The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acarr
acarr
5 Followers

Jamie told her to get undressed after the door was closed and told her to lie on her stomach and then to get her breasts in the holes on the table he would assist her from the bottom and the sides to get her breasts into the MRI Coil Holes properly if they got stuck in places and to ensure that she was comfortable. She thought to herself he must be enjoying this and he probably did getting to handle her boobs the way he was. He explained the holes have coils in them like the MRI of earlier and her breasts were going directly into the coils and an MRI Image of her breasts was then acquired. Gravity pulled her breasts down and they hung in the holes and this in conjunction with the cold air made her nipples stiff and caused them to protrude while hanging down like this. She thought that if it was not this cold she would actually feel quite aroused. It only took 20 minutes and they were done and she was given leave to put her gown and slippers on. She was happy to do this.

They then went to the next and there was a bed and an ultrasound machine. Here she had to lie on her back and you guessed it in the nude face up while Jamie squirted some cold ultrasound gel onto her breasts one at a time and then proceeded to scan her left breast for any cysts or other anomalies. This was repeated for the right breast and took about an hour. While he was busy scanning he scanned her thyroid and heart and did a Doppler to check the functionality of her heart and its valves as well as the Aorta and the main arteries and veins in her abdomen. She thought that she had finished, but Jamie told her to keep lying down. He lifted some stirrups in place and asked her to scoot down some and he placed her legs in the stirrups. He squirted gel onto her upper abdomen and scanned her stomach and intestines and then proceeded to scan her lower abdomen and then he scanned her uterus and fallopian tubes as well as her cervix and vaginal canal and bladder from the outside. He then took a wand like device pulled a condom over it and lubricated it and pushed it into her vaginal canal and scanned from the inside to view her cervix and her fallopian tubes in more detail. Then he had her turn over and he scanned her kidneys. Once done he told her there was a shower behind the door in the office and if she wanted to she could go and have a quick hot shower to rinse off the gel and also to warm up. She gratefully took the opportunity as she was frozen by this time due to her exposure.

When she came out she had dressed in her gown and slippers and was taken to a brightly lit and airy office where there was a device that looked like a camera. Jamie explained it was a high definition Infra-Red Camera and could detect inflammation which may indicate abnormal blood flow in areas where cancerous lesions or injuries that was inflamed may be located.

Leigh was told to undress and then to place a hair net over her hair and then stand up straight, arms out and face the wall. A photo of her rear was taken and then she was told to rotate to the left and a side view image was taken and then her other side and then her front. He then zoomed in on her breasts and took photos of the front as well as the oblique views.

She was then asked to remove the hairnet and a complete set of photos of her was taken and Leigh was told it was for her file. Close ups of her breasts and nipples were taken and for the one set her nipples were to be stimulated and aroused for the photos.

She was told that she could then get dressed again.

Jamie told her there was one more test and then they'd be done.

He led her to another room and on the door it said Mammography. They entered and Jamie brought Leigh to a machine he told her to remove her gown and there she was naked again. He then took her to the machine moved a part of it into position under her left breast another was bought down on top of her breast squeezing the breast flat. Leigh gasped as it was quite uncomfortable and Jamie told her to keep still, he then went and took the image. He released her breast and turned the machine. And squeezed her breast again from the side and again she gasped at the pain and discomfort. The process was repeated for her right breast and when done she held onto her breasts for comfort and to soothe the pain and discomfort out of them

She was told she could get dressed which she did. Jamie told her she was done and took her to the waiting room. Jamie called Meghan and Meghan came to fetch Leigh.

Chapter 5

Leigh and Meghan walked back to the screening facility to Leigh's room. Meghan told Leigh that she is to have a lunch break and after lunch Meghan would come and fetch her for Leigh's next procedure.

Leigh entered her room and saw that a tray with covered dishes was in her room and she went to have a look. She tucked in and had just enough to give her that fulfilled feeling. Then she lay down and had some rest.

