All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Justin will learn?

I hope that means the cuck will suck cock, we all know he wants to, he’s hooked on bbc porn, he’s checked out Nick, got hard over it, yeah let the bitch get his fantasy and suck it right in front of his wife!

Locksley7Locksley7over 4 years ago
This story is amazing

I have enjoyed the journey and hope it increases.

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsover 4 years ago

You're right, it has taken a while!! I almost gave up a couple of times but thankfully I continued and it has been worth the wait!! Please hurry with the next chapters and keep the dialog between Justin and Abbie going, I want to read every word as they come to grips with their new reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn!

I always suspected you would make Nick’s eventual blacking of Abby something hot, but even I couldn’t imagine that! I guess after two years those big black balls had quite the buildup going cause they pummeled that shit all night long! Great work!

DubdudeDubdudeover 4 years ago
I really hope this keeps going!

You amaze me! I still can’t decide which of your works I like best, but deep down the IR stuff is my favorite in general, this series is one of the best multi-chapter ones I’ve read here! I like all the directions it can go, can’t wait for what’s next!

bhammer654bhammer654over 4 years ago
Inner-slut!

For 5+ chapter’s you’ve done an amazing job of convincing us this innocent young wife is not only delectably fuckable but also capable of resisting Nick’s ever present seduction, but when the moment finally came we learned of her dirty dishrag inner-slutness. Perfect!!!

Teamof90sTeamof90sover 4 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Loved finally learning how Abbie would succumb to BBC! Really like that you made her dirtier in the process! Can’t wait to see how cuck hubby responds!

secretsalsecretsalover 4 years ago
Great closer to the circle

This is a great chapter on its own, but because it follows the narration of events from Chapter 1 very closely, here it almost feels a little... redundant? IMO it would have been even hotter if Abbie had initially fibbed and given Justin a toned-down version of what happened, and here we get the full story. Minor quibble, though. Great overall.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor
Secretsal

My obvious intent was to have Abbie’s sluttier side come out when the true details of their mating were revealed and I think I accomplished that, but I agree there is something deliciously arousing about having the truth being dirtier than what she originally shared with her husband. If you like that premise, you should love her behavior in chapter’s 7 and 8.

blurbeeblurbeeover 4 years ago
Can't wait.

Can't wait for the next two chapters to see how their sex lives change up

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 4 years ago

I love this series!

It's very well-written, and its a subject which at least I, personally, find very arousing and exciting. I look forward to reading more in the year to come!

However, there are a few points where I want to give some criticism.

You keep mixing different POVs in the same text. It is still possible to follow who does what and feels what, but it's a pet-peeve of mine to keep the POV's of different characters separate.

Second, I am not entirely fond of the idea of Nick having to drug Justin and Abbie. It paints him in a more negative light, which I don't really think is necessary. Especially in Abbie's case - I think its a lot more hot if she falls for him on her own accord and because of his overwhelming masculinity. He shouldn't have to resort to adding something to her drink!

But other than that, this is great! Well-written and exciting. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally Got There

I'm glad we finally reached this point, wish the next chapter was available, can't wait to see hubby's reaction. Thanks for the great story, so far, I know you will continue to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good shit

Hot babes got to fuck real men. Uh uh uh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Five Stars !!!! Absolutely awesome IR story, has the makings of one of my all time favorites. I'm hoping that Abbie turns up the Cuckold heat on Justin, and chapter 6 was the best chapter yet, I love the direction it's heading. I know that Nick has tattoos all over his body and I'm hoping that in chapter 7 Nick takes Abby to the tattoo shop and has a BIG, I'm talking like 5 inches high "Queen of Spades" tattooed on her big juicy left titty!!

Also love the fact Abbie stopped taking her birth control pills, I'm hoping that Abbie tells Justin the only birth control she will use is hubby tongue cleaning up all the baby batter in her pussy every night.

