The Space Invader Pt. 03

Story Info
They share the creature with the crew and spread pleasure.
1.7k words
4.32
8.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3: THE TAKE-OVER

Practically quivering, Kelsie walked as straight-legged as she could back to her room, her wide eyes gleaming with newfound sights only she could see and her scalp buzzing with energy that was surging up her spine from her pussy and filling her with the tingly, zinging heat of arousal. She yearned to rub herself, but she knew she couldn't -- if someone caught her, she could be thrown in quarantine, and she definitely wanted to get rid of her new companion before that had a chance to happen. She paused as she rounded the passageway outside the showers to listen and could make out the moaning emanating from within past the motorised hum of the filtration pumps and the rush of the water through the unshielded pipes directly behind the wall. Kelsie thought she knew who it was making the pleasure-filled sounds in there, and grinned knowingly.

Every bit as slim and barebones as the rest of the ship, the showers were simply communal glass walls arranged so that one long pane of automatically opacifying glass jutting out from the wall shielded a small shower, drain, and raised changing area from each other, a little like how a cross-section of oblong items stacked short-edge to long-edge in a square box has a small space in the middle and four rectangular sections split each by one line. Being a completely closed, self-sustaining loop that utilised sterile washing fluid to keep both the people and the pure water clean, each shower simply cycled its own supply through each cubicle over and over again. It was self-sustaining, cleaner than a human needed, and could last fifty years without refreshing the water or fluid. Many ships went longer, which is quite possibly why medical sciences finally found a cure to the cold and flu. That, and the exo-dermic injector.

Kelsie scratched her thigh again and bit her lip as she felt her bodily invader squirming inside her. Her eyes glazed over for a moment and she shook on the spot. Then, purposefully, she strode off.

Some twenty minutes later, after spending a good amount of time in the privacy of her own ceiling-indented quarters above and to one side of the right-hand bridge access hallway, staring in utter awe down at her pussy and fingering her clit delightfully as her every tiny touch was echoed and multiplied by her symbiotic invader, Kelsie was downstairs eating some snap-thawed rations with the gunner Mike Black on the bridge. He chomped into a bar that was supposed to be a meat and veg special while she spooned cardboard and glass from a dry bowl into her mouth with the hunger of someone who'd rather eat actual cardboard and glass. The next sweep was due to happen in just over two hours, and Black and Kelsie had been assigned the forward deck for their search. They'd both agreed to catch up on food beforehand, and so here they were.

Kelsie ate as if she were in a trance. She breathed as if she were in a trance. Hell, she existed as if in a trance. The food seemed to appear in her mouth without her intending it to happen, and when she chewed and swallowed, she felt it as if she were watching another person do it from a first-person perspective. Her whole being trilled at her as if humming a harmonious chord, as if each part of her body was a string in a harp, and everything around her seemed to glitter and vibrate. She stared over Black's shoulder sightlessly as they ate and existed in an only half-present state in the world.

When she stood, she felt like she was doing so under someone else's control. The conversation she held with Black was, as far as she could tell, fairly normal -- though she had no memory whatsoever what had been said or who had spoken first. At some point, the bowl stopped spooning her food, and she didn't have to process that action any longer. Her clit buzzed like a motor and she sat there dumbly in her own skin, engaging only as she was interacted with. To Black, Kelsie was acting strange -- but, he'd never been able to get along with her, and she'd always had an indifferent distaste towards him and everyone else on board, as if she couldn't wait to get posted somewhere better. He shrugged her attitude of as just more high-and-mighty princess-ness and left her problems to her.

Kelsie gasped and gripped the table, her knuckles going white as her new-found companion suddenly began writhing within her body. She bit her lip so hard it bled, and as her beady black eyes flew to lock fearfully onto Black's own staring pupils, knowing her entirely involuntary reaction would do her and her vaginal friend in completely, she desperately held back the orgasmic screech that was bubbling up her throat. She juddered and her legs bounced as bliss exploded between her legs, and then a moment later, she could feel that hot pleasure slipping effortlessly from between her lips and running easily down her leg. She gasped as she felt it, hot from her body heat and slick with her wetness, slithering down her pants leg easily, and before she could react, it was gone, leaving her hollow, unoccupied, and half-way through an orgasm she hadn't asked for.

Black was half-way out of his chair when he felt something slipping up the inside of his leg. He jerked back onto his feet, his chair tumbling to the floor behind him as he moved, but whatever the thing was it moved lightning fast. Before he could do any more than explode to his feet and stumble backwards, he could feel a warm mass emerging into his pants, and within seconds it was amassing itself around his penis.

Black froze as he felt the strangest sensation. For a few moments, it was as if a thousand tiny fingers were slipping under his foreskin and all around his helmet, like a hair-sized mop-head washing this way and that. A warm lump clung to him, and more rapidly than he'd ever felt before, he went rock hard. Three thin, ring-like shapes slipped around his shaft as if locking something into place on him, and the warm mass manoeuvred itself until it was positioned on the underside of his engorged cock. Thousands of tiny hair-like strands still rotating all around his tip, stimulating him aggressively, he felt a few more long, thin strands looping about underneath him until they found his anus. They easily slipped inside, and a moment later, he felt himself stimulated from there, too. His eyes bulging, staring laser beams straight through Kelsie's head, his cock began to pulse, and in tandem with his prostate bursting to life, unable to resist it, he came, hard.

Kelsie blinked. It was as if a shimmery, foggy mist had been whisked away from her mind. She could see and feel fully again, hear and smell. Life was under her command once more, and her body felt full and real. Sitting up and gasping, she realised she was deep in pleasure, and she enjoyed the sensation for a few moments before she looked up to see Black stumble to his feet, lock his wide gaze on her, and then glaze over. As she watched, a mass seemed to bulge a little from his pants, and shortly after his hips began to buck slightly as if he were tensing up down below. His eyelids fluttered, and he swore something half-intelligible as his ejaculation engulfed him, his tented pants suddenly dampening at their peak as he was made to erupt.

Kelsie gasped in shock and made for the emergency beacon mounted to the side of the nearest console, but she only made it a few steps. Slowly, she turned and instead went for the intercom. Then, she stopped again, and just turned to watch Black, as if irresistibly fascinated by him. He seemed to be in so much bliss, and there was something about him, about the lump in his pants and the way he seemed to just stand there and fade into orgasm that made Kelsie's own body begin to vibrate. She rubbed absently with her index finger along the line of her vagina through her annoyingly-too-thick pants and bit her lip -- this was making her intensely hot.

Quickly, on an impulse, she went and picked up the spilled chair and Black's food bar, and put them back where they should be on and by the tiny metal table. Then, checking the time, she ushered the unrelenting man over to a generic control panel with a stool, pushed him until he sat awkwardly on it, and dashed to her own station. Black was just coming down off his high when Rooms strolled in.

'Kelsie, Black,' she said warmly with utterly dead eyes. 'Over-keen to start your sweep, are you?'

'Just getting some food down before it's time to start, Miss,' Kelsie said, nearly gasping at the last word. 'Miss' was a certain term Kelsie hadn't called anyone since university, the last time she'd looked up to a smarter, stronger woman than herself. She only called two types of women that; ones she respected deeply, and ones she was seduced by. Rooms seemed not to notice, thankfully.

'Good, good idea. I have some comms checks to do, and I need a change, so would you two mind clearing out for ten?' Kelsie nodded rapidly as if the motion would cover her flaming cheeks, and took Black by the arm. Still foggy and out of it, he picked up her pace and walked with her quickly out of the room before Rooms had a chance to see his still tented pants. She frowned and turned to her chair, made sure her command console was locked, and climbed the ladder up to her own compact quarters above the bridge, where a quick change of clothes and a wash was overdue before the next sweep.

She never saw -- or heard -- Black's gasping, guttural sigh as another wave of pleasure engulfed him, hurried quickly around the corner as he was by Kelsie, out of sight and towards somewhere he could cum in peace.