The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress then walked over to Mack and ran her nails over his chest. She circled his nipples and then she pinched and twisted and Mack winced noticeably. She said so Lieutenant what is your mission and what do I need to know to put a stop to it? Mack shouted at Leigh not to say a thing and for that he got another twist of his nipples and Mistress pinched harder. Leigh then started to resist knowing that Mack told her not to reveal anything and started the whole service number, Rank, Name, Arm of Service and Date of Birth Routine. This evoked a severe response and Mack was hit through the face with a flat hand, pinched, his testicles squeezed to almost a pulp. His penis was tormented and this caused him great discomfort.

The Mistress then left him to think about things and took a cup and had some water. She then turned her attention to Leigh. Leigh tried to shy away but due to her being tied the way she was it was not possible. The Mistress got hold of Leigh's breasts and started to squeeze them digging her nails into the flesh of her breasts. Mistress then asked Mack if he would like Leigh to scream and he said nothing. She asked him the same question she asked Leigh while Leigh gritted her teeth and Mack started the service number, Rank, Name, Arm of Service and Date of Birth Routine. This angered the Mistress some and she applied more pressure to Leigh's breasts. After about 30 minutes of this the Mistress brought a stool and placed it in front of Leigh and she parted Leigh's outer labia and found her clitoris. She teased it out and then asked Mack the same questions. He repeated his answer Leigh got her clitoris pinched and this made her scream out in agony. She looked at Mack and shook her head signaling that he was to divulge nothing. It was excruciating and Leigh thought that she was going to pass out, but she did not. She endured every pinch, pull, tug and twist of her nipples and her clitoris.

Then the Mistress brought a box with lot of wires running out of it in front of Mack and then she proceeded to wrap bare copper wire around his scrotum and his penis and testicles. She took out clamps which she applied to his nipples and proceeded to apply electric current to him via those entry points while asking Leigh for what she wanted to know. Nothing, Leigh gave nothing. A stainless steel shaft was then pushed into his rectal passage and a wire attached and the electro therapy applied to Mack. Still Leigh gave nothing. The voltages and duration was lengthened and increased and this had no effect Leigh did not say anything. Not that she did not care for Mack, but she was doing what she was trained to do, resist.

The Mistress then disconnected Mack and rolled the cart over to Leigh. And Leigh broke out in a cold sweat as she knew what came next. A shaft was stuck into her rectum and her vaginal canal. Tens pads were stuck onto her perineum and her outer labia and on the area where her bladder is situated above her pubic bone. Then clamps were applied to her nipples and clitoris basically crushing them and all the wires were connected to the box. Again Mack was asked questions and Leigh shook her head and he revealed nothing. The electricity flowed through Leigh's body from her nipples, clitoris, and rectum and all over. It bit, burned and hurt like crazy, but she held on.

After a long time the power was turned off and the Mistress declared that this was not working. The electrodes were removed from Leigh and both Mack and Leigh were untied from the frame and were told to get dressed. They were taken back outside, but not to the camped off area. They were marched past. Into a field beyond there were small cages in the field. Their ponchos were removed and they were forced into these cages each into their own and locked in. It was late at night. They were both exhausted and it was cold and Leigh shivered to try and stay warm. They were left alone. She asked Mack if he was okay and he said he was feeling it but for all intents and purposes he was okay. They talked some and then drifted off to a very uncomfortable sleep standing up and cold in these cages.

Chapter 16

SERE Day 5

Leigh woke to the stirring of the birds in the area and this was well before dawn. She was suffering hypothermia and was shivering heavily. The coldest time of day it seemed was as the sun came out and Leigh felt particularly cold during this time.

The guards came after the sun was well up and released them. They were given their ponchos which they put on not that it helped to keep them warm, but it blocked the wind some and this helped her feel better.

