The Spell You Don't Cast

Story Info
From the pan to the fire.
3.2k words
4.35
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

I think you will like this one because it has a twist you don't see coming, well at least Tabitha didn't.

I have submitted two stories into the contest so please read and vote on the stories. It takes a bit of guts to enter so be sure to tell your favorite author how much you appreciate their work by giving them a positive vote. We all appreciate your input.

Everyone in the story is above the age of eighteen.

For my muse.

*

Hey it's me Tabitha, if you have not read any previous stories about me, you need to know that I'm a witch. Now don't go thinking I worship the devil, I would have to believe in God first. Also please don't lump me into the stereotype that movies and television have depicted. In all reality I am just like everyone else. An average girl trying to get by in life.

I have my ups and downs but we witches have rules we adhere to. This story is about learning why the rules were made. I told you all in an earlier story that my great grandmother was a witch, she was a good person hence good things happened to her. I was fascinated with the things she could do. So it was no surprise that I followed in her footsteps.

I dove head first into learning everything I could about my craft. With history making us out to be the bad guys, it wasn't an easy decision to enter the world of Wicca. I got some flack along the way but Wicca teaches its followers to do whatever you want as long as you do not harm anyone in the process. So I never gave that another thought. Also we believe that things come back threefold, in other words bad things would come back three times worse.

I've read a lot of books and like Christianity, Wicca has many branches. It is a cross between Druid and Pagan teachings. However some have changed content to suit their purposes. They all teach that rule about causing harm. Another basic rule is that we shouldn't use magick for our own gain. Another is not to use magick for casting love spells. They always backfire. I found that last rule true by learning the hard way.

When I was of age to do my year and a day, which is how long it takes to become a member of a coven. I started keeping journals which are called our Book of Shadows. You write the spells and incantations you've learned into them. We are told not to work/cast spells during that initial year and a day. Me being the poster child of impatience, I found these rules stupid. Thinking I knew more than history, I disobeyed and cast a love spell.

You see there's a girl I kind of liked, oh by the way I'm also a lesbian. Anyway she was beautiful. I would always get nervous and anxious around her. Or I was clumsy or dressed in unbecoming clothes. Embarrassing myself in front of her constantly, I was convinced she thought I was a spaz. Murphy's law often works and I wish it wouldn't.

So obviously I was crushing pretty hard for this girl. I decided after months of embarrassing moments, that I would cast a spell to have her feel the same way I did. This should never be done. I knew that but for the life of me couldn't explain why it was a bad thing to do. I did some research and then I wrote the perfect spell.

You'll forgive me for not sharing it with you I hope. I would feel terrible if you went through what I just did. Here let me tell you all about it...

After writing the spell which proved harder than I first thought. Getting the octaves right after singing the Enochian key was very hard to do. You had to do it correctly, so I practiced parts of it outside of the ritual. It also required a DNA sample and something that belonged to the person. Oh and it had to be done on a sabbat, preferably one with a full moon or close to full.

After acquiring all the ingredients. I stole some hair from her brush when I visited. I grabbed a pair of her panties on the same occasion. My stomach would do cartwheels every time I visited her. You would think you'd get used to it eventually, maybe it was because I wanted to impress. I believe we all put on airs when we want attention.

I just had to wait till that night's full moon which just happened to land on a sabbat. Then she would feel like I did, I'd finally have her. I made something to eat and quadruple checked making sure I had everything set up properly. The witching hour was upon me so I began.

An hour later with incense still thick in the air, I cleaned my mess and went to bed hopeful. My phone woke me from a pretty good dream. It was Abigail! Holy shit she never called me. I wondered what she wanted while the phone kept ringing. Hating to admit I was afraid of what it was all about. Voicemail ended up answering her call, while I thought of what I might say to any and all possible conversations. I returned the call six minutes later.

"Hi Abi, sorry I missed your call, I was in the shower." I said a bit ecstatically.

"No. It's cool. I just wanted to know if you felt like hanging out tonight?" Her tone was low and sexy sounding.

"That would be great, is seven ok?" I said as I wondered how well my spell worked.

"Sure that's great, I'll see you then." She plainly said returning the phone to its cradle.

"Ok." I managed to say before hearing the dial tone. Crap I did a big leap in the air celebrating my success.

Don't count eggs until they hatch is really good advice.

I went to find the perfect thing to wear. I got ready and dressed, I decided on classy mildly slutty clothes. A cute skirt falling just above my knees. Black see thru lingerie, with stay up stockings. A crisp black top that exposed plenty of cleavage. I shaved my kitty in the shower with the hope that I would end up sleeping with her tonight. Applied some makeup to highlight my features and a necklace. All and all, trampy but pretty; adding the three inch pumps to finish off the look.

