The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers

Nick slowly retracted his ass, letting the fat head of his cock slip naturally down and nuzzle against the circular ring of her married asshole. Abbie gasped loudly. He let the spongy head rest against her asshole, teasingly pushing and retracting as if he intended to penetrate. Abbie waited nervously now knowing his intentions.

Finally after a tantalizingly long delay Nick gripped his cock and smeared Abbie's juices up and down her crack. Along the way he tortured her as he playfully slapped the glistening head against her pussy lips and puckered hole. Abbie moaned loudly before desperately whimpering for Nick to fuck her.

He held back a laugh as he teased her for another minute until she was practically begging. But then without warning just as he was about to shove it into her, she surprised him with a request out of left field, "Nick, what did you do with those handcuffs?"

Nick's eyes widened, "Did she really just ask that? "Their right here baby..."

"Nick...oh God...can you cuff me to the bed before you...um...do it?"

Now in addition to the stunned expression on his face, Nick's cock swelled to unmatched proportions, "You really are full of surprises Abbie Dawson! I have to admit I didn't expect you and Justin to be into some of these hot kinks..."

Abbie peered back over her shoulder, her breath ragged, "I've...uh...never let him put those on me...but there's...something about doing it with you...God Nick...I can't believe I'm saying this...but I want you to own me."

Nick knew he had just received, albeit completely unexpectedly, the ultimate green light - now he had every intention of using it to the full extent of its power, "Yeah I'm not surprised bitch, but what you're telling me is you want to be my little fuck slut, is that right?"

Abbie dropped her head back to the sheets in shamed acknowledgement before nodding while facing downward, her muffled voice still audible, "Oh God Nick...I can't believe I'm doing this..."

"Oh yes you can...but tell me you want it!" Nick growled as she spanked her ass for the first time. "Say it!"

Abbie yelped loudly as her head fell to the side, "...Fuh...Jesus...yes I...I...want it! I want to be your slut Nick!"

"Uh huh...that's more like it," he spanked her again. "Grab hold of that headboard slut!"

Abbie gasped again before doing what she was told. Nick, being an expert in usage from his time at the Bull Pen cuffed his hot coach to her marital bed in a matter of seconds. He stuffed a pillow under her hips before returning to his knees behind her stunning ass. Nick's big balls bounced together in excitement as he pondered his unbelievably good fortune, "Damn...Coach Abbie is naked and bound to her bed and begging to be my slut while Justin is just downstairs!"

This type of submissively slutty behavior wasn't uncommon for the cuckold wives at the Bull Pen, but this was his conservative married dive coach for fuck sakes.

Nick slapped his huge cock against her dripping pussy lips, "Beg for it slut!"

"Oh God..." She whined. "You know how bad I want it." Now as she was about to be fucked from behind while handcuffed to her bed as interracial porn that she had initiated, played on their bedroom television, the depravity of her actions resonated in Abbie's mind. She had denied her husband all of these same desires on countless occasions, but now as Nick Thomas slapped his fat cock against her sensitive pussy lips she knew her guilt should feel more profound, but it didn't, the only thing she cared about at the moment was getting that big thick cock back inside her.

"Put it in Nick...please! Make me your slut!"

"That a girl, here's what you been waiting for..." Nick bragged as he fed several inches of his fat cock inside her.

"Ugh...Jeez...so big...uhn...uhn...God...YES!" Abbie grunted as his knarled cock sunk continually deeper with each steady thrust. It wasn't long before his heavy balls slapped up against her silky thighs. Abbie's pussy felt full and stretched from the thickness of his cock and the unfathomable depth of his penetration, but as he moved steadily and slowly and her pussy gushed with wetness, the tenderness subsided and the earlier feelings of immeasurable pleasure quickly returned, "Yes Nick I love it...GODDDD...your big black cock is so deep! Fuck me with it!"

"Yeah, feels great being my slut, don't it coach?" Nick voiced as a satisfied smile formed on his face. After all this time, his hot married coach was finally on the end of his dick. He had obviously put in more time with her seduction than any he ever had or would likely ever again. But now as he fucked her in long deep powerful strokes as her continuous moans filled the room while handcuffed to her headboard and committing to being his slut, it was all worth it. Now he just wanted to savor it before giving his hot married coach a fucking she would never forget.