They were taken to the camped off area and were given breakfast with the rest. And Later in the morning Leigh was taken from the camped off area and into the offices. Once in the room she was told by an interrogator other than the Admiral, the Sergeant Major or the Mistress to strip naked which she did not respond to quickly enough and was then forcefully stripped by 2 guards.

Standing there naked and stripped her dignity waning Leigh was wondering if this was worth it. She played it around and the conclusion was that she had come this far and May as well see it through and thus resolved to do just that.

In the middle of the room there was a stainless steel examination table and hanging above there were chains and ropes. Leigh was led to the center of the room and her hands were taken behind her back and then tied off using plastic-cuffs. Her elbows were then cinched together using a smooth rope and this really puffed out her chest making her breasts look bigger than they were. It also made them ride higher on her chest and due to the fact that she was as cold as she was her nipples featured prominently and were poking out quite a distance. She was then helped up onto the examination table and made to lie on her stomach. Her legs were then bent back and secured to her elbows effectively hogtying her. Her hair was pulled into a pony tail and a strand of the tie was secured to her elbows too. Thus she was lying on her sternum and breasts in a very uncomfortable cramped manner.

Next a strap was passed under her knees and this was secured to a hook and chain connected to a roof beam. She was hoisted up so that eventually she had her full weigh resting on her breasts. She was asked a series of questions in regards to the intelligence she had and decided not to divulge anything. The effect was that her interrogator got frustrated and angry and then used a horse whip to whip her all over. She was whipped on the upper slopes of her breasts, her sides, her thighs, her foot soles and when the opportunity presented itself her outer labia.

She had not experienced this amount of discomfort during her stay here and was hoping and praying for it to finish soon.

It did end, but not before a lot of pain was afforded to her. Still she did not talk. She was released and untied and the plastic-cuffs were put on her again this time with her hands in front of her. She was hooked up to a hook hanging from a beam and her hands pulled up and secured.

Then her ankles were tied to a spreader bar and 2 blocks of wood 50mm squared placed under the balls of her feet. The chain was pulled up some more so that Leigh was forced to stand on her toes and she really fought to maintain her balance. This had the unfortunate effect of making her breasts shudder and jiggle while she was trying to maintain her balance.

Then her interrogator took out a martinet and softly tapped her on her rump a couple of times and then she was given a stinger of a shot. Then the tapping resumed and she was asked for the information and when she did not speak or started the reciting of the standard resistance answer she was given a stinger.

The routine was followed and different areas were selected, such as her sides, her stomach her back and eventually her breasts and nipples which were soon covered in red welts. The interrogator ignored her cries and just kept going he landed a couple of blows to her pubic mound which really hurt her. But she was committed to finishing the course without cracking.

Next clothes pins were attached to her abdomen running in lines down Leigh's abdomen and ending at the top of her pubic mound and down her slit of her outer labia basically pinching her outer labia together. Then he continued up and reached her breasts which he adorned with pegs all over and specifically attached to her areolae and nipples which hurt Leigh like nothing she had experienced before. He even put some in her axillae.

He then took a multi tail flogger and flogged her trying with each shot to remove the clothes pins. She got whipped all over. Her back, shoulders, buttocks, thighs, calves, hips, pubic mound, stomach, breasts and armpits. When he was done and had removed all the pins she was a crimson color all over and hurt like crazy. But no intelligence left her.

When her interrogator learnt this is not working he ended the session and allowed her to get dressed and instructed the guard to take her to one of the solitary confinement cells for the next 24 hours.

When they got to the cell she saw what it was about and was worried. It was a small tin shack barely big enough for her in the direct sun and the sun baked it hot all day and she knew it would be cold in the night. But this was nothing she was told to strip and then to get in and had to contort herself to fit.

Chapter 17

SERE Day 6

Leigh spent an uncomfortable afternoon in the confinement box it was cramped and she managed to get relatively comfortable. Trying to move about to relieve pressure on her body as her limbs cramped up. The cell smelt musty and earthy and there was very little light coming in the cell. So for all intents it deprived her of some of her senses

The night, as predicted, was cold yet she managed a couple of hours of sleep.

