The Southern Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, look over there. My buddy Leroy seems really interested in you. Would you mind if we give him a little show?"

Surely I had no other choice than accepting his request. I nodded and got more and more excited what would happen. I leaned my head a bit backwards in order to give Jamal a passionate kiss. I had enjoyed very much his attention over the last half an hour and wanted to follow his directions. As our tongues met giving me a feeling of joy and pleasure I felt his hands stroking my belly. He was such a handsome guy who knew which buttons he has to switch in order to reach his goal. Now he was near my breasts and started to unbutton my topmost button of my blouse. Surely Leroy should have a good view on my upper torso. As he fondled the naked skin of my breasts he again whispered in my ears.

"Baby! Smile at Leroy. Show him your readiness. Convince him that you are worth spending some time with."

Okay, I thought to myself. If this is your will I work as you want. I raised up my upper body scanned the room and let my view hold on Leroy. We had eye-contact for some minutes as I smiled to him openly. Jamal's hands were discovering my breasts more and more and put my naked flesh more and more on display. I opened my mouth and began some tongue-play with my lips. Leroy seemed to enjoy the show since he never missed a view on me. Slowly I parted my thighs. My short skirt could not hide my pussy and my moist cunt got visible to him. That was the sign to show him that I was to be taken. I stood up, walked slowly in his direction swaying my hips and turned to the exit for the ladies room. As I left the bar I felt Leroy's breathing on my back. Short after me he followed in order to push me into the men's room. But that didn't matter anyway. I was on fire and wanted to show Jamal how I could entertain his buddy. It happened very quickly. Leroy pushed me to my knees opened his zippers and shouted:

"You are such a naughty white MILF for big black cock. Come here, suck on it. Make me hard that I can fuck you with my long spear."

He was really crude but I had no choice. I had to try my best to give him a wonderful time. But my foreplay helped. Only a short sucking with some good tongue-play was sufficient to make his cock steel hard. Then he pushed me over the sink and took me from behind. Forceful thrusts followed and again this impalement led me to another orgasm. I openly cried:

"Fuck this married white slut! Fill her with your big black cock. Stretch her cunt like no white man could do."

And he did it. Without mercy he fucked me with all his force. He grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards in order to find new depths in my cunt. And he was successful. Such a hard pounding even Jamal had not given to me so far. After half an hour his energy faded a bit. With a last forceful thrust and a loud cry he inserted his cum in my pussy. I was really exhausted and fall to the floor. I needed some minutes to regain my strengths. Leroy was gone without saying any word. As I stumbled back to the bar I saw Jamal handing some bucks over to Leroy who was leaving the club immediately. Has Jamal just paid him to fuck me? I had doubts and couldn't believe it. But my doubts were shattered by the warm welcome that Jamal gave to me. He hugged me for some minutes and gave me the impression of intimate love. I enjoyed these moments very much and cuddled up to him. The passionate stroking of my cheeks and hair were a sufficient gain on my work for him.

"Honey, you were great. I think that a strong relation between us can be built. Come on, we want to spend some time together upstairs."

He led me to an exit door where private were written and we walked in the staircase upstairs to the first floor. There he unlocked a room which was signed "red room" whatever that might mean. It was a small room with a huge bed, a cupboard and a small sofa. It was not first class as I would usually expect but this was no longer important for me. As long as I could spend time with Jamal I was happy.

"Honey, I think we are a bit exhausted. Let's take a short nap as refreshment."

With these words spoken he undressed me and asked me to lie with him in bed. He seemed to be very tired since he fell into sleep immediately. I enjoyed the closeness in our relation and I could not believe my luck that I could snuggle in bed with such a great man. Finally my tiredness was overwhelming and I also found a way to sleep in his strong arms. As I awoke after half an hour Jamal was still sleeping. Silently I put the sheet aside and examined Jamal's body. He was in his prime with a strong muscular shape that makes women willingness. I was very proud that I got the luck to be with him and confirmed myself to keep Jamal satisfied the best way I could. Some inner urge let me stroke his breasts. In a very gentle way my finger-tips glided over his skin. He had a very pleased look in his face and I had the impression that he would like this in his dreams. He was really relaxed but his now limp cock was still impressive to me and I felt the strong desire to awaken his huge manhood to life. But I had to wait since I would not like to disturb Jamal's sleep. Half an hour of intimate caressing of his body by my hands followed and as Jamal showed some signs that he soon will awake I thought that I could dare to take it a step further. I leaned over him and began to fondle his upper torso with kisses. At the same time I began to caressing his limp dick with my hands. And my efforts seemed to have an effect on Jamal.

"Yeah, that's right. I like babes that take care of me when I get up. Go ahead!"

He patted approvingly on my head and I was proud that Jamal liked my actions. I felt his dick hardening. Oh yeah, he was ready for some sucking and I guided my kisses downwards to the center of attraction. First I licked his balls and Jamal moaned in expectation what would come. Then my tongue and lips cared for the underside of his massive organ. Finally I inserted the tip in my mouth and began to slurp on it. First a bit cautious but then more and more passionate blowing and sucking followed and I tried to fully insert his manhood in my mouth. Up and down, up and down sucking movements followed. His cock was now rock hard and I needed it in my wet cunt.

"Please Jamal, let me ride your cock. I am very horny."

And he did. Easily I could squat over his cock and shove it into my wet hole. First slowly but then more demanding I moved my hips to get more and more pleasure. As Jamal fondled my breasts I intensified my movements. Waves of pleasure twitched through my body.

"Yeah! That's great. Please let's ride to Buffalo."

And we did half an hour long. At the end he spurted his cum all over my face.

The New Life

The following weeks were very exciting but also exhausting to me. Almost every day Jamal called me for a meeting. Often, we had great encounters at the Black Spades Club, where after some time full of sexual activity, joy and happiness a very close together followed. I enjoyed deeply to caress his beautiful body and to lie in his strong arms. This feeling of nearness was overwhelming to me. Sometimes we had fun together with his friends. As we saw an NFL football match Jamal asked me to give some entertainment during the half-time show. Of course, I followed his request and danced for his buddies very teasingly. They seemed to enjoy my show and their catcalls encouraged me to give a strip-tease bonus. This was the kick-off to a party where I had to suck and fuck all his buddies. As we played billiard with some of his friends I was again the center of attraction. Everybody wanted to show me how I should handle the billiard stick in the hope of getting some attention from me. I liked to tease them and after some fondling of my butt and breasts usually some sucking and fucking of his friends followed. I could say that I experienced a very excessive sex-life at that time and I thought that this was only fair as compensation to my former boring time as housewife.

Expectedly, this dramatic change in my behavior didn't get unnoticed by my husband and as I came home late one night he wished to have a talk with me.

"Helen, I know that you have a black lover. And although this is really disgusting to me and not tolerable I think that I could excuse your misstep. But you have to stop it right now. Therefore, I ask you. Helen Winter, would you stop your relationship with your black lover immediately and come back to your beloved husband in order to continue our lovely marriage as before? Then I would excuse your past behavior although this would be very difficult to me."

I knew that time for a decision had come. That my husband would not accept my cheating on him in particular with a black guy was crystal clear to me but I had hoped that this time of decision had not come so early. So, I thought how I could find a way out of this situation. Should I give up all my amenities from my marriage to this rich man in order to start a new life full of excitement where I do not know what the next day would bring to me? And deep in my heart I knew the answer as I spoke to him.

"John, I truly appreciate you and I am very thankful that you gave me this care-free life full of amenities. But, I also have to admit that I have experienced a new side on me. I want to stand on my own legs now and I want to get new challenges that I have to master. My new black friend fulfills me all these wishes that I long for so badly. Hence, I have to say that I could not give up my new relationship. But this doesn't mean that we have to finish our marriage. I could surely play your wife as before. I could accompany you to your business activities as before and take part in your life but surely with a reduced amount of time. It depends on you if our relationship ends now."

John wrinkled his forehead and answered.

"As I have told you, Helen, I cannot accept this status of our relation. Since you don't want to finish your relation to your black lover I have to say to you. I want the divorce. Leave my house tomorrow in the morning. I have full evidence that you have betrayed me with a black guy. As you know this means that you have no claim on me. You have to leave as you have come. This means that you must leave only with your clothes on."

That was a bomb and I had to swallow on it. I remembered the marriage contract that I had signed and I was only vaguely aware on its contents since I wanted the marriage very badly at that time. As a rich, clever business man, it was very natural that John ensured himself not to take any financial distress in the case of a misstep of me. Although it was hard to me I had had to accept his conditions.

"Fuck you!"

This was the only reply that I could give as I turned with tears in my eyes to my bedroom in order to spend my last night in this house.

The next morning, I called a taxi to bring me to the Black Spades Club. Jamal had suggested coming together there after I had called him. I nervously slid from one side to the other as the taxi drove to the streets. I had no money and wondered how I could pay the taxi-driver. At the Club no Jamal was seen. How should I give the money to the driver? Then an idea formed in my head.

"Sir, my friend has not come to our meeting point so far and I have to admit that he wanted to pay the bill. Maybe we can wait some seconds? Then, you would get your money."

The driver eyed me up from bottom to top and answered disapprovingly.

"You are joking, yes! I want my money immediately or I call the police."

I was in trouble. How could I convince him? As he put his self-phone to his ears, I cried:

"No sir, please, here, you can take this golden wedding-ring with two worked in brilliants. It's worth surely more than 1000 Dollar."

The expression on his face darkened more and more.

"Babe, that's not your meaning, right. I don't trust you. This could be a ring for a kid, who knows. But, I have an idea. You are a really beautiful babe and I had no fuck so long. Okay, if you can entertain me right, your debt is paid."

Shit, I thought. I saw no real alternative. Thus, I took a smile, opened the co-driver door and whispered to him."

"Deal, hopefully you have something to offer and I grabbed to his clear visible bulge. Wow, this morning starts promising."

I slowly unzipped his pants and freed his spear. Some careful strokes with my hand sufficed to make him hard. Then I started to fondle his cock with my tongue and lips. His lustful moaning encouraged me to insert the tip in my mouth followed by some light blows. I got horny myself and started sucking. Up and down, up and down, he enjoyed my technique that Jamal had taught me. After some minutes he could not hold back longer and shot his cum deep in my throat to swallow. It was over and I was glad that Jamal had not seen me. I was not sure if he would approve my doing. But I was in trouble and had seen no other solution to my problem.

Half an hour later Jamal arrived and we got upstairs in the Black-Spades Club to discuss my situation. I had been so tough so long but in the presence of Jamal my tension loosened in his arms. I knew that I had found a strong and trustful man who would lead me on the right path. I was now weak as butter and trembled a bit as Jamal spoke to me.

"Okay Helen, this is of course a dramatic change of your life. But I am proud of you that you made this step and chosen to abandon your luxurious life in order to spend your time with me. And I would like to help you to create a new existence."

Oh Jamal, I thought, you don't disappoint me. Our love is real and you are the new leader in my life. I hung on his lips as he continued.

"Helen, we have to think clearly now and solve your problems step by step. First, you need an accommodation and as I have already talked to the club's manager you may stay in this room. It has a bath en-suite and suffices for the start. Also, the club will provide you with meals and drinks."

I nodded to show him my agreement although I didn't fully understand his words in my fogged state of perception. But I knew that I could trust him and follow his advice.

"Helen, the next point we have to discuss is how you could earn money to pay your expenses. As I understood you right you have no professional skills. Hence, we have to be creative to find a solution. You could work as a waitress, even here in the club, but this is not well paid and a waste of time. The question is, what are your assets, what are your main abilities that we can use to earn money."

I looked in love to him and smiled a bit to myself. Jamal was so nice to me. He made such an effort to form my new life and I was thankful that I had found such a great lover and friend.

"Helen, I have to say. Your greatest asset to use is your body. Although you are in your forties, you have a well-formed figure with long legs, a cute slender upper torso with breasts of the right size. Your face is flawless and with your appearance you could entertain men. There are many reasonable opportunities how to earn money with it. I think as a model or high-class escort you could find a very attractive job."

As always Jamal was right. Surely, I could tease men and why don't use this ability to my own benefit. After all I had fished my husband that way and used it to push my wishes in my marriage.

"Helen, but we have to follow this direction in a clever way. I think that I can invest some money in you. This is needed to give you the basic equipment for your job. Buying wardrobe, setting some advertisement and styling your body and hair has to be done and this costs some money. I would like to manage you and with your incomes you can pay my investment back to me."

I listened enthusiastically to his words. This seems to be so easy and now I was sure that a new life could begin for me.