There was a knock on her door and she awoke, got up and opened the door. Meghan was there to come and fetch her. Meghan came in and asked her if she was feeling up to the next test and Leigh said she was. Meghan then produced a couple of tablets and asked Leigh to take them before they left. Leigh asked what they were and Meghan said that they were a mild sedative combined with a muscle relaxant. Leigh asked why and Meghan said it was to help her relax for the next procedure and Leigh knew that this was going to be an unpleasurable procedure, for sure.

She took the tablets and they sat and chatted for about 20 minutes when Meghan announced that they need to move on to the Examination Room for the next Phase. They went down the corridor and got to Examination Room 4. Meghan gave a soft knock and entered the room with Leigh following her.

The room had what appeared to be an operating table in the middle of the floor and was brightly lit. Dr. McPherson was there and another Doctor he introduced as Dr. Benson, who said she was a Specialist Gynecologist and Breast Surgeon and was there to assist and oversee the procedure.

The Doctors then explained to Leigh that the purpose of the Ductoscopy was to have a direct overview of the milk duct structures in her breasts and that it could help by directly identifying any lesions that may be cancerous. Leigh asked if they suspected something being wrong and the reply was that there was nothing to worry about and was a standard part of the screening program.

They went on to explain that the process entailed the insertion of a very thin fiber optic camera through the milk ducts present in her nipples and then to advance the camera as far as it would go into the duct and then searching out the sub branches to explore the whole ductal tree. They explained that the whole process could take as long as 30 to 40 minutes per breast and that the sedative was given to help her relax. Leigh asked if there would be any pain as she had very sensitive nipples and she was told that an areolar lidocaine block would be administered and there may be some discomfort. But that was about all.

They then asked her if they could get her ready and if she was ready for this. She nodded and then was asked to remove her gown and slippers and Meghan would then assist her in getting ready.

She got up from her chair and took off the gown and slippers leaving her standing there in all her naked glory. The room was air conditioned and the chill in the air brought her nipples to attention and her areolae contracted and puckered up visibly. Meghan took her to the procedure table and helped her to get onto it. Next Meghan brought a tube of cream and a clear solution to the table where Leigh was and told her to sit upright as she needed to clean and sterilize Leigh's Breasts for this procedure. Leigh sat up and Meghan poured a solution onto some surgical swabs and then proceeded to rub down her breasts one at a time, leaving the nipples for last. She cleaned her nipples with particular vigor taking care to exfoliate them to remove any and all keratinous plugs from the milk ducts of Leigh's Breasts. She explained that as Leigh had never lactated the ducts may not be open and thus could be overlooked. So Meghan cleaned and exfoliated Leigh's nipples well and to a point where it started to get really uncomfortable and painful. Meghan then wiped Leigh's breasts down with the cleaning solution which stung somewhat due to the exfoliation of Leigh's nipples. Meghan then applied a cream to Leigh's nipples and areolae which had a soothing effect. Leigh asked what the cream was for and Meghan said it was a sterile topical anesthetic cream to reduce the discomfort when the local anesthetic was administered by injection. Leigh was relaxed though and ascribed it to the sedative that was taking action.

The cream was applied to her nipples thickly and left to draw in some and then rubbed in by Meghan until it was all absorbed. At that point her nipples were completely numb but also were rock hard and aroused due to their manipulation by Meghan.

Dr. Benson came up to her and took hold of both her nipples at the same time between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed, pinched, twisted and pulled on them and asked Leigh if she felt anything. Leigh said that she did not feel pain or discomfort just the tugging sensation and pressure although it was dulled significantly.

Dr. Benson was duly satisfied. He told Leigh that she wanted her to lie down on her back which she did. A blanket was draped over her lower body from around her navel covering her pelvis, legs and feet and leaving her abdomen arms and torso exposed. Meghan came back with the surgical solution and rubbed down her abdomen, arms, axillae and torso to sterilize the area where the doctors would be working.

Then Dr. Benson wheeled a surgical cart to the bed next to Leigh's left side. The contents were draped by a green surgical covering. She then reached under the bed and deployed an arm board which she then extended to a 90° angle to Leigh's body and secured Leigh's arm to the board. She then went round the table to Leigh's right side and deployed another arm board and secured her arm to that board also. This left Leigh on the table with her upper body on full display in the crucifix position. Her nipples as hard and distended as they have ever been and pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Strangely Leigh was quite relaxed and did not have a care in the world. Dr. Benson then opened the drape on the tray and revealed a number of instruments arranged neatly on it. Dr. Benson then opened the cap of the lidocaine syringe and then inserted the needle into the border of the areola and the skin of Leigh's right breast and advanced the needle all the way in and once in started extracting it and injecting lidocaine into the tissue. She did this a few more times around Leigh's right nipple and when done left the nipple and went to the other side of the bed and repeated the process on Leigh's left nipple. Leigh did let out a faint whimper of discomfort and told Dr. Benson that it stung. Dr. Benson said it would die down momentarily and it did effectively rendering Leigh's nipples completely numb to all touch and importantly pain and discomfort. Leigh asked if the injections will affect the sensitivity of her nipples in any way and Dr. Benson said it should not and the sensation should return in a few hours.

Dr. Benson moved to the right side of the bed then opened some packages and put a set of magnifying glasses over her eyes. She then took hold of Leigh's right breast at the base of her areola and applied some pressure to her nipple viewing the nipple through the magnifying glasses thus enabling her to visualize the ducts. She then took a lachrymal dilator, the smallest in the series and started inserting it into the duct she moved it around and then removed it and took the next size up and up and up until she had dilated the duct sufficiently to accommodate the 0.3mm diameter fiber optic camera and applied pressure to her nipple to advance the camera into the duct Dr. McPherson was watching the screen and the whole procedure was being recorded to view the ducts for later evaluation.

Dr. Benson had inspected 8 ducts in all and did a ductal lavage and collected the fluid that seeped out of Leigh's right nipple. After about 30 minutes she removed the camera and moved around the table to Leigh's left side. She took hold of her left nipple below the areola and gently squeezed the tissue viewing the nipple through the magnifying glasses to find the ducts. She dilated the ducts and inserted the camera viewed the ducts and applied some ductal lavage or rinsing of the ducts and then captured the fluid once the camera was removed and marked the specimens with Leigh's name and from which breast it came and gave it to Meghan for processing to get it to the laboratory. Thus an hour later Leigh was finished and she was released from the arm boards.

The team then transferred her to a gurney in her naked state as she was too out of it to walk back to her room. Once in her room she was put into her bed, still in her naked state and the lights turned out and she slept. Almost as soon as she had been put to bed she dropped into a deep black hole of blissful sleep. She did wake up somewhere in the night to have a pee but went straight back to sleep and only woke upon hearing her alarm the next morning at 05h45.

Chapter 6

Day 3

Once she awoke sufficiently she got up and had a hot shower. Letting the water wash down her body. Day 3 was about to start and she had no idea what they had in mind for her today.

She washed herself and then turned off the water. She took her towel and dried off and then got into her room just as there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and there was the server who had brought her breakfast. She felt quite hungry and thus immediately started eating once the server had left and the door closed.

Once she had eaten she went though and brushed her teeth and applied some moisturizer to her skin. She got back to her room and started preparing herself. Making her bed and hanging out her towel. She was standing around in her naked glory and when she moved past the mirror she looked at her reflection in it. She noticed that she was looking tired, even though she had slept a marathon session last night.

She looked for her gown and could not find it. She then remembered that she was brought to her room. So she took her towel out again and wrapped it around her.

She took a seat and waiting and not long after she heard a knock on the door. When she opened up Meghan was there and greeted her happily and came into the room, the door closed and then Leigh asked her if she could have a new gown and slippers.

Meghan apologized and quickly went out to go and get some new ones for Leigh

She returned momentarily and Leigh let her in. Leigh quickly changed with Meghan in the room. She thought that Meghan had seen her completely nude and had even touched her in her most intimate places.

