The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then sat down and pulled on her socks and her boots which she tied up. She then stood up and pulled the poncho over her head and then sat back down on the dirty mattress. For what felt like half an hour, or so she thought as she did not have a watch and couldn't tell the time, there was a bang on her cell door. It startled her and she jumped up when the key turned in the lock. Then some guards rushed into the cell and grabbed her cuffing her hands then picking her up and carrying her away. They got to an office they knocked and heard someone tell them to enter.

They entered and put her down in front of a desk where the Admiral and the Sergeant Major was seated. She stood to attention not saying a word.

Next the Admiral said to her so are you ready to tell us what we want to hear? And she stoically kept her mouth shut and said nothing. The Admiral then said the others were giving up information left and right and only a few more were left to crack. This of course was disinformation and Leigh did not know that they were also holding on. She did, however, decide that she was not going to crack and would not give up the information.

Next she was told that they were going to make a video of her where she will be paraded to the world to be shown as a foreign dissident and she will confess her indiscretion on the film which will be sent to her government. She had no idea how it was going to be made.

They took her into another room where the walls were draped with material and all windows were covered. A camera was set up facing the wall. She was standing to one side and then she was told that they were ready. Leigh was then brought in her hands were unshackled. While she was rubbing life back into them, she was told to remove her poncho as they were ready to start filming. She couldn't believe her ears she said nothing and the next thing 2 of the guards stepped up and ripped the poncho off her body. She was told to sit down on the ground, which she did. She tried as best she could to cover herself as she did not want to have a video of her completely naked being made and sent to who knows where in the world.

The Admiral slipped on a ski mask and he then faced the camera and told it that this was one of the foreign army officers that had been caught. He identified her and lifted her head up for the camera to get a clear shot of her face. Leigh managed though to cover up her breasts or nipples as best she could and also of her pubic area in the seated position that she was in.

The filming stopped and the lights were turned off. She was told that she should stand up she did not. Her poncho was thrown over her head and she then proceeded to pull it over her head and then stood up. She was then manhandled out of the room and into a room down the corridor. The room was dark and she was shoved into the room. Next she heard the Admiral behind her and the light clicked on and she saw in the centre of the room a large stainless steel examination table.

The table had shackles on the 4 corners bolted to the table and a light, like a surgical light shone down on the table completely illuminating the table. She broke out in a cold sweat as she did not know what was going to happen to her and the sight she was seeing did not bode well.

She snapped out of her reverie and back into reality when the Sergeant Major in a loud voice told her to take off her boots and socks and then to remove her poncho and go to the table.

Slowly almost deliberately she started to remove her boots then her socks and then took off her poncho. She gave quite a show to the personnel present. She only knew the Admiral and the Sergeant Major but there were another couple of people there that she did not know.

She got to the table and she was given a step to get up and to allow her to get up on the table. Once up the step was removed and she was told to lie down on her back. She complied. The Admiral asked if she would like to stop what was going to happen to her and she said nothing. Next her hands and feet were shackled to the table leaving her spread eagled and naked on the table for all to see and manhandle.

This made her feel embarrassed and yet she did not blush but was pale with shock and fear as she did not know what they were going to unleash on her. A blind fold was placed over her eyes and this really amplified her other senses to the extreme.

Then she felt a hand lightly brushing the right side of her body from her ankle up over her knee over her thigh then her hip then her lower abdomen along her side which made her twitch. The touch then went up the side of her ribcage which again made her twitch. It then went over the area where the tail of her right breast and into her right axilla and then on up her right arm. The anticipation was killing her and she just wanted to run off into the wild blue yonder, but was not able to do so as she was trapped and was not going anywhere.

Then the hand returned, only this time down her left arm then past her left axilla then the tail of her left breast down her rib cage her abdomen hip thigh ankle and then it went away. Then two hands came back this time on her foot soles and travelling up her instep up her inner ankles and slowly up the inseams of her legs and eventually stopping when the hands reached her pubic mound. She gasped at the sensation.

Next the hands stroked her outer Labia and her perineum as well as the rosebud of her rectum and this had an effect on arousing her and pretty soon her body was betraying her by causing her nipples to become erect and her areolae to contract and become crinkly. Her Vagina also started becoming moist and this was becoming more evident as gossamer of fluid escaped her vagina and ran out between her Outer labia. She knew that this was happening as she sensed it all.

The hands then started massaging her outer labia and she started reacting. Then she felt two hands on her nipples rolling them tugging on them, twisting and pinching them. This made her even more wet. The hands continued and she also had the sensations of her labia being opened up to reveal her inner labia and her now turgid clitoris. Attention moved from her outer labia to the inner labia and her clitoris and then she felt fingers in her vaginal canal rubbing the inner walls of her vagina. Then the finger found her G-Spot and this was being stimulated. She then felt a finger at her rectum which was inserted deeply into her and was being rubbed around. She was alive with sensations and was very close to a tipping point over which she could get and she would have an orgasm. But this was monitored and as soon as she came close the stimulation was stopped and she was given a few minutes to cool down. Then the sensations would start again and so it went time after time denying her the ability to have the orgasm that she so dearly wanted. Leigh lost all sense of time. Each time when the stimulation was stopped she was asked if she wanted to give up her intelligence and she said nothing.

