The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie didn't respond immediately as she processed what Brie said. "Yeah, I didn't think about it that way I guess. But they still didn't need to be so loud, knowing Justin and I were right next door..."

"Are you telling me you weren't the previous night?"

Abbie laughed before responding embarrassingly. "Funny you should ask, I remember at one point thinking it was good that my empty room was the adjoining room next door. I know I was moaning louder than that other girl and there is no way someone could have slept in there!" Both Abbie and Brie busted up this time.

Justin slowly backed down the hall with his gym shorts tenting outward. He couldn't remember his cock ever being harder. He waited five minutes in the garage before entering back though the door and closing it loudly. When he entered the main room, Abbie was standing near the kitchen sink taking a big swig of her mineral water.

If he hadn't been eavesdropping, the only sign that his wife had just engaged in one of the most tantalizing phone conversations he ever heard, was her rock hard nipples poking against the tight fabric of her workout gear.

*****

Now as he sat in his office the following day, Justin Dawson couldn't get Abbie's conversation with Brie out of his mind. So many thoughts and emotions coursed through him. First off, he had been buoyed by Abbie's remorsefulness regarding her failure to tell him about her Tahoe hook-up with Nick. Above and beyond anything else, his love for his wife superseded all of this craziness and based on what she had confessed to Brie, apparently she felt the same way.

That was obviously music to his ears, yet the fact that she had done it in the first place and not told him about it still left a gnawing doubt in the recesses of his psyche. "Why is she finding it so difficult to tell me? Is she worried I will put an end to it and deny her from carrying on with something she obviously can't get enough of? I don't know why she feels that way—in spite of some of the landmines we might have to navigate, I've made it very clear I am as excited as she is to see where this goes!"

The reality of the situation was now that Justin knew Abbie hadn't intended to fuck Nick again without consulting him and that she was indeed feeling remorseful for not coming clean, he couldn't wait to push this further down the path they both desired.

Justin picked up his phone and sent two text messages. The first was to remind Abbie that he and his buddy Aiden were going out for a few beers (which they weren't) later that night. The second was a message to Nick Thomas confirming their 6:30 p.m. connection at Fieldwork Brewery downtown.

*****

"Are you waiting for someone else to join you?"

Justin looked up into the smiling gorgeous face of the Fieldwork server. "Uh...yeah...I have a friend joining me in a few minutes." He answered, trying his best to keep his eyes focused on her beautiful face and not the great rack protruding from her tight-fitting tank top.

"Do you want to start off with a beer before your friend arrives, all of our selections are on the sheet in front of you and we have some other specials on that board over there." As she turned to point to the green and gold inked specials on the white board, Justin snuck a peek at her ass which was on par with her awesome tits.

"I like that you guys support Sac State with your color schemes!" Justin offered in a friendly conversation starter.

"Go Hornets!" The young short cropped blonde answered, eyes flashing with a big smile on her face. He noticed a ball-shaped tongue stud in her mouth when she asked, "Do you...uh...did you go there?"

Justin laughed, picking up on her uncomfortable line of questioning. "No, I'm a coach. I coach men's and women's dive at State."

"Wait...like diving? Like into a pool?"

"Yeah, that kind of diving..." Justin answered with a laugh, not sure what other kind of diving there was.

"Oh my god, then you must know my friend. He coaches diving too...his name is Nick T..."

Just then Nick Thomas walked up with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Courtney, I see you met my friend Justin!"

The hot blonde blushed as she connected the dots before she and Nick hugged in a very comfortable embrace. Justin watched intently.

"Yeah your friend said he was waiting for a friend, but I didn't know it was you Nick!" Courtney beamed as she and the black man separated. She looked over at Justin with a big smile, "Any friend of Nick's is a friend of mine!"

Justin had no idea how ironic that statement would be.

"I'll give you guys a few minutes to figure out what you want. Nick knows everything on the food and beer menu, I probably couldn't explain it as good as him! I'll be back in a few." Justin noticed as she and Nick made flirty eye contact again before she turned and walked away. Both men watched as all 115 lbs. of her rockin' 22-year-old body headed sexily off towards the bar.