"Oh Jamal, I'd thank you very much for your suggestions. It looks well thought to me and I would like to follow the path you have chosen to me."

"Fine Helen, then let's go to Eric's fashion shop. There we buy suitable working outfits for you."

Two hours later I was really exhausted. I had sampled a whole fashion collection ranging from evening gowns over various skirts and blouses to sexy lingerie. All items were very sexy and served the goal to tease men. Also, some very slutty pieces of clothes were among them. Although I liked very much to impress Jamal I felt a bit disturbed by the lecherous looks Eric gave to me. He was an unpleasant person with a fat belly that I didn't like. Vow, I thought as I put on the pink strapless top with corresponding very short skirt and high heels, these are really hooker clothes. But why not, I have to be prepared for various guests came into my mind. And Jamal was impressed too as I presented him this ensemble on clothes. He spoke to me.

"Listen Helen, Eric was very impressed from the show you gave. And we need to buy this wardrobe for you as equipment for your new job. He told me he would give me a 50 percent off price reduction if you could entertain him well, you understand."

I swallowed. Different feelings became apparent to me. Eric was really disgusting and I could not believe that I could entertain him in the right way. On the other side Jamal was so kind to buy me this collection of clothes and I could save a great amount of money. So, I answered.

"Jamal, I see that I could help you to get a suitable price reduction. And yes, I would like to follow your advice."

"Fine Helen, Eric is waiting in his private room! To hide your identity, I changed your name to Chantal to him. Okay, that would be fine?

And with a pat on my butt he pushed me in the right direction. As I stumbled to Eric's private room I got doubts about my behavior. Would I be able to entertain him well? Or should I stop here and confess to Jamal that I couldn't do it. But, then he would be very disappointing and this was the last I would like to cause. Hence, I was really nervous, as I knocked on Eric's door.

"Come in. Oh Chantal, what a pleasure. I liked your show very much. Come nearer that I could have a better look on you. Yeah, that's fine. These slutty clothes get me in the right mood. Sit down on my lap -- give me a deep passionate kiss -- take off your top -- let me fondle your tits -- kneel down -- unzip me and make my cock hard -- yes, your lips and tongue are fantastic -- come on, suck on it, like a lollipop -- you are a great cocksucker -- up and down, up and down -- and now, deep in your mouth down your throat -- you are great -- stand up and bend over this desk -- what a nice cunt, and so wet already, in need of a big cock -- oh yeah, you are a really good fuck -- you like a serious hard pounding, right -- I know this sort of women, always horny and in search of big dicks -- but, you have found the right man now -- you want it harder, that's the right mood -- kneel down again -- I want to cum on your face -- ah, yeah, that was fantastic -- if you are in need again, come to me."

As I licked his cock clean afterwards I felt humiliated. To act as a whore was really disgusting to me. I didn't like it and wondered if this would ever change. But on the other hand, I was proud that I had fulfilled the job successfully. Jamal would be very pleased and that was my most important concern. So, I forced me to a smile as I returned to Jamal. He kissed me, gave me a pat on my butt and said.

"Well done, babe! Let's now go to Lydia's beauty salon. You have to be prepared for your later photo-shooting."

Lydia was a beautiful woman in the thirties and we found immediately a common sympathy. The full program awaited me. Hair styling, careful putting some make up, polishing my finger-and foot-nails with some light pale pink, waxing my arms and legs, trimming my cunt-hair. At the end I couldn't believe that this beauty in the mirror would be really me. I felt wonderful in my new clothes and appreciated the new look Lydia had given to me. Jamal was also very satisfied with my new appearance as he picked me up for my next date, the photo-shooting at Tom's photo-atelier. Tom was a nice guy in the early thirties who had made various photo-series for well-known magazines as Playboy, Penthouse and others. The atmosphere on the set was very relaxing. Tom and his assistant understood how to carefully treat the model in order to reach the best results. First, I made various shots in evening-gowns and other sexy but appropriate clothes. Then a long lingerie series followed where I could show how sexy a woman in her forties could look like. Some more daring poses were requested and I liked very much to show the sexy woman that would like to tease men. At the end I had to present my really slutty whorish clothes in order to show that I would be ready to entertain men in all possible ways. I enjoyed the whole shooting since I liked to be the center of attraction.