In chapter 7 Abbie tells Justin that he will be sleeping in the spare room from now on because Nick will be sleeping in the master bedroom with her. Also he will be doing all the laundry and cooking, and hand washing all of abbie's panties!!!!

When Abbie starts to put on weight, Justin questions her and she tells him she's pregnant!!!! and when she wears her bikini to the pool at the Cal state diving competition everyone will know that she is pregnant with Nicks baby. After the baby is born, Justin will sleep in the hotel room next to Nick and Abbie room for road meets, he will take the baby to mommy so she can breast feed him. Justin won't be getting much sleep listening to Abbie screams of nonstop fucking in the next room.

I can't wait till Abbie Cuckolds the hell out of Justin. She can put a cock cage on Justin and deny him pussy!!! This is the direction that would get my little dick harder than concrete!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t change the character

My only thought is to stay true to Nicks character, let’s not forget he drugged the wife more than once and drugged the couple at the same time, don’t forget you wrote that Nick had a torrid past, bring out the dark side, don’t gentle him up for Abbie, let him hammer her ass and write how she couldn’t walk straight for a couple days, let him use the information that he has about Justin watching bbc porn to humiliate and call Justin out on his bi for bbc thoughts. The idea of Abbie getting pregnant making Justin sleep in the spare room the thought of a love affair would totally ruin it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Five Stars !!!! This IR cuckold story is great, it has the beginnings to equal some of my favorite stories on literotica. My all time favorite IR cuckold story is "THE GOOD NEIGHBORS SAM" it is from PENPAL 2001, who has several of my all time favorite IR cuckold stories. All of PENPAL 2001 story themes have interactial pregnancy which totally blow my mind. If you take this story to a BI direction my rating will drop to a negative 5 stars and I won't finish the rest of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fergus577Fergus577over 4 years ago
Great Reconnect with Storyline

Great job on bringing the story back to the opening events. Also, nice to see Abbie's personality evolving into becoming more self aware in that she now knows what she wants and that is to be owned and submissive to Nick.

Hopefully this side plays out when she explains to her husband that Nick is now her bull and he comes first. With the eventual evolution of Nick replacing her husband in all things sexual.

Looking forward to the next chapters. Its too early for her to become pregnant, however might be a possibility further down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Fucking Great!

Finally that hot sweet bitch gets blacked in a way worthy of the wait! Excellent job setting it up and executing the inevitable deed! Can't wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars!!!

This chapter did not disappoint. I've read every twist and turn and couldn't wait to get here! I can say it was worth it! You do such a good job of mixing a fun compelling story with fantastic sex! Keep up the great work, you are one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

So glad you are sluttin Abby up! I love that she started off so sweet and innocent only to see her BBC loving pussy now taking over control of her actions. Pleeeeeaaasssseee have Nick make her his ass-licking, ball-sucking, cum-slurping, size queen slut bitch while her husband watches without input!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 5

In chapter 5 Nick got his ass licked I hope you have Nick make Abbie eat his ass, get into detail have him wrap his hand around grab her head and hold her pretty face right up to his ass, have her kiss every inch of it and climax with him saying, lick my asshole bitch, Abbie fell for the stud but now she realizes she must beware of what she wishes for, I see all the comments wanting the two to become closer but I’d rather she’d become more reluctant as she realizes the ghetto selfish in bed stud who loves to degrade his white women. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Abbie?

Show Justin how much you love sucking my black dick! Tell him how much better it tastes than his does, show your hubby all the things you’ll never do for him that your happy to do for me! Hey Justin get over here! We all know you love my dick, we all know you’ve jerked of dreaming about being my bitch while watching bbc porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 star party!!!