I rang her bell at seven and after a few moments Abigail answered the door.

"Hi Abi! I'm here ready to have a girls night." I awkwardly said as I blushed.

"Oh...hi, I'm.. um..sorry I'm not Abigail, my name is Melissa. Obviously my sister didn't mention me coming along tonight. She's a shit!" She said sticking out her hand.

"Oh I...I'm sorry! I didn't know she had a twin sister. This is the first time we have been able to hang out, in fact. We met where I work." I provided too much information as usual.

I shook her hand and stared at Melissa looking for some imperfection that would tell me the difference between them. I didn't find one. After letting me in she showed me the way to the kitchen. She handed me a glass and filled it with red wine.

"My sister is upstairs still preening. I'm sure she will be done soon." She said, raising her glass.

I copied her, then took a swallow of the Cabernet in the glass. We chatted about normal things like work, family and friends. She was dressed much like I was, damn she looked hot. She chose to sit close to me, almost invading my space several times during our conversation. Her brief, friendly, flirty touches we're getting me hot. Abigail finally made an entrance and inquired if we were ready.

We all headed to Abigail's truck. I ended up between Abigail and her twin. Heading down the road a bit feeling every bump, a hand landed on my right leg. I did my best to ignore it as I smiled at Melissa. Music filled the cab and bodies moved with its beat. Then a hand landing on my left leg gave me an epiphany. I had somehow cast the spell on them both!

I panicked and started retracing my steps wondering what I did wrong. As each sister fondled the inside of my thigh's. I found out later that both girls had used the brush that I took the hairs from. Abigail told me that they often shared clothes. Oh I fucked up big time!

The girls were making me hot and I had a hard time focusing. We made our way through traffic to the club. It was busy tonight. A short line later found the three of us inside. Abigail went to find a restroom as Melissa and I got a table.

"I'll grab us all drinks, hold our table." She shouted over the music. I nodded and smiled at her. The next thing I knew her lips pressed against mine. Then she was off to the bar. I sat and pondered my dilemma. I also thought about that kiss, with her soft lips pressed against mine. She must have had cherry lip gloss on because that was the flavor now on my lips . I was in trouble if the spell worked on both of them.

Abigail found our table while Melissa battled for drinks at the bar.

"This place is jumping tonight and everyone looks great." She said getting into the booth. Sitting close enough to lay her hand on my thigh. She was slowly moving it up.

I looked at her and said, "Abi, we need to talk. I think I did something terrible." Talking over the music was a challenge, I felt like I was yelling at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Tabitha, relax and have some fun." She shouted back. Her hand met my moistening panties, just as Melissa arrived with our cocktails.

Oh god here we go I thought to myself. As the drinks were passed, Melissa got in the booth on the other side closing the gap between us. There I was, sandwiched between the twins, each had a hand under my skirt. The loud music made it too hard to stop them. So I announced I was going to dance. I gave a little push to Melissa to get her to move. Sliding out of the booth I walked to the dance floor. I watched the dancers for a moment then I took a spot and joined them. I wasn't out there for more than a minute before I felt someone grinding on my ass. I turned to see Abigail behind me, she was turned around and rubbing her butt on mine. Another ass was rubbing in front of me, of course Melissa was slightly bent and shaking her ass onto my crotch. I closed my eyes and let the music take me. Three songs later with lots of dirty dancing mixed in I got thirsty. I didn't say anything and just went back to the booth. I sat and quenched my thirst.

What was I going to do? I tried to think of a way out of this mess. I watched the girls on the dance floor. They were dancing together rather provocatively, in fact other dancers cleared some room for them. We all watched the pornagrahic dance that the girls did. I watched their movements, their hands on the other's body as their bodies mashed together. The display was naughty, it turned me on watching them practically have sex on the dance floor. Eventually they broke things up and returned to the table.

Four drinks later dealing with roaming hands or dirty dancing I could not get away from the pair. It's like they moved in unison sharing the same brain where one went the other followed. What one did the other did too. It was overwhelming being sexually assaulted everywhere I went. My wet panties betrayed me, my body enjoyed the attention. Suddenly I had an idea!

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said, and made a beeline to it.

Finally alone in the bathroom stall where I could think without music blaring. Ideas on how I was going to get out of this mess eluded me. Having almost five strong drinks didn't help me think. I thought it best just to go home. I finished up in the bathroom and headed to the table. As I approached the table I saw the twins kissing one another. I shook my head thinking I was seeing things. Opening my eyes told me I was not imagining it. They were groping each other and had their tongue's in each other's mouths. Others nearby watched the display too.

