The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, there's one more, toggle to the right." Nick chortled.

Justin hesitated, taking the picture in one final time. He finally flipped his thumb to the right and practically dropped the phone from his grasp.

If the previous picture was nearly perfect, this one actually was. The erotic image showed his wife topless, with her eyes closed and her wet tongue extended out the side of her mouth. The tip of her slippery probe pressed hungrily against the fleshy skin of Nick's massive black cock just below the swollen band that defined its oversized head. Both of her hands gripped his glistening shaft, one atop the other, inches above his massive balls. Her saliva combined with his lubrication fluid, seeped between her delicate fingers as they struggled to encircle its rutted circumference. His ebony scrotum hung down obscenely far and was framed flawlessly in the photo by Abbie's contrasting beautiful white tits. She gripped the powerful phallic against her cheekbone dreamily as if she never wanted to let it go.

"Coach...coach...coach..."

Finally Justin snapped out of his trance as Nick called to him for at least the third time. The younger man was sure his approach had achieved its purpose in disarming his coach. Any thoughts of Justin controlling the actions from this point forward were no longer on the table.

"So coach, you wanted to talk about where we go from here?"

Justin was still trying to clear his mind of the breathtaking images he'd just witnessed. Finally he spoke, "Yeah...uh...are you around this weekend?"

"Sure, what's up?"

Justin cleared his throat before he spent the next several minutes explaining to Nick what he had in mind. The former diver listened intently.

"Okay, yeah sure coach, sounds good but we do need to get a couple of things straight if we're gonna do this. First of all, you need to understand that anything I do in the bedroom with you and your wife happens on my terms. Nothing happens unless I say so or I consent to a request by one of you. You can be involved as much or little as you wish, but nothing happens without my approval. Your wife already knows this, but it's imperative you do too!"

Justin stared at his former protégé trying to fully grasp what he meant by "Your wife already knows this..." Nonetheless Justin now fully realized he was being directed to pass the baton as leader in this relationship to the young black man sitting across from him—the young black man with the huge cock that his wife loved.

Justin nodded in affirmation.

"Good, so just so we're straight, when we're at the pool, I will continue to assist in any way that you or Abbie directs, but when we're in the bedroom it'll be just the opposite. I'm not into humiliation, degradation or any of that shit, so no cock cages, collars, or hoods for you unless you're into that stuff, but if I tell you or your wife to do something, I don't want to hear any objection. Got it?"

Justin nodded again.

They swigged down the last of their beers and shook hands. Justin told Nick he would send him a text with more details regarding what they had discussed. Just then Courtney walked up with the check. Justin tossed a couple of twenties into the tray. "I got it Nick."

"Do you need change?" The hot blonde asked, flirtatiously smiling in the process.

"No, keep it!" Justin smiled back. She thanked him for the nice tip before turning to Nick and asking if he was going to hang for another.

"Sure, what time do you get off?"

"Nine, you want to do something after?" She answered with a suggestive smile.

"Yeah maybe, we'll talk in a bit." Nick answered coolly.

Courtney smiled again and said goodbye to Justin before both men watched as she walked away, her tight ass swaying again in the process.

"Hey thanks for the beers coach, I'll look for your text!"

"You bet Nick, say, do you mind sending me those pictures?"

Nick hesitated momentarily, "Nah coach...I'm actually gonna hang on to these. Drive safe out there, there are lots of drunks on the road!" Nick turned and walked towards the bar.

Justin stood staring in disbelief at his former protégé, suddenly realizing things were going to be different than before.

*****

Saturday took forever to arrive for both Abbie and Justin.

When she wasn't working, Abbie had spent much of the week preparing for this night. Her emotions had been all over the map as she wrestled with whether this was the right way to tell Justin about what had happened in Tahoe. Every day that passed had deepened her unease, especially now that Saturday was upon them and although she had pulled out all the stops, Abbie still had no idea how Justin would react to her admission. Her biggest fear was that her sexual plan might come across as presumptive, so she had already decided that if it didn't work as planned, she would do or say anything to convince him her love and commitment had not wavered.

