The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of all the other visual images overwhelming Justin's senses at the moment, watching the weed cloud billow into his bedroom made him cringe.

But he immediately forgot all about what he'd just seen when his beautiful wife lifted her mouth from the hot 22-year-old's pussy and took a hit from a marijuana joint that Courtney held to her lips. The young girl giggled, "That's it baby, when you're ready, blow it on my kitty!"

"Give me another hit of that fine shit too!" Nick grunted, all the while keeping up his unrelenting pounding of Abbie's obscenely stretched rectum. "Damn this shit feels good, I've wanted in this ass for as long as I can remember!"

Courtney handed him the spliff and just as he inhaled deeply, Abbie released her intake against Courtney's pussy and followed it with a playful, "Meow..."

Courtney and Abbie busted up in an obviously baked response. The laughing made Nick lose his concentration and his hit came seeping from his lips before he totally lost it and joined the two of them in a fit of stoned hilarity.

Once they finally stopped, Nick directed, "Coach climb up on top her face with your head between her legs."

Justin watched as Nick expertly guided the girls into a sixty-nine as he positioned himself behind Abbie's hot ass again. The dive coach could see large red marks on his wife's curvy bubble cheeks where he'd seen Nick spank her earlier. Large amounts of lubricant mixed with Nick's pre-cum oozed from her gaped asshole.

Justin contemplated entering the room, but something about the voyeuristic component turned him on. The stealth behavior had never been part of his fantasies, but this was all new territory. How could he possibly know how he would react to seeing his beautiful wife getting fucked in the ass by a huge black cock while she ate pussy for the first time? He reached down and started rubbing his dick again.

"How's that pussy taste coach?" Nick barked as he rubbed the head of his fat cock up and down Abbie's crack from her asshole to her dripping pussy.

"MMMmmm" she answered without lifting her head.

Justin was thankful that Nick had positioned them on the bed such that he could see all the action from the side. He jacked himself off more urgently now as he watched Abbie's tongue flick across Courtney's clit. She didn't look like a first timer.

"Uh huh, eat my pussy baby!" Courtney encouraged. "Damn, this married bitch is a natural Nick...uhn...fuck yeah!"

"Oh is that right Court, well after you taste her ass, why don't you show her what that tongue stud of yours can do!" Nick challenged as he brought his fat head to the beer server's lips and pushed it inside. "Suck her married ass from my cock slut!"

Abbie's own thoughts were a blurred mess. Never in her wildest dreams had she expected Justin to invite Nick to the house after what had happened the previous weekend. She had no idea that he'd learned about her sex with Nick and that he'd used that knowledge to set up tonight's rendezvous with him.

Her recollection then focused on when Justin had watched and even participated when she'd deep throated Nick and then watched nearby when he fucked her to multiple squirting cums. Yet in spite of her wild sex with Nick, she was apprehensive when Justin went to the other room with Courtney. But her concerns were eventually allayed when Nick convinced her that the two of them wouldn't be doing anything more than touching and kissing. Meanwhile he and his delicious cock had reignited her to the point of begging. Nick proceeded to give her the doggy pounding she had pleaded for. She was guiltily thankful that Justin hadn't been there to witness her sluttish actions (at least that she was aware).

Now as she knelt on her hands and knees straddling Courtney's beautiful body, countless thoughts coursed through her. "What's Justin going to think when he learns I had lesbian and anal sex for the first time? How am I going to tell him that after I finally got used to Nick's size, I really started loving the way it felt with his big cock in my butt? And that once the initial apprehension went away with Courtney, I got so excited at how it felt to do oral on her?"

Just as Abbie processed those thoughts, she felt Nick's fat cock push against her asshole and Courtney's tongue ring diddle her clit again. She moaned out loud then excitedly dropped her head between the young blonde's legs.

Justin stroked his cock frantically as the unfathomable scene played out on his marital bed.

Nick picked up where he'd left off and started fucking Abbie hard in the ass. It wasn't long before rapturous sounds of pleasure cascaded from her throat as the two youngsters performed their special talents on her.

"Yeah, how's that shit feel now coach? How you like her ring on your clit?"