The next morning the door was opened and she was given 10 minutes to stretch and something to eat and some water and was put back in the box. At lunch time she was let out again to stretch and to use the toilet.

And while there she ran into the bushes while the guards were not looking.

She got away and was on the run for about an hour and 30 minutes when she was intercepted. She tried to fight them off but there were too many of them. And then it happened. There was an explosion of pain and she found her body to be quite useless. She again heard the crackle of electricity and she figured out that she had been hit with a Taser gun.

She was picked up her hands tied and taken back to the camp. Her boots, sock and poncho was taken away and she was stuffed back in the confinement box.

Here she stayed until the next morning when she was let out.

Chapter 18

SERE Day 7

Leigh was stiff and sore not only because of the confines of the confinement cell but because of the beatings that she got the day before last. She was also cold due the night time temperatures.

She heard footsteps and then the lock of her cell was unlocked. She was asked if she was going to try that trick again and she shook her head. She was then given her boots and socks and she put them on. She looked at them expectantly and the one guard sneered at her saying that she will not get her poncho back as this was part of her punishment. So she got out and covered her breasts and nipples with her right arm and her pubic mound with her left hand as best she could.

She was then marched back to the camp and when they passed the camped off area the rest of the POW's clapped hands at her, showing their approval of her attempt to escape and evade. They were told to keep quiet which they did.

Leigh was then taken to an open area on what seemed like a parade ground and under a tree her hands were tied and hoisted up using a rope that had been strung over a sturdy low hanging branch. There she stood. A guard came over and removed her boots and socks leaving her hanging from the tree naked and on display.

An hour later the Admiral came out of the office and all the POW's were lined up for the morning anthem for which they had to stand to attention to. Leigh was still strung to the tree. The anthem finished and the Admiral spoke to the POW's saying he was going to make an example of Leigh for trying to escape and this will deter anyone else that had similar plans.

He announced that Leigh was to be flogged and shall receive 12 strokes. She gasped at the sentence and when her executioner came closer she started screaming. The Admiral had her gagged using a rubber ball gag. She was breathing hard in fear and anticipation. Her heart was beating wildly.

She was lined up and she was given her strokes using a multi tail flogger. She was told to keep her back to the flogger as turning would expose more sensitive parts of her anatomy to the whip and her torment. She did this. When this was done her back was a crimson color and Leigh had pain. Lots of it.

She was then cut loose from the tree and a platform with a strong upright beam and T-bar had been wheeled into place. She was carried to this and her arms were tied to the patibulum at her wrists. Her legs tied to the upright and there in the sun she was left for the next 3 hours as a reminder for the others not to escape.

She was then taken down and taken to an infirmary where she was checked over by a Corpsman. He had her take a shower and clean up. She enjoyed the warm water. She then got out and her scrapes and abrasions were cleaned and dressed. She was then given a gown and told to have a couple of hours of sleep. Leigh appreciated it and took him up on the offer.

Chapter 19

SERE Day 8

Leigh woke up and was confused by her surroundings. Then it came back to her she was still in the infirmary

She sat up a bit and the Corpsman came over and asked her how she felt. She said she felt okay. She asked him what time it was and said 08h15 on Day 8.Leigh thought 6 more days to go at worst.

Later the Admiral and Sergeant Major came in and saw her and the Corpsman said that she is feeling better. He was told to discharge her. She was given a clean pair of socks her boots and a new poncho.

She was taken to the Admirals' office where she was relieved of her poncho asked to sit down. She did.