And yet, as she contemplated those thoughts once again, the same burning itch that she'd felt since the previous weekend kept coming back. Abbie had never considered herself the type of person who required complete sexual gratification for fulfillment, but after experiencing it with Nick for a second time, an unfamiliar yearning now tormented her body.

But despite those desires, she had purposefully avoided initiating sex with Justin all week in hopes of making Saturday night as unforgettable as possible—but she soon found that abstinence combined with her ever-present arousal was agonizing. Abbie had fought the unbearable urge to pull her vibrator from its hideaway on several occasions during the long week.

Oddly, her husband had not instigated sex either. Instead, unlike his disciplined wife, Justin had jacked-off like a peeping Tom at a sorority house for much of the week. The two reoccurring images of Abbie impaled on and then tongue-worshipping Nick's big black cock were instilled in his mind and cause for a fistful of mind-numbing ejaculations. He even beat off at work, something he never did.

Both Abbie and Justin kept themselves as busy as possible throughout the day in an attempt to take their minds off what was sure to be a defining night in their marriage. Abbie had told Justin when he got home on Wednesday night that she wanted to do something nice for him on Saturday night to make up for some of the disjointedness of the previous weekend.

Justin didn't question her based on his knowledge of her conversation with Brie, fully aware of the basics of her plan. He devilishly planned to leverage her forgiving admission into a night of sex unlike anything they had ever shared.

It was a hot day in Sacramento. Abbie left after breakfast and spent most of the day shopping, getting her hair and makeup done, and finally making an important pit-stop at her favorite lingerie store. Justin, on the other hand, kept himself busy doing yard work, getting a haircut, and collecting his stash of kinky sex aids for the exciting night ahead.

They readied themselves late in the afternoon and Justin calmed his nerves by tipping back a few beers.

Abbie took significantly longer primping but when she finally emerged, Justin's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. His gorgeous wife's big tits were squeezed into a form fitting stretch tank top that did nothing to obscure her heavenly cleavage. Her breasts looked particularly inviting perched heavily over her flat stomach which the tight top accentuated to perfection. She wore a very short plaid skirt that looked to Justin like something the women at the Twin Peaks restaurant chain would wear. And although he frequented that establishment often with his buddies, he'd never seen anyone fill out one of those skirts better than his wife's stunning ass did at the moment. Her long athletic legs looked particularly hot in their summer-tanned splendor, set-off by a pair of 3" thin strapped heels.

And as good as her body looked from the chest down, Justin questioned whether he'd ever seen her look better from the shoulders up. Her lithe neck gave way to her gorgeously made-up face. Abbie's friend Chelsey was a make-up magician and she'd outdone herself this time. Abbie looked stunning with her hair up and her librarian glasses magnifying her gorgeous blue eyes and dark eye-liner.

"Wow babe! What did I do to deserve this kind of attention?" Justin grinned. "You look effing hot Mrs. Dawson!"

Abbie giggled before biting her lower lip. "Why can't I just do something nice for my husband?"

"Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining," Justin responded as he approached and wrapped his hands around his wife's narrow waist. "I'm serious, you look absolutely hot honey. I can only hope this personal treatment leads to something in another part of the house later tonight!"

The naughty grin reappeared on Abbie's face. "You never know Mr. Dawson," she teased playfully.

Justin couldn't wipe the excited smile from his face as he mixed and served pre-dinner cocktails. They listened to a Khalid/Post Malone Spotify mix until dinner was ready.

At the table, Abbie popped a saved bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet and the two of them enjoyed it along with Abbie's delicious short ribs before opening another. By the time dinner was done, they were feeling no pain. Justin figured Abbie was trying to build up courage for her big confession. He was nervous in his own right, but his feelings were based on unbridled excitement, not dread.

Just after they finished eating, Abbie filled their wine glasses again, rose from the table, took his hand and led him over to the living room sofa. Justin couldn't help eying her spectacular ass in the process. Once seated, the smile that had been on her face for most of dinner disappeared as she spoke. "Justin, there is something I need to tell you. I'm not sure the best way to do it and I hope you won't hate me for doing it this way. And I'm especially sorry I didn't tell you before but...Nick and I...uh...got together again."

Justin did his best to not show any emotion. "Oh, is that right, when?"

"Last week at the retreat in Tahoe, the night before you arrived."

"Got together? Did you have sex?"

Abbie bit her lip and nodded sheepishly.

"Was it planned? Where did it happen? Have there been other times since the party?"

Abbie felt allayed that Justin wasn't screaming, yelling or cursing. "No honey...no other times since the party," she answered, gaining confidence. "And it wasn't planned, it just kind of happened in his room after we all got drunk at the reception!"

Justin contemplated making her grind for a lot longer, but he had already decided that coming clean now would likely make it easier to execute his plan for the remainder of the night. "Ab...I already know..."

Abbie's eyes grew huge. "Wha...what? How...when?"

He cut her off before she could babble another word, "I arrived much earlier to Tahoe on my birthday than I told you."

Justin watched as the gears began to turn in her mind before he continued, "When I checked into the room on Friday morning, housekeeping had not yet been to ours...or the room next door."

Again Abbie's eyes practically bugged out of her head. "You saw..."

"...everything!" He interrupted again.

"Oh my god Justin, I'm so sorry!" She began to cry.

"Why didn't you tell me Ab? You know my feelings about this, I wanted it more than you before, but the two things I always asked for were honesty and inclusion."

"I know Justin, that's why I couldn't bring myself to admit it. After it happened I felt awful for not telling you immediately, but it was your birthday and I felt so bad for not having the willpower to say no."

"Did he force you into it?"

"No...everyone was drinking so much at the reception. I planned to take it easy that night, but Sydney and Anna kept buying me shots and stuff. Before I knew it, I was wasted."

"Oh, so you are blaming this on being drunk?" Justin asked, secretly enjoying making her justify her actions.

"No...no Justin! I just didn't expect things to be like that. I mean, I really hadn't thought about being with him again, but there he was and after all that alcohol, I guess I just kind of lost my..."

"...WILLPOWER!" Justin interrupted.

Abbie's eyes sank before she answered in a hushed response, "Yes, I guess you could call it that. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before now honey." Tears streamed down her face.

His next question caught her totally by surprise, "How was it?"

Abbie wiped her eyes, "Jeez Justin, do you really want to talk about that?" She asked cautiously, trying not to show her relief that he apparently was not overly upset with her infidelity.

"Of course I do Abbie, don't forget the only reason any of this ever happened in the first place was my desire for it to. But, obviously we are at a different place now...clearly I'm not the only one who had been having second thoughts about our decision to break things off with him."

"You were having those thoughts? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Don't make this about me Abbie. I'm not the one who gave into my desires. I want to know what was going on in your mind and about everything that happened!"

Justin could see more tears forming in her eyes. His plan was working to perfection and he realized this was his chance to advance it to the next stage. Before she spoke, he pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.

"Justin, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before..." she acknowledged softly while nuzzling against his neck.

The dive coach pulled away and addressed her with a caring smile, "Abbie, I really do trust you and believe your actions were somewhat natural given our previous behavior. I can't say I'm mad, but I think disappointed would be a better way to describe the way I feel." He embellished for effect.

Abbie was now buoyed by the opportunity to make it up to him. She saw this as the perfect lead-in to execute the plan she discussed with Brie. "Justin, I love you so much, you are so understanding...I'm so lucky to have you!" She then bit her bottom lip and spoke mischievously, "Maybe I could make it up to you in there" nodding towards the bedroom.

Justin having heard her conversation with Brie, had a pretty good idea what she intended to do. He took the opportunity to maneuver the situation to exactly his direction. A knowing smile formed on his face before he spoke, "Okay Abbie Dawson, I will let you make it up to me, but you have to promise that I get to call all the shots. No matter what I say or request, you have to promise to do it without hesitation. Do we have a deal?"

A suspicious smile formed on Abbie's face before she kissed him wetly on the lips. "Can I have ten minutes to make myself a little more presentable before you come in?" She asked, eyes flashing.

"Okay, but just remember if I want anything to be different, no excuses or objections!"