I love this series. When I'm not jacking off, I'm laughing my ass off at the fun intrigue and dialogue. So excited that everything from this point will be new territory and I know you will make it fucking awesom! Can't wait for what's next!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Going forward

I hope you don’t make it easy. There needs to be conflict now between Justin and Abbie. He needs to feel betrayal but at the same time guilt for his fantasy running away from him. Abbie should also feel some guilt but lack any remorse for what she happened. There’s also her not being on the pill. Please don’t just have Justin fold up and become a pandering cuckold. Make it hurt

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Re read chapter 1

Since it’s really the chapter following 6 it’s good to reread with the knowledge of chapter 6.

Good reading

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Meat is in chapter 2

As far as rereading.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor

Yes for anyone not recollecting, the conversation between Abbie and Justin about what transpired between Nick and her took place in chapter 2, not 1. Go back and reread or check it out for the first time if you haven’t done so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anal

You seemed to lay the path for anal when you wrote how Nicks dick touched Abbie crack, I hope that’s just the beginning, the cheating bitch needs to be owned anally by the 12inch pole, it would surely hurt so I hope you write it that way, I’m not a sadist nor do I hate women but I do love a good descriptive anal take over by a black cock story, I hope she realizes in the middle of the destruction that maybe she got more that she hoped for but too late and too bad says the stud with the irresistible black dick, you also made it clear in chapter 5Nick likes his white ladies to lick his ass, let’s read how the formerly prude Abbie eats her first ass clean, Nicks black ass that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing hotter

The idea of Justin watching or even just hearing about Abbie lowering herself to eat Nicks ass is just over the top hot and perverse, she can be embarrassed admitting it to her husband who she does love but her body won’t let herself say no to the black stud, I love the idea of another conversation between Justin and Nick where Nick tells him just how much of a slut his wife really his but only for him, sorry Justin, and now that we know Justin cums in buckets how about him with his dick down her throat with her hanging head first from the bed when he fills her gut with the huge load and she struggles to survive by swallowing over choking? The more slut the better

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 4 years ago
Conflicted

Thanks for another entertaining chapter in this excellent series. Nicks failed nightclub seduction was brilliant and set up the story nicely for Abbie's inevitable surrender.

I thought some of the dialog in the final pages were at best cliches, to me you transformed the beautiful, intelligent, successful hot-wife into a cock-struck bimbo. A shame, as I think Abbies and Justins succumbing to their desires works better when their a committed intelligent couple.

I agree with @MVDiceguy, I do hope you make the journey into cuckoldry slow and uncomfortable for Justin, but I would add that I hope Abbie leads him lovingly down this rabbit hole, taking him with her, drawing him into the adventure rather than him just turning him into a cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree

Totally agree with the last comment by conflicted, the story is best if the couple stay together stay in love but while they try to fight for each other they separately fight their desires and in time they realize their desires are the same, lust for the bbc, I loved the comment hoping for Abbie to help bring Justin along, i sure hope Justin is turned, not like a wimp cuck but like a straight guy turned by bbc porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dispute at work

What if something at work came up and Nick feels like the coaches didn’t have his back? He takes it out on Abbies ass? Merciless ass fucking? Sounds good to me

Volume51Volume51over 4 years ago
Great Erotic Story

Thank you for sharing this excellent story with us. It is one of the best on this platform. May I suggest that within the relationships there is pride and harmony although if everyone is happy it would not be truly erotic.Justin has to pay a price, Abbie has to visibly change. Sharing with others, reluctantly, is a possible direction.

Good Luck and Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Degrade

Omg I so love Abbie but would so get off reading about Nick degrading the loving wife, have him take what is left of her innocence and when she becomes reluctant let Nick become more aggressive and frankly more of a selfish prick, bring it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Will you be adding another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clean up lick it up

I hope at least you have Justin lick Abbie pussy clean of Nicks buttery cum and have him admit just how good it taste or at most have Justin suck dick it would be even be better if Nick got him drugged to help him along in his bi adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant. You are superb. Great detail and thought clearly goes into this. Long may the journey continue..

Wow!

Keep writing but never list to anyone commenting telling you specifically what to write. This is a great story your vision is great.

Excellent work!