Justin thought to himself, "Is there any hot women in Sacramento this guy doesn't know?"

He then questioned with a suspecting grin, "Sounds like you are a regular here?"

"Well you know I only live a few blocks away, it's pretty convenient." Nick laughed.

There was an awkward moment of silence before Justin spoke, "So I'm sure you know why I asked you here, do you want to find a table a little more private?"

"Nah, this is pretty chill, we can just keep our voices down coach."

"What about uh...Courtney?"

"She's cool, this ain't her first rodeo."

Justin didn't know exactly what Nick meant by the comment but suspected the hot blonde had done more than just serve drinks to Nick Thomas. After ordering their first round of beers Justin finally broke the ice. "Thanks for coming to meet me, I think it's time we finally talked."

"Yeah, I figured I'd hear from you soon coach."

"You know I know about Tahoe...you and Abbie?"

"Yeah coach, I figured it out on Friday night. After me and that hotel chick Kristi got back to my room she showed me the text that I supposedly sent her. I didn't recognize the number at first but when I entered it into my phone, your number popped up. At first it didn't make any sense, but after she said you arrived to the hotel earlier in the morning than you claimed, I put two and two together and it finally did."

"So you have me to thank for your little rendezvous!" Justin grinned.

"Yeah I guess you deserve a little credit, it didn't turn out too bad." Nick replied with a prideful smile and a laugh.

"Not too bad? It sounded pretty amazing to me!"

"Your wife didn't seem to think so..."

"My wife? Oh you're right about that! I suppose that slap I saw in the parking lot had something to do with it?"

"Oh you saw that?" Nick laughed again. "Yeah she was pretty pissed that me and the blondie were so loud. Truth be told, some of that, at least the part from me, was embellishment for you and Abbie's sake. I figured after you went to all that trouble to put it together, the least I could do was put on a good performance!"

"It sounded like Kristi certainly thought so!" Justin surmised. "Was she mad at first that I concocted the whole thing?"

"Concocted? The only concocting she was thinking about was what she was getting from my big black cock coach! I don't know how she could have been mad at you, she had the best damn night of her life!"

Justin's own dick swelled in his pants as he recalled the sounds of pleasure he'd heard coming from the hot blonde when Nick fucked the shit out of her in the room next door. "Well, I guess we can agree that Kristi's last day on the job turned out pretty good, but I didn't ask you to come here tonight to talk about her. I'm far more interested in what happened the previous night with my...uh wife."

Nick got an uneasy look on his face. "What do you want to know coach?"

"First of all, did you tell Abbie I was the one who concocted...uh...set-up the whole thing between you and Kristi?"

"Nah, I haven't spoken to her. I've tried to reach out a couple times this week, but I think she's still really pissed about me banging that blonde!"

Justin stared at Nick trying to digest his response before he spoke, "Okay, well I think the least you can do for me is to not tell her anything about my involvement or early arrival to the hotel. I'll cross that bridge myself."

"Yeah, that's cool Justin."

"Now that we've got that straight, I want some details about your hookup with my wife! Tell me how it all went down Nick."

"Damn Justin, the shit just kind of happened," Nick lied. "I don't think either of us expected it, but once the drinks started flowing at the reception one thing led to another and before we knew it we were back in my room."

"So neither of you planned this? The adjoining rooms...the suite...how do you explain that stuff?"

"Hell if I know coach. I was the most surprised person in the hotel when I opened the door to my room. But they charged me the same as the standard room so I wasn't going to turn it down. Finding out Abbie was in the room next door was just as much of a surprise, but I still didn't think much of it until we snuck out of the reception." Nick lied again.

"So you went back to the room and had sex all night long again?" Justin asked, his tone a mix of accusation, acceptance, and arousal.

"C'mon coach it wasn't much different than your house. I know afterwards she felt bad about the way it went down, but it certainly didn't stop her in the moment and I think she also believed it's what you wanted. But I have to admit I was a little surprised that you set up the whole thing with Kristi if Abbie was correct about your cuck fetish. We could've put on a repeat performance on Friday if you wanted. You could've seen it for yourself!"

