The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her second helping was just as agreeable as the first and she soon found herself licking and sucking it from his spongy head before using it to coral more from around her face and direct it towards her mouth. Nick held the back of her head and watched pridefully, "That a girl, tastes nice don't it?"

Again Abbie picked up on the Stockton hood in his tone and word choice, but surprisingly she found something about it intriguing. She nodded in response with the full head of his cock back in her mouth. She sucked him hungrily until most of the heavy stuff was cleaned from her beautiful face.

In spite of her inexperience, Nick concluded his dive coach had an affinity for sucking black cock and the fact she hadn't shown opposition to swallowing his jis only added to his level of desire for this woman.

But after two long years of seduction, he was ready for more than her mouth.

Nick pulled his rigid cock from between her lips and positioned her on her back near the edge of the bed. Abbie whimpered excitedly as he pulled her tattered lingerie from her hips and tossed it aside. Nick took a moment to absorb the perfection of Abbie's naked body before he gripped her thighs and slowly worked them apart. Staring him in the face was the sexiest of white married pussies dripping with excitement. His young coach had a cute little dark patch cut sexily above glistening pink pussy lips. He liked that her slightly puffy outer labia gave way to excess-fleshed inner lips - there was something about a little dangling pussy skin that really turned him on...especially on white chicks. Nick spread her legs wider before dropping his head between them and tasting her for the first time.

Abbie practically bounced off the bed when she felt his tongue.

Before too long her ass did actually lift off the bed as she tried to enhance the connection between her pussy and his long tongue. He had already brought her to the edge several times until she begged him to make her orgasm, "Please Nick, it feels so good, please make me cum," she whined as her hips rotated desperately while her hands smeared his ample cum around her tits.

Nick had to hold back a laugh as his married coach's pitiful cries exposed her level of need. He contemplated eating her sweet cunt to release, but decided her first of countless orgasms would take place with her tight pussy impaled on his big black cock. Confidently he stood and gripped his rigid dick and positioned it at the entrance to her pink dripping slit, "Time for that little pussy to get fucked by something that'll make it forget all about them tongue cums!"

Nick rubbed the big spongy head up and down her dripping slit, paying special attention to her swelling clit. "God Nick, I want you in me...but you need to use something," she gasped, suddenly wishing she and Justin hadn't decided to go off the pill.

"C'mon baby, you know how much better it'll feel. Little white pussies were made to feel big black cocks skin to skin!"

"...Ugh Nick...please...I can't risk it...Justin has some in his nightstand!"

Nick let out a little chuckle which caught her by surprise, "Nah, I got some shit..."

An audible gasp of disappointment escaped her lips as he released her legs and walked around to the base of the bed. Her hand fell between her legs and rubbed her pussy while she followed his muscle covered physique around the bed. He reached into his shorts before tossing them back down. As he moved back in her direction her attention was clearly focused on the most overwhelming presence in the room. This time when he moved back between her legs, it was her who gripped his rigid pole and guided it up and down her pussy slit, "God Nick...it's hot and big...please fffffuck me...I need you in me," she begged in a desperate whimper.

As Nick tore open the box of BIGFOOT XXX MAGNUM PLUS rubbers they stared into each other's eyes, both fully aware that the past couple of years of erotic seduction had finally reached the inevitable precipice they had always known they would eventually climb.

Abbie's thoughts turned to Justin one final time as Nick lined up his sheathed trunk at the opening of her waiting pussy. All the subtle and not so subtle fetish moments, encouragements, enticements, and urgings her husband had bestowed upon her over the past several years had led her to this point - naked and truly ready to be taken by an endowed man who wasn't her husband. And not just any man, the black man whose massive cock had been the central point of so much of their erotic infidelic foreplay ever since they'd first viewed the incomprehensible lump in his Speedo from his dive tapes years before.

The young wife took one final deep breath before she felt Nick Thomas' big black cock push inside her.

"Ohhhh myyyy Godddd Nick...please go slow...shit...ohhhh," she groaned as the swollen head sunk past her stretched lips.

Nick held her calves up near his shoulders as he slowly pressed millimeter after millimeter of his stone-hard cock into the young wife's tight pussy. He pridefully watched as her gorgeous face writhed in an unending array of pained yet pleasurable visual responses that aligned with the gasps and grunts escaping her gaped mouth, "...slow Nick...fuck...uhn...Jesus...ohh...ohh."

"Fuck your pussy is tight coach."

"Oh Nick...uhn...uhn...God...I've never felt anything...anything like this...so big...ohh...ohh...yeah..."

"Now you know what you been missin' all this time, feels good don't it," he grunted in his best Stockton hooded dialect.

Abbie simply nodded before cautioning, "You're so big...keep going slow...it feels so good but it hurts too!"

"Don't worry baby, once that tight married pussy gets messy all over it, the only thing you'll feel is Nirvana. You ain't ever gonna wanna stop!"

"Oh God..." Abbie whimpered as the handsome stud began slow in and out movements with about a third of his cock now buried inside.

"Play with those big titties baby!" Nick directed as he pulled her legs together and wrapped one muscular arm around them against his torso. He ran his long tongue along her calves as he moved his free hand to her pussy and pressed his thumb against her clit while feeding more veiny cock inside her.

"Oh fuh...Nick...that feels sooo good, keeping doing that!" Abbie whined as she pinched and pulled her hard nipples.

With his big black cock reaching the halfway point and his thumb having unleashed her swollen clit from its glistening little teepee, Nick began to see the telltale signs of an impending orgasm forming on his coach's gorgeous face. Her breathing was strained and her moans intensifying while her hips undulated ever so slightly, seeking to maximize the immense pleasure she was experiencing balanced with the dull ache of being stuffed so thoroughly.

Nick's cockhead had already reached places within her that had never been discovered and his rutted thickness wasn't deflowering them tenderly. The mushroomed phallus scraped roughly along nerve endings that instinctively bathed it in secretions never having been tested before.

To Nick Thomas, they were working to perfection. Abbie's unbelievably tight fuck tunnel immersed his cock in a heavenly welcoming party of slippery juices mixed with the softest tissues imaginable, "Fuck baby, your tight-ass pussy feels so damn good!"

"Oh yeah Nick, you're making me feel so good...I never knew it could be like this. Please...please don't stop doing anything...ohh...ohh...God...I love it!"

Nick had fucked countless women in his young life, but due perhaps to their extended erotic seduction, or possibly because Abbie was hot as fuck, he couldn't remember ever feeling more aroused at the prospect of a bitch creaming on his big cock like his married coach was about to, "Go on baby let it out, put that married cum all over that big black stick! You know you want to!"

"Uhn...uhn...yeah...you're gonna make me do it! Ohh...ohh...shit it feels sooo good Nick...don't stop! I wanna cum for you..." Abbie wailed.

"Give it to me baby...give me all that sweet married pussy juice! Put it on my black dick bitch!" Nick implored as he shoved his cock deeper into her than he had any point while continuing the titillating thumb ministrations around her dripping swollen clit.

"OH MY GOD NICK YES! FFFFFFUCK ME...FFFFFFUCK ME!" The uncontrollable young wife screamed, making Nick wonder if she might wake her passed out husband.

"I'M CUMMING NICK...OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING!" She wailed as her entire body shook violently and a burst of juice spilled out copiously around the edges of his deeply buried cock.

The ejaculation startled even Nick Thomas. He pulled his massive dick from between her gaped lips and a gush of pussy juice splashed onto the sheets, "Holy fuck! Now that's what I call a good cum bitch!" He cheered.

Abbie barely heard his words as her head was still arched backwards against the sheets with her mouth wide open as she fought to replace the oxygen that had been fucked out of her lungs by Nick's amazing cock.

He shimmied her semi-limp body up towards the center of the bed with his cock still buried inside her. Abbie's gushing climax had assisted in a far deeper penetration by his long cock - most of him now being squeezed by her still hungry pussy. He started right back where he'd left off, fucking her right through her orgasm. Her taught legs were now spread wide as he held himself above her with his muscular arms in an upward pushup position.

Abbie moaned loudly as her hands roamed from his chest to his shoulders to his gunned biceps. Finally she pulled him down and practically swallowed his tongue as hers swirled and sucked on it like a starving women. Nick began fucking her in long slow strokes, burying himself deeper on each thrust. He still couldn't believe that in spite of her squirting climax, she could still feel so tight. The room was filled with the sounds of Abbie's ever present moans and wet smacking sounds as her pussy had become completely sodden following her orgasm and Nick's subsequent pounding.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn...God Nick...yes...you're so deep inside me. Please keep going slow like that...it feels sooo good...uhn...uhn...yes!"

Nick was now only an inch or so away from full penetration. He was impressed that Abbie's unbelievably tight pussy was capable of taking him so deep so quickly. Some chicks were never able to accept him at the depth his hot coach was at this moment. He was quickly confirming what he had expected for so long, this married bitch had a body built for fucking. And better yet, it was obvious she fucking loved it. He leaned forward and took one of her rock hard nipples between his teeth and bit down playfully as he thrust powerfully into her yet again.

"Oh yeah Nick, I love that - bite my nipples while you fuck me," she whined while tangling her fingers through his short dreads.

His coach's dirty pillow talk spurred him on to pound her harder. Nick had to hold back a laugh at the divergence between her and Justin's strict rules about profanity on the pool deck versus her resemblance to a foul-mouthed banshee while impaled on his big cock. He plunged his rutted shaft into her with more force as they both felt his huge balls bounce off her ass for the first time. Abbie cried out again, "Shit...it's so deep Nick...so deep...Jesus! I can't believe I can take it all..."

"Oh you can take it and you're gonna take deep it all night long!"

"Oh yes Nick...fuck me...fuck me harder...Oh shit...you're going to make me cum again!" Abbie could feel another big orgasm developing deep in her pussy.

"Squirt that pussy juice all over my big cock again bitch!" Nick growled as he pummeled away at her married hole.

"Yes..yes...ohh...ohh...big...so big...fuck me deep with your wonderful cock Nick...make me cum...OHHHH GAAAAWWWDDD!" She screamed as her fingernails dug into the flesh of his rigid ass.

Experiencing her in the throes of complete sexual decadence with her big beautiful tits bounding across her chest while plunging deeply into her squirting pussy was too much for Nick to handle, "Shit Abbie, your tight wet pussy is gonna milk it right out of me!" He shouted as every muscle in his body flexed, the head of his cock swelled, and his huge balls bounced off her ass as he deposited a torrent of cum into the oversized rubber.

Again Abbie's copious juices flowed out of her well-fucked hole when Nick pulled his cock out and they collapsed together on her marital bed.

They both fought to capture their breath as Nick took the opportunity to get in a little jab, "Shit baby, at this rate we ain't gonna have any dry spots to sleep in tonight!" They both glanced down towards the mess on the sheets between Abbie's legs and laughed breathlessly.

"Who said we're going to sleep?" Abbie answered with a naughty smile that Nick took as containing undertones that she might not be kidding.

Moments later another mischievous grin formed on her face before she jumped from the bed and entered her closet. Nick's eyes followed her stunning bubble ass as she disappeared through the doorway. She returned with another naughty look on her face and a silky black box in hand. Her perfect d-cups jiggling all the way.

"What have we here?" Nick questioned, suddenly wondering if his innocent dive coach was really all that innocent.

"Just some fun stuff," she giggled as she plopped the box down between them. The first thing she pulled out was Justin's soft-covered DVD case containing over a dozen porn videos. Abbie flipped quickly to the one titled 'Chocolate Decadence', "I think this is appropriate, don't you?" She bit her lower lip and asked as she held it up for him.

"I'd say so, put that shit on..."

Abbie rushed to the DVD player, flipped it and their big flat screen TV on and returned to the bed with remote in hand. When she arrived Nick was holding up a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Her eyes got wide before knowing smiles formed on both of their faces.

Moments later the first scene that Abbie vaguely recalled from the one time she and Justin had watched this video came on the screen. A beautiful blonde wife and muscular black man were making out on a hotel bed as the woman's husband watched nearby.

"Hmm, is this the kind of shit you and Justin like to watch?" Nick asked, obviously picking up on the interracial cuckold element.

Another mischievous grin formed on Abbie's face as she simply nodded.

"I guess I should have known..." Nick responded as he watched the blonde on screen reach for the black bull's big cock.

Abbie's words interrupted his gaze, "We also like to do what they do," she teased playfully as she wrapped her dainty little fingers around his semi-rigid dick.

"Uh huh...makes sense to me." Nick answered as he propped a pillow behind his head and did the same with his intertwined fingers, elbows out.

He watched as his hot coach moved between his legs and stroked his pussy juice covered shaft. She moved in close and stared at it as she slowly stroked it, a mesmerized gaze painted on her face. The huge rubber reservoir tip of the BIGFOOT MAGNUM, was filled completely and actually ballooning out with Nick's spunk. He wondered what her intentions were before his gorgeous coach surprised him by extending her tongue and flicking it across the semen filled bubble. Nick watched as she playfully bobbed her tongue against it for nearly a minute before she kissed and licked around the sheathed head of his cock, obviously lapping at her own essence as it coated the enormous condom. Finally, she tilted her head back and looked at him with a hungry gaze, "I want to clean you up."

Again Nick was taken aback - his married coach was full of surprises. She would tell her husband later that Nick had instructed her to clean him, but the fact was, she wanted to taste him again. Abbie worked the incredibly tight sheathing from his hardening cock, taking care to ensure that as much remained inside in spite of her desire for its creamy richness. When she finally got the massive stretched-out prophylactic removed, she was dumbstruck by the volume and weight of its contents. She felt like she was back in sixth grade again holding an oversized water balloon at her friend's birthday party.

Nick watched in prideful satisfaction as he suspected what was going through her mind. But her next move surprised him. His typically conscientious, fastidious coach simply dropped the sodden, bulging condom onto the hardwood floor on her husband's side of the bed before attacking his cock with an impatient fervor that soon had her lips dripping with the remainder of his viscous spooge.

"Yeah baby clean that shit all up," he cheered, one hand now on the back of her head. Abbie's hungry tongue licked and nibbled up and down the length of his re-engaging shaft.

"Oomph...mmm...you taste good..." Nick's hot coach groaned as her tongue fluttered slutishly.

"Uh-huh...there's lots more where that came from...now give me another little taste of that married slit." He directed as he manipulated her body around until her gaped pussy was only inches from his face. They dined on one another's genitalia in a luscious sixty-nine until Abbie's juice literally ran down his face and her rapidly improving cock-sucking skills made him stone-hard yet again. Nick announced he was ready for more fucking.

He slid out from under her sweat covered body, keeping her in the same basic position and bringing her hot bubbled ass into play. He moved behind her with a sleek expertise, as fucking from behind was his unquestioned position of choice. To Nick, there was just something primally correct about taking white women doggy-style. Not only did it feel fucking great, but in no other tangling of body parts was the alpha black male, submissive white female element more in play. And in no other position did his huge nuts get to have more fun slapping against dripping clits and stunning white asses.

This wasn't just Nick's opinion either. It was a running joke with all his buddies from the Bull Pen how much white couples got off on it when the alpha black bulls fucked the shit out of the wives or girlfriends doggy-style while the husbands or boyfriends watched. A couple of the older more tenured bulls theorized some of those couples needed BBC doggy mating as much as the air they breathed every day.

Nick would soon learn that his hot coach might fit right in with that group.

Abbie had always been somewhat reticent to Justin's urgings for rear entry sex, considering it kind of inappropriate for husbands and wives. Even the porn that Justin had introduced to their sex lives which featured a lot of doggy-style fucking, while arousing her to watch, hadn't altered her conservative opinion about practice. To her, it was great for porn stars, but not something she and Justin should indulge often.

She hadn't been fucked doggy yet by Nick Thomas and her opinion was already changing.

Abbie squealed excitedly when Nick positioned her on her hands and knees. He pushed her smooth tanned legs apart exposing her dripping lips and puckered hole. Nick considered his coach's ass basically flawless, especially for someone her age. Lots of time in the gym and swimming laps had contributed to its God given ripeness. Abbie's bubbled cheeks framed her deep cleft crack highlighting the wetness along it brought about by his expertly orchestrated tongue-fuck.

The black stud pushed her shoulders downward until her head rested against the bed sheets. Her breathing was ragged as she waited nervously for the thorough fucking she knew she would soon receive. Nick aligned his fat cock with her ass crack before flopping the heavy meat up on top just above her hole. A startled scream escaped her lips as the shear mass of his rigid log caused her to grasp handfuls of bed sheets to brace herself.