Then a new sensation ripped into her it was a vibration sensation and it hit her directly on her clitoris then another this time on her g-spot and then another directly on her perineum. All together with the rubbing fingers and stimulation of her nipples and this again went on and on.

Then a change of tactic. Instead of stopping at the cusp the stimulation was allowed to continue thus tipping her over the edge. And she had her orgasm. But the stimulation did not stop it just went on and on and never stopped basically stimulating her continuously for the next however long it was as Leigh had lost track of time, the number of orgasms and so much more. Eventually it became quite unbearable and she asked them to stop and she was asked for the information which she refused to give. And the stimulation continued until Leigh lost consciousness.

She woke up some time later how much she did not know. She was still shackled to the table and a sheet had been draped over her. She tried her bonds and found them solid, but this caused a clang and alerted the people in the room as to her awakening.

They welcomed her back and then they said that another tactic would have to be employed with her as she was not giving a millimeter of slack which could be used against her to get the information that they wanted from her. She was tough as nails, but the Admiral and his staff had lots of tricks and they were willing to use them to the maximum to get Leigh to break.

Chapter 14

SERE Day 3

Leigh was acutely aware of the people around her and she was scared to say the least. She was welcomed back by the Admiral and he asked her if she was ready to give up some information. She did not answer him.

He took the stoicism as a no and then told the Sergeant Major to prepare her. Leigh did not know what that entailed. She soon found out though. Her sheet that had been draped over her was ripped off and she was left lying shackled to the table in the spread eagle position and completely naked.

Then she felt the end where her head was lying starting to descend and it kept moving until she was positioned with her head down and she was hanging onto the bed by her shackled feet. Gravity took over and her breasts were riding a bit higher on her chest. But that was not of concern to her. What was concerning was the fact that a towel was being wet and this was then wrapped around her face covering her mouth and nose. Waterboarding! She knew this was bad. She had read of this. And it scared her.

She was asked for the information and did not say a thing. A stainless steel pitcher of water was scooped up and slowly poured over the towel. She tried to hold her mouth closed but water streamed in through her nose and got into her airway. She coughed and spluttered and battled to get sufficient air into her lungs as this introduced water and made her cough even more.

She knew waterboarding was illegal and was wondering why it is being applied to her. But she resolved to see it through. On it went for what felt like hours. Whenever she coughed and spluttered it made her breasts jiggle and bounce and both the Admiral and Sergeant Major loved to see this happen. Every so often their hands would roam her body touching poking and prodding her intimate parts and they would compare her to what other women they had been with felt like. Very humiliating. In fact she had never been so humiliated ever before.

Then the towel was removed. She was wet and cold as they had poured copious amounts of water onto her naked body and the effect was that she had cooled and was starting to show signs of mild hypothermia. Blue lips, goose bumps all over her body and slight shivering that had set in.

So they decided to continue with another method. The examination table was tilted back and now the other way relieving pressure on her shackled ankles and now basically hanging her from her wrists.

This method used heat to try to persuade Leigh to talk. The Admiral got a pot and he put some water on a hot plate and started boiling some water. The water boiled and the Sergeant Major brought it closer. It had what looked like spoons in the pot leaning against the top rim of the pot.

They then used the spoons that had been dipped into the pot of water and they applied it to her nipples and her Outer Labia. It then progressed to her inner Labia and finally her Clitoris. It extracted shrieks from Leigh each time a hot spoon was applied to her most sensitive skin of her Pubic Mound and her breasts as well as areas of her perineum and her rectum. Her skin had red spots all over it where the spoons had been applied. The fact that her Pubic area was hairless made the effect that much more drastic when it was applied to that skin as the hair would have in one way or another protected the skin but was not there to do so.

She did not feel cold anymore as the heat at first felt good on her cold skin and this had the effect of warming areas of her, but then they started on her more sensitive spots like her clitoris, inner labia, vaginal entrance and nipples and after some time it really hurt. She was feeling it. It felt as if her breasts and pubic mound was bruised from the previous days flogging she did not have the ability to see the way she was trussed up now.

Then she felt something push up against her vaginal entrance and when she looked down it was a giant dildo and it was bigger than she had ever seen and certainly bigger than anything she had ever had inside her. She was a bit annoyed as this monster was going to stretch her inner labia and make her inner labia poke out and will destroy her picture perfect pubic mound.

Then a nipping stinging sensation took over and she saw that a cattle prod had been bought out and her breasts, nipples and stomach and inner thighs, in fact, anywhere they saw fit to shock her being prodded and poked and ultimately feeling the bite of electricity on the area.

Eventually she passed out from the pain and also from sheer exhaustion.

Her naked body was removed from the table and she was dragged to her cell. When the door opened she surfaced and then dropped into a deep sleep when she was thrown onto her dirty old mattress. Just like that no blanket and completely naked.

