The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bingo!" Nick now knew that inevitable truth would lead to the outcome he had anticipated for a long time, "Did you tell him about the dance club?"

"No...no of course not!"

"Why not, if he would have been okay with it, why didn't you tell him how much you liked stroking my big cock?"

"Ugh...Nick...I didn't...I didn't...uh...tell him..."

"You didn't tell him that you did it or didn't tell him you loved it?"

"...Uh...I didn't tell him I...uh...did it."

"But you did love it didn't you?"

She stared blankly into his eyes, both of them knowing how she'd felt. "Tell me Abbie, if Justin would have been okay with it as you suggested, can I assume you guys are swingers or something?"

"Swingers? Absolutely not, we've never been unfaithful to one another!"

A sly smile formed on Nick's face, "Hmm, but he's okay if you check out another dude's package all the time?"

Abbie stammered again, "I...I...uh...don't stare at it all the time, but..." she swallowed nervously and dropped her eyes back into his crotch, "...I think he would be."

Nick smiled widely and hopped down from the counter, grabbed her by the hand, and led her to the couch in the living room, "Wait here for a minute." He grabbed his nearby backpack and headed for the adjacent bathroom. Abbie felt a tingling in her panties when moments later he returned wearing only his Hornet Speedo and tee-shirt. He quickly moved in front of her and tantalizingly removed his shirt exposing his tattoo covered muscular torso and gunned biceps.

Nick witnessed Abbie's sporadic heavy breathing as she looked up into his mesmerizing eyes. He then watched as her gaze followed a path down his muscled chest and rippled stomach before fixing on the incomprehensible lump directly in front of her stunned face. In spite of thousands of subtle and not so subtle stares, only once before, the night of the show, had she ever been this close to it. She licked her lips unthinkingly.

"Now you can look at it all you want!"

Abbie couldn't believe how every inch of the Speedo fabric was stretched so tightly. Her mouth watered as she wondered if it would burst out at any moment. She licked her lips again before biting her lower one and gazing back up into his eyes.

"Baby, we have both wanted this for a long time, why don't you go into your room, take off your clothes, and wait for me on the bed."

Abbie's heart felt like it was going to explode in her chest, "But...but what about him? What about...uh...Justin?" She asked in a distracted absent tone.

"What about him? Based on how much he drank, something tells me he is going to be out for a while. But if he does wake, he can come in and watch..."

"Watch?"

"Watch us fuck baby!"

"...oh God Nick. We ca...can't. I love him."

"Of course you do, but you said yourself he is okay with you ogling my bulge, I'm sure he's told you he would love to watch you have sex with a hung dude."

"Oh my God Nick...how could you know that?"

He laughed, "C'mon coach, you can't be that naïve. As soon as you acknowledged that he would be okay with you ogling my junk, it's the natural next step. This is the 21st century, lots of husbands and boyfriends get off on watching their wives or girlfriends getting some big strange cock!"

"Jesus...he said the same thing!"

Nick laughed again, "So we both know he wants this as much as the two of us, go on in and get ready for me Abbie," The muscular athlete nodded in the direction of her bedroom.

Abbie stared at him absently before she finally did as he instructed as if some invisible puppet master controlled the strings to her aroused body. A surreal feeling of being in Nick's control overcame her. Here she was in her own home with her husband only a stairway away, but Nick Thomas, the young black man they had recruited and coached for the past two years, was the one now calling the shots.

It felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

Abbie could barely feel her legs as she moved towards the bedroom, but just before entering she turned, "...Nick...can you...uh...keep the Speedo on when you come in..."

A knowing smile formed on his face, he nodded. As she turned to move away he had every sense this was a fantasy she had waited a long time to live out.

When she got into the room, every part of her was trembling. Abbie went to her lingerie drawer before entering her master bath. The young dive coach stared into the mirror before removing her glasses, slipping the sundress from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Her fingers shook nervously as she disconnected the strapless bra clasp before stretching her tight silky panties over her lithe hips. Both sexy garments joined her dress on the floor. Abbie stared at her naked body in the mirror, knowing that a man who wasn't her husband would soon see her like this, but that wasn't all, he would touch her...he would kiss her...he would lick her...he would fuck her.