"MMMmmm...sooo good...it feels so good! Her tongue is amazing!"

"How bout' your ass? You all done cryin' and shit?" Nick challenged as his glistening cock pistoned in and out of his former coach's ass.

"Jeez...it still hurts, but not like before. I'm...I'm...starting to...uh...like it...uhn...uhn..."

A proud smile came to Nick's face. "Another white convert..." With that, he pulled his fat dick from her stretched hole. It remained fully dilated as he rubbed his thumb over the circular opening. Abbie grunted her approval.

Justin couldn't believe he was actually witnessing Abbie having anal sex. Never in his wildest fantasies had he expected this. Over the course of their marriage she had always shut him down at even the slightest mention of it. And now here she was getting it hard from a black cock that most women would struggle to take in their appropriate anatomy.

Justin then watched with wide eyes as Nick let a long saliva stream spill from his lips and land inside Abbie's dilated hole. And then as if to distribute it properly, he gripped his big cock, slapped her sphincter several times, and shoved it back inside to finish the job.

Abbie squealed in pleasure and pain.

It didn't take long before she began feeling an orgasm building from an unfamiliar place deep in her body. The foreign pleasurable sensations being delivered by her two young sex partners racked her overwhelmed body to the point she could no longer concentrate on her efforts. Her head tilted backwards, Courtney's pussy juice spilling down her chin as constant whimpers seeped from her lips.

"You two...so good...you make me feel sooo good! Plllllleeeeease don't stop! Oh yeah, lick me Courtneeeyyyy! YESSSS LIKE THAT! Oh god...you guys are going to make me go again!"

"You want my seed in your ass slut!"

"God YES Nick, cum in me—I want to feel it shoot inside! You need to do it fast...I'm almost there!"

Justin watched, completely enthralled as Nick pumped into her more aggressively, wet sounds filled the room.

Nick gripped his wife's sexy hips and held her rigid as his entire body flexed. The young black man roared as he exploded inside his former coach's virgin ass.

Abbie could feel the sensation as countless ropes of Nick's hot cum painted her rectal cavity and pushed her over the edge. She shrieked as her ejaculation splattered messily all over Courtney's pretty face. The coed did her best to lap up, but she got nearly asphyxiated from the messy outburst.

And then the poor girl experienced a second wave when Nick pulled his viper from Abbie's ass and a viscous creampie oozed down the married coach's slippery pussy lips and squashed thickly on the young girl's face.

After a long moment of incredulity Courtney joked, "Damn, somebody throw me a frickin' life preserver down here!"

Nick erupted in laughter immediately, moments later after catching her breath, Abbie did too.

Meanwhile, Justin stared down at his newest mess on the hardware floor. His hand was coated too. Again he contemplated heading into his room to join them, but something pulled him in the other direction. He wandered out to the kitchen, cleaned himself up, poured a big glass of ice water and stumbled back to the guest room.

*****

The following morning Justin woke with a pounding head. He looked to his side and wasn't surprised when the bed was empty next to him. He crawled from the bed, took a long piss and made his way out to the main room. The house was quiet.

Justin refilled his water cup and downed several Tylenol before returning to the living room. He stole a glance out the sheared draperies and observed Nick's Mustang parked in the driveway—he wasn't surprised. Justin wondered what his neighbors would think seeing a foreign car in the driveway, especially if any of them had seen a black man enter the previous night.

No other cars were visible, making Justin question whether Courtney was still around. "Shit, for all I know, she might have Ubered over here." After what he'd witnessed in the middle of the night, he suspected all three of them were probably still tangled up in his bed.

The dive coach crashed down on the couch and turned on the tube. It was opening day of the NFL season, perfect for vegging on the couch all day if necessary. Justin wasn't the least bit sure what else this day might bring.

Justin's thoughts turned to the events of the previous night. He had looked forward to that experience for such a long time—finally seeing Nick and Abbie together had turned out to be everything he hoped...and more. Later seeing his conservative wife in an anal threesome was unthinkable, but his arousal at the experience was nothing short of exhilarating. "Oh my god, she was actually eating pussy while he fucked her in the ass with that...that fucking tree branch!" Justin rubbed his cock through his shorts as he contemplated where in the world this craziness would take them moving forward.

Just then he heard a door handle turn and the sound of squeaky hinges. Oddly enough with all the other much more important things on his mind, Justin reminded himself that he needed to oil the hinges on their master bedroom door.

Moments later Abbie came around the corner barefoot and dressed in one of his tee-shirts. The oversized top covered her shapely hips but not much else. Her tanned thighs looked incredibly sexy peaking from underneath and her big braless tits jiggled enticingly as she moved. Her hair was a tangled mess. But despite her obvious exhaustion, Justin still observed an unmistakable radiance emanating from his gorgeous wife.

Nick Thomas walked not far behind, dressed in only his sweat pants. His muscle shirt was draped over his arm, exposing his tatted torso. Justin waited to see if Courtney appeared. When she didn't he asked, "Anyone else coming out of there?"

"Nah she bailed early this morning," Nick answered casually.

Justin and Abbie made immediate eye contact. Her bloodshot eyes looked hazy and languid. A small knowing smile formed on her lips. "Honey, before I forget, there's something sticky on the floor outside our room, we need to remember to clean it up today."

Justin returned her gaze, his own guilty smile forming, "Oh, is that right? Maybe I spilled some of the drinks last night..."

"Yeah maybe that was it..." Abbie answered, fighting back a giggle but grinning nonetheless.

She came over and sat next to him on the couch. She gave him a wet kiss on the lips. Nick parked himself in the Lazy-boy facing them as Justin muted the sound on the TV.

"How are you doing today?" Abbie asked cautiously.

"I'm a little rough around the edges, but not too bad considering how much I drank." Justin answered with a sheepish grin before he asked "Long night?"

Abbie looked over at Nick and then back at him, "Yeah, I think you could say that."

"Well, obviously that was something else last night. I think it's safe to say this relationship has moved to another dimension. We all know we could sit here all morning beating around the bush, so I'll just get it out on the table, where do we go from here?"

There was a long pause before Nick answered, "Well coach, as I was just saying to Ab...uh your wife, in the bedroom, this has been an incredible experience...even beyond what I could imagine. Getting that scholarship from you guys and then learning all I did from y'all the past couple of years—I can't thank either of you enough."

They both nodded back proudly.

Nick continued, "And on top of that, what has gone on between us these past three months has been a hell of a lot of fun. But I have to say, we can't do this anymore unless...unless you guys are interested in making a more active commitment."

Abbie and Justin both immediately thought back to Abbie's conversation with Brie when Nick had given her an ultimatum...an ultimatum that if she wanted to continue fucking him, she and Dave would have to join The Bullpen.

"Active commitment?" Justin asked, likely already knowing the answer but asking anyway.

"I think you guys know that I belong to a group called The Bullpen. As part of my participation in that organization, I am discouraged from engaging in sexual relationships with committed couples unless those folks agree to join."

"But..." Justin started to ask before Nick cut him off.

"I obviously trust you guys. We've known each other for a long time now, but it's just policy. The Pen gives each of us protection in case anything gets crazy. I obviously can't imagine that happening with you guys, but sometimes people change."

Justin and Abbie looked at one another. Justin was hearing these details for the first time, Nick had already told Abbie all this in bed.

Nick continued, "If you guys choose to decline, I will completely understand and will do my job at the university and as your assistant coach without any lingering feelings. It will all just be an awesome memory that the three of us will share without anyone else, except Courtney, knowing about it."

Neither Justin or Abbie could believe how Nick could discuss this so matter-of-factly without even a hint of emotion as to what had transpired over the past three years or in their bedroom only hours before.

Nick spoke again, "Obviously you don't have to make any decisions without giving it a lot more thought. You know how to get a hold of me if you have questions about The Pen. I encourage you to reach out to your friends Brie and Dave, I think they would tell you it's one of the best things they've ever done. And knowing the two of you the way I do, I think it would be for you too!" He finished while staring at Abbie.

With that he stood up and walked towards the door. The Dawson's followed. Their former protégé shook Justin's hand before giving Abbie a lingering kiss on the lips. He walked out of the house and was soon driving away.

Justin and Abbie made their way back to the couch in stunned silence before he spoke, "Well I guess we have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah, let me get some water first." Abbie answered before making her way to the kitchen.

When she returned, she sat down next to him on the sofa. They stared at each other for several seconds before Justin leaned in and gave her a kiss. "I love you Abbie!" As they connected, Justin's thoughts wandered to Abbie's succulent lips and all they had come in contact with in the past 12 hours: Nick's cock, his semen, Courtney's pussy, cannabis, and who knows what else...

"I love you too Justin," his beautiful wife volunteered, a touch of relief in her voice.

"Let's not talk about Nick's offer yet, I'd like to discuss how we got to this point—what do you think?"

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

"First I would like to say, that I am sorry that I didn't tell you sooner that I had arrived in Tahoe early..."

"No Justin, that wouldn't have mattered if I had just told you right away when I saw you..."

"On second thought babe," Justin interrupted, "let's not rehash Tahoe or how we got to last night's situation. We can talk about those things later. What I want, and assume you do too, is to discuss last night and what we want to do moving forward."

Abbie nodded her head cautiously.

"I will start off by saying that I did set things up with Nick, but I want to make it very clear I did not know anything about Courtney. That was all on Nick!"

"Yes, he assured me of that..."

"It's important to me that you knew that, we can talk about her later."

Abbie nodded again.

"Okay, now that that's out of the way, I want you to know that last night represented everything I've fantasized about for a long time. Being in the room with you and Nick, seeing and hearing him pleasure you, watching you climax together was...I can't describe it as anything other than...incredible!"

"Are you sure? I didn't know how you would feel actually witnessing us...you know...together?"

"I had to keep reminding myself, this was the same guy that we had trained in the pool for the past few years, the guy with the huge bulge in his Speedo and now there he was taking control of your gorgeous body. I was so turned on watching him do all those things to you."

"It didn't make you uncomfortable?"

"Slightly at times, but absolutely not for the most part. It was exhilarating honey. I was so aroused witnessing your reactions, but now what I really want, is to hear in your words how it made you feel!"

"Jeez Justin, are you sure? You obviously heard some of it already..."

The dive coach nodded assuredly, "Absolutely babe!"

"God, he just does...does something to me. I never thought about wanting it like that, but after you...I mean we...started talking about it and then watching more of those...um...movies, I guess I started wondering what it would be like."

"You mean about having sex with a guy with a really big dick?"

"...yes, I guess."

"Well he certainly has that. Do you think it turns you on more that he is black?"

"No...I mean...maybe. Well, I guess..."

"It does doesn't it Abbie!"

She stared into his eyes, "Yes, I love how it makes me feel and I guess the taboo aspect adds to my feelings...when he stretches me with that...uh thing...and when it touches me in places I've never known...it just feels sooo good Justin. It's hard to put into words..."

"But it's more than that, isn't it Ab? You seem to get off on how he talks to you and all the things he does. I can tell you love it when he talks like that to you. Like dirty...and when he calls you his...uh...slut...and when he spanks you and stuff."

"Oh god Justin, it's hard to talk to you about this...but...it just makes me feel so different than when I'm with you. When you and I make love, all the feelings of intimacy and love bring me satisfaction in ways that I could never achieve with anyone else..."

"But with him...?"

"When I'm with him, I desire something different. It feels almost animalistic. I guess you could say I like being submissive and when he takes control, my body just reacts in ways I never imagined."

"It's not just your body Ab, obviously your mind does too! Like I said, you obviously love it when he talks to you like that and directs you to do things you've never done before!"

"God, as we sit here now, I feel guilty about it honey. But when it's happening...when I'm in the moment...I get so excited and I can't say no...I don't even want to!"

Justin peered down at his tenting shorts. Abbie followed his gaze and noticed it too.

"I guess you like hearing about it..." she smiled mischievously before reaching down and gripping his cock.

"Almost as much as I liked watching it...go slow." He urged as he adjusted his sitting position. "So speaking of your actions, you did some things last night I assume you hadn't before?"

Abbie's eyes dropped in acknowledgement, "...um...yeah. Like I said, when I'm in the moment, I can't...uh...can't say 'no'."

1...345678