Before Justin could reply, Courtney returned to the table and flirted unabashedly with Nick again before he ordered another round. After she departed Justin responded, "I only set up the Kristi thing cuz my wife didn't come clean about what happened the night before. I decided to make her twist in the wind for her behavior. Truth be told, I wanted you too also, but the plan needed your participation, so you got a pass."

Nick laughed. "Shit coach, I'm sorry for how it went down, but I think I can speak for Abbie in saying neither of us intended for it to happen stealthily. We were both just drunk and horny and well...you know. Has she since told you?"

"No she hasn't, but I overheard her talking to her friend Brie about it on the phone last night and she expressed pretty significant remorse for not having told me yet. I think she is planning to finally spill the beans on Saturday. But I will say, now that I know she feels guilty about it, I'm in a much better place."

"I'm glad to hear that coach." Nick replied before taking another swig of his beer.

There was an awkward silence for several moments before Justin spoke again. "So Nick, now that you've been with my wife at least twice as well as another rendezvous on my birthday in our hotel bed, it's about time we got this out in the open. I will start off by saying I'm not mad that you guys hooked-up, but again I didn't like the fact that all three connections took place without my advanced knowledge—but I put more blame on my wife than you for that."

"Yeah coach I..."

"I have more I want to say first Nick," Justin interrupted. "Abbie and I will work out the communications piece to this puzzle—I'm assuming by this weekend. I didn't ask you to come tonight to discuss that—no I did so to discuss the sex component and where we all go from here. Obviously Abbie has told you about my sexual fantasies involving her and a more endowed man. I had felt this way for several years but wasn't having much success convincing her I was actually serious about it. And then you came into our lives."

Justin continued, "From the first time we saw you in your Speedo, I fantasized about you pleasuring my wife with whatever it was you were packing in there. Obviously you had an interest in her too as some of your subtle and not so subtle seductions were all steering in that direction. I think my wife may have been naïve for a portion of that time, but somewhere along the way, I suspect about the time she felt up your cock at the strip show, I think she began actually having thoughts of the two of you together."

Nick held his tongue as he had observed a glean in Abbie's eyes at the very first scholarship interview suggesting the coach's hot wife might have had an interest in taking a walk on the dark side long before her husband suspected. He also recalled Abbie's fascination with his Speedo alteration photos on her office computer months ahead of the Masked Masculinity show.

Nick let Justin continue.

"Anyway, as you obviously know, everything more or less crescendoed at our house the night of the party. My initial hostile reaction the next morning was born more out of surprise than anger. I'm sorry I treated you badly, but I obviously wasn't feeling well from the previous night and...uh well...regardless of my fetish fantasies, it's not every day you wake up to learn your wife had sex with another man in your marital bed." Both of them laughed uneasily.

"Once I got over the shock, the arousal component kicked in, especially when Abbie told me some of the details. I felt bad for taking my initial response out on you, but it wasn't the kind of thing I felt obligated to reach out and apologize for. I mean...you did get to have sex with my wife in my bed after all."

"No, I get that coach." Nick responded, still with an uneasy smirk on his face.

"So now that that is out of the way, I want to know about what happened between the two of you in Tahoe!"

"Damn coach, as I said before, it was pretty much the same as your house," Nick lied, "you don't really want to rehash those details again do you?"

"Well first of all, I don't believe for a second it was pretty much the same as my house—I can't imagine the two of you having sex together as anything other than a spectacle each time it happens. And secondly, yes I do want to hear the details. This is my wife and my fantasy remember, no detail is too small, lay it on me Nick!"

Nick was proud of his performance to this point, he had played the low-key, remorseful act to a tee. Justin was set-up perfectly for what was to come. Nick's Bullpen experiences had trained him well for this—still he set the hook a little deeper. "Coach, you know I have the upmost respect for you and Abbie. You two have made such a positive impact on me over the past couple of years, not just in the pool, but in life too! I don't want to say or do anything that would change our relationship—there may be things you might not have considered."

"Try me Nick!"