Abbie swallowed uneasily before applying perfume to her neck, her breasts and her pussy mound. She slipped on one of Justin's favorite pink baby dolls and checked herself out in the full length mirror behind the door. She knew she always looked really good in this piece and right now her tits looked perfect spilling out the top and filling out the sexwear. She released her hair from its hold and let it fall over her shoulders. She kinked it a bit and applied wet lip gloss before exiting the bathroom. She hurriedly lit several candles around the room before dimming the lights and crawling up on the soft surface. Justin was the last thing on her mind.

Moments later Nick Thomas, her black diving protégé, entered the room dressed only in his shorts. Abbie felt a tinge of disappointment that he had covered back up his Speedo, but her attention moved hurriedly to his black-skinned muscle-covered chest and rippled stomach. His tats that had been a source of annoyance in the past were now drawing her gaze curiously.

Nick himself couldn't remember ever being more aroused. Before him on her marital bed knelt his gorgeous white coach waiting innocently for a blacking she couldn't possibly fathom. He had seen her dressed in hundreds of outfits including string bikinis and party dresses over the past couple of years, but never had she looked as good as she did at this moment. Dressed in a shear pink baby doll that did very little to obscure its heavenly contents, Nick took in every inch of her stunning body. Her gorgeous face wore the gaze of a young movie actress waiting for her first sex scene with an experienced heartthrob...nervousness mixed with unbridled excitement.

The knowledge that her husband was only one floor below cemented Nick's arousal as he knew that the next time Justin Dawson saw her, his previously innocent wife would no longer be a virgin to big black cock. This seduction had gone on long enough - tonight Abbie Dawson would learn what it was like to be taken by a black bull. Nick Thomas eyed her hungrily as he made his way towards the bed.

"I thought I said to take off your clothes," an authoritative tone resonated in his voice.

"Mmm, you did, but I thought you might like this." Abbie apologized as she gazed down at her scantily clad tits in the shear lingerie.

He nodded, not showing any outward emotion but aroused as hell at how fucking good she looked. "Tell me what you want?"

Abbie licked her lips while staring at his crotch. He was now only a few feet away. "I want you to take those shorts off..." she breathed lustily without making eye-contact with his face.

"You want me to strip for you?"

"Yes please Nick...take them off...now!" Nick could hear a strained impatience in her voice.

A knowing smile appeared on his face as he watched Abbie move closer to him, "You know good things come to those who wait don't you bitch?"

Abbie was practically hyperventilating, subtly aware he was making her wait for what she had fantasized about for so long - him calling her a bitch would have been inappropriate in any other setting, at this moment it enhanced her arousal.

"Please Nick, take them off...I want to see it."

"I can see by the look in your eyes you want it bad...tell me!"

Abbie nodded impatiently and licked her lips, "Yes...yes...I want it...please do it! Show it to me."

Nick laughed before slowly disengaging the top button and teasingly releasing the others, allowing his shorts to fall to the floor. Abbie gasped out loud and moved closer to him once again. She reached out instinctively but Nick pushed her hand away before pressing forward, "Use your mouth!"

In spite of her surprise at his directive, she didn't hesitate. Her breath was heavy as she leaned in until her lips came in contact with it through the silky material. The young wife immediately felt a shudder surge through her body as its intoxicatingly masculine scent nearly overwhelmed her. Abbie would later admit to her husband that for the first time ever in her life she thought she might die if she didn't have sex.

The horny wife started running her lips all along Nick's semi-limp shaft. She couldn't believe the heat coming off through his suit. She reached for it, but Nick pushed her hands away again, instructing her to keep doing what she was doing.

Abbie felt like she was in a dream as the surreal experience that she'd imagined so many times was finally a reality. She'd seen him in his Speedo so many times over the past two years and had fantasized about this moment more times than she would admit, even to herself. Now as her lips and tongue massaged its rutted contours she began to sense his arousal. She was amazed that he wasn't already hard. Abbie tried to imagine Justin's much smaller cock possibly remaining flaccid as she licked and kissed his cock while dressed like this for him.

She knew that would never have been the case, but the longer she used her mouth, even Nick's previously steel resolve slowly dissolved as his magnificent cock began to harden and grow. Nick wrapped his long fingers in her hair and guided her head as Abbie's efforts caused it to expand and lengthen so quickly she could hear the seams of the Speedo stretching.

When it finally sprang free, she screamed and practically jumped in surprise.

Her eyes got huge as she finally saw the object that had pervaded her thoughts so often over the past few years. She was astonished at its size. Nick heard an audible gasp as his hot married coach tried to come to grips with what now stood powerfully rigid in front of her face. The dark black head and veiny contours gave it a powerfully threatening appearance, yet the only thought that came to her mind was how stunningly beautiful it looked.

She wanted to suck it.

Nick let her move her head forward and kiss it unsheathed for the first time. His fingers remained tangled in her thick hair as she planted little kisses and nibbles along its length. The heat and electricity she felt without the restrictiveness of the suit made her pussy drip and her nipples turn to stone.

"Stick out your tongue," his authoritativeness returning.

Abbie did as he said before he wrapped a large hand around his girth and brought it to her lips.

"Taste what's leaking out!"

Abbie nervously wiggled her tongue around the tip and lapped at his pre-cum, "Mmm..." Nick heard from somewhere deep in her throat. He grunted approvingly before rubbing it more forcefully around her wet tongue and plump lips.

Abbie opened her mouth, showing him the wetness inside. Inviting him to enter. She couldn't wait for it.

"You like giving head?"

His young coach nodded despite the fact it had never been her thing. He could see a nervous excitement on her face.

"Show me," he said as he pushed the fat head between her succulent lips. Abbie's mouth was quickly stretched so wide that she found breathing difficult. His circumference challenged her capabilities, but she quickly learned she could breathe through her nose and still use her tongue to tickle the fleshy underside to his grunting approval. He pressed deeper, but in spite of her best efforts, he came to a hasty realization that she was going to need a lot more practice. The irony was not lost on either of them as she had been the teacher for the past few years in the pool, but he would now be the one providing instruction in the bedroom.

Nick liked it that way and despite her inexperience, he loved the way she looked with his big black cock in her mouth, "I'm surprised you aren't a little more comfortable sucking cock, but I'll teach you...I'll teach you how to please a black man with your mouth! Spit on it baby...mmm...that's better now lick and suck it!" He groaned as he reached down and squeezed one of her heavy tits, "Nice baby, suck it while I play with these big titties!"

Nick pulled her to the edge of the bed. He stood between her legs as she anxiously stroked her saliva with both hands, one on top of the other while slutishly sucking and kissing the head. Then she found his balls. Abbie pulled his cock from her mouth to get a look at her new discovery. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the huge black sack that enveloped her small hand as she kneaded the lemon sized spheres with her fingers and muttered, "Oh my God, no wonder you don't fit in those Speedos..."

"Take that shit in your mouth too..." the black diver brusquely directed as he raised one foot up on the bed exposing his heavy hanging sack. Abbie observed that since they'd entered the bedroom, Nick's recently evolved persona took a back seat to the edgier ghetto character she and Justin had first come to know. Regardless, she latched onto one of his big balls and sucked it enthusiastically, not giving a shit at this moment about their socio-cultural differences.

Nick's hands found her tits and squeezed them roughly. It startled her at first, but she soon found she liked the way he manipulated them as he pressed her mounds upward while thumbing her nipples. She moaned her pleasure.

"Show them to me...show me those big titties," he grunted.

In spite of her arousal and desire to get naked for him, Abbie playfully teased with a naughty grin, "My husband is the only one allowed to see them..."

Her response surprised him at first, but immediately the reluctantly playful interaction aroused him. However, instead of playing along, he took the opportunity to remind her who was in charge, "Oh is that right? Well I've waited too long for this!" He growled in a mockingly authoritarian tone before yanking the front of the sexy lingerie from her chest. The tiny straps snapped like rubber bands and his hot coach's perfect tits bounded out.

The action surprised her and a startled scream escaped Abbie's lips as she looked down to see her tits bouncing with the destroyed baby doll now bunched around her waist. She looked back up at him in amazement before a smile formed on his face. Moments later they were both laughing before he moved in and their lips locked passionately. They kissed like teenagers as Nick squeezed her fully exposed tits and she stroked his huge cock.

