The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Abbie spoke in an impatient tone, "Justin where are you, come join me on the bed."

"Babe, don't forget I make the rules tonight, I'll join you when I'm ready, but first I want you to tell me more details about your night with Nick in Tahoe."

Justin and Nick made eye contact again, both flashing knowing smiles.

"Oh god Justin, can we do it later? I want to feel you right now!"

"No Ab, you promised tonight would be my fantasy and I want to hear details!"

Suddenly the porn girl grunted loudly, "Oh fuck your black cock is so big, it feels so much better than my fiancé's little dick!"

The timing of the announcement had a certain irony about it.

"Tell me Ab!" Justin ordered again as he looked in Nick's direction as the black man removed his sweat shirt exposing his tat-covered chest and bulging arms.

"Jeez Justin, I told you about it at our house the night of the party." Abbie whined as she lay restlessly on their pulled back sheets. "This time we knew what each other liked before started...um...doing it."

"Did you suck his big cock?" Justin asked as he pulled her around sideways on the bed and again exchanged eye contact with Nick.

Abbie reached for his own dick with her extended bound wrists but Justin pushed her hands away. "Answer me!"

"...yes."

"Did you swallow?"

"Justin..."

"Abbie did you swallow?"

"Yes Justin. It was like last time. I think he really liked it and a lot came out."

Justin looked over at Nick who had a proud smile plastered to his face. He had also now removed his sweat pants and stood in only his Sac State Hornet Speedo. Justin couldn't help from peering at the inexplicable bulge in the stretched garment.

The young husband reached forward and softly squeezed Abbie's sexy tits through the lingerie. "Tell me more Ab."

Abbie's bound hands instinctively reached for her husband's cock again. This time he gripped her wrists and directed them down her body. "Abbie I want you to play with yourself while you tell me about how much you loved sucking his cock and swallowing his load!"

Abbie resisted initially but then succumbed to Justin's downward pressure and allowed her hands to fall between her legs. Justin and Nick watched as her fingers tugged on the seam of the baby doll until it was near her belly button. She then nimbly slipped them inside the band of her shear panties and began fingering herself in small circles. A faint gasp escaped her lips just before the porn slut announced she was cumming again on the bull's huge cock. The security guard growled loudly, "That's it bitch, gimme some more of that cum, there ain't gonna be none left for that lily-white fiancé of yours!"

Justin squeezed Abbie's tits again and thumbed her hard nipples.

"Oh yes Justin, that feels good, I love the way you touch my breasts. I want to have you in my mouth!"

Justin nodded towards Nick who moved alongside him. The dive coach who had always felt confident in his physical appearance and physique suddenly felt slightly unnerved by the size of the muscular black diver. That feeling was only exacerbated when he glanced down and compared the size and shape of the bulge in each of their respective briefs.

Justin moved aside, allowing Nick Thomas to stand hulkishly over his vulnerable wife. For some unknown reason, thoughts of alpha bulls laying claim to the most desirable females in the herd permeated Justin's thought process.

Justin also couldn't tell if Nick wore any kind of enhanced scent, but the dive coach's senses suddenly felt like they'd been washed over in a masculine pheromone bath. He wasn't sure, but something about Abbie's body language suggested she had experienced it too.

Both men watched as Abbie's hips moved in nearly imperceptible circles in concert with her delicate probing fingers.

Justin hated to interrupt her scintillating display, but he couldn't wait any longer. "Abbie, touch me now!"

Abbie's fingers lingered in her panties for several more seconds before she sexily slid them up her lavender nighty. A slick trail of her juices followed in their wake as they slipped over her breasts and along her neck.

Justin interrupted her erotic display one more time, "Abbie wait, before you touch me I want you to taste yourself!"

"Justin...no...I ca..."

He raised his voice sternly and cut her off, "Yes you can Abbie, remember it's my fantasy!" He made eye contact with Nick and they both held back laughter.

Not entirely sure what was driving her intense feelings of arousal, Abbie hesitantly complied with Justin's wish and sunk two of her pussy-flavored fingers between her lips. Justin's cock sprang to life immediately. This was the first time in all their years of marriage that he had the confidence to ask Abbie to taste her own pussy.

And she actually did it!

Nick watched undaunted. It wasn't even the first time in the last eight days that he had watched her do it.