He was sitting in front of her and he was fantasizing about her. He then stood up and was circling her looking at her from all angles. He then told her to stand up which Leigh did. He ran his hands over her breasts and he was surprised to see that her nipples reacted to his touch. He then decided he would take a chance and see if it paid off. He told her to place her hands behind her back. He secured them with the plastic-cuffs and then told her to kneel. She did. He then came and sat on the edge of the table. He stroked her face and he said to Leigh he wants the information that she has to complete his mission. He then loosened his trousers and stuck his hand in rubbing his manhood. Eventually when he was satisfied and ready he pulled his trousers down and exposed his penis. He told Leigh that he wanted her to suck him off. Leigh was extremely embarrassed about this situation. She hesitated and this annoyed the Admiral. She kept her mouth shut. He then in a more severe tone told her what he wanted and she again refused he lost his temper and pulled her up and slapped her and it was at this point she Leigh caved and said that she would give him the oral stimulation he wanted.

She asked for him to release her hands so she can keep her balance. And would be able to do other things with her hands to help pleasure him. He warned her not to pull any stunts such as biting him as she would regret that fully. He released her hands and she took his penis first tentatively and then fully into her mouth and she sucked him off. When he came he had a huge load and he told her to swallow it all. She almost choked, but she took it all. He then ordered her to clean him up and pack his penis back into his trousers. Which she did.

Leigh felt violated by this and she was repulsed by this action of the Admiral. She wanted to pay him back. She was shocked that things had gone this far to force her to obtain information. He told her that if she thought the enemy would not do that or worse that she would be sadly mistaken. She was at breaking point. This needed to end. And soon.

The admiral spoke to her asking her if she like being treated the way she has been treated. She said she did not and he offered her a chance to get out while she still could. He told her to think about giving up the information as she was outing herself at a disadvantage. He then pushed a folded pile of clothes forward on his desk which Leigh recognized as hers and he told her to put it on. It was just her T-shirt and combat pants. The rest was missing.

The order dumbfounded her but she bent over removed her boots then stood up and pulled on the clothes and then sat down and put on her boots.

She was taken out of the office and on the verandah a table was set for the Admiral for breakfast. He indicated to the guard to seat her opposite him and this was done. Meanwhile the other POW's were lined up for the anthem and breakfast. They saw her and this created an impression that she had given up to try and get the rest to cave in and give up what they knew.

She saw Mack and made eye contact and imperceptibly shook her head to show him that she had not given up. She did not like being used as a tool to help to break the rest of the team so when a cup of coffee was poured for her she bumped it off the table and immediately the Admiral lost his temper and told the guard to take her to the special interrogation room.

She was roughly manhandled to the room and put in a chair to which she was shackled.

Around an hour later the Admiral came in and had the guard unshackle her. She stood up and rubbed her wrists to get the life back into them as the shackles were put on tightly.

The Admiral looked her up and down and he told her to strip out of her clothes. She reacted by asking him if this is all he knows what to do getting her to strip and he lost his temper and struck her with the back of his hand.

This startled Leigh and she started by kneeling down taking off her boots and socks. She then stood up unsnapped her trousers and dropped them to the floor leaving her with only her t-shirt on. She stalled a few seconds and the Admiral asked her if she had issues. She shook her head and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head.

The guard took the t-shirt and trousers and vacated the room.

Leigh was open and exposed. She was scared. She knew she had angered the Admiral and did not know what he was capable of, but she had a basic idea.

Leigh was then led to and seated in what appeared to be a gynecological examination chair her hands were shackled to the headrest by the Admiral and her legs then placed in the stirrups and tied in with Velcro straps by him. He ran his hands up her thighs to the top of her legs almost touching her pubic mound just above her pubic bone. His hands travelled up and skimmed over her breasts and her nipples reacted to his touch.

He proceeded to interrogate her and he got nothing she did not say anything. He stuck his fingers into her and tried to hurt her and in this way illicit some intelligence from her. Leigh did not give anything. She pushed through vowing to show him what she was made of. Her nipples and clitoris were roughly man handled and twisted and pinched. But Leigh pushed through.

After some time trying to get her to talk he left the room leaving Leigh tied to the examination chair.

He came back a while later and with him he brought the Mistress.