The guard decided to add an extra edge to her torment and he turned on the air conditioner. He turned off the lights in the corridor and left the facility in complete darkness. Leigh had passed out falling into a deep hole of utter exhaustion. Trying to catch up on the sleep she had missed out on.

Chapter 15

SERE Day 4

Leigh was awoken when her cell door was opened. Guards screaming at her to get up. She felt ragged, like she had only slept an hour or so which was in fact the case as they finished with her way after 03h00 and now it was just after 05h30. She was feeling very sleep deprived.

She sat up pulled her socks and boots on and stood up pulling her poncho on to cover her modesty. She was taken out and put into line with the rest of the POW's and they were given some food into their hands as was the practice. They all ate in silence. She got snatches of information, and learnt to her dismay that there was still 10 days left of this course. She was not sure if she could hold on.

After eating the POW's were lined up and told that today they were going to do some PT.

They were all told to remove their ponchos as PT here happens in boots only as the ponchos had to be kept as clean as possible.

It was a chilly autumn morning and Leigh was not too worried as they would warm up with the PT. They were soon running all over the encampment with Leigh desperately trying to hold onto her breasts while running to try and stop them from flapping about as this hurt her bruised breast tissue.

Then the PT took a new turn and more stationary exercises were done such as planks, push-ups, sit ups and the like. At the end of the PT her whole body ached and her muscles trembled. The POW's were given a bit of a respite and time to rest and recuperate. PT was resumed again and this time it included restrictive movements such as squatting for extended periods of time holding a brick straight away from her body with her arms horizontal to the ground. Bending her knees and holding a semi squat for about 20 minutes until her legs could no more. All types of callisthenic type movements and it really tired her muscles immensely.

She was paired up with Mack for an exercise where they would push one another around like wheel barrows. This was particularly embarrassing as when she was the wheel barrow, not only was she lewdly exposed around her pubic mound, but her breasts were shaking, jiggling and bouncing all over the show. When Mack was the wheel barrow she was faced by looking at his dangling manhood while she pushed him around the circuit.

As with everything all things came to an end and they were allowed to pull on their ponchos and were lined up and got some food as it has been given the last number of days. They all ate and had some water to drink. They knew that staying hydrated was important. She washed all the mud and dirt off their bodies as best she could. Knowing that cleanliness was an important way to remain healthy. They were all kept in the camped off part in the middle of the POW Camp and the gate securely locked

It then dawned on her as she sat there day dreaming that they had not seen the Admiral or the Sergeant Major, but considering the time she thought that they were busy elsewhere. But this was bound to change sooner rather than later.

At mid-afternoon-ish the gate was opened and 2 guards came to fetch her and Mack and they were taken to and office. Once in the office they were both told to strip completely. Mack was taken to the one side and tied to a cross like restraint basically with the purpose of holding him upright with his arms and legs splayed open and away from his body. This gave free access to his more sensitive regions. Leigh was taken to the other wall where she was tied to a similar device. She noticed that Mack was sporting a semi erect penis. She thought it odd but when she looked up she saw that he was blushing profusely and this made her understand that it was her nudity that was causing this effect on him.

This perplexed and embarrassed her also and she looked away.

Then the Admiral and Sergeant Major entered and an older woman entered. She was in her fifties and was told she would be overseeing this interrogation session. She looked at Leigh and then at Mack and saw his semi hard penis. She walked over to him and taking hold of his penis she started rubbing it and stimulated it some more. He was by now rock hard. She then stopped and grabbed his testicles and started rolling them around and then squeezed, hard making Mack grunt in pain. This continued for about 10 minutes

Leigh then shouted at her to stop and woman left him and came over to Leigh. She ran her hands roughly over her breasts and this stimulated Leigh's Nipples making them hard and distended and her areolae contracted and crinkly. The woman then ran her hands down Leigh's stomach and then ran down the cleft of her Pubic mound and stuck her finger in and touched Leigh's Clitoris and inner labia. She scratched around some more and found Leigh's Vaginal Canal Entrance and stuck her finger into it. She rubbed it around and in and out and then extracted her finger then rubbing it with her thumb and announced that Leigh was moist and beginning to get lubricated. And she was of the opinion Leigh found this a turn on. Her hands came back up and circled Leigh's turgid nipples and then she pinched hard and twisted them and Leigh gasped. The Woman told Leigh that there are rules to this game and rule number 1 is not to speak unless spoken to and asked her if she understood. Leigh nodded her understanding. Her nipples were pinched harder and twisted some more as if to reinforce this message and then she was left. Tears running out of her eyes due to the pain she had just endured as well as the frustration of not being able to do anything about it.

The Woman had a raspy voice. As if she was an old smoker. In fact she was a smoker as Leigh could smell the smoke on her breath. The Woman then told both her and Mack that they would be interrogated together. They would be asked questions and information would be extracted by any means possible. Answers should be concise and to the point and should answer her questions. Further she explained that pain was something that she liked and also liked to administer. She said that she found that interrogating in teams helps as the one does not want the other to get hurt thus when Mack is being tortured Leigh needs to give answers and vice versa. She said that they could call her Mistress and nothing else.