal I didn't want to be selfish and tried my best to satisfy my Becky, now renamed as Yvonne. And I had to admit that her cunt juice tasted delicious to me. And my little daughter seemed to enjoy my effort too. She rubbed her pelvis at my face and found a rhythm that gave her ultimate pleasure.

"Oh mum, you are a fantastic cunt-licker. Yes, take my clit between your lips and lick it, suck it. Oh yeah, that's great."

My daughter pleadingly exploded and waves of pleasure pervaded through her body. In the next hour various positions were taken to climb up to the summit of lust. And as Jamal spurted his cum in our faces we were fully satisfied. This was a new experience that had to be repeated. Jamal had convinced us that we were a great team and as mother daughter combo will have a great future.