The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh started with Pushups getting in position which made her breasts hang down and her nipples pointing to the floor. Her nipples were not as hard and swollen as they had been earlier and her areolae had gone completely flaccid. Her breasts though were still firm and pointing down at the ground.

She did sit ups next and then moved through the range of exercises. When she was done Dr. McPherson told her that they were going to move to the pool and that he had it booked for a session of one and a half hours for some water based tests that Leigh needed to complete. Dr. McPherson then asked Meghan to draw some blood for a full blood count. This was done and Leigh got dressed and was then led out of the office and got to the swimming pool.

She was told to get undressed and then to get into the water to get accustomed to temperature. Leigh sat down took off her trainers and socks. She then stood up and removed her gown put it down on a chair on the side. She walked to the pool and stopped at its side. She took a breath and leapt into the pool.

When she hit the water she discovered why Dr. McPherson told her to get used to the temperature. The water was cold, really cold. She went under the water with the leap and when she surfaced she was gasping due to the cold and quickly moved to the side to hold on while getting used to the water temperature. She could feel her skin pucker up and develop goose bumps. Her nipples and areolae contracted almost instantly and ached due to their hardness. She was under the impression that because the pool was inside the water would be warm. How wrong she was.

She scowled at Dr. McPherson and Meghan and through gasping breaths she asked why they had not warned her. They said that they wanted to evaluate her ability to cope and also to see how she reacted to this unknown factor.

Leigh mentioned that she was starting to loose sensation in her extremities. She asked what the water temperature was and she was told it was around 10° or 11° Celsius. Leigh, wanting to get out to warm up then asked what she needed to do in the water was then told by Dr. McPherson that she was to swim 800 meters which equated to 40 lengths of this specific pool. Leigh asked if she was to use a specific way and she was told she could do it in whatever way she chose.

Leigh resigned herself to this and took a breath and kicked away from the wall and thus started her lengths. After about half an hour she completed her lengths. Dr. McPherson then told her that to rest she was to float and relax in the water. Leigh floated on her back and treaded water alternately for the next 20 minutes. This gave Meghan and Dr. McPherson a great view of Leigh's body. Her nipples were perky and hard and this did really look good. Once completed Dr. McPherson then told Leigh that she was to take a weight and was to take a breath and descend to the bottom of the pool while holding her breath. Leigh then breathed deeply to flush some CO2 out of her system. 2 minutes later she took a deep breath and took the weight and descended to the bottom. She sat down on the bottom focusing on not moving too much as this would consume oxygen.

The session in the pool was being video recorded her breasts in the weightless environment of the water did not affect her breasts much as they were quite firm and did not sag much out of the water. Her nipples were hard and pointing out and her body had goose bumps all over. Leigh was sitting there concentrating on holding her breath. At around 90 seconds she started having a hard time, but pushed through and her fitness and the combination of the mammalian reflex ensured that she succeeded in attaining 2 minutes on apnea. She dropped the weight and swam up to the surface and gulped a lungful of air. She then swam to the side and held on.

She said to Dr. McPherson she was really cold and wanted to know if there was anything else she had to do. He said that she had completed all the evaluations in the pool and she was allowed to get out of the pool. She got out skin glistening with water, her nipples rock hard and pointing ahead of her. Meghan met her and handed her a towel which she gratefully wrapped around her. She dried her body and hair and put on the gown and then draped the towel over her head and put on her slippers. She picked up her trainers and was led back to the examination room.

There she was asked to remove her gown which she did and Meghan then went about removing the ECG wires from the stickers on her chest and also removed the transceiver from her lower left abdomen. She was then told that she could get dressed and was then taken back to her room where she spent the rest of the afternoon resting and watching some TV and warming up.

Chapter 8

Day 4

The next morning Leigh was fetched by Meghan at 07h30 and she was taken to Examination Room 7. The room had an examination table with a back support and it had a cotton sheet drawn over it. Facing the Examination table was a large flat screen TV. Leigh was dressed as usual in her gown and slippers. She had had breakfast and was feeling sufficiently rested and had had some coffee with her breakfast.

Dr. McPherson introduced Dr. Hansen who was a psychologist and explained that today entailed psychological evaluations and this was going to look into what triggered Leigh and what were turn ons or turn offs for Leigh. Dr. Hansen would be evaluating her psychological responses to develop a detailed psychological profile of Leigh. She was told that there would be a section where she would be exposed to images and a detailed evaluation of her brainwaves will be made using an EEG which she would be wired up to by Meghan shortly.

Then Leigh was asked to get undressed and to have a seat on the examination table. Leigh took off her gown and placed her gown on the chair. She kicked off her slippers and left them under the chair. She walked over to the examination table and got up facing the flat screen.

Leigh was apprehensive but ready for things to get to an end. 4 days had been long and she was getting to the end of her tether. Meghan came up to her and wired up the EEG electrodes on Leigh's head. Leigh was seated on the Examination table. Dr. McPherson then came up with a thin probe which he explained was to be inserted into her vaginal canal to measure the vaginal secretions due to the stimulations that will be happening. A breathing monitor was placed onto her chest below her breasts to measure her chest expansions. And a perspiration monitor on her finger similar to a polygraph machine. Then a BP Cuff was placed on her left bicep and was inflated to monitor her BP during the examination.

