The Space Invader Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda looks to share the symbiote and keep it safe.
1.7k words
4.42
11.6k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2: THE SPREAD

The others were waiting for her when Amanda arrived at the left bulkhead, straightening her hair as she came up the corridor.

'What kept you?' A trim, black-haired helm op as tight-lipped below the belt as she was above it asked, her arms crossed and her hips cocked. Amanda flipped her the bird and fingerprinted the door pad. With a blip, the access hatch status light flipped to green, and the group entered, every one of them ignorant of the helm op's attitude except for the op herself. Amanda must have been the last one back, because the lockdown sequence ended and the bulkheads retracted, allowing the groups behind bulkhead doors on both sides onto the bridge. She scowled at Amanda's backside and followed them in.

'Alright people,' Flint said, meeting them on the deck behind her newly released captain's chair, looking the same as she had done hours earlier, having only needed to sit and command things while her crew investigated the ship's potential threat for her. 'Let's hear it. Is this rust-bucket on the brink or do we have a critter on our hands?'

'I don't know Rooms, it feels off. We scan the ship, find nothing, and yet when was the last time we had a habitation breach alert?' A tall, blonde-haired male named Wes Orbison said. Rooms nodded.

'I tend to agree with that, Orbison.' She said.

'I can't believe this, we're literally at our destination and we're being held back from port,' the snippy little helm op said. Her name was Kelsie Chambers, and she was curt and officious and very by-the-books. She was also full of dust and cobwebs, but that had nothing to do with her posting on a lonely cargo ship and everything to do with the thorn she could be. She was short-tempered and quick to burst and hardly an attractive bed-mate because of it. Amanda wasn't sure she'd even had sex yet, and she was only half joking about the thought.

'You know the rules, we let an undocumented biological onto a new planet, we could destroy the whole ecosystem. Docking is prohibited anywhere unless the scans are clean for 72 hours.'

'So that's it, we wait it out up here and dock in three days,' the weapons operator said, a muscular black man unoriginally named Mike Black said, sitting coolly on the edge of a console that certainly wasn't supposed to have ass on it, period. Rooms ignored his posture -- she was good like that.

'That's the only plan we can go with, we have no other choice. In the meantime, we do six-hourly sweeps every day until this blip is just that on the radar, and live off the dog food. Got it?' Groans emanated from five mouths, but no one disagreed.

'Rays? Planning on sight-seeing somewhere on this ship anytime soon, or are you already on shore leave?' Rooms said dryly to Amanda, who was staring blankly out through the huge curving front shielding at the planet below. She blinked and seemed to force herself to pay attention, scratching her leg idly with one hand.

'Uh, yeah -- no, that makes perfect sense. I'm sure we'll be down there in no time.' Rooms raised her eyebrow at her quizzically but said nothing and dismissed the crew.

Jogging to catch up to her, Amanda called out to Kelsie as they left the bridge. 'Hey!' She said. Kelsie turned briskly to her, her razor-straight hair flicking as if it were a bunch of little blades. She glared through her beady black eyes at the taller woman.

'What?'

Amanda smiled, unabashed.

'I'm sorry I was so rude to you before. I want to make it up to you -- come back to my bunk?' Due to the tiny, disconnect-able nature of the habitable area on the ship, the crew's "rooms" were more like walk-in lockers on their sides, thin and built into the space between bulkheads, they existed anywhere a free spot could be found -- in a wall, under an uneven room or structure, or in the case of the captain, in the spare cavity above the bridge. The crew was literally the final afterthought in the construction of the ship; but then, that's what you got for a cargo-first lowest-bidder ship building contract. Because of this, Amanda's 'bunk' as they called them was really just a wall cavity with a thin, claustrophobic wireframe bed and a storage box riveted into the ceiling above it. She'd had to hang her sheets up on two nails she'd welded to the walls on either side of the door for some privacy to change behind, until she'd given up trying and just used a lot of colorful language to berate anyone who walked in on her while she was dressing or undressing. Kelsie raised an eyebrow and cocked her hip, looking for all the world like a mother about to scald a child who had stolen her no doubt shitty little offspring's lunch or something.

Her mouth forced closed by Amanda's hand, Kelsie struggled under the bigger girl's weight, but Amanda had got the jump on her and she was at a disadvantage. She'd just landed on her ass on Amanda's bed after being "bumped" to fall there, when the girl had come down on her hard, and now she was pinned, panting through her nose as she tried to fight. But she was small and petite and Amanda was larger and more driven, and her free hand mercilessly fingered her pants as it tried to unbutton them. She got it and Amanda grinned evilly as she unceremoniously ripped them down as far as she could. Then, she wiggled herself up the girl's body, straddling her, and forced her own pants, which she'd undone while Kelsie had been distracted, down until her womanhood was revealed. Cramming herself against Kelsie's body, Amanda leaned down over her body and breathed into the immobilized woman's ear.

'Shh,' she sighed, one naked-waisted girl to another struggling, naked-waisted girl. 'Don't fight it. It'll be so much bett-uhhhhnn­-better if you just let it inside you...' And with a soft moan an inch from Kelsie's open ear,, Amanda pressed herself hard against Kelsie, put her face into the tiny pillow beside Kelsie's head, her hand still clamped over her mouth, and felt it emerge from her deepest place.

The thin, partly-translucent body of a six-legged creature shaped a bit like a slightly flattened carrot and with a lot of wiggling antennae-like strands in its head and more, longer ones coming from its thin tail backed with spindly, plastic-like legs slipped from Amanda's sopping pussy, a stream of clear female wetness flowing with it, a mass of fiber-wire-like tentacles moving about all over the place on its head. Amanda shuddered and groaned softly, and it quickly clawed its way down between the two bodies and up to Kelsie's hair-covered slit.

Feeling something foreign moving down below, Kelsie redoubled her struggling efforts, but it was too late -- with an expertness borne only from doing this a million times, the creature's thickly slicked body found her entrance, parted her lips with what felt like the touch of a thousand tiny, almost imperceptible strands, and climbed inside, wiggling and using its legs to enter her until only the tips of the long, thin tail strands could be seen waving gently between her lips from deep inside her. Kelsie screeched but Amanda was smothering her, and as the bigger girl lifted her foggy eyes to watch, Kelsie's face changed dramatically in an instant.

Climbing off her crewmate, straddling her legs, Amanda fingered herself and shuddered as she watched the next steps from the outside. She was wet, horny as a dog and utterly overloaded by everything she'd felt and come to think these past few hours. Leaving Kelsie in her 'bunk' to meet her new friend, she pulled her pants up and surreptitiously dashed off to the showers to finger-fuck herself for a while and daydream of creatures that crawled into your pussy and made you explode like you've never felt before.

Meanwhile, In Amanda's bunk, Kelsie's eyes rolled back, and she began to squirm and buck, pushing her hips up against an invisible playmate as orgasm spontaneously ripped into her body. She moaned and then clapped a hand over her mouth, not realizing she was alone -- then gasped again as bliss thundered into her from her cunt and ripped everything inside her to shreds. She shook and jerked, trying to spread her legs wider in the tight confines, until at last, she settled, panting, sweating and eyes as wide as plates. She stared in utter awe down at her own body and could just make out a few tiny hair-like wisps waving back and forth slowly in the air above her lips, coming from inside her body.

So there was an impostor on board, she thought to herself. I should rep--oh my god, she mentally groaned as the thought of reporting the creature was overtaken by a blisteringly hot wave of pleasure. I should -- I should... Maybe I shouldn't mention anything about this... M-maybe a little later. Maybe I should... Maybe... I know -- I'll just let it sit safe with me for a while -- after all, it can't hurt anyone else while I've got it, can it? -- and then I'll pass it on to someone else before we dock. That way, it stays safe and we're no risk to the planet. If someone else has it it can't do any harm. Easy, right? Yeah... Yeah! Easy! She thought.

And as she thought about how easy it was to come up with the plan, and how well it protected everyone-including her new companion, she realised with joy that it made them both happy. Joy, that is, delivered to her in the form of another blissful, gut-churning, mind-melting orgasm. Oh yes, I could certainly live with letting a little devil like you stay on board just a little longer, she thought disjointedly as she desperately tried not to scream through her orgasming as thick wetness from total stimulation dripped out of her pussy and onto Amanda's sheets.

Just for a little while longer. Just for a few more hours... Just a few more orgasms... Kelsie moaned to herself as she came.