Abbie nodded excitedly before heading towards the bedroom. Justin watched the sway of her sweet ass and thought to himself that if she made herself look anymore "presentable" he might blow his load as soon as he walked into the room.

Ironically at that moment they both had the same thought, "My plan is working to perfection."

Little did Abbie know that Justin was already aware of her plan and that his was a hell of a lot more exciting.

*****

Over the next five minutes Justin pounded two large shots of chilled Patron. Nervous excitement coursed through his veins. He checked the front door lock prior to sending off a text message. He ditched all of his clothes except his boxer briefs before excitedly entering his bedroom.

His hot 28-year-old wife was waiting on the bed dressed in a flirty lace and mesh lavender babydoll that left very little to the imagination. Abbie's hard nipples were visible, even in the dimmed lights—so was her little dark bush through the mesh of the skimpy garment. Justin stood in the doorway absorbing her perfection. He swayed ever so slightly from the effects of all the booze, but felt at ease knowing he wouldn't be one of the critical participants in tonight's performance. Despite his inebriation, his cock began to harden as he ogled his gorgeous wife...he had waited a very long time for this.

Justin made his way to his side of the bed, neither he or Abbie taking their eyes off one another as he approached. He slowly opened his night stand drawer and removed a dark black piece of material that Abbie immediately recognized as a blindfold. A sly smile came to his face as Abbie's eyes opened widely in mild surprise. "Don't forget this is my night...no objections." He reminded.

"I'm not objecting, just curious what you have in mind," she whispered followed by a nervous laugh.

"You'll find out."

Justin then pulled the pair of handcuffs from the drawer that Nick had used to secure her wrists to the headboard the night of the party. Abbie began to object before remembering her promise. The dive coach then pulled a large tube of lubrication cream from his drawer and set it on the nightstand.

"Justin..." Abbie started to speak before he held up a finger to quiet her.

Finally he reached for the remote control and turned on his newly purchased interracial porn video titled, "Bull Market".

Abbie watched—an enhanced sense of excitement coursing through her body. She had abstained from initiating sex with him or pleasuring herself throughout the long week in hopes of giving him a night he wouldn't soon forget. It had been especially difficult for her too as thoughts of her incredible night with Nick in Lake Tahoe kept reoccurring in her mind. She couldn't recall ever being much hornier than she was at the moment.

"Babe, you won't be able to see this, but you can certainly hear it," Justin suggested in reference to the porn as he motioned for her to move towards him.

"Does the title suggest what I think it does?" Abbie asked demurely as she dutifully crawled over. She sexily moved to her knees and shimmied around until her back was to him. Justin slipped the dark cloth over her eyes and tied it tightly against her thick wavy hair. He inhaled a deep whiff of her perfumed body. "You'll have to listen and find out, but I suspect it will sound pretty familiar to you!"

"Justin..."

"Sshhh...lay down on your back and put your arms above your head," the aroused coach ordered. His wife did as she was instructed. Justin admired the swell of her fantastic tits through the skimpy cut of the sexy lingerie.

At that moment the loud voice of a large black bull boomed from the porn flick, "This is what we exchange around here slut!" Justin glanced towards the TV as the huge black man partially dressed in a security guard's uniform pulled his massive cock from the mouth of an early 30's blonde dressed in a tight business suit. A long sticky rope of precum mixed with saliva stretched from her lips to his cockhead. "You might have got to ring that gold bell at the stock exchange earlier, but now you gonna suck on an oversized black bell for a while bitch! Uh-huh, just like that, get it all wet and shit!"

Justin leaned forward and connected Abbie's wrists together above her head. "Remember this is my night Ab, anything I say goes! I'm not going to connect your wrists to the headboard at this point because you'll need them."

Abbie gasped with nervous excitement before nodding her head quickly.

At just that moment Justin caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see Nick Thomas move quietly into his bedroom dressed in a tight black sweat suit.

Justin then watched as his diving protégé studied Abbie's scantily clad and bound body before nodding his approval. He checked out the video and gave Justin a subtle thumbs up, well aware that his former coaches both got off on interracial porn.

123456...8