The lights were turned down and the TV switched on. Momentarily a video with various images started playing. It started as innocuous colors and images and then went through people in various arousing encounters this soon enough evolved into the people becoming more and more undressed until they were completely naked and in various sexual positions. The images really turned Leigh on and she was fighting to keep her from moving her hand to her crotch and the other to her breasts to stimulate her nipples and her then to masturbate herself into orgasm. But she was unsure of how this would be seen by the doctors and so she resisted.

Soon enough though, Dr. Hansen mentioned that the probe in her vaginal canal was registering fluid secretions. The video was paused and she was asked if she was feeling aroused as the secretions were detected and her brainwaves indicated the same. Leigh felt a blush rise to her face and upper chest as she felt as if she had been caught out doing something she was not supposed to. She said that the images did arouse her sexually. Dr. Hansen asked to what degree on a scale of 1 to 10 and Leigh said a 6 or a 7 was what she feels. Dr. Hansen thanked her and said that the video shall now continue. He said that if Leigh wants to she could touch herself. This was okay with him.

She then refocused her attention to the screen and the images got more and more risqué. And the more she watched the more aroused she became. This went on for around an hour more and at this point Leigh could resist it no more. Her hand came up slowly and started rubbing and squeezing her left nipple. Then almost absent-mindedly her legs spread a bit and her hand came up and disappeared between then and she rubbed herself until she had a climax and then she realized what she had done and stopped. It was at this point that the video was stopped and they all took a break and Leigh went to clean and dry herself up.

Later they all returned and Leigh was wired into her EEG and the other measuring probes excluding the vaginal probe. Leigh was told that the following images would be markedly different and her responses to this would be measured. These images included images of war and certain atrocities and massacres that had been perpetrated and were gleaned from the media and other sources. After it finished Dr. Hansen spoke to Leigh and probed to see what she felt about the images. Leigh had a lot of empathy with the people in the images and did shake her to her core.

Leigh was unwired from the EEG and the session concluded and only to reconvene half an hour later in Examination room 10. Leigh got dressed and went to have something to eat and drink.

Meghan came to fetch her and took her to Examination room 10. Meghan knocked and then entered leading Leigh into the room. This room was completely different and had chains suspended from the roof and various other attributes that spelled out a sinister purpose. Inside were Dr. McPherson and Dr. Hansen.

Leigh was told to strip by Dr. Hansen and this jolted her back to reality as everything so far was quite civilized. Yet this sounded more like an order than a request. She stalled somewhat feeling a flustered due to the command. She asked if there was a problem and she said that there was not and was then told to strip or she would be stripped. Leigh then forced herself into action and removed her gown and slippers.

She placed her gown on the chair and was unceremoniously pulled to the center of the room where she was told that this part of the session would mimic an interrogation after capture by opposing forces and the methods used has no limits except physical damage to Leigh and Death. But for the rest it is all in and they wanted to evaluate her to see how she would deal with this. They asked her if she understood and she nodded her head. This session was to last for the next 12 hours.

And with that it started. She was told to put her hands together in front of her they were tied together and her hands were raised above her head into one of the hooks suspended from the roof. Dr. Hansen took the lead and Dr. McPherson and Meghan was there in a recoding and observational capacity. Her hands were taken up above her head and her ankles were tied to anchor points in the floor thus is immobilized her to the spot. Dr. Hansen took out a flogger and swished it through the air intimidating Leigh. He asked questions like her unit and details that were classified that Leigh knew had to be kept.

She was flogged a couple of times and nipple clamps were applied to her nipples. Her nipples were treated to a round of nipple torture using a Tens Machine and also a prodder. All the while she was interrogated for information and she was kept awake and generally terrorized for the 12 hours. After which she was released and allowed to dress and then returned to her room. It was 03h00 in the morning

Once there she took a shower and fell into bed. The next morning at 06h00 she awoke to her alarm. And felt absolutely exhausted seeing as she had had very little sleep the previous night. But she got up and readied herself for the last day of evaluations and examinations.

Chapter 9

Day 5

Leigh had a shower and once done she had her breakfast and did her ablutions she got dressed in the Gown and Slippers as was the standard for the last week. She made up her bed and then she sat down in the chair waiting for Meghan and due to the little amount of sleep she had the previous night she fell asleep.

At about 10h00 Meghan knocked on the door and this startled Leigh awake. At first disorientated but she figured out what was going on. She got up out of her chair and opened the door. Meghan was there. Meghan greeted her and asked her how she felt. Leigh said she was tired.

They went into the room and closed the door. Meghan told Leigh that today's session did not require her to be in the gown and that she could dress in a sweat shirt and pants and her trainers. She did not plan to wear any underwear at all and thus did not take any out to put on.

Leigh went into her closet and took it out and changed. After which Meghan led her to an office where all the Doctors who she had interacted with had gathered behind a boardroom table. They greeted her and asked her how she felt. She said that she felt tired. They said that they understood and that they were hoping to finalize all the formalities for the morning and then allow her some time to rest some before she is allowed to leave.

