All Comments on 'The Spell You Don't Cast'

by Cirkle7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
...shall be the whole of the law

A great little story with a great little moral. "Do what thou wilt..." until it comes back to bite you on the arse! To anyone thinking about messing with the occult, read this tale and be advised---it's not all as funny as this. Imagined what could have happened if Abigail and Melissa had been using their hairbrush on their bad-tempered German Shepherd. Thanks for the entertainment, Cirkle. This is the first tale of yours I've read but I'll certainly have a look at the others now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the twist! Wasn’t expecting that.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah...do no harm...the first mistake was plotting to take away Abigail's free will. You're casting a love spell to force a certain outcome involving another individual. You broke the rule.

Cirkle7Cirkle7over 2 years agoAuthor

Love the feedback thanks so much glad your enjoying the story’s I promise more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCirkle7@Cirkle7
Greetings Readers! I wanted to thank my readers. You are the reason I’m here! I definitely enjoy several authors on Lit myself. I appreciate all feedback if I don’t make mistakes, I’ll never learn! I really enjoy writing filthy smut! I’m glad there are others with warped min...