"I told you Ab, you taste amazing! Huh." Justin gushed excitedly.

"Umph...umm" She grunted with a subtle nod of her head.

"Okay babe, reach up and touch me, I want you to stroke my cock!"

Abbie's bound wrists worked in unison as her blind hands searched adventurously for her husband's dick. Justin held his breath as her small fingers seemed to shrink as they neared Nick's bulging genitals. The black man made a subtle move to align her grasping hands with his nuts just before they made contact.

A satisfied gasp escaped Abbie's lips when she finally touched the silky material of his Speedo. But within moments and soon with one of Nick's huge balls in the palm of each of her hands, Abbie knew something wasn't right. She gasped "Huh?...Justin what's...going on...something's not..."

"Squeeze my big nuts baby...you know what to do!" Nick's deep voice boomed for the first time.

"Jus...Justin...what's...oh no..." Abbie stuttered. She tried to pull her hands away, but Nick quickly gripped the chain connecting the cuffs and held them in place.

"Abbie its okay...this is my fantasy. This is what I want. Do whatever he says, just like before. You know you want it too!" Justin answered assuredly.

"But...I can't...it's...not...not right honey."

"No, doing it behind my back wasn't right! Doing it right now while I watch is absolutely the correct thing to do!"

"Jesus Justin...are you...you sure?"

"Do you think I would have invited him here tonight if I wasn't? You know I've waited for this moment for a very long time honey."

"God..." was the last thing Abbie muttered before her fingers started softly groping Nick's huge balls. Before long she was actively squeezing and massaging the sheathed pair like workout putty. She could feel her pussy gush with excitement.

"That a girl, get reacquainted with them big nuts! You know what to do." Nick encouraged his hot former coach.

Justin watched in awe as their diving protégé's large hands reached forward and gripped his wife's tits in a way that suggested this wasn't new territory for him. Justin took a big step backwards, giving the muscled black man plenty of room to operate.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna bust out of this fuckin' suit any minute now. Reach up and free my junk!" Nick directed.

"Oh god...Justin...are you...?"

"Don't worry about him, he's fine, this is between you and me!" Nick ordered. "Pull that shit off and get yourself some of that black shit you love!"

Justin watched, mouth agape, as his wife hesitated momentarily before back-handedly slipping her fingers into the band of Nick's Speedo and pulling it slowly downward. Justin swallowed nervously as the thickness of the dark root was slowly exposed by his wife's actions. It seemed to take forever for eight inches of thick black cock to uncover before the head popped from beneath the fabric and bounced heavily against her forehead.

Abbie and her husband gasped simultaneously. For some strange reason, the thought that came to Justin at that moment, "Holly Shit! The Speedo Doesn't Lie!"

Time stood still in his mind as Nick's thick cock arced semi-rigidly over the biggest set of testicles he had ever seen. The dark phallic twitched and pulsed like some sort of wild animal that had just been released from its cage. The coach couldn't help but notice that the tip was aimed at his wife's incredible body as if to identify the object of the beast's sinful intentions.

Nick grabbed his dick and began rubbing the rubbery head around Abbie's pretty face. The young wife's neck arched backwards as her tongue instinctively slipped from her lips in an effort to invigorate her taste buds with its alluring essence—imperceptible grunts and gasps escaped her throat.

It took everything in Justin's power not to rub his rock hard cock as the scene he'd imagined so many times in his erotic fantasies played out before him. But he resisted, fearful he would blow his wad immediately with any additional stimulation.

Nick finally allowed Abbie's hungry tongue to find its target. He brought it to her sweet lips and was quickly bathed in familiar kisses and licks from his vastly improving cock-sucking coach.

Justin watched again in amazement at the fervor by which his typically conservative wife slutishly savored Nick's black dick. For most of their marriage Abbie had been a reticent head-giver but at this moment she resembled the blonde slut on the interracial porn flick. Justin also observed as his wife's idle fingers made their way back to her bull's hanging scrotum.

"You missed that shit didn't you?" Nick spoke confidently as he smeared his cock around her mouth.

"Um hmm." Abbie groaned. Justin could now see her wetness glistening on Nick's expanding log. He estimated it had to be at least ten inches and clearly wasn't yet fully rigid.

"Tell your husband how it tastes. He wants to know!"

Justin watched a large dollop of pre-cum form at the tip before Abbie's tongue whisked it away. "Um...good...umph...it's so good!"

