The Space Invader Pt. 04

Story Info
The captain is added to the list of hosts and comes around.
1.3k words
4.5
6.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4: THE ESCAPE

Ten minutes before the sweep, after Kelsie had ushered Black out of the room and into a quiet corner where she'd quickly and rather lustily taken a look at how her magical new companion had taken over his body -- it had wrapped itself up tight beneath his erect member and was clinging on tight with its wiry legs, its head of wiggling finger-like tentacles all diving beneath his foreskin and gently rolling back and forth around his helmet, its longer, thinner tail strands looped up underneath his body, around his balls where they dipped into his back door, no doubt to further pleasure him -- before she'd been overwhelmed with a yearning, desperate desire to protect it at any cost and quickly helped Black mask the creature's presence on his person with a looser shirt and jacket before parting ways, meeting shortly later to conduct their sweep.

It was as they were gathering to begin their sweep, with Rooms in her seat, not yet locked into her sealed chamber, that Kelsie had an idea. Beckoning Black over, she 'clumsily' tripped, fell, and ended up at the foot of Rooms' raised chamber. Bumbling and fumbling with the captain to get back to her feet and apologize, she had intended to distract Rooms enough to get in close, then grab her like Amanda had done herself and allow Black to force himself upon her.

Unfortunately, Rooms was not a fool, and as Kelsie distinctly approached and tripped on an innocent console, she had drawn a tiny two-fingered, laser-pointer-like beam weapon from her wrist-holster and held Kelsie with it as she climbed back to her feet. As soon as she saw it, she gave up trying to claw closer to Rooms, and sheepishly raised her arms. The laser weapon was harmless to the ship -- it wouldn't even pierce the thick, transparent electric glass in the showers -- but it would burn a a tiny line straight into a human's skin and stagger them where they stood. It could kill -- if it was overcharged, something strictly against regulations, but that some testosterone-riddled, cowboy-wannabe captains did anyway, in case the space-dust-mites pissed them off or something.

'Alright Kelsie,' Rooms said, even-voiced and dripping with intent. 'You've got the next ten seconds to explain your behavior before I personally have the bridge decompressed myse-' and it was at that exact moment that chief gunner Mike Black collided with her from the side, took her bodily in his meaty hands, and crammed her face-first into her seat.

Screeching, Rooms lost her weapon and her arm shot out for one of the four emergency release breakers arrayed around her chair that could at any point initiate a full-ship lockdown, including jettison her command capsule into a magnetized micro-orbit around the ship, where the pod could sustain her completely separately from the ship for over a day while remaining within full wireless control range. But a moment before her hand grasped, gripped and yanked the breaking leaver, Kelsie's own hand slapped her wrist away and she found her arm gripped against her strength by the feisty woman. She made for another breaker on the other side, but Black had been adjusting his grip around her waist, and he slid his free arm up the inside of her body, scooping her arm up and away harmlessly.

Helping him, Kelsie and Black maneuvered the helpless captain until she was pinned against her own chair, one of Black's huge hands pinioning her wrists, the other keeping her off balance. Then, Kelsie left her in Black's arms and stepped back, thumbing the locking mechanism on her control panel, causing the quarantine cylinder to slide down and lock into place around the pair. Recognizing this, two things happened in the ship: first, quarantine protocol engaged, with all detachable bulkheads sealing tight and decoupling explosives being armed. The second thing was the captain became trapped in her chamber until the whole crew checked in biometrically outside the doors. Nothing short of ejection would free her, and even then, the chamber would remain sealed as a pod outside for external rescue by another ship or spaceport.

Growling, Rooms panted as she fought Black, but he was strong and driven by the single-minded desire to share his glorious, blissful gift with her. He fought her strength until he finally drove her arms upwards, then clamped them both to the head of her chair in a bear-like grip with one hand which he pressed firmly into the small of her back, her legs pinned between his in front of her seat. Once her hands were pinned high above her, grasping her bodily by the waist, he used his own body and free hand to pick her up, shove her knees up on her own seat cushion, and rip her pants down by the waist. Rooms' shapely white ass popped into view through the glass, and as Kelsie took up her laser and positioned herself to guard the chamber from the outside, she looked with undisguised lust through it at Rooms' puffy pink slit, hairless and meaty. Kelsie's free hand slipped down between her legs and she rubbed against her fingers in heat as she watched the show inside the sealed chamber, only half aware of the laser handing loosely in her free hand.

Still one-handed, Black ripped his pants down, revealing the glowing milky-white creature clinging to his member. Its head was going crazy, and Black appeared to be cumming, through no ejaculate could be seen emerging from his head. All of a sudden the mess of tentacles popped out from underneath his sleeve, and the creature leaned towards Rooms' bared ass as if it could smell her. Grunting and protesting violently, Rooms fought against Black, but he just put more pressure with his body on her ass, pressing her cheek against her own chair, humiliatingly immobilized and wide open.

He rubbed first one round white globe, then the other, sliding his digits across her meat as his symbiotic companion quickly unraveled itself from him and began to climb up his erect length. It found her and reached out, quickly and easily parting her lips with its feelers and pushing head-first into her body. Within seconds, it was just a tiny, translucent tail and a few long, wispy strands waving hypnotically from inside her, and Black allowed himself to step back and release his captain as her resistance suddenly melted away in a nanosecond.

Rooms went from a feisty warrior to a kitten in an instant. She pushed her ass up higher and mewled -- yes, mewled into her seat, and as the creature embedded itself inside her body, she jerked and began to rock on her chair. Black stepped back, blinking dazedly, rock-hard cock still pointing at Rooms' body as one of her hands snaked down to rub across her labia, her free hand gripping the chair as her body began to pulsate from beneath. Kelsie could see her thighs tensing and her pelvic floor squeezing, and as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, she shook and bounced her butt in the air, fucking a partner that wasn't there. The captain was obviously and visibly cumming hard.

At some point, Black came to the same sort of rousing awareness that Kelsie had, and he frantically looked around for his way out of the chamber, until, seeing his captain's pleasure and the creature inside her, and feeling his own strong, lusty joy still inside him, he opted instead to lean against the chamber's glass and stroke. At some point, at about orgasm #3, Rooms had fallen to her knees on the floor of her command chamber, and blindly found his cock in her mouth. The little pronged tail-strands whipping about between her spread legs and her body pulsating, she took him, bobbed back and forth, and blissfully gave in to the irresistible pleasure and overwhelming mental fog that the creature gave her, allowing her complete access to her bliss, and rendering her mind unto easy and total suggestibility.

A suggestibility, Kelsie and Black well knew, that would help safeguard the little pleasure-thing as long as it took them to dock.

Besides -- there were more crewmen aboard the ship yet.