Nick took one final gulp of his beer, he had every intention of testing Justin's cuckold resolve. "Well uh coach...I will start off by saying that your wife is one horny slut when it comes to big black cock!"

Justin's eyes grew in surprise at the frankness of the statement.

Nick continued, "She loves it Justin! It really doesn't matter if she's taking it down her throat or in that tight little pussy, she really can't control herself. She's not unlike a lot of other chick's I've banged from that standpoint, but I have to say, I was at least a little surprised she wanted it so bad based on her initial naïve, conservative nature. But it didn't take long for me to break her out of that shell," he laughed. "Now she has no problem begging for it!"

All of the saliva in Justin's mouth dried up as his cock sprang to full mast. This was what the coach wanted to hear, but he fully expected Nick to sugar-coat the details—instead his black protégé hit him with both barrels. Justin started to speak, but no words came out.

"Coach, I assume that's what you wanted to hear? No watered down version...right?"

Justin nodded with a hollow gaze on his face.

"Okay good! Well we fucked most of the night like at your house. Damn's she's in good shape coach, I guess swimming all those laps and those Peloton workouts give her lots of stamina. Shit, she nearly wore me out! But you probably witnessed the affects of that, you must have seen the sheets when you wandered into my room that morning," Nick chuckled, "that wife of yours puts out a lot of...you know...excitement...when she climaxes—which she obviously did a lot!" Nick's chest puffed out with pride. "And as you probably figured out coach, I don't do too bad in that department myself!"

Justin stared at Nick in complete shock. He tried to picture Abbie experiencing multiple squirting orgasms as the black man inferred. He'd only ever witnessed a handful of her ejaculations over the course of their marriage and he couldn't recall anything more arousing. In spite of those thoughts his response was directed at Nick's last admission. "So you guys really didn't use protection? Kristi told me about your conversation downstairs."

"I told that bitch later how pissed I was at her that she told you about that. Yeah man, we didn't have anything so Ab...uh...your wife and I decided to take our chances."

Justin gulped. "Take your chances? Kristi said there was a CVS only a block away, you couldn't make the short trip for that?"

Nick stared at his former coach blankly before responding, "I had other things on my mind."

The dive coach didn't know how to respond to Nick's retort.

The black diver conveniently pushed the conversation in a different direction, "Getting back to what we were discussing before, if you're interested I think I got a picture right before one of your wife's creamy eruptions, you want to check it out?"

"You have pictures?" Justin swallowed before asking hoarsely.

"Just a couple."

Justin's heart practically beat out of his chest. For three months he had conjured up countless mental images of Abbie and Nick together, now as Nick flipped through his phone, he tried to prepare himself for images he never really believed he would ever actually see.

"Oh here it is...yeah it's a good one!" Nick smiled.

Justin's hands trembled as the black man handed him his phone. The coach took one final deep breath before gazing at the photo.

All the air he'd just inhaled evaporated from his lungs in an instant.

On the screen before him, his beautiful naked wife sat upright on top of a muscled, tattoo-covered black man. The most sated gaze Justin had ever seen was painted on Abbie's gorgeous face as she looked upward at the mirrors above the giant bed. Her back was stiff and her torso was pressed forward while her delicate hands cradled her large breasts. Abbie's toned thighs were spread wide and her legs were bent at the knees with her feet resting on the sheets. The thickness of the massive black root buried inside her was apparent above the largest obsidian nutsack Justin could imagine. Behind his wife's perfectly molded ass, Nick's scrotum which the coach had seen hanging pendulously between his legs the morning following the party, was splayed on the sheets containing what looked to be a pair of weighted tennis balls.

But for all the inconceivable details of the image portrayed before him, it was the contrast in Abbie's beautiful tanned skin against the dark backdrop of Nick's impressive physique that captured his unyielding stare.

"Unbelievable..." he breathed, his mind in a distant place. For all the interracial fantasies Justin had imagined or seen via videos or photos, none had prepared him for what he was experiencing at this moment. His stunning nude wife was riding a black bull and it looked like the most natural thing he had ever seen.

"Do you have anymore?" Justin asked without looking up from the picture.

123456...8