The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acarr
acarr
5 Followers

 Hair loss

 Dryness

 Color changes of hands or feet

THROAT

BLOOD

OTHER PROBLEMS:

 Frequent sore throats

 Anemia

 Hoarseness

 Clots

 Difficulty in swallowing

 Pain in jaw

KIDNEY/URINE/BLADDER

 Frequent or painful urination

HEART AND LUNGS

 Blood in urine

 Chest pain

 Palpitations

Women Only:

 Shortness of breath

 Abnormal Pap smear

 Breast Tenderness

 Fainting

 Irregular periods

 Breast Lumps on Self-Exam

 Swollen legs or feet

 Bleeding between periods

 Nipple Discharge/s

 Cough

 PMS

 Other Breast Problems Past / Present?

WOMENS REPRODUCTIVE HISTORY:

Age of first period: 15

# Pregnancies: None

# Miscarriages: None

# Abortions: None

Have you reached menopause? No At what age?

Do you have regular periods? Yes

Substance Use

DRUG CATEGORY

(circle each substance used)

Age when

you first

used this:

How much & how often did you use this?

How many years did you use this?

When did

you last

Use this?

Do you currently

Use this?

ALCOHOL

21

Once a week

Yes X No □

Tobacco

Yes □ No X

CANNABIS:

Marijuana, hashish, hash oil

Yes □ No X

STIMULANTS:

Cocaine, crack

Yes □ No X

STIMULANTS:

Methamphetamine—speed, ice, crank

Yes □ No X

AMPHETAMINES/OTHER STIMULANTS:

Ritalin, Benzedrine, Dexedrine

Yes □ No X

BENZODIAZEPINES/TRANQUILIZERS:

Valium, Librium, Halcion, Xanax, Diazepam, "Roofies"

Yes □ No X

SEDATIVES/HYPNOTICS/BARBITURATES:

Amytal, Seconal, Dalmane, Quaalude, Phenobarbital

Yes □ No X

HEROIN

Yes □ No X

STREET OR ILLICIT METHADONE

Yes □ No X

OTHER OPIOIDS:

Tylenol #2 & #3, 282'S, 292'S, Percodan, Percocet, Opium, Morphine, Demerol, Dilaudid

Yes □ No X

HALLUCINOGENS:

LSD, PCP, STP, MDA, DAT, mescaline, peyote, mushrooms, ecstasy (MDMA), nitrous oxide

Yes □ No X

INHALANTS:

Glue, gasoline, aerosols, paint thinner, poppers, rush, locker room

Yes □ No X

OTHER: specify)_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes □ No X

Figure 1

Reference

Name

Measurements

A

Height

170 cm

B

Floor to Hip Length

99 cm

C

Inseam Length

76.5 cm

D

Arm Length

77 cm

E

Shoulder Measurement

42 cm

F

Bust Measurement

109 cm (36D)

G

Under Bust Measurement

91 cm

H

Waist

71 cm

I

Hips

85 cm

J

Neck

39 cm

K

Foot

24 cm

L

Spine

79 cm


Related image

Figure 1

Figure 2

Reference

Name

Measurement

A

Sternal Notch to Nipple

23 cm

B

Nipple Separation

25 cm

C

Sternal Notch to Abdomen Bottom

53 cm


Chapter 3

Day 2

When Leigh's alarm went off at 05h45 she woke up with a jump and was a bit confused about where she was. And then it all came back. She had had a hectic day yesterday and when she hit her bed she fell into a deep dark dreamless hole and got ripped out of it when her alarm went off a moment ago. She felt sleepy and disorientated, but this soon passed.

She lay back and forced her mind awake and when she felt sufficiently so she swung her legs out of the bed and got up. When she got up she found that she had a full bladder and immediately went about her early morning ablutions.

After she turned on the shower and had a hot shower washing herself carefully all over. She felt the smoothness of her now bald pubic mound and she actually liked it she thought and may keep it liked this. She stood under the water just letting it wash over her for some time. She always felt that water running over her body, specifically hot water like this, woke her up. She relished the feeling.

She finished and tuned off the shower took a fluffy towel which she brought with her and dried herself off. It was just before 06h00. She quickly brushed her teeth and pulled her hair back in a ponytail which she tied using a hair tie.

She walked out of the on-suite bathroom and found that a tray with covered dishes was on the table in her room. She opened it to find a selection of foods suitable for breakfast. She had to admit that she was quite hungry and wrapped in her towel began eating the breakfast. She finished only once all the food was finished. She thought to herself that she should have enough to carry her all the way should she miss lunch again.

Shen then went and rinsed her mouth with some Listerine and then started getting ready for her day both mentally and physically. She still had apprehensions and reservations of being naked in front of other people. And this quietly put her at ill ease yet she pushed forward as this is just a phase to pass until she was selected for the cycle.

She looked at the time and saw it was around 07h00 and she quickly made up her bed. Then she packed away her t-shirt that she slept in. She then took off the towel and hung it over the towel rail she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She stopped turned to face the mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked the way her pubic mound looked being hairless and really considered to keep it this way moving forward. She had a neat and tidy pubic area and did not have any protrusions when it came to her pubic area. And she really felt that she would like to keep it this way.

She looked at the time and saw it was 07h15. She quickly put on her gown and slippers and then sat down waiting for Meghan to come and fetch her.

Chapter 4

At 07h30 sharp there was a soft knock at the door. Leigh got up and opened it to find Meghan standing there.

They exchanged pleasantries. And Meghan wanted to know how she felt and if Leigh slept enough. Leigh answered that she slept well and that she was ready for today. Meghan asked her if she had her key card and Leigh said yes. So Meghan asked her if they should go and Leigh agreed.

They walked down a number of corridors and made a number of turns so many in fact Leigh would find it hard to get back to her digs. Eventually she saw a sign indicating the radiology department and then she remembered that this was what was going to be the start of her day. All the Diagnostic X-Ray, MRI, CT, Infra-Red and Ultrasound screenings that was to be done this morning. They entered the department and Meghan handed over some forms to the reception staff. Meghan said that she will not be waiting with Leigh and when she is done that Leigh should ask the reception to page her and she will come and fetch her.

Then she left Leigh in the care of the reception staff who asked her to have a seat in the waiting room and that they will come and fetch her soon. She sat down and mindlessly flipped through the magazines. Soon enough though her name was called and she was met at the entrance by a young guy who introduced himself as Jamie. He asked her if she was feeling okay as he led her into the back of the facility and she said that she was okay. They walked into a room that had a large piece of equipment which Leigh had no idea was its purpose. A sign on the door said that it was an x-ray room so she assumed that the machine was for taking x-rays. Another sign had the classic radiation warning sign on it. Jamie asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head he asked if she was pregnant which she said that she was not. Jamie then closed the door and the light from outside was blocked out as well as the noises from outside.

The lighting inside the light was subdued. The air was well chilled and she was glad to have the gown and slippers on. But that was going to change, soon. Jamie went into the control booth turned on some more lights which made it a bit brighter but not too bright. Then the machine came to life and fans started humming and lights flashing in the process. Jamie came back and told Leigh that he needed to do a full set of x-ray images of Leigh to see if the is any problems with her bones and joints throughout her body.

He asked her to please remove the gown and slippers and place them on the chair in the corner and then to return to the machine. Leigh was very uncomfortable being naked in front of complete strangers yet she complied and went to the chair kicked off her slippers and took off the gown and this left her naked as the day that she was born. She tried to cover her nudity with her hand and arm and then returned to the machine. Jamie had turned on the light which guided the radiologist in getting the correct frame and he asked Leigh to get up onto the bed. He explained that this is a digital machine and that the images will be stored on electronic media and sent to the requesting doctor via the internal network. She was told to lie on her stomach and hold onto some handles which she was grateful for but the bed was cold and it really affected and stiffened her nipples. And her nipples were already stiff and puckered. A number of images were taken and she was asked to turn over and the same was done this time exposing her front to the cold air and it was cold.

She was then asked to stand up and a chest x-ray was taken and this required her to stand against another cold plate take a deep breath and hold it to view her lungs.

She was then asked to sit down at a machine and this did a panoramic of her face and jaws specifically for her teeth to check for any cavities and the general health of her teeth, as this is a great source of problems in a remote area.

Jamie checked the images and told her that all looks good and he told her it was okay to get dressed. She was grateful for that as she was starting to get cold and the gown was welcomed. She slipped her feet in the slippers and sat down while Jamie was turning everything off.

Jamie then led her out and on to an adjacent room with another machine in it. This one said MRI on the door. She entered and Jamie closed the door behind them. The lighting again was subdued and Jamie went to turn up the lights and start up the machine.

He asked her if she had any metal on her person or implants or pacemakers which she did not and then he indicated a plastic chair and told her to disrobe and place her gown and slippers there. She was just starting to warm up and was a bit unnerved but complied all the same. Once she was naked again Jamie beckoned her over to the machine he gave her a briefing and explained how it worked. He said that it is a noisy machine and she was given a headset to wear for the duration of the Imaging session. Jamie told her to hop onto the bed and this made her breasts bounce and judder some. She looked down and saw that her breasts were covered in goose bumps due to the cold and her nipples were as hard as they had ever been. So hard in fact they ached.

Her Headset was put on and her head and neck immobilized on the bed. Jamie went to the control room and his voice came onto the headset and he told her to lie still. The bed moved into the MRI Tunnel and in a moment the noise started. Initially she was startled but got used to it. After about an hour of lying still the noise stopped and the bed was pulled out and the headset removed. Her head and neck loosened and she was told she could get up and get warmed up and dressed.

Jamie asked her if she would like to use the rest rooms and if she would like some coffee. Which she eagerly nodded her acceptance to.

When she returned he had her coffee ready and handed it to her. She sipped it while they were moving to the next room. Here they sat and drank their coffee and when done Jamie asked if she was ready and she was not as eager about it as the cold was hard to handle. Yet she said she was okay and that they could start.

He explained to her that next they will be doing a CT scan which will be looking for different anomalies. And would only take about 15 minutes. Again she was referred to the chair to disrobe and then to come over to the machine. She came over and got onto the bed. Again her breasts were covered in goose bumps and her nipples were rock hard due to the cold air in the room. She lay down and was secured to the bed and then told to lie still while the images are taken. At a point the bed moved out and out of the ring and Jamie came over and released her from the bed and she was told that she could go and get her gown and slippers on to warm up.

She was taken to the next room and there was another machine and she thought to herself that she was going to be glow in the dark by evening if this continues. The bed had two holes cut out and she could sort of figure out what it was for, her breasts.

acarr
acarr
5 Followers