And thus a detailed debriefing of her week kicked off. Many questions were asked and many possible scenarios were created which Leigh had to solve. Detailed notes were taken and in the end all the doctors agreed that a favorable report would be sent and that in their opinions she was fit physically, mentally and psychologically to undergo the rigors of the training.

The final decision however was with the training wing for the course. As this was the first time that this had ever happened and Leigh was the first female to apply for this course the training wing for this course had to adapt their curriculum to accommodate female and Leigh was going to be the pilot for many to come.

The session ended at around 12h30 and Leigh was taken to her room to go and rest. She was told that she would be discharged at 17h30 and her paper would be brought around at 17h30.

She got to her room had her lunch and then fell down on her bed and slept until her alarm woke her at 16h30. She got up and had a shower. She got out of the shower and dried herself. She dressed in her sweat shirt and pants and put on her slippers and waited for her discharge.

The knock at the door came a couple of minutes later Leigh got up and opened the door to find Meghan there with a brown envelope and a handful of other papers in her hands. Leigh let her in and Meghan proceeded to show her all her results and said that she took copies of the reports which she is going to give Leigh. This she put in the brown envelope. She gave Leigh her discharge papers and wished her good luck on the training and hope that Leigh made a success of it. Leigh thanked her and told her she was glad to have met her. Meghan greeted her and took her leave.

Leigh closed the door took all the papers and put them together. She then got undressed out of her sweats and was for the last time this week in this room standing in front of the closet door mirror naked staring at herself in the mirror. Her ample breasts still standing perky her nipples rock hard and her areolae constricted and crinkly contrasting darkly against the pale skin of her breasts.

She took out her underwear she sat down put her foot into the one rolled up stocking rolling it up her leg. Then she took the other and rolled the stocking up her leg to around 2/3's of her thigh. The stocking had a lacy top which she smoothed out on both her legs. She stood up and looked herself over in the mirror standing there in just her stockings was incredibly arousing and what made it better was the shaved pubic mound which at this moment started showing some stubble. Leigh did however decide that at the first opportunity she would have the hair removed permanently using laser hair removal as she now liked the feeling of her bald pubic mound and could not imagine herself having hair down there again.

She took out her panties stepped into them and pulled this up her legs and positioned it comfortably. She then took out her bra which she put on back to front and hooked the ends together. She then swiveled it around and pulled it up and over her breasts covering her ample breasts and nipples she adjusted the straps and pulled it up onto her shoulders and then proceeded to position her breasts in their cups to make then more comfortable and not pinch. She had to admit it was weird feeling her breasts back in these confines especially since she had been without a bra for the last 5 days. But it gave her some comfort and support for her large breasts.

She put on the rest of her clothes put all the other clothes in her bag. She collected all her reports and put this in her bag also. She checked to see that she had everything. And then she left her room and returned to the main entrance as she remembered coming in on Monday.

It was a chilly windy evening and a fresh breeze was blowing.

She found her car and started it and headed in the direction of the exit and took the road to Virginia and should be driving for the next hour to hour and a half to get home. She couldn't wait.

Chapter 10

Monday

So back in the office Leigh went about her mundane daily tasks.

3 weeks later she was called to her commanders' office. She reported there not knowing what to expect and was ushered into his office. She saluted him and the salute was returned.

She was asked to sit, which she did. Her commander then continued taking a sheet of paper out of a file. He told her that he had received this signal from naval command basically ordering Leigh to report to the Special Operations Training Center where Leigh is to be temporarily transferred for special duties for an indefinite time frame.

Her commander handed her the signal and on it an email address was given and she was instructed to send an email to the address given. She was to report to the unit a week from today. She went to her office and sent the email and a reply came back an hour or so later and this email instructed her to bring her field dress uniforms, boots and PT gear. She was also to bring toiletries for the first month and the rest would be supplied.

Leigh was quite excited. That weekend she spent clearing her room in the Officers Apartments and putting all her home comforts into plastic crates which she sealed and this she took to her car and transported these to a storage lot on the outskirts of the city. She opened the rented facility which she paid for in advance in cash and filled in the application with all her details in the office.

She spent her time in anticipation in the office and by Friday she had cleared her cubicle in her office said her farewell's to her friends and colleagues.

On Saturday she vacated her apartment in Virginia and then drove to the training facility in Maine where she was instructed to go in the email that she received. She stopped along the way with the plan to reach the facility by Sunday after lunch.

When she got there she was allowed entrance to the unit and guided to a spot to park her vehicle. She then went to the accommodation and was then taken to her accommodation and shown to her room. She set herself up in the room.

Monday Morning at 05h00 she was up and got herself ready for the day. She dressed in her combat field dress. She went down to the mess for breakfast and then returned to her room to finish up. At around 06h30 while finishing up there was a knock on her door. She opened the door and there was a PO who saluted her and then asked her if she was Lieutenant Flanagan which she replied that she was. He told her that he was there to escort her to the HQ where she was to meet the unit OC.

1...45678...10