When she had changed Meghan told her to take some trainers and sock with her which Leigh retrieved from her closet and took with her.

They walked down the corridors and got to Examination room 6. Meghan knocked and entered leading Leigh into the room.

In the room was an array of exercise machines which included a stationary bicycle, treadmill, rowing machine and various weight training machines. She kind of figured out what she was going to be getting up to this today.

Dr. McPherson greeted her and welcomed her to her 3rd day here. He asked how she was feeling and she said she felt ready to go.

Chapter 7

Dr. McPherson then proceeded to explain to Leigh that they would be checking her level of fitness and flexibility as well as doing a stress 12 lead ECG and measuring her VO2 Max readings. Thus she needed to have trainers on her feet to give her some grip and some form of protection to her feet on the pedals of the stationary cycle and the treadmill that is going to be used.

Dr. McPherson then told Leigh to get ready for the session by getting her trainers on and her gown off. Meghan was then to apply ECG Dots to her shoulder and hips on the anterior aspect and also the dots that get adhered to her chest and down around her left Breast.

So Leigh sat down took off her slippers and put on some socks and her trainers and then stood up and removed her gown. The air was cool and this caused her nipples to stiffen and contract. She then stood in front of Meghan and Meghan started applying the ECG Dots to her Upper torso. Dr. McPherson came over and took her blood pressure and applied a Pulse Oximetry probe to Leigh's left index finger. She was given a hair tie to tie up her hair which she pulled back into a pony tail and tied securely. Meghan then wired her up to a wireless transceiver for the ECG and Pulse Oximeter and securely stuck the wires to Leigh's body to ensure that they don't come loose and don't get damaged or trips Leigh during her session.

Leigh was then led to a mat on which she was allowed to do some warm up stretches. For about 15 minutes. She did a variety of stretches and when the time had passed she was put into action. First, on the rowing machine for around 30 minutes, where her strength and stamina was measured. Then on the mat again do to some body weight exercises such as pushups, sit ups, pull ups, shuffle kicks running on the spot and repeating this to complete 5 repetitions all while being monitored for fatigue.

Her heart rate was being constantly monitored throughout and recorded. What Leigh did not know was that this session was being video recorded from various angles in the room.

She had worked up quite a sweat and the sheen of sweat on her skin was very evident even though the air conditioner had been turned down to it maximum. With some of the exercises her, especially those which had some form of impact really made her breasts come alive and they swayed and jiggled. Leigh was not used to train like this and the size of her breasts had in the past necessitated her to wear good supportive underwear. Now however, her breasts were bouncing all over and this made for her breasts and specially her nipples to become tender and painful. She endured it though.

Next she was given a break and about 15 minutes later she was put onto a treadmill. She was given a mask to apply over her mouth and nose through which she was going to breathe. She was told that they required her to run on the treadmill and breathe the supplied air for them to measure her VO2 Max measurement which measures her aerobic and anaerobic capabilities and gives a clear view of her overall level of fitness. She was told the test would take around 10 minutes and that she would be required to operate at maximum or as near maximum for that time. Leigh ran as hard as her bouncing and jiggling breasts would allow her on the treadmill. The whole time she was being video recorded showing her performance and also analyzing her gait and abilities to move from 4 directions.

Once this was completed Leigh was given a break to have some water and just generally to take a break. She had been busy the whole morning and the time was now nearing 12h30 and Leigh was starting to feel hungry. She voiced her feeling and she was told that lunch would be coming momentarily. Leigh was invited to don her gown, which she did. And not a moment too soon as a minute later the food arrived and Leigh was glad that she had not been exposed to the porter.

Leigh, Dr. McPherson and Meghan then sat down took their plates of food and had something to eat and drink. They did not speak much and when they were done. Leigh was told to get ready and she was told to start doing the body weight repetitions for the next hour.

acarr
acarr
5 Followers
1...34567...10