The Southern Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Jamal! You are right. Our last meeting had a very strong effect on me. You have turned my previous life into a mess. You have awakened many hidden desires that I would like to discover. The last week with the fights of my feelings was really hard but now I am sure that I would like to continue our meetings. Jamal! I have fallen in love to you. Please, let us build a strong relationship."

I was wondering if I have found the right words. I got nervous. How would he react? Did I get a chance to show him my love? Had Jamal similar feelings to me than mine to him? I smiled openly at him to overplay my doubts. But Jamal seemed not to be surprised. Self-assured he answered.

"Sure, you have some potential. From that point of view you maybe would not be a waste of time. Sucking cock was okay, the fuck was not brilliant but satisfactory. All these can be improved and will be improved by more experience. The question is. Do you want to get more experience?"

He pointed a finger under my chin and directed my head into his direction. He stared questioningly in my eyes and waited for an answer. His words were not exactly what I had hoped for. But at least he had not refused me. Honestly I was a bit naive to think that Jamal would have really fallen in love with me and that I was his only love in life. Such an attractive male had surely at each finger on his hand a fancy woman who would satisfy all his needs. Therefore I had to make a choice. Should I quit my way to a more adventurous life or should I go on and try my best to convince Jamal from my abilities. I opened my mouth a bit and played with my tongue on my lips. I lowered my head to caress his finger and after a while I sucked on it as if it were his cock. Meanwhile the waiter brought our food and drinks more or less unnoticed by me. I leaned a bit forward to give Jamal and the waiter a better view on my upper body and guided Jamal's other hand to my breasts which were clearly visible through the light stuff of my dress.

"I have to admit. You are quite impressive and very tantalizing. You wouldn't mind, if the waiter has a taste of your cleavage too?"

Not waiting on my answer he lowered my straps in order to get the waiter, who could not believe on his luck, a better access to my breasts. First a bit shy but then more demanding the waiter stroke on my cleavage and caressed my breasts. I only concentrated on Jamal and looked in his eyes as the waiter grabbed my breasts more forcefully and pinched my nipples. I moaned a bit to show Jamal my approval.

"As I mentioned on our first encounter you are a spoilt white bitch craving for big black cock. Look at the bulge at the trousers of this poor black guy. You made him hard and his lecherous view shows that he has some desires to be satisfied. Would you agree to give him some relief?"

I guessed what Jamal expected from me and I hesitated for a moment. I wondered if this was really the right path for me, but then I took the initiative. I didn't want to disappoint Jamal. I turned my head slowly into the waiter's direction and whispered to him.

"Sir! May you allow this married white slut to worship your cock? I am in urgent need to receive a taste of big black cock."

The waiter only nodded, took a seat on the chair at the table and guided my hand to his belt. As he spread his legs I knew what to do. Before unzipping his trousers and freeing his cock I looked back for a short moment to make sure of Jamal's approval. He waved his hand in my direction to call for continuation. The waiter's cock sprang free and as I had hoped it had an amazing magnitude. Shortly I remembered my first visit with such an enormous weapon one week ago as I had the great opportunity to satisfy Jamal's demands. I knelt down and with a watery mouth I began to caress the shaft of this steel hard organ. Licking the under-side of his enormous cock my ecstasy grew. I was sure now that my pursued path to a new life full of pleasure was right and that I would receive again moments full of joy and happiness. Deep breaths of the waiter showed me that he was on fire too. He couldn't wait any longer to feel my lips wrapping around his cock and inserting his into the depths of my abyss. And I was more than willing to satisfy his desires. As my lips clasped around the tip I felt Jamal's hand on my hips. He was shoving my dress upwards to have better access to my zones of pleasure. As I sucked on the waiter's half-inserted cock I noticed Jamal's fingers examining the wetness of my cunt. I backed against them to show him my readiness for a hard pounding. As I got faster with my sucking movements I heart Jamal unzipping his belt. He had positioned himself behind me and played with his cock at the entrance to my wet slippery cunt. Oh Jamal, I thought, please don't let me wait too long. I need your cock that much. Please, give me a serious fucking. And Jamal fulfilled my wishes immediately. With a strong hard thrust he invaded my pussy; I fell a bit forward and took the waiter's cock deeper in my mouth. I was in heaven now. Hard pounding from behind and deep sucking at the front. Today in the morning I had been so desperate and full of doubts if I would ever get in contact with someone who could satisfy my newly found pleasures. And now I had two wonderful cocks that were working on me. My whole body shivered and I moaned full of ecstasy. I was proud that I was able to satisfy the desires of Jamal and his buddy. Interrupted were my thoughts from the pre-cum that I was going to taste in my mouth. Oh yeah, a magnificent first taste of black cum and hopefully there would come more. I intensified my sucking and my backing backwards. All three of us found finally a rhythm and after more than half an hour of lustful movements I got a huge load in my mouth and an explosion in my cunt. First I had difficulties to gulp this amount of liquid but eventually I handled it successfully.