"Take it in your mouth. Show him how much you love sucking that black snake!"

Abbie cringed at the directness by which Nick exposed Justin to their sex play, but she couldn't deny that his commanding style was a huge turn-on for her. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and took him inside.

Nick grunted his approval and for the next several minutes fucked her opening while regaling Justin with a steady stream of progress reports about what his wife's tongue was doing to his cock inside her mouth. Finally their protégé flopped it from between her lips, leaned forward and placed one of his feet up on the bed. His black scrotum now swung heavily above her waiting mouth. "Lick my balls!" He grunted.

Justin watched as after searching blindly for a moment, his wife's beautiful face was soon buried in Nick's dark leathery cum-filled sack.

"That a girl, you know what to do...yeah suck on em' like that! Hey coach," Nick turned in Justin's direction, "I wanna see your wife's big titties. Why don't you show them to me!"

The command caught Justin off guard knowing Nick was in a position to simply reach down and slip the narrow straps off Abbie's shoulders himself, but he quickly realized this was one more way for the black 22-year-old to exert his control. Justin crawled up on the bed as fast as his raging hard-on would allow. Within seconds he straddled Abbie's sexy body and took one of her heaving mounds in each of his sweaty hands. "Oh my god honey, you look so sexy at this moment!"

An undistinguishable response came from her throat as her stretched lips were vacuumed around a lemon-sized black testicle as Nick stroked his nearly foot long cock only inches from Justin's face. The coach stared in disbelief at its proportions as he slowly reached for the silky straps of his wife's baby doll. He slipped them from her shoulders. The excited coach slowly scooted down her body taking the sexy garment with him.

Abbie's d-cups bounced playfully from their ineffective hiding place, causing both men to grunt their approval. Justin slipped the lingerie under her ass and down her tanned legs before tossing it aside. He moved back between her silky thighs and pressed them apart. After pulling her sopping g-string aside, the horny coach dove in face first and ate his wife's pussy like a starving man.

Contented squeals escaped Abbie's lips between licks and slurps of Nick's succulent balls. The black man didn't stand idle while his former coaches each devoured their tasty treats. He gripped his big cock and roughly slapped Abbie's tits creating sexy pools of quivering goodness and splattering her saliva from his dick across her heaving chest—some even landing on her husband's face. Justin watched the arousing spectacle from his worm's eye view while he sucked voraciously on Abbie's swollen bump. Never in his wildest fantasies had he ever truly believed that he and Nick Thomas would someday tag-team his gorgeous wife.

To this point Nick had been purposefully respectful of his former coaches, but the deferential treatment had gone on long enough, it was time to turn up the heat. "You like when I slap your big tits with my cock don't you slut?" Nick growled.

Abbie cringed, wondering how Justin would react to Nick's use of the "slut" word. Their protégé had used the term liberally during their first two matings, but in neither case had her husband been there to hear it. Now as Nick's question hung in the air awaiting her response, Abbie thought about her aroused reactions to its use before, even going so far as to admit over and over how much she loved being a slut for him.

She decided that if she ignored his question, he might not ask again. Abbie doubled her efforts on the huge smooth testicle between her lips. In spite of the discomfited situation, her arousal was building quickly due to Justin's efforts between her legs and surprising pleasure she got from having Nick's engrossing genitalia in her mouth.

Nick reveled in this type of sex play with cuckold couples. He had learned from some of the best in the business in the two plus years since he'd first joined The Bullpen. There was nothing quite as satisfying as watching a cuck couple experience it for the first time—especially in a situation like this where the seduction had gone on so long and the prize at the end of the game was the complete black cock conversion of a young white wife as hot as Abbie Dawson.

"You didn't answer me. I know how much you love sucking on them big ol' nuts, but why don't you tell Justin what you told me about these big titties. Remember you said that after they had my jiz splattered all over them, they were mine now!" Nick challenged as he gripped his cock over her rigid nipples before pounding them hard again.

Justin stopped his ministrations to watch the porn-like interaction taking place between his formerly conservative wife and the muscled black man.

This time Abbie pleaded, "Nick, don't do this, we don't need to go there right now."

"Yes we do slut! He's a grown man, he can handle it! Tell him!"

Justin had never pondered being in this position. He now found himself in the middle of a situation he had fantasized about countless times since Nick had entered their lives and yet here he was suddenly cast into role of depraved referee between his embarrassed wife and her confident black lover.

He did the only natural thing...he sided with Nick Thomas. "Abbie, tell me...tell me what you told him!"

"Umph...oh god Justin...is that really what..."

Her husband cut her off, "...YES Abbie it's what I want. Tell me!"

Abbie licked Nick's big nut one final time before she gasped breathlessly, "Oh fuck...yes I told him my breasts were his. I told him I loved it when he slapped them with his big black cock and I couldn't wait for his hot cum to splatter all over them, like they did before!"

Justin felt semen ooze from his untouched dick.

"That a girl!" Nick said with a big grin as he made eye contact and spoke in her husband's direction. "We need to be honest with ourselves tonight Abbie. Justin knows you love my big black cock and is okay with it or we wouldn't all be here right now." He looked back down at her and finished, "You need to show him!"

Abbie's muffled voice sounded from between Nick's legs, "Oh god...Justin I love you so much. Please don't be mad!"

"I'm not going to be mad baby, I love you too!" Justin responded excitedly before tonguing her bulging clit.

Nick knew he was in complete control of the situation and wanted to make sure the Dawson's knew it too. "Coach, come around over here."

A disappointed whine emanated from Abbie's throat when Justin stopped eating her pussy and moved to Nick's side.

"Abbie's gonna show you how she loves to take my cock down her throat, aren't you slut?"

Justin immediately found Nick's new commanding presence to be utterly arousing. He watched the black stud reposition Abbie's shoulders and adjust her head so it tilted backwards off the edge of the bed. Her thick dark hair cascaded downward against the side sheets.

"The only position any woman can take a cock like mine down their throat is this one. Even still, most women need a lot of practice to do it, but Coach Abbie was a fast learner, weren't you?"

Abbie nodded, a sheepish expression appearing on the part of her face not obscured by the blindfold.

Justin stared in astonishment as he tried to fathom how Nick's huge swollen cockhead could actually fit in his wife's narrow throat, let alone any more of his massive dick.

"Okay here it comes, open wide just like before."

Abbie did as he instructed before he sunk his fat cock in her open mouth. The black man grunted, "Now remember how I taught you, loosen you jaw and relax your throat. Breathe in through your nose and don't succumb to your gag reflex!"

Justin watched and listened as choking and coughing sounds spewed from her throat. He suddenly feared she was in serious discomfort and hating every second of what Nick was forcing her to do. For the first time, Justin felt a strong sense of remorse and wondered if this whole thing wasn't a terrible mistake. How could he let his beautiful wife be used as a sexual plaything...a fucking cum dump for one of their former athletes—a man who now worked in her department at school and was their fucking assistant coach for fuck sakes?

Just as his feelings of doubt crested, he watched as his wife's bound hands moved forward voluntarily and gripped Nick's big balls.

"That a girl, you love those big nuts almost as much as my dick, don't you?" Nick growled.

Abbie's head nodded enthusiastically with Nick's cock lodged inside. "Um hmm..."

Justin's repentant thoughts were quickly washed away as he realized his wife apparently wanted this as much as the man who was feeding her his big black cock.

"Damn her mouth feels good coach, you're a lucky man. Okay Abbie, here comes more!"

Nick pressed forward until the thick head pressed past her tonsils and lodged itself in Abbie's throat. Justin gasped in disbelief—he could actually see the bulging outline of Nick's cockhead moving slowly down into Abbie's lithe neck. Guttural sounds reverberated from her esophagus as Nick's dick stretched and stuffed the tight opening.

Nick now used a technique he'd been taught by one of the more savvy bulls at the Pen to test a husband and wife's commitment to the cuckold lifestyle. He gave the directive, "Justin, reach down and rub your wife's neck, help her relax her throat and take it deeper!"

Justin stared back at the black man like he had two heads. "You want me to do WHAAATT?"

"She loves it Justin. Do it for your wife. Abbie do you want him to assist in helping you take it deeper so I can fuck all the way down your throat?"

Justin peered down and noticed that Abbie's fingers hadn't stopped kneading Nick's balls. In fact they looked to be more urgently squeezing and fondling the oversized pair. He then directed his gaze at his wife's cock-filled face just as she nodded in agreement with Nick's question.

123456...8