He reached forward and gripped her bounding tits with both of his big hands. She gasped her approval and encouraged him to keep doing it. Nick thought again to himself that this horny bitch's tits were as good as any he could remember. Taught and heavy yet wrapped in the softest purest skin imaginable, Abbie's breasts had exceeded even his wildest expectations.

"Yes Nick, that feels so good! Oh yeah...do that...my nipples are so sensitive keep pinching them like that...God I love it!"

He squeezed her tits and played with her nipples while hammering into her relentlessly before dropping one of his hands to her pussy. Abbie practically came on the spot when he worked his fingers over her swollen clit. The combination of his hammering cock and his fingering delights soon had his hot coach moaning again and begging him not to stop.

"Ohhh...Ohhh...shit Nick...it feels so good being your slut! Do anything you want to me! Your big cock is so fucking good, I can't believe I waited so long for it...ohhh...ohhh...fuck me harder!"

"Damn this is my formerly conservative coach sluttin' it up!" Abbie's nasty responses spurred him on and before long he has hammering into her mercilessly, bringing out a litany of louder more urgent moans and grunts from her beautiful mouth.

Then he spanked her hard on the ass bringing out a startled and different reaction.

"Yes stud, oh God spank me again..." Abbie begged, never having felt anything delivered with so much authority. Justin had playfully slapped her butt on occasion, but if she hadn't been in a place of such building ecstasy, Nick's firm spankings might actually feel like punishment.

They actually were, but this was the kind of punishment intended to make pussies drip.

Abbie's cunt leaked as he slapped her harder each time leaving a quilted tapestry of large red hand prints on her sexy ass. Each connection bringing an arousal filled guttural squeal from her slacked mouth.

"Sluts get spanked hard on their ass don't they?"

"Ohhh...yes..."

"Why are you getting spanked?"

"Because I'm you slut Nick! Spank me again..."

Abbie's body was undergoing a complete sexual awakening. Nick's incredible prowess and authoritative demeanor bringing new waves of pleasure and submissive responses she didn't know existed within her. His actions waking every nerve ending from deep within her pussy to the ends of her toes, she could feel an orgasm building within her unlike anything she had ever experienced. She writhed in satisfied delight as his huge cock plunged into her over and over again.

Nick knew she wasn't going to last much longer. He couldn't have been more contented with any aspect of how this night had progressed. Not only had he finally gotten in Abbie's pants, but their subsequent mating had exceeded any dream of sexual decadence he could have imagined. Her body truly was a wonderland and she had given it to him fully and without constraint. And to his astonishment, he had exposed and succeeded in bringing out a submissive sluttish demeanor in her that fanned his own satisfaction and made his balls bounce with arousal.

"Fuck me Nick...pleeeeaaase don't stop! I wanna cum on your big black cock again!"

"Whose pussy is going to cum on my big dick slut? Who owns that tight slippery pussy?"

"Oh God Nick...you do...you own this pussy! I'm your slut and you can fuck me with your big dick anytime you want...uhn...uhn...uhn!"

"You like being cuffed to the bed while I fuck you slut?"

"Oh shit...yes...yes I love it. I told you I wanted you to own me...my little pussy is yours!" Abbie breathed as an unending chorus of satisfied grunts and moans escaped her lips as her head flopped side to side against the bed sheets. Nick's big cock pistoned in and out of her sated pussy at a blurring pace as her juices flowed onto his scrotum before being redistributed against her thighs as his massive balls splashed against them on each powerful thrust.

Now he had one final surprise for her as she grunted and gasped on a collision course with the most intense orgasm of her life. Nick pulled his slick fingers from her dripping clit while simultaneously releasing a long saliva stream that splattered on her asshole. Abbie moaned loudly at the new sensation but practically hyperventilated when he positioned his thumb and messaged it around.

"Nick I don't know what you are doing that feels so good, but please don't stop!"

The aroused black man had no intention of stopping, instead he wiggled another of his long fingers against his coach's hot little asshole before sinking it inside.