"Babe, that was fantastic. You are a natural talented cock-sucker and great fuck-toy. You have real potential as I told you last week. Yeah, I think a further encounter could be valuable. Give me your phone number and be ready. I will call you."

With these words spoken Jamal left the bar. I had mixed emotions. On one side I was proud that I could satisfy his desires, on the other side I was a bit disappointed about the abrupt end of our meeting. But finally the positive signal prevailed and I was happy that I had met Jamal and will be meeting him again soon. With these thoughts in mind I left the bar and hurried back home.

At home my daughter Becky was waiting. She informed me that my husband John had become very angry, since after his work-day I had not been at home to serve diner as I usually would had done. He had left the house half an hour ago to spend the night with some of his friends. Becky was a bit astonished on my appearance and seemed a bit suspicious on me wondering how I had enjoyed my afternoon. Too clearly my body language showed my state of happiness.

"Come on Becky. I have met an old friend of me. And by telling old stories from the past we had forgotten the time."

I hugged my little babe that had been growing to a young adult with a stunning appearance. I wondered why she had not more contact to boys her age. Maybe she was a bit shy. I thought by myself that I should suggest her to wear more tight-fitting clothes and to show more cleavage in order to bring out her sexy figure and attract some well-built males. She should not make the same mistake as me in marrying a boring rational person that could not give any real joy and happiness. First she should enjoy her life openly and find her way to great sexual pleasure.

"Becky! Let's go shopping tomorrow. It is a long time ago that we have spent time together. And a girl's day would be very exciting."

"That's by far too short, Mum! Are you kidding me? When I bend over, this skirt let show my butt-cheeks." Becky was a bit annoyed next day as we were gone shopping. We had spent some time in different shops and bought several clothes that underlined her attractive figure.

"Come on Becky! Don't be a prude. You are young and should enjoy your life. Tease the boys in particular those who could provide you some happiness. You have such a stunning body. Be proud of it and apply your best assets to reach your desires. Like Julia Roberts in Erin Brockovich said: "Why do I have tits and ass?" Sometimes you should dress sexily. That can be exciting."

With these words spoken I chose a semi-transparent pink top and handed it over to her.

"Try this on, Becky. Together with the skirt your appearance would be irresistibly."

Becky seemed not to be convinced but took a booth to switch the clothes. Meanwhile I observed from the corner of my eye the store manager. He seemed to get interest in this unequal couple of women. I gave him a sign to come over.

"Mum, these clothes are by far too inappropriate! Oh!....." As Becky stormed out of the booth loud shouting she nearly ran into the store manager. She blushed showing her embarrassment clearly.

"Becky, maybe the store manager can help us. Sir! What is your opinion?"

The store manager was a bit amused on our debate, but tried to remain serious.

"Ladies, I think there is a simple solution to your problem. Your daughter is surely an eye-catcher. She is as her mother equipped with an enormous beauty and all men would be extremely glad if they could catch a glimpse of her dressed in this ensemble of really sexy clothes. Your well-shaped legs are highlighted by this short skirt. It let men dream about wandering with their fingers in forbidden regions of a female's body. This semi-transparent shirt let men guess how these beautiful breasts would feel in their hands. With other words, in these clothes you would become the center of attention. But one has to ask if you really want this? You should feel comfortable and be proud of having such an effect of men. And therefore I ask you, young lady! Are you ready to pursue your path in showing self-confidently your stunning appearance to men? Do you want to experience how desirable you can get? Do you like to tease men in order to satisfy your deep sexual pleasures? Then nod and I show you some more tools that would make men mad."

The ice seemed to be broken. Becky was really impressed by that talk and thought a short moment what to do. But then she seemed to be convinced. She nodded clearly and showed her approval to follow him on her new path of life.

"That's a wise decision Becky! Come with me to the other end of the store. There I will show you some more fruits of joy. He embraced her shoulder, wandered with his arm slowly along her back finally finding her butt to squeeze a bit and pushing it into his direction. As they went slowly to the private room at the other end of the store I could see that his hand had begun to strike her butt and his fingers were finding their way under the hem of her skirt. I was a bit surprised. Becky seemed to me a bit in trance. After some minutes I became curious what Becky would experience. I approached slowly the locked door to the private room and could hear some quiet slurping sounds. I wondered if Becky would give him some head. But then I heard him saying.

"Oh yeah, you are a fabulous bitch. Come on, suck my cock and take it deep in your mouth"

The slurping sounds became louder. Becky had intensified her sucking. Also some moaning sounds could be heard. Becky seemed to enjoy her treatment.

"Babe, yeah that's right. Deep down your throat. You are a natural talented cock sucker. "

I was a bit proud that Becky fulfilled her duties to his full satisfaction. I could hear how she tried to gulp his big cock down her throat. Then there were some moment of silence where she probably had mastered her task and had fully inserted the cock. Then a loud gasping for air was clearly audible. That was going on quite long and I wondered if I should help Becky and interrupt the action. But then I again heard his voice saying

"That was a tremendous foreplay, slut. How do you would like to continue?"

And I thought that a breakdown of the action would not be appropriate for Becky. I heard her saying.

"Please Sir; I am in need of a serious fucking. Show me how your cock can give pleasure to horny cunts"

Vow! That was my shy Becky? I couldn't believe it. It seemed that my treatment had had success. Her sexuality was awakened and she was on her way to enjoy life. These thoughts had also some effect on me. I became more and more aroused and searched with my fingers for my clit to give me some relief. Enforced were my feelings by the slapping sounds that I heard from next door. The store manager seemed to give her a hard pounding. I heard the forceful thrusts that slapped on Becky's pelvis and I heard her lustful moans that accompanied his actions. My fingers rubbed my pussy stronger. I was on the way to get an orgasm as I heard my Becky saying.

"Please Sir! Let me switch the position. I want to be fucked from behind. Please give me a very hard pounding".

I imagined how he clutched her hips and then inserted his big weapon into her cunt, first slowly but then increasing the speed of his forceful thrusts. Loud crying from Becky retrieved from my thoughts. I got fully aware how much pleasure Becky received from the fucking of her life. Now I was on the brink of my own orgasm as my cell-phone made a beep. A text-message from Jamal opened up. He ordered me to come to the Black-Spades Club immediately. What a pity I thought. I would have had experienced an orgasm rather than following his order. But it was Jamal and I knew that it was in my most interest to satisfy his demands. Therefore I quickly made me on the way to the Club.

I stood nervously at the entrance to the Black-Spades Club. Several people had already entered but Jamal was nowhere to find. At the opposite side of the road there were some young black guys who seemed to examine me. They starred for several minutes in my direction such that I got a bit uncomfortable. With my short skirt, white stockings and tight shirt I surely got their attention. Not very often they would have seen a white woman dressed like that. By these thoughts my self-consciousness returned. I even got a bit proud that at my age I could have such an effect on these young studs. I wondered if I should start to flirt with them. My curiosity won and I strolled back and forth parading my beautiful legs with the help of my 5 inch high heels. You act as a whore in need of a severe pounding I thought to myself as I glanced across the road to check if my actions had the desirable success. The blacks over there got more and more interested. They eyed me up openly and seemed to get more and more curious in what they could expect. Enforced by their growing attention I started to play with my tongue. First I licked my lips for some minutes followed by caressing one of my fingers. As I started sucking on it as it were a lollipop the picture should have been clear to my black friends. And as I had hoped they waved to me to come over to them. I was really astonished by my courage and wondered if I should follow their invitation. But then I reminded me that I wanted to turn my life in order to experience some new adventures. Since Jamal was nowhere seen I came to the decision that a short amusement would be wonderful and I walked slowly swaying with my hips as a hooker to the young blacks.

"Hey babe, you wanna have some great time?"

The leader of the group of three welcomed me with these words.

"Sure boys! But I have not that much time. For each of you I would like to give a nice blowjob. That would make 50 bucks each."

I was overwhelmed by my actions. One week ago that would have been unthinkable for me as white lady. But now I felt like a white slut that had needs to be satisfied. After a short discussion the leader answered.