"Wrap them around it..." Nick directed when their lips finally separated.

The suggestion surprised her, "Wrap them around...?"

"Your fuckin' tits...wrap them around my cock!" Nick clarified as his dark manhood stood majestically in front of her face, slick with her saliva and glistening from the flickering candles.

He watched as she pulled him forward against her chest. Nick couldn't get over the flawlessness of her big rack. The aroused black man couldn't recall ever seeing a nicer set than the d-cup pair heaving enticingly on his young coach's slender frame. Round and shaped to perfection they looked like they had been sculpted by an artist to serve as the focal point of her stunning body. Sitting heavily above her flat stomach they contained that perfect shape that forced her hard nipples upward towards his ogling stare. He would soon feel the contrast of just how soft they felt as Abbie positioned them around his big aching cock and began an up and down movement.

Nick's head fell backwards when the warm comfort engulfed him, "Fuh...uh huh...those big titties feel real good baby. Now get it all nice and wet...spit on it!"

Abbie looked down to see the huge black head emerge from between them. Her mouth was already wet with arousal - she let a large saliva stream spill from her lips and land across Nick's partially opened slit. He then used her wetness to lubricate the heavenly tunnel engulfing his cock as he fucked her tits in long slow strokes, "Yeah baby...do it again." He groaned before watching her release another slippery loog from between her plump lips, "Mmmph...that's what I'm fucking talking about!"

Nick picked up the pace and was soon giving Abbie's sexy tits a good fucking while she excitedly squeezed them around it, played with her nipples, and watched. The contrast of his dark black head entering and exiting her creamy white tits aroused her in the same way she had felt watching Justin's interracial videos.

Now she wanted his big black cock back in her mouth.

Abbie lowered her head and licked the tip each time it thrust forward. She was amazed that his cock was long enough to accommodate such an action. When Nick saw what she was doing he surprised her further. Till now he'd only planted about two-thirds of his meat between her pillowy folds in an effort to maximize the time his sensitive head and fleshy underside spent between them, but his focus was now on another location of desire, "Open your mouth and suck on it while I fuck your big tits!"

His aggressive move startled Abbie momentarily before the head of his cock sunk between her parted lips and his huge balls slapped against the base of her tits. Abbie's arousal only built as he took her this way for several minutes creating a sloppy mess on her chest as she slobbered uncontrollably and his pre-cum oozed .

For the first time in Abbie's life she felt like her body was being used completely as it was designed - to provide pleasure for a confident man who knew exactly what to do with it. Her desire to please him superseded even her own pleasurable feelings. She also realized she really liked sucking his cock, "Uhn...Nick your big cock tastes so good, I love having it in my mouth...and I love the way you're fucking my tits!"

Suddenly she heard Nick groan loudly. Thinking she may have hurt him, she pulled back only to hear him grunt again. This time, his guttural howl was followed by a burst of milky cream exploding from the tip of his cock. The first string landed heavily across her stunned face causing her to gasp in surprise. With her mouth open, the second blast splattered partially inside and down her chin. Abbie reached for his cock in an attempt to guide it away from her face, but not before two more spurts erupted from the engorged head. The first coated one of her eye sockets and the other landed haphazardly in her hair like a heavy slather of shampoo. When she finally pressed his spurting cock downward, her upper chest and breasts received the heaviest dousing as she counted a half-dozen more powerful spurts before his huge balls finally subsided and the remainder dribbled across her fingers.

Still not comprehending what she'd just witnessed and not aware how much was in her mouth, the stunned wife swallowed and tasted his rich ejaculate for the first time. She had rarely if ever tasted Justin's cum, but she was immediately surprised that Nick's possessed a unique, almost buttery quality about it, "God Nick...I didn't know anyone could..."

He cut her off, "...Those sweet wet titties milked it right out of me. Now clean me up!" He suggested matter-of-factly as he brought the cum covered head to her lips. Abbie's eyes got wide as she thought to herself, "...clean you up? I'm the one covered in this mess!" But before she could process another thought, Nick's plumb-sized head pushed her lips apart and entered her mouth.