The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about some mood juice then, god knows I could use one after that!" Justin offered.

"Okay, everyone does a shot before we drink anything else," Nick ordered more than suggested. Abbie feigned her displeasure, before a cute smile formed on her face. They each reached for one.

Just then a female voice chimed from near the doorway, "Do you have another one of those?"

All three heads turned to see a young perky blonde dressed only in boyshort style panties and a half-cut dark green and gold tank top with a large Sacramento State Hornet on the chest. A large set of round breasts spilled out the bottom of the tiny top.

Abbie screamed as she moved quickly behind Nick's hulking torso to hide her nakedness, "Who the fuck are you? What are doing in our house?"

Justin recognized the short-cropped blonde immediately, but even he was suddenly uncomfortable with his own state of undress.

"Guys chill, I invited a friend to join us!" Nick's deep voice sounded. "This is my friend Courtney. Justin I'm sure you remember her!"

"What???" Abbie screamed again. "Make her leave!"

"Nah, she's cool! I invited her to keep coach company tonight." He turned his head towards Abbie behind him, "We're gonna be busy, I thought he could use a little chill time."

This time both Abbie and Justin shouted, "What???"

"It's not a big deal, they can have a little fun in the other room, while we do our thing."

Suddenly both dive coaches remembered the conversation Abbie had with Brie earlier in the week and the mention of "fillies" from The Bullpen. Blood began to flow to Justin's cock as he snuck a peek and checked out Courtney's rockin' young body.

Abbie was still freaking out, "What did you mean when you said Justin should remember her?"

Nick laughed, "Oh shit nothin'—she waited on us at the brewery earlier this week when we set this up."

Abbie glared angrily at Justin, "You set this up for her to come here tonight?"

"No honey! I didn't know anything about this part! I only set up Nick coming over!"

"That's right baby," Nick spoke in a more calming voice, "he didn't know anything about Court coming over. This was all my idea! He laughed. "And as I kneel here now, I can say it was a good one!"

"Bullshit!" Abbie snapped. "I'm not going to let some young...uh...chick...come waltzing in here and sleep with my husband!"

This time Nick spoke more forcefully, "They ain't gonna sleep together, they're just going to have a little fun while we do our thing!"

Abbie started to object again before Nick turned his head and spoke in hushed tones. Justin couldn't make out what was being said, but based on Abbie's reaction he was making a convincing argument.

Finally after nearly a minute Abbie gave an apprehensive head nod.

"Okay, now that that's settled, give this girl one of those shots!" Nick announced boisterously.

Abbie and Justin stared emotionlessly at one another for several seconds before Nick's voice broke the silence, "C'mon coach, give this girl a COCKtail!" The emphasis on "COCK' wasn't lost on Justin or Abbie.

Justin approached Courtney and held out the tray. "Nice to see you again," he offered as he noticed just how young she looked.

"Nice to see you again too!" She replied with a perky giggle before grabbing one of the whiskey shots and pounding it down quickly.

"Why don't you guys take what else you want and leave the rest of that tray for us while you get better acquainted in the other room!" Nick suggested.

Again there was a long pause before Justin set the tray on his desk. He and Courtney each grabbed a drink and moved slowly towards the door. Before they exited, he heard Abbie's voice behind him, "Justin..." He turned.

"I love you!" She said in a hushed tone.

"I love you too babe..." he replied before slowly heading out the door.

Justin was a bundle of emotions when he and Courtney arrived in the guest bedroom. On one hand, the nervousness of being in a sex fueled environment with someone other than Abbie for the first time in ten years had his heart pounding like a drum. On the other, the excitement over the opportunity to be with a hot young babe like Courtney, with his wife's okay, already had his cock hard as steel.

That development made for an obvious conversation starter.

Courtney bit her lower lip and smiled cutely, "Looks like you have a bit of a problem there..."

Justin looked down at his tented shorts and back at Courtney embarrassingly, "You noticed?"

She giggled again, "It's a little hard to miss."

"Yeah...uh...well...that tank top has me a little...uh...distracted."

She browsed at her double-d's, knowing she looked hot in the half-shirt. "You mean because of the hornet?" Courtney joked, eyelashes blinking sexily.

This time they both laughed.

"No...because of what's popping out of the bottom!" Justin smiled with a panting dog expression on his face.