"Rather expensive babe. But we have not every day a white ho here who we can give the taste of black cocks. Come with us at the corner over there is our apartment."

They took me in their middle and as we went slowly in that direction they grabbed me at my butt and played with my tits. Surely I had lost any respect and they saw only the whore in me that should satisfy their needs. But wasn't that the destiny that I longed for. I had to try it. Their apartment as expected was very lousy; however I had a job to do and not to care about other people matters.

"Come on guys! Maybe you can take a seat on the sofa. Then I would give you the best time of your life. Hurry up!"

It was a pity. Three magnificent cocks were waiting on me but I had to be quick since Jamal could arrive every moment and I didn't want to be late. With these thoughts I unzipped the first one and a beautiful big black cock sprang free.

"That's great boys. We will have some wonderful moments!"

And I began to explore with my lips his strong weapon. Slowly I took my tongue to help in order to give him pleasure. A lot of kisses followed with some fine tongue action and the effect didn't fail to appear. His cock got bigger and bigger, harder and harder. I smiled openly to him as I inserted his tip in my mouth. You'll love it I thought to myself as I caressed the underside with my tongue. Slowly I captured more and more of his prick what didn't get unnoticed by my counterpart. He moaned now openly and I was sure that I was on the right way. Slowly up and down with a slight suck pressure. Oh, how I loved it to satisfy these young studs. Meanwhile the other two were not idle. They also freed their cocks in the hope of some pleasure in a few moments. As I noticed their semi-limp pricks I got wet and wetter. My cunt was on fire and needed some attention.

"Hey boys! Let's switch places. Your cock is rock hard and ready for my cunt which is in need of a serious hard fucking. Take me from behind and you to my left turn over there that I can give you some oral pleasure".

I guided the boys in order to get my well-deserved pleasure but without wasting too much time. Oh yeah, I thought as the steel-hard cock found its way into my love-hole. I was now in heaven, one cock in my cunt the other in my mouth. What could be better in life? Oh yeah, the third one, which I managed to my underside. He could get a rub at my breasts. That was great. We all finally found a rhythm and all three studs came more or less simultaneously, one in my mouth, one in my cunt and the third on my breasts. I was very proud that I was that successful but a beep from my self-phone reminded me that I had to hurry to meet Jamal.

"Boys, that was great. Maybe we can repeat this sometime. But, now I have to leave".

I waved a good-bye kiss over to them and disappeared in direction of the club. As I came nearer I noticed Jamal who seemed to be very angry. I got a bit unsure how I could explain my lateness. Then, I got an idea.

"Hi, Jamal!" I cried over to him waving with the dollar notes that I had just earned.

"I am really sorry that you had to wait some minutes. But I just got the opportunity to earn some money for you. Here are 150 bucks. Please, let me hand this over to you as excuse."

His grimed view brightened a bit.

"Babe, I am not used to wait. If you are really interested in this relationship, don't do this once more. But I have to admit that you were busy. Your excuse is accepted."

With these words spoken he took the money and we entered the club. I was glad that I could appease him and was curious what would come next. In the club there were several tables where mainly black people were sitting and chatting. Some music was played and on a small dance-floor some couples were dancing. At the far end there were also some billiard-tables where some young guys were chatting. All in all it seemed to be a place where primarily black people spent their free-time. Jamal guided me to the dance-floor. Soft music was played and we began to move to a slow dance. Oh, I liked this a lot, to embrace his wonderful muscular body and to feel the secureness he gave to me. In his presence I could deny my will and follow him. He was my leader whom I absolutely confessed. I melted in his arms as we moved slowly to the rhythms of the music. Such a feeling I never got in my marriage with John and I was fully aware how much luck I got by meeting Jamal. Meanwhile he bent down to me and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt his arms embracing my petite body and caressing my back. Oh, I liked his attention that much and as he played with my buttock and wandered with his fingers under the hem of my skirt I was glad that not some young chicken but me was his center of interest. I didn't care how this dance would look like to the other visitors of the bar. I was deeply focused on Jamal and his wishes. As the music ended Jamal pushed me to the tables and placed me on his right thigh. I had the feeling that he presented me as his trophy wife to the other people in the bar. But that didn't matter to me as long as I could remain near him. And Jamal was very close to me. He began to lavish my neck with sweet soft kisses and whispered in my ear.