"Oh my God Nick did you just put your finger in my ass...you can't...no...no..." she practically screamed before he expertly wiggled it around. Moments later her opinion changed as intense new waves of pleasure racked Abbie's incredible body cascading her towards a mind blowing climax. "Jesus Nick...I've...never...I've never felt anything like that. Please don't stop, keep it in my butt...OH GOD YES...I love the way you fuck me Nick...fuck me harder you fuckin stud! I wanna cum all over your big cock again!" Nick heeded her words and slammed into her with reckless abandon while his thick finger simultaneously applied pleasure to undiscovered nerve endings in her asshole while somehow creating additional pressure to her g-spot.

Abbie Dawson was gone.

A squealing cry unlike anything Nick had heard before escaped the lips of his gorgeous married coach as her already tight pussy gripped his huge cock so snugly it made it nearly impossible to move before she found her voice one final time, "YES NICK I'M CUMMMIIINNGG...OH GOD...KEEP FUCKING ME...DON'T STOP...SO GOOD...OHHH...OHHH! Her bound wrists pulled against their restraints as her body shook uncontrollably followed by a gush of ejaculate that was so strong it squirted around her stretched pussy lips as they clung to Nick's fat rutted cock.

Nick was sure Justin would be at the doorway within seconds. Abbie's pleasure squeal had been so loud he expected to hear dogs barking in the neighborhood.

As it turned out, the sleep juice did its job and Justin never woke to the ever present sounds of his wife's moans or climatic screams as the two lovers fucked long throughout the dissolute night. Nick Thomas was unaccustomed to ever being out-fucked by anyone, but his insatiable coach was so resolute in her desire for more that she convinced him to take some of Justin's Viagra at one point after they'd fucked so much that even Nick's typically strident powers of resumption were ineffective.

Sometime well into the wee hours they passed out.

Nick was awoken to muted light streaming into the mostly covered windows and his coach's gorgeous mouth lopped over his semi-rigid black cock. He was truly amazed at her sexual stamina. She had sucked his cock a lot throughout the previous night and as he lay here now watching her work, he observed a noticeable passion in her eyes that suggested she really enjoyed sucking his big cock, "You don't give up do you?" He questioned with a sleepy smile on his face as he reached down and ran his fingers through her messy hair.

A startled look of embarrassment appeared on her face. Nick was impressed that she still looked hot even with her mussed hair, smeared makeup, and remnants of his jism on her chin, neck and chest. "I didn't know you were awake." Her bloodshot eyes flashed as she smiled while still stroking his cock.

"I wasn't, but someone else was obviously restless. There's a lot worse ways I could be woken I suppose." He joked and they both laughed quietly, trying not to make too much noise.

Nick glanced at the clock radio, the time read 9:15 a.m. He did some quick math in his head and figured Justin would be passed out only another hour or maybe a bit more. "So you couldn't sleep anymore, I guess I wasn't satisfying enough to tire you out!"

Abbie bit her lower lip sexily as she continued stroking her saliva on his glistening shaft before a sheepish smile formed, "You were so satisfying I woke up wanting more..."

Nicks ego swelled, "You do remember your husband is only downstairs?"

A deep look of reflection formed on her beautiful face, "I know he is, but I'm not going to hide it from him. I would prefer he didn't walk in on us, but I'm not really sure that would matter. He has made it clear it arouses him to fantasize about me having sex with an endowed man," she stopped to admire Nick's now nearly fully-erect cock as her small hand stroked it, "obviously this qualifies!" She smirked, bringing about a prideful smile on Nick's face.

She continued, "We've had our fair share of teasing banter about your huge Speedo bulge over the past couple of years as well as other stuff like the Masked Masculinity show and this video," she nodded in the direction of the interracial porn that they had put on looped playback before muting at some point during the night, "I can't help but feel that your endowment is probably the one he most wanted to have pleasuring me."

"Damn coach, that's some deep shit. What took us so long, I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you at the interview. We could've fucked long before now!" He joked.

"Just because he condoned it didn't mean I was necessarily ready. Having sex outside of my marriage was never something I ever considered before I met you - but the more I was around you and the more he pushed me, the more attracted I became. Eventually some of his fantasies eventually became mine - you don't know how hard it was for me to not go to your room after we got back from the dance club."

Nick nodded his understanding but saw no purpose admitting to any of his devious schemes to get in her pants. That was now all water under the bridge and his only concern was how much he would get to fuck her moving forward. "I'm sure we'll have a lot more to discuss in the future, but right now why don't you put your mouth back to work doing what it was doing before I woke up and so rudely interrupted you..."