Cuckoldtobe79Cuckoldtobe79over 4 years ago
Wow

Mate getting better and better! Actually shaking and my chest is pounding after finishing the chapter! Looking forward to chapter 7 . Her journey to becoming the hot wife she was born to be is well and truly in motion! 😉👍

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Magnificent

Beautifully done. The first 5 chapters contributed to this climax. I'm impatient to hear what happened to Brie. Covering her would also increase the heat. I hope you succeed in developing Justin as cleanly as you have Abbie. I have hopes you develop him without humiliation, like Bruce163 does. I'm hopeful you can develop this couple as erotically as "a picture in black and white".

So far, you're succeeding beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
absolutely great...

Read a lot of erotica.... without doubt one of the best!

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
Fucking incredible

I’m not a big willing cuckold guy, so here’s hoping nick steals her away from hubby! Love this so much and can’t wait to read the Warden story which will pick up soon, hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be Careful Of the Effect of Such Stories

I normally don’t read this type of story, but I slept all day due to a medical issue and now can’t sleep. I only scanned this story then skipped to the end. Quite frankly, it’s a story about manipulation by taking advantage of lust. The problem I see, is that some people may read these stories and start thinking that they’re physically superior to other races. Men of other races could become resentful of such attitude (which you can find on Twitter) and become racist where they weren’t racist before. Not to mention that if black men think like what some say on Twitter, that’s every bit as racist as anything that klansmen said many years ago. I know this is just entertainment, but it does depict an attitude that I feel isn’t helpful in the times we now live in.

Keitha@ec.rr.com

thog4uthog4ualmost 4 years ago
Great Circle!!!

Nicely done, enjoyed how it all was brought together. Great read, ta very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! When is the Bull Pen going to appear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hall of fame

Congratulations for reaching the hall of fame. You are the best writer on here. Looking forward to what ever you cook up next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very inspiring

I've diddled my dissatisfied married white pussy to many orgasms while reading this story so far. I'd give almost anything to be the female protagonist of this tale and finally know what it was like to be seduced and taken by such a handsome and hung black man. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cringe-inducing dialogue, cardboard characters, silly plot contrivances -- this is Hall of Fame writing?

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

You seem to be the minority in your opinions. As for HoF writing, I didn’t suggest it was, but the other 800 people who voted for it seem to think so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb writing skills, more than impressive. Again, I wish I had the nerve to make the move to black, all black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

finally nailed her with his oh so fucking big cock

LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably the hottest sex scene on Literotica.

5 stars!

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 1 year agoAuthor

I don’t go back and read my work very often and I can say I haven’t read this sex scene in several years but I just did…damn that was hot!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars

ronibarretronibarret5 months ago

Five stars Fifth! Your best series! Awaiting the next piece of Cuckolds Anonymous!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

Do you have idea at all, how incredibly insulting stories such as this are to the billions of people of color on this earth 5th Est? If I thought for one minute, a son of mine acted like your character Nick, or used misogynistic slurs to describe any female, weather, black or white, I’d tell him - “do you kiss your mother with a mouth on you like that?” - Only after I had kicked his ass because we worked very hard to raise him to be a good and respectful young man, and like your character, he also grew up in an under privileged inner-city environment; last I checked, dickheads still come in all colors 5th.

The way I saw it, Abbie and husband, who obviously thought of themselves as a couple of liberal do gooders, recruited this big, dumb black ghetto kid who had some athletic aptitude and not much character, so he’d Ultimately win medals a bunch of for the school that they both work for; another racial stereotype in and of itself. ( a similar scenario happened in real life, with a former heavyweight champion of the world and one of his trainer’s daughters. )

By the way, a couple of your readers also posted comments that reflect what I’m posting here. You’re a good writer but in my opinion you need to kick it up a notch and break out of this b.s mode so many of the hundreds of authors on this site fall into. Writers by the way, should have a obligation to be guided by their own moral compasses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...