The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,735 Followers

He would be joining the staff in her department at the college in the fall and would be hiring on as an assistant dive coach at the same time. Only he and Abbie would be coaching the team on the overnight away meets.

Nick stroked his cock he imagined the possibilities. A thick sheath of their combined juices and leaking cum still covered his sore dick. He glanced over at the clock and was surprised to see it was already 10:25 a.m. He hopped out of bed and located his Speedo on the floor next to him. He slipped it on to keep from dripping fuck juice all the way to the bathroom. He made one final turn and admired Abbie's thoroughly fucked body. Somehow it had repositioned into a fetal tuck, perhaps due to the chill of the morning air filtering through the windows. The bed sheets were all splayed on the floor at the base. Nick would cover her up before departing but that would have to wait, his need to piss like a literal race horse took precedent. After draining his huge cock and washing up, Nick exited the bathroom only to see Justin Dawson standing at the base of the bed with his jaw practically hanging to his chest in disbelief.

*****

Author's Note:

Wow! What a long strange trip it's been. Six chapters later we've finally come full circle back to where the first one started. I honestly have to admit I wasn't anticipating that long a path, but while most of chapters 2 & 3 were written at the time of the release of chapter 1, I didn't expect all the twists and turns that have brought the story back to now. But I'm very proud of what has transpired and can only tell you I am even more looking forward to sharing future chapters with you. A good amount of chapter 7 is complete and I hope to release it in the early New Year. Based on what's already written, I believe chapter 7 has the potential to be the best one yet. Justin will learn much more about what being a BBC cuckold is all about...no more hints.

As for Chapter 6, I hope you enjoyed learning the true dirty details of Abbie's passionate BBC mating with Nick! The two of them have only just begun...

Please take the time to comment and vote, both are greatly appreciated. I am very motivated by your responses. I also read and respond to nearly every email I get, but remember you must include your e-address if you want me to reply.

Cheers,

FifthEstate

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,735 Followers