An excited smile formed on her face before she took the engorged head back in her mouth. Nick pulled her body around so he could play with her pussy and tits while she pleasured him.

"Ummm...your fingers feel good Nick and uh..." she paused momentarily as a naughty smile formed on her lips, "...your cock tastes really good too!" Abbie chimed before ticklishly licking along the full length of the sensitive underside of his now fully stiff black shaft. They played for several minutes before Abbie cooed, "Nick, I want you to fuck me again!"

"You know I'm happy to do that baby, but I'm out of rubbers!"

"There are some in Justin's nightstand, we can use those!" She volunteered, excited to have a solution.

Nick chuckled, "No offense to Justin, but I'm not sure those are going to work, but grab em' and we can check em' out!"

Abbie climbed across the bed and pulled the box of standard Trojan sized condoms from Justin's night stand drawer. As she turned her head back towards the bed, she noticed Nick's pile of used ones on the floor in what was now a large sticky puddle. She committed to herself to remember to clean that up when they were done before Justin woke up. As she anxiously ripped open the fold on the condom box and removed one, Nick laughed again, "Baby, as I said before, I don't think those are going to work!"

"I know it will be a tight fit Nick, but they're made out of rubber, I'm sure they'll stretch."

He laughed again, "Okay you put it on me."

Abbie pulled off the foil wrapper and tossed it back onto the night stand before she pressed the rubber ring across the top of Nick's dark black head. The rubber sheathing was literally half the circumference of his cock. Abbie gasped frustratingly before still trying to unroll it over him. After failing miserably, Nick watched in amusement while playing with her engorged nipples as Abbie unraveled the entire length of the rolled sheathing and tried again. She looped one side over the fat ring that defined Nick's oversized helmet but as she tried to stretch the rest wide enough to accommodate his fat head, the undersized condom ripped in pieces. Nick laughed. She tried another and got the same result before she desperately looked into his eyes, "Can you pull out before you cum in me?"

"I can try," Nick could barely get the words out of his mouth before Abbie was on her hands and knees waving her hot ass in front of him. Nick took up positioning behind her. After rubbing his cock up and down her crack until it was slick with her dripping juices, he plunged it inside. They both moaned loudly as Abbie once again felt the incredible thickness of his massive cock and Nick felt the heavenly wetted tightness of her married pussy without protection. They fucked through two Abbie orgasm's before Nick began to feel that familiar sensation in his massive balls. He had just deposited a finger in her ass moments before and now his married coach was moaning loudly and begging him not to stop.

Nick grunted and announced he was about to nut when Abbie screamed, "Don't stop Nick...you feel so good in me...fuck me and make me cum again!" She could feel her orgasm building and was on the verge of one of her biggest climaxes of their fuck marathon.

"I'm gonna nut slut! You sure?"

"Don't you dare pull out," Abbie screamed again as Nick's huge cock pistoned in and out of her relentlessly. And when she finally felt his hot seed painting the walls deep inside her cunt, it was too much for her sex fatigued pussy to take as she let out another eardrum shattering shrill before her entire body shook in what could best be described as an orgasmic seizure before all of her limbs basically collapsed and she crashed face first onto the bed.

The final couple of streams of Nick's prodigious eruption splattered across her back when his cock popped from her pussy during her unexpected collapse.

Had this been his first time witnessing a woman experiencing this type of climactic reaction, he would have called 911, but this wasn't Nick Thomas' first fuck rodeo. He'd seen enough women experience this to know that he had basically just fucked his hot coach out cold. She would wake eventually none the worse for wear.

Nick rolled over onto his back as he contemplated this entire situation. He had just spent the night fucking the brains out of his gorgeous married dive coach while her husband was passed out in the basement. He always considered Justin more than a coach but also a friend. But their relationship wasn't enough to keep him from wanting to fuck the shit out of Abbie. Only her continued refusal of his subtle and not so subtle advances had kept his big black cock out of her pants until now. But after their long passionate night of sex and her acknowledgment that Justin had shown all the signs of a cuck in the making, the wheels now began to turn in his brain about where this relationship might go moving forward.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers