The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin grinned, "The house has a detectable scent this morning from one of those activities..."

"Jeez honey, that was so crazy. I felt like I was back in college again when that girl...Courtney...got that stuff out. My first reaction was 'no way', but then with a little encouragement I decided it would be kinda fun..."

"Was it?"

"Um...yes. I got sooo stoned Justin." Abbie giggled nervously. "That stuff...it was different...different from what I remember."

"Like how?"

"In college, it seemed like the few times I smoked pot, I always just wanted to go sit in the corner. That stuff last night...Nick called it something I don't remember, made me feel...like...extra horny." Abbie admitted sheepishly as she stroked his cock more urgently.

"Whoa babe," Justin reached down and slowed her pace, "I'm not gonna last long if you do that. Sour Diesel is what he called it."

"Yeah that's it...wait how do you know that?" She asked, confused.

"Remember the sticky floor in the hallway outside our room...I...uh...woke up and watched the three of you from beyond the doorway."

"Oh my god...then you saw..."

"EVERYTHING!" He confirmed.

"...jeez Justin, you're not mad I hope? I was going to tell you, but I wasn't sure how you would react."

"Relax honey...yes I'm okay, I was naturally very surprised, but it was so hot I didn't want to interrupt and change anything. I wanted to see what you would do if you didn't know I was watching."

Abbie's eyes dropped again before she gazed back up at him. "Obviously, I did a lot."

"Yeah...but as I said, I'm okay. I set most of last night up knowing I was giving Nick...and you...lots of latitude. But like I said before, what I really want is to hear your feelings about it!"

"Which...which part first?" Abbie asked nervously.

"You know the biggest elephant in the room is the...uh...anal...the anal sex. I was amazed you actually did that Abbie!"

"God Justin, me too," she answered apologetically. "I guess the whole experience...the girl...the marijuana...it all just made it seem less...less bad. Nick tried both times before, but I said no. But last night after he touched me there with his fingers and his...god...tongue, I guess I was ready."

"Damn Ab, you never let me go there..."

"I know honey, but like I said before he just does something to me..."

"God Abbie, did it hurt to have that big thing go in...there?"

Abbie's eyes widened, "Yes, so much at first! I was like crying and begging him to go slow."

"Did he?"

Abbie paused. "Kind of...at first, but it didn't feel like it. I mean he said it would be better to not...uh...wait. So after a little while, he pushed it in really deep..."

"What did you do?"

"What do you think...I screamed? I wonder if that's what woke you up?"

"I don't think so because by the time I saw, you seemed to be enjoying it. Jeez Ab, I still can't believe what I watched."

"I know...are you sure you aren't mad?"

"No...uh...just surprised more than anything. So what happened after that?"

Abbie took a big drink of her water before continuing. "It still hurt, but then she started doing things to me and they convinced me to smoke more of that Diesel stuff. After a while, I got more used to it and then..." Abbie paused.

"Then what babe?"

"I...I...actually started liking it Justin. It was a different feeling than anything I've ever felt, but he said I would get used to it and then love it. I can't say I loved it, but it wasn't like I thought it would be..."

"How did he possibly think you would love it?"

The guilty look returned to Abbie's face. "I guess because I really liked the other things he did there..."

"You mean like his fingers and tongue?"

Abbie nodded sheepishly.

"God Ab, speaking of that, Courtney told me you...uh...did that to him too!"

Abbie stared blankly at her husband. "I...uh...yes...I...did honey."

"Wow, how did you...I mean, what caused you to...your tongue..."

Knowing he was having trouble getting the words out, Abbie spoke, "...Justin it's hard to explain, but he was doing so many things to make me feel good that when he told...uh asked...me to do it, I didn't want to disappoint him."

"So when you did it to me in Tahoe...?"

Abbie's guilty look reappeared. "Yes, he had already taught me what to do and how he liked it..."

Justin gulped as he tried to digest what his wife had just said. Still amazed at her admission, he decided to switch gears. "So what about her? When did Courtney come into the room?"