"Hey I'm calling it a night, I'm tired and want to go home." I yelled. They protested and tried to talk me into staying. After refusing several times I called a cab.

I tried to shake off my inebriation on the ride home. As ideas kept escaping me, I needed a way out of this. Getting home I drew a hot bath, I had a huge tub that had jets. It was a great way to ease a tired body. I started the jets and got in, letting the water work miracles. I closed my eyes and let my head spin.

I lost track of everything as the water level rose up to my nose. This woke me from my relaxed state. Opening my eyes I was shocked to see the twins settle into the tub with me. Their naked bodies looked like they were sculpted out of marble, not a single flaw. Then I discovered I didn't know who was who. Earlier they were dressed differently leaving me an easy way to tell. Now it was impossible.

"Girls, what are you doing and how did you get in here?" I said, hiding my nudity with my arms.

"The door was unlocked, and as for what we are doing, it should be obvious." Said one of them.

The candles providing the only light in the dark room, showed the two drunk ladies getting closer. Then four hands began exploring my curves. Fueled by lust and driven by booze the assault continued. Even with my insistent protesting, they explored my naked body. It contradicted what my mouth was saying, I was on fire.

Imagining that I was fucking an octopus, there were just too many arms to stop the onslaught. So I did nothing and let them do as they wished.

If two hands could bring satisfaction then four brought you to ecstasy. Funny their hands were in sync feeling my breasts and playing with my hot sex. My first orgasm hit with little warning causing me to moan aloud.

"I think she's ready." One of them said, getting out of the tub. She pulled me out too. We dried each other off. I attempted protesting but failed when a pair of lips silenced me. The girls dragged me to my room, and threw me onto the bed. My head was spinning.

A hot sister on either side of my body as their hands went to work. One would kiss me, followed by the other. Each of them had fingers inside my very wet pussy. Driving my arousal higher and higher. To see the twins kiss each other was so hot.

I began touching them back, a hand on each one. I explored their identical curves until I got to their shaved pussies. I started fingering the sisters, my hands touching the naughty girls while they touched me and each other. I played with the twins until I couldn't take anymore.

Hands and lips were getting to know my flesh. I struggled and made verbal protests with my words falling on deaf ears. They managed to secure my arms down, with something I couldn't see. Now four hands were free to explore and they did.

It made me hot and even though I was saying no, my body screamed yes. Two hands made their way to my wet crotch. Two fingers of one hand entered my vagina while the other hand played with my excited clit. One of my nipples was inside of each twin's mouth. As their hands were about to coax an orgasm out of me.

My head spun with the things these girls were doing. Taking me to heights I never thought existed. I gave in to my desires, the three of us enjoyed one another until about four in the morning.

When I was able to pull my ass out of bed, it was noon. I showered while the twins continued to sleep. After my shower I scoured the internet and what books I had for an answer. Don't get me wrong, having two girls is very exciting! The hard thing is the attention they individually require, it takes a toll. Finally I stumbled upon something that just may do the trick. The spell was very complicated and unfortunately it would cost me Abigail's affection completely.

I dressed and dashed out to obtain what I would need. I'd rather lose Abigail than have to share affection I didn't have with her sister. I was able to catch my regular occult shop before they closed for the day. The gal behind the register was very intuitive to what I was going to do.

"Got yourself into a pickle, didn't you? That's why we don't cast such spells. They are dangerous and usually backfire. I know the spell you are about to cast. I had to use it once myself a long time ago. If you want some help I would be happy to assist you. However you must promise me you won't ever cast a love spell again." She said firmly.

"Thank you I could use the help. I promise but can you tell me how you knew?" I had to know.

"As you grow in the craft you will come to know things before others. For example I've seen the day of my death and everything until that day arrives. That's why you must be careful in what you ask for. How you ask for it and be damn sure you can handle the results of it. This isn't the Wizard of Oz, you can't just click your heels and go home." She smiled at the analogy.

I mirrored her smile because I loved the movie! She locked up the shop and we headed to her casting room. Two hours later I was thanking her profusely, telling her if I could return the favor, to just ask. I ended up working on Sunday's for two months for her. We became great friends, but that's another story.

When I returned home my place was empty. The mess was there and it reeked of sex but the girls were gone. I ran into Abigail a few days later and she walked by as if she never knew me. That was the spell we cast. I knew what I was giving up, it was the price I would pay. I learned a valuable lesson: forced love is really not love at all.

Blessed be... everyone!

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers