The Souvenir

Story Info
Vincent fulfills his long desires of a rugged sex.
2k words
3.96
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent was restlessly turning in bed and soiling all the sheets. This was his third day out at the small hotel in the town of Saarbrucken in Germany where he was on office duty doing some inspections of motors and pumps that his company was buying. He used to have heavy breakfast in the morning, ride the cab to the factory and be late and exhausted every day to not have a peacefully enjoying tour. He had hoped to see the local museum some evening, spent some time by the river in a leisurely walk; but had had no opportunity yet. When he returned, he would gulp some dinner and straight fall dead asleep on his soft bed.

But tonight was something different. He did miss the closing timings of the museum and made it just in time to take a walk in the town doing window shopping till it grew dark and all stores started closing soon. On his way back he happened to see an adult store and the lingerie clad mannequins of women and chiseled bludgeoning men made him hot and made him realize how he had not released himself for all these days. Surprised he was that with all the work load, he had not even thought of relieving his own load.

Vincent was fair, tall and of lean stature. He used to go to gym regularly in his college days but only found time for home workout nowadays. His hair were dark brown that seemed golden when sunshine hit it. He was from an orthodox family from Italy and was still confused about his sexuality. He believed he was bisexual and also dated Anna from quite some time now. Anna was in his class while he studied engineering. They would make out and have fun when his parents would be away; or in his car parking it on some deserted road; or at times when they went out for holidays. He enjoyed fondling her tender tits and the curvy figure of waistline. The small pink lips that he would kiss and bit while she furrowed her fingers in his hair. She would make it a good point to match her bra and panties on special occasions. Vincent would find that very tempting and difficult to control. He would only rest when his manhood would get the warm grip inside her pinky cave. They both enjoyed the sex and kept looking forward to repeat it again.

But in his free times, Vincent would surf internet and make out with random guys too; of course without Anna noticing it even a bit. He would make excuses and on some heated days engage in raunchy sex with guys he met online. His want for manly bodies started way earlier in school days when innocent playing and fondling of private parts in gym showers led to pleasuring ends.

While Frode was kinda of a regular guy he had been with over a year, they were both exploring and not keen on looking it as a relationship. Frode was similar to him in looks and nature. They had been friends now sharing other aspects of their lives too. Frode stayed with his another friend and hence on various occasions would invite in Vincent for purely satisfying the lusty pleasures. They would indulge in bawdy play at times or at times turn on their romance and take it up slowly and steadly. They both would swing both ways while spending whole night together. But more or less, Vincent loved getting rode by Frode and Frode loved the honours of ripping Vincent's ass apart. Frode would slurp it sufficiently making it welcoming and warm and then heat it up by ramming it hard subsequently, but making sure to not hurt him. Their moans and gasps would fill up the room and both the men would spurt out the warm juices. They would lie down motionless and soon fall into the peaceful slumber on each other's sweaty bodies.

Gulping down his food at the dining hall of the hotel tonight, Vincent accidentally spilled some wine and hence went to the restroom to get it cleaned. The last stall was under maintenance where he saw a tattooed plumber coming out with his kit. His arms were swell and beefy and had gory tattoo of skulls, snakes and beastly creatures. His hair were trimmed small and the dark brown chocolaty tone of his skin was alluring Vincent. Returning back in his bed he was restless and wanting to wank. He kept thinking of Frode and how he would ravage him and fuck him to the deepest. He thought of other guys he had met through online apps and very soon his hands were working on his tool. His hands made a tunnel and his cock kept running into it grinding from all sides. He poured some lotion on the peaky head and grabbed the shaft hard.

Pulling his foreskin down over the slippery shaft gave titillating sensations to his head. Out of blue, he remembered the plumber guy he had seen earlier and started fantasizing about him. Being in a closet, he had not really done any wild things and only been into safe sex with sound minded people. He kept seeing a beefy hunk in the factory from last two days. He started imagining a sexy session where he would be served by these two blue collared men. Their rough exteriors attracted him and he imagined getting sandwiched in between those hard muscles. His whitish toned body in between the dark browns sent shivers to his spine and he instantly let out a large hot shower of cum while thinking of being rammed by these guys. He felt sorry for a while as he came so quickly; but in no time fell asleep on his bed as is.

Next morning he got up naked and was embarrassed seeing his cum on the sheets and bundled them all hoping the cleaners would not notice the stains. Today he was going to be early by noon as he had a flight to catch at night.

Wrapping up all work by noon, Vincent dropped at the museum, toured the paintings and some amateur art from a local artist in the nearby gallery. He couldn't find a worthy souvenir to take back home and came to his room when he noticed it was about time. He had hatched a plan all day long in his mind and to execute it he went to the bathroom and kicked heavily on the sink breaking one of the pipes and letting all water spill over him. He smiled and dialed the reception complaining of the breakage and asked them to fix it. The receptionist, a sweet spoken young lady offered a room change to Vincent which he declined as unnecessary as he was checking out by late evening. She said she would send the plumber right away and Vincent undressed himself just wrapping a towel on his waist hoping the same tattooed guy would knock on the door soon.

Fifteen minutes later Vincent was all cheerful as the tattooed guy, who introduced himself as Mike, had finally arrived and was working on the pipes. Vincent had convinced him to take of his shirt to not get it soaked which Mike without a thought had done as he said. He saw Mike's sweaty torso and hunky body while he finished his repairing work and left for the bed and lay provocatively there. When Mike came out he glanced at gym toned milky white body of Vincent. Vincent had this one chance and he hit the target saying "What? Have you not seen a hot and sexy naked guy before?"

Mike was puzzled and took a step closer to the bed. Vincent rubbed his arm over his own chest circling his nipple and said "or have you not had one before?" and winked at him. Mike instantly had a boner and Vincent knew the plan had worked. Although closeted, Vincent was not bad in breaking the ice. He got up from the bed and straight went to Mike and touched his biceps. He took the tools from his other hand, kept them aside and helped put Mike's hand on his own ass. His own hands went behind Mike's back and started digging his back with his nails. Vincent's breath was blowing on Mike's face and Mike was getting raunchy now. He now clearly knew what was going on and without wasting a moment he pushed Vincent on the bed and himself jumped on it too.

They both fiddled for a long time trying to hold each other's body which heated them up fast. Although the AC in the room was cooling the surroundings, they both had sweat on their forehead. Vincent took out Mike's pants and was glad to see him commando when the dark brown cock stood out looking right at Vincent like targeting the aim. He could not hold himself and went on his knees and provocatively ran his tongue from the stem till the tip. Mike's cock leaped and grew another inch with Vincent fondling it totaling it to almost 7 inches. Mike was getting rough with his mannerisms by now and immediately thrust himself into Vincent's mouth while Vincent was still trying to entice him by erotic movements of his tongue over his hard-rock dick. He almost chocked him as Vincent had never had such a girthful of sausage before. Mike grabbed Vincent's hair and started fucking his mouth more rapidly until few minutes later Vincent visibly couldn't get it more in and started chocking.

Mike pulled out his pre-cum and saliva oozing cock and made his boy turn behind. He ripped off the towel from his waist and spanked his ass real hard. Vincent was holding the wall with one hand and knew that Mike was not up for any romaticism. He lifted his right leg resting on the bed and gave away a good view of his pink tight man-pussy. He felt two rough fingers on his tender skin gaping his hole wider. Mike went from two to four fingers as Vincent asked him to apply the lotion. At times he pulled the fingers out rapidly making Vincent cry out loud. He would put two fingers and swirl his insides that kept Vincent getting mad. He was enjoying the wilderness and thought that he needed such manhandling every now and then. Vincent was gasping by now giving out moans of merriment while fondling with his own cock with his left hand. Surprisingly without a warning Mike gave a long thrust of his hip and filled up the wide gaping asshole with his gigantic tool. His fingering had made the hole all moist and eased the pain a bit.

Vincent could still feel his hole tearing while Mike kept ramming him. Both were sweaty by now and Mike's balls kept flapping on Vincent when Vincent let go of his cum by a splash on the opposite wall. Mike still did not leave his boy and held his hip tightly giving larger thrusts at times and pulling it out completely. He knew he want to cum in the boy's mouth and hence pulled out and stuffed his cock in Vincent's mouth. Few strokes later his hot man juice filled Vincent's throat directly and making him swallow it all. Vincent drank it all in a go as if he had any other choice. Mike retracted and slapped the boy's red face with his still erect dick splattering all the cum.

Vincent was probably asleep when Mike dressed himself and left the room. An hour later when he woke up he rushed to check out. Keeping his bags in the lounge he went pacing to the nearby adult store while still feeling the pain in his butthole and grabbed a nine incher black silicon dildo. He didn't want it to be painful when next time he visited Germany and explored the rougher sides of the town. This was the apt souvenir he could think of.