"It was late. She said you fell asleep after you guys...uh...watched me and Nick from the hallway. She said you didn't do anything more together...but I didn't really believe her."

"She was basically telling the truth." Justin replied dejectedly. "I tried, but besides kissing and letting me play with her boobs, she wouldn't really let me do anything else."

"Oh...huh?" Abbie answered, surprised after what she and the coed did together later.

"I mean she used her hand in the hallway when we watched you guys, but not her mouth." Justin clarified. "So finish what you were saying about when she came in..."

"...well when she came in Nick had her approach the bed and he told her to take off her clothes for...us."

"What were you doing?"

"I was trying to...uh...you know...get him hard again."

"With your hand?"

Abbie nodded embarrassingly. "And my...mouth."

"Wow, you were sucking his cock again?" Justin asked rhetorically. "So did she do it? Did she strip?"

Abbie nodded. "My job got a lot easier after she took off her shirt and slipped her panties down her legs."

"She did? Fuck, she wouldn't do that for me..."

"Hmm...that's weird, I think maybe it was one of those Bullpen things honey...but she...um...seemed pretty excited to do it in our room."

Justin's annoyance dissipated. "She looked pretty hot naked didn't she?"

Abbie bit her lower lip and nodded while smiling mischievously.

His wife's sexy look turned Justin on. "Ab, will you suck me while you tell me the rest?"

Her eyes flashed before she nodded quickly. She hurriedly assisted in removing his shorts. Moments later his stiff cock was deep in her mouth. "Aaagghh Abbie, damn that feels good!"

For the next minute Justin reveled in the amazing transformation his previously reticent wife had made when it came to sucking cock. She had had lots of practice in the past week.

"Mmm Ab that feels so good, so what happened after she got naked?"

Abbie let him slip from between her lips and stroked it in long slow strokes. "Umm...Nick climbed between us on the bed and we took turns on him...actually...we didn't really take turns, we did it at the same time." She answered before taking Justin back in her mouth.

"And you kissed?"

"Our tongues were working side by side and eventually they touched. Everything was so wet. Then our lips, and mouths, and fingers, and tongues all just sort of melted together around it."

"Around his cock?"

"Uh huh...and his...um...you know...big balls."

"Shit Ab, that is so hot! So what was it like kissing another woman, especially with Nick's cock right there?"

"Surreal honey...but...for whatever reason, it felt more natural than I thought it would. Maybe it was the alcohol or what else we were doing, but I wasn't really nervous. She obviously had done it before, so I guess she made me feel kind of comfortable."

"So you had thought about it before last night? Being with a woman I mean..."

"I guess after seeing so many girls do it in those movies I was kind of...um...curious. Are you mad?"

"No honey, next to watching you with Nick, seeing you with another woman was my next biggest fantasy! When I saw the three of you together on the bed I almost came without touching myself."

"But you didn't come in?"

"No, like I said before, I wanted to see what you would do, but also, there was something about the voyeuristic part of it that really turned me on. Of course as part of that, I saw you do more with her than just kiss?"

Abbie continued to stroke him in slow wet strokes. "God Justin, after we played together with him, Courtney pulled out that marijuana. I said 'no' a couple of times but they finally talked me into it. And then, like I told you, I got so excited. Before long she pushed my legs open and went...um...down on me. Justin, it felt sooo good!"

"Her tongue ring?"

"Jeez honey, amazing!"

"Did you cum?"

Abbie dropped her eyes in embarrassment before looking back at him. "Twice..."

"Oh shit Ab, that is so hot. Then what happened?"

"Nick said it was only fair that I return the favor..."

"And?"

"I did it." Abbie smiled naughtily.

"When I watched you guys later, she said you were a natural...I assume you must have liked it?" Justin asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Oh Justin, I couldn't believe it was happening. I don't...I mean...I'm not sure what was...uh...going through my mind. I just tried to do what feels good for me...and...I guess she liked it."

"Did she cum?"

Abbie nodded with a tight naughty grin.

"Oh shit Abbie! I am so turned on right now! Please take me back in your..."