"Oh if that's the case maybe you'll be less distracted if I do this, Courtney teased before she reached down and lifted the fabric exposing her huge tits. Justin's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He hadn't seen many live breasts besides Abbie's (only at strip clubs) since his marriage, but now he was face to face with a set that gave his wife's a run for their money.

"Whoa, I don't think that's going to do anything to help with my distraction, but I can't say I'm too upset with your sympathy for my situation!"

They both laughed again.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable," Courtney suggested with a naughty smile as she nodded towards the bed, "I have some things I'd like to get off my chest!"

Justin couldn't believe this was happening. Only minutes before, he'd watched his beautiful wife cum all over her black lover's massive cock before Nick coated her body with a prodigious semen shower. Justin had thought at the time that he couldn't imagine anything more arousing, but now only a short time later, a gorgeous 22-year-old offers her spectacular breasts to him while his wife is still in the other room with her black bull. "Am I in a dream?"

"Hang on," Justin said before he reached for his drink and guzzled it down. In spite of how fucked-up he already was, he figured one last dose of liquid courage couldn't hurt. They fell on the bed together and were soon tangled up under the covers. They kissed and petted before Justin took her tits in his hands. He immediately thought to himself that they felt a little bit larger than Abbie's d-cups, but not quite as firm. Nevertheless, they were certainly capable of providing just about any man a lifetime of enjoyment.

Courtney shoved her tongue into Justin's mouth and flicked her stud against his receptive counterpart. Justin had never kissed anyone with a tongue ring, but he immediately understood the allure. He tried to imagine how good it might feel flicking against his balls.

The young blonde's hand slipped down and gripped Justin's raging hard-on. "I see you are still distracted," she giggled into his ear.

"Oh shit, please don't stop doing that..."

Justin dropped his head and took one of Courtney's hard nipples between his lips. After sucking and biting it to her delight, he moved to the other one. As he did so he noticed a small tattoo on her breast. It had the initials "BP" on it with a small female horse head beneath. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what does the tat represent? An old boyfriend or something?"

Courtney smiled, "No it's for a place called The Bullpen."

Suddenly Abbie's conversation with Brie resonated in his mind. He remembered Brie talking about Amber and the other "fillies". The horse head made perfect sense, Nick was an active recruiter and Courtney fit the bill as Brie described—young, hot, and fuckable.

"So I know a little about that place from a conversation Abbie had with her friend Brie."

Courtney smiled widely, "You guys know Brie and her husband Dave?"

"Yeah, she and Abbie have mutual friends."

"That's awesome, I was just with them last week at the Pen. They're great!"

Justin suspected what she meant by with them, but instead of probing directly he asked, "So are you a filly there?"

"Yes, Nick invited me last year and I've been loving it ever since. You know about fillies too?"

"Just what Brie told us. I understand one of our former divers Amber Tisdale is one in New York."

"That's what Nick said, I haven't met her, but I heard she's totally hot. I can't wait to, hopefully soon! Anyway, you and your wife obviously love the cuckold scene, have you guys thought about joining the Pen?"

"Oh I don't know, we just learned about it recently. I'm not sure we are ready for anything like that." Justin answered cautiously.

"You should, you guys will love it! The bulls are amazing and based on what Nick has told me about Abbie, she would be quite popular. It would blow your mind too Justin!"

"There's so much to consider, I'm sure we'll talk more about it soon."

Justin had no idea that conversation would begin the following morning.

With plenty of liquid courage coursing through his veins, Justin asked, "So speaking of blowing, what do you say you show me how that tongue ring feels?" He asked with a nervous laugh while lifting the covers.

Courtney giggled, "I can't really do that, but how about if I use my hand some more," she grinned mischievously as she stretched his briefs over his hard cock and pushed them down past his thighs. She gripped his cock and stroked, "So tell me, how was it seeing your wife and Nick for the first time?"

"Captivating!"

"Yeah? I bet! Nick told me about Tahoe and the time before. It sounded really hot!"

"What did he say?"

"He said your wife loved every second of it, she couldn't get enough! He said it surprised him a little bit because she started off pretty naïve, but before long she turned into a dirty little bird!" Courtney laughed. "Nick has a way of bringing that out in women!"

"Dirty little bird? Like what did he say?"

"Oh I'm sure she told you all this stuff...the handcuffs, IR porn, striptease...it was all her idea."

"Yeah, I heard about those things, I was surprised she got that wild!" Justin answered, comfortable he knew all the details and suddenly thinking this young girl didn't really know what constituted dirty.

"Oh then she must have told you the other stuff too..." Courtney asked before she sucked on one of his nipples while still stroking his cock.

"I think I have a good sense of what went down...Mmm...that feels good!" Justin grunted now moving his own hand from her luscious tit towards her pussy. Before it reached, Courtney grabbed his wrist, "Let's not go there right now, play with my boobs some more."

The move surprised Justin, but he figured she just needed more time to loosen up.

Courtney then hit him with both barrels. "Yeah, Nick said your wife really gets off on his fingers and tongue in her ass! But what surprised him the most was how much she loved returning the favor!"

Justin stopped squeezing Courtney's tits, "Wait...did you say my wife...uh Abbie...licked Nick's ass?"

"Yeah, it even surprised him a little! He said she really got into it!" Courtney divulged before she laughed.

"What's so funny?" Justin asked, surprise still in his voice.

"Oh I don't know. I think it's kind of a black man thing, all the ones I've met really love that rimming shit. I know it's one of Nick's favorite things!" She giggled again.

"I really can't see my wife doing that..."

"Has she never done it for you?"

Justin hesitated, deep in thought, "Not until this past weekend, I thought it was just a special birthday surprise..."

Courtney cleared her voice, "Well then I think you have Nick Thomas to thank for that Justin. Who do you think taught her?"

The hot blonde could see a look of realization form on Justin's face, "...yeah...uh yeah...I guess I do have him to thank for that."

The young blonde had learned that Pen wives rimming of black men was one of the taboos that many cuck husband's struggled to come to grips with. Nevertheless, all bulls insisted on it, regardless if the husband's ever found out or approved.

As Justin's awkward response hung in the air, they both heard a loud slap followed by a pleasurable squeal. Moments later they heard another one. Courtney kept stroking Justin's cock. "Sounds like they're onto round three!"

"Yeah, it does..." Justin answered absently, trying his best to listen for further confirmation.

It came moments later with another slap and a moan. "I think he's doing her doggy, the young blonde surmised, "Nick said it's her favorite position. She loves it when he spanks her ass while he fucks her from behind!"

"I have to go see!" Justin blurted as he hurriedly pulled the covers back.

"Wait, I'll go with you, but don't go running in there and distract them, it'll be hotter If we watch from the doorway."

The unmistakable sounds of animal sex grew louder as they headed down the hallway. Justin's heart beat rapidly as his wife's cries of passion intensified. The door to the master bedroom was partially closed but not so much they didn't have an unobstructed view of the bed when they peered in. The scene that awaited them was something right out of the hottest interracial porn flick Justin could imagine—but in this porno, his wife was one of the stars.

"Feels good don't it slut?" Nick growled as he pounded away.

"Uhn...uhn...fuck me Nick...yeah...your big cock feels so good! Spank me again!"

The muscled black man spanked her tight bubble ass with his right hand as he railed into her doggy style in the middle of the bed. His huge cock pistoned out of her at a breakneck pace as his oversized nuts banged off her toned thighs.

Abbie was on her knees and elbows with her spectacular ass raised to the perfect height for Nick's onslaught. Her sexy tits jiggled with each thrust of his onyx pole. A large handful of her thick dark hair filled Nick's left paw, pulling her head backwards as an unending litany of moans and grunts escaped her pursed lips.

"Uhn...uhn...yeah...oomph...yeah...uhn...fffuck...yes..."

Courtney's small hand slipped down and gripped Justin's cock as he watched, mouth agape. She stroked it lightly and whispered in his ear, "Fuck Justin...your wife is so hot! Nick said she was, but I had no idea she looked like that! No wonder he loves fucking her so much!"

Justin stared back at her and nodded. His mind was ablaze with aroused thoughts of validation for all the times he had imagined his beautiful wife and their muscular diving protégé engaging in the kind of fervent sex they were at this moment—his wife representing the perfect fare-skinned feminine specimen and Nick Thomas the unyielding dark alpha male.

"God they look good together..." Courtney breathed erotically into Justin's ear as she stroked him more urgently.

"Oh yes Nick don't stop!" Abbie cried out.

"Tell me, how is it compared to Coach Justin's dick?"

"Oh god, big..."

"What do you mean? Much bigger?" Nick growled.

"Oh yeah, so much bigger! He could never make me feel like this!"

Justin watched and listened in amazement. His wife's guilty admission only a source for further arousal.

"You gonna cum on this big nigger dick again slut?" Nick questioned lewdly before jamming his middle finger in his mouth.

"Oh god, yes Nick you're gonna make me cum again! I love it...uhn...yeah!"

"Tell me...tell me what your tight married pussy is gonna cream all over!" Nick growled as he slid his slick finger over her asshole.

"Yeah, that feels good! I love everything—especially your big black cock! I'm gonna cum all over your huge nigger dick again!"

Justin watched and listened in disbelief. Had his wife really just used the words, "huge nigger dick?"

"See if this helps slut!" Nick shouted as he shoved his slippery digit in her tight puckered hole.

"OHH GAAAWWWDDD, THAT'S IT! I'm gonna cum Nick...You're making me cum again...so fucking good...yeah...FFFUUUCCCKKK MEEEE!" Abbie's entire body went stiff before an explosion of sex fluid erupted between her legs.

At the same time Justin's load dumped from his rigid cock onto the hardwood floor in the hallway.

They watched as Abbie collapsed onto the bed face first. After a momentary pause, Justin and Courtney shared a bout of hushed laughter. They quietly made their way back to the spare bedroom. In spite of the excitement, after all the booze Justin had consumed over the past several hours and now having busted a second nut, he basically passed out the minute his head hit the pillow.

*****

He awoke several hours later with a pounding head and desert-dry mouth. He glanced over at the clock—it read 3:17 a.m. He instinctively reached across, but he found no one in the bed next to him. It took him a moment to recall that the young blonde hottie from the brewery had been lying next to him when he undoubtedly passed out. The groggy dive coach reasoned that she must have headed home, certain that he was done for the night. As he lay there, Justin tried to clear his head of the proverbial cobwebs caused by a long night of partying and sex play.

His thoughts turned to Abbie and the final sexual crescendo he'd witnessed between her and Nick. He wondered if Nick had left following that climax, likely taking Courtney with him when he did. As he started to get out of bed, he caught a whiff of something foreign to he and Abbie's home. "That smells like marijuana..."

It was a warm night in Sacramento, Justin automatically assumed the skunky smell had wafted through the windows from the neighbor's backyard.

But as he exited the guest room and with every step he took, the unmistakable scent grew stronger and stronger. He began to wonder what in the hell was going on. When he came around the corner, he could see a dim glow illuminating from the still partially open door of his room, hazy smoke filled the air...then he heard the sounds.

"Fuck yeah, that shit is still tight, but it's finally opening up!" The deep voice confirmed Nick Thomas had not yet departed.

"I think that weed loosened her up...yeah baby right there...uhn...yeah...lick it!" Justin now realized that Courtney likely hadn't left either. He was pretty certain the female voice he'd just heard was hers. In spite of his aching head, his heart beat fast in his chest. He was excited at the possibilities, but completely unprepared for what he would see when he finally peered into his room.

When he did, his beautiful wife was still on her knees and elbows on the bed. She was also still completely naked and her fantastic tits bounded forward and back as their black protégé pounded her from behind.

However, unlike Justin's previous viewing, two things were dramatically different now. The first—while Nick Thomas was still pummeling roughly into Abbie from behind, this time his glistening black cock was pounding away in his wife's formerly virgin ass. The second—instead of Abbie's face being buried in the bed sheets, it was buried between the legs of the hot 22-year-old brewery server who only a few hours previously had shared a bed with him.

"Pound her ass Nicky, she's finally getting used to it, aren't you baby?" Courtney gushed with gritted teeth, legs spread wide, and fingers imbedded in Abbie's thick hair.

"So big..." Abbie grunted. "It still hurts...but a little bit better. So much cock...god...it's so deep...agh...agh"

"Give her another hit of that Sour Diesel—that shit is finally loosening up her tight hole!" Nick growled.

"Now? Her tongue just found my clit...uhn...yeah...lick it baby!"

"Yes now!" He ordered.

Justin watched as Courtney reached across to his nightstand and pulled a half-smoked joint and a lighter from one of him and Abbie's kitchen bowls. She sparked the blunt until it glowed cherry red. She held her breath for several seconds before puffing a cloud of smoke into their bedroom.

1...345678