Before he could get the words out, his hot wife took his cock back in her mouth. Abbie sucked him like the slut she had become for Nick. She played with his balls and stopped only long enough to encourage him to cum in her mouth.

It didn't take long, Justin's load spewed into the back of his wife's mouth moments later. She swallowed without spilling a drop.

After Justin finally caught his breath, he told her he loved her. "Oh my god Ab, that was incredible! I guess the only thing to talk about now is what we want to do about Nick's offer!"

Abbie nodded, not wanting to be the one to talk first.

"So what do you think, do you want to take the plunge?"

"Oh god Justin, the whole thing is even crazy to talk about. Only a few months ago, I could never imagine us discussing something like this. Actually I still can't for that matter. There are just so many reasons why it doesn't make any sense."

Justin sat and nodded, showing no real emotion.

"What do you think?" Abbie finally asked impatiently. "You don't think we should consider it do you?"

"Hell if I know honey. I feel just like you, I suspect. It seems crazy to consider, I mean the idea of joining a club of black men who want to have sex with my wife, is kind of beyond my comprehensions..."

"Yes you're right honey it's a crazy idea. We should just tell him we aren't interested and the whole thing needs to be forgotten about..." Abbie responded abruptly, but after a long uncomfortable pause she spoke again. "Right?"

"I don't know if it's quite that easy Ab. I mean he does work with you and he is our assistant coach now..."

"Yeah, but I can just tell him we made another mistake, we need to prioritize our careers, and we aren't interested in this Pen thing!"

Justin stared into her eyes for another unusually long time. "Are you sure honey? We just got done telling each other we experienced one of the most unforgettable nights of sexual satisfaction that either of us has ever dreamed of..."

Abbie could feel her pussy getting wet and her nipples hardening. "Are you saying you want to do this Justin?"

"I'm not saying we should or shouldn't, but I think we need to be honest with ourselves and perhaps do some more research."

"Like...like what..." Abbie asked a subtle nervous excitement in her tone.

"First, I think we should get together with Brie and Dave." Justin answered with a devious look in his eyes. "And if we don't get all of our questions answered, maybe we could tell Nick we are having trouble making a decision and we need him to come over for another informational download!"

Abbie stared back with her own naughty grin. "...I'll call Brie tonight!"

*****

One month later

Nick Thomas sat on the opposite side of Carl Jenkins' massive mahogany desk in the large black man's office in downtown Sacramento. The gold-embossed nameplate parked near the center simply read "BRAHMA". There was an open folder in front of the 43-year-old Bullpen President and CEO. A now familiar topless photo of Abbie Dawson with her tongue pressed dreamily against Nick's rutted black cock lay on top of the rest of the contents in the file.

"Nick my boy, I have to commend your efforts over these past 18 months—your recruiting work has been nothing short of exemplary. There are a lot of black bulls throughout this organization who have you to thank for the significant enhancement of quality pussy in their respective chapters. Whether in the form of mares or fillies, you've recruited a lot of quality white bitches who have gotten to experience what black sexual fulfillment is all about. I can actually speak from recent experience—that young little blonde in New York..." Carl snapped his fingers trying to remember her name...

"Amber..."

"Yes Amber...Amber Titsdale!" Carl shouted deeply with a satisfied smile on his face. "MMMmmm...young and tight! Damn son, where did you find that shit?"

Nick grinned, not seeing the need to correct the big boss's mispronunciation of Amber's last name or to answer his rhetorical question.

"Shit, and on top of that, I just got a call from our Miami chapter director telling me about an experience a couple of his bulls had with some horny cuck wife and a little filly you recruited recently...the hot blonde bitch...she works on a cruise line or something..." Carl snapped his fingers again...

"Kristi..."

"Yeah Kristi! Them bulls couldn't stop talking about all the black ass and white pussy that got eaten at that little beach party!"

They both laughed.

The large black man continued, "But as good as you've done recruiting elsewhere, obviously no chapter has benefitted more than this one right here Nick Thomas. All of these married sluts you've been bangin' like that Brie bitch and this newest filly Courtney have raised the fuckin' bar my brotha. So much so, that I got bulls from around the country asking me to have our next retreat out here...in Sacra-fuckin-mento for fuck sakes! Can you believe that shit?" The CEO bellowed. Laughter ensued.

Carl Jenkins then slid a thick envelope across his desk.

"What's this?"

"Well deserved compensation my son, you keep this shit up and you'll be sittin' in this fuckin' chair in a few years!"

Nick acknowledged the gift with an appreciable nod and a thank you.

"...Which brings me to this right here," Carl spoke as he raised the picture of Abbie—a shit-eating grin immediately forming on his face. "I know you been working on this exquisite specimen for a while son, but your patience really paid off...MMMmmm...that's some fine shit right there!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty tight with her and her husband..."

"I'll say..." Carl grumbled absently as he thumbed through the other photos, stopping on one of Abbie's spectacular ass splayed open with Nick's cock obscenely stretching her previously virgin hole.

Finally the CEO reconnected, "Well again I commend your work son. All the paperwork seems to be in order for the...uh..." He snapped his fingers again...

"Dawson's sir..."

"Uh yeah Dawson's...Yeah we'll get them immersed in our little community here as soon as possible. I'll have Shayla give them a call right away!" With that he stood, shook Nick's hand and walked him to the door.

As soon as he departed, a door on the far side of the room opened and Carl Jenkins' right hand man, Thirteen entered. His real name was Tyrone Rodgers, but ever since his days as an All-pro safety with the Dolphins, he'd been known to his friends as "Thirteen". Most folks who met him assumed the moniker was in reference to the number he wore throughout his football career, but those in his close circles, like Carl Jenkins, were aware that his former teammates had bestowed it upon him in deference to his huge 13" cock.

"So the paperwork is officially in?" Thirteen asked with a wide smile exposing his one large gold tooth in a mouth full of otherwise pearly whites. "Is she as hot as the kid led us to believe?"

Jenkins, now standing back behind his desk picked up the photo of Abbie staring bleary eyed up at the mirrors above the bed while riding Nick's huge cock. "You tell me," the CEO asked as he handed it to his right hand man.

"It looks to me like we may have just gotten a new lead mare here in Sacramento!" Thirteen crowed enthusiastically.

"No my friend...I think The Bullpen may have just found a new Unicorn!"

The end.

*****

Author's note:

***Please read all of this. Info on sequel story below***

I hope you will take the time to vote on chapter 8. Your votes, comments, and emails are what drives me to do this. I read every comment and email and respond to as many as possible. I hope you will vote on the merits of this chapter, not your feelings about it being the last one in this saga!

As you may have read in my most recent profile update, this is the formal end to "The Speedo Doesn't Lie". I appreciate all your reads and responses (especially the good ones) but I know some people will still be upset that I chose to formally end it now.

First let me say that I never intended for it to go eight chapters, but I'm proud that it did. That said, I felt like anything done further along these same story lines would have been redundant and less interesting. Abbie Dawson was the perfect character for meinnocent hot wife who with the urging of her husband eventually succumbs to the attraction of big black cock. By the end, her innocence is lost, albeit via a circuitous story track.

Many readers appreciated that I took my time executing Abbie's eventual conversion, some even suggesting that her changes were too extreme. For those readers, I hope you will remain fans of "The Speedo Doesn't Lie" and hold onto the subtle (if interracial three-ways can be subtle) erotic changes that took place over eight chapters.

For the rest of you, my hope is you will do the same with this story. But I also received lots of requests for Abbie to travel down a darker path (pun intended) into interracial deviance and eroticism. In response, I decided to introduce a new series around "The Bullpen" where many characters from "Speedo" will be reintroduced along with new ones. Abbie's experiences in The Pen are sure to be less "innocent" as she will find herself immersed in a lifestyle she wouldn't have dreamed possible only a few short years before.

I look forward to sharing that series with you in the future.

Cheers,

Fifth

1...345678