The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Christiana. "Why are they so heavy?" she asked.

"They're full of sperm of course," Christiana replied. "And in order to accommodate such a large amount of sperm, his testicles have had to undergo an increase in size due to the effect of the drug."

"I see," Eloise replied, pinching his scrotum hard.

"That hurt!" he exclaimed.

"You bit me!" she said, holding up her hand to his face where his bite marks could still be seen. "If it wasn't for the fact that they need a sperm sample I'd cut your balls off!"

"That's still an option, Eloise!" Ivy laughed.

Jill continued to masturbate for a few more minutes and then Stacey took over. She was followed by Belle, Ivy, and Eloise. Every few minutes the women would switch places so that they continuously kept Dickey on edge. The audience laughed and cheered as each woman jerked him off in a perpetual round-robin.

"We want to see some cum!" someone shouted from the audience.

"So do we!" Belle laughed.

Dickey could feel the pressure in his balls increasing dramatically as the five women jerked him one after the other. After a full ten minutes of teasing and jerking he was once more ready to surrender his cream to them.

"I don't think I can last much longer!" he cried, just as Eloise had finished with him.

"Annie! Ginny!" Dr. LeClair exclaimed. "Get that beaker in position! Now!"

The two nurses knelt down on either side of Dickey and help up the beaker so that his cock head was pointing directly into it. Christiana and Sheila now took over his masturbation, making sure to bend his towering shaft down as far as possible so that the sperm would end up the glass tube.

"Jesus Christ!" Dickey cried. "That hurts!"

"Sorry, doctor," Christiana said. "We've got to bend your cock down as far as possible. If we don't the sperm may splash up out of the beaker and hit us."

"It hurts like hell!"

Christiana told Sheila to lessen her grip on his cock so that they had a bit more room to maneuver. But it was still a tricky business considering both the size of his prick and the angle with which the beaker was positioned.

"Is that any better, Dickey?" Sheila asked, her fist locked in tandem with Christiana's as they rapidly jerked him off.

"A little," he replied, gasping for air.

"Are you getting close?"

"Yes! I'm almost there...!"

With all the lube now coating his shaft it was impossible to judge his moment of eruption due to the fact that no one could see any sign of pre-cum. But when his oversized balls began to swell up and hug the base of his shaft, both women knew he was ready to blow his load.

Doctor LeClair was now standing behind the two nurses, supervising their every move. "Keep that beaker exactly where it is. And get as much of his sperm into is as you can."

The women in the audience were now standing in long rows on either side of Dickey, leaving the middle area of the room unoccupied just in case the two nurses failed in their duty. Estelle and a few of her friends stood only several feet away, laughing and cheering along with the rest of the highly excited crowd.

"This is fucking priceless!" she cried, watching the two doctors' furiously masturbate the humongous organ that was now on the verge of orgasm.

Suddenly, with the crowd frantically screaming for him to cum and with the unrelenting stroking of the two beautiful doctors, Dickey let out a howling scream as his body went rigid.

"Oh, shit!" he cried.

His massive shaft vibrated noticeably as the first wave of hot sperm shot up through his urethra and into the beaker, where the force and angel of trajectory was so powerful that Annie and Ginny had a difficult time keeping the beaker in position, allowing the stream of cum to hit the bottom of the beaker full speed, resulting in a boomerang effect that sent most of the ejaculate flying back out of the beaker and into the air, splashing into both nurses' faces before it found its mark in Dr. LeClair's brunette mane.

The audience went completely wild as the two nurses flinched under the assault, trying valiantly to keep the beaker in position as the huge load of white spunk dripped off their faces.

"Christiana!" Dr. LeClair exclaimed.

"I know! I know!" Christiana replied, forcing his cock ever downward in an attempt to trap the sperm inside the beaker.

Once again, his prick erupted, this time sending a torrent of white seed straight into the tube where it first splashed against the side of the cylinder before settling at the bottom. Dickey cried out in pain at having his prick forced into such an awkward position, but there was nothing he could do about it except to endure it. Rope after rope of his pecker cream shot into the beaker as the crowd cheered and laughed.

"It's like milking a fucking cow!" Sheila exclaimed.

Jill and her friends stood off to one side watching with great amusement as Dickey's balls continued to unload their full supply of jizz into the tube. Within minutes the beaker was almost half full and Christiana told the nurses to take it away.

"But he'll shoot all over the floor!" Annie said.

"He's almost done anyway," Christiana replied. "Stick the beaker in the cryo chamber."

"Do as she says," Dr. LeClair told the girls.

No sooner had the nurses removed the beaker than Dickey's prick shot out a powerful string of high-spurting ball cream that flew halfway across the room, with portions of it striking a potted spider plant on top of a medical supply cabinet that stood by the door.

"Good shot pecker head!" Ivy cried.

Christiana's hand was now dripping with sperm, and Sheila wasn't faring much better. Yet they continued to diligently jerk him off, forcing load after load of spunk to splash onto the floor in front of the cheering women. And then, just as abruptly as it had begun, his cock shot out a half dozen weak loads and then stopped spurting. The audience gave the two doctors a hearty round of applause.

"Wow!" Melody exclaimed. "That was a lot of cum!"

"It certainly was!" Stacey agreed, observing the pool of jizz at her feet.

"Well, I'm just glad we finally got a decent sample," Dr. LeClair said.

At that moment both Annie and Ginny walked back toward the platform, having deposited the sperm sample in the cryo chamber.

"The sample had been labeled and placed in cryo," Ginny said to Dr. LeClair as she and Annie gingerly sidestepped the puddle of cum.

"Thank you," Dr. LeClair replied. "You both did a very good job of containment."

"I think you have enough sperm to last you awhile," Christiana said to Dr. LeClair. "However, we still need to continue milking him."

Doctor LeClair gave her an incredulous look. "Are you telling me we're not through with him?"

"Far from it. He's still in the replicating phase."

Dickey who was still breathing hard from his arduous orgasm, moaned aloud. "Your drug is going to be the death of me!" he said to Christiana.

"You're not going to die, Dr. Hatfield," she said, wiping her hands of his sperm. "In fact, we're almost done. I think one more session should completely drain your balls of the last of your sperm."

"Wonderful!" he sneered. "Will somebody please give me some water!"

Ginny gave him some water to drink and then Dr. LeClair, seeing that his body was beginning to tire from being in one position for so long, had Melody and the two nurses remove his restraints and place him on a gurney with his arms still held fast in the straightjacket. The gurney was then elevated to a forty-five-degree angle and placed in the center of the platform so that the doctors, nurses, and attendees could observe him from both sides of the room. Dickey was so weakened from his ordeal that he could barely offer a word of protest.

"You still have quite a bit of sperm inside you, Dickey," Dr. LeClair said. "I'm afraid we'll have to masturbate you one final time."

"No, not again," he replied feebly. "I don't want to cum anymore."

"It doesn't matter what you want, Dickey," Estelle said as she hovered over him. "So just shut up and let them drain those ridiculous balls of yours!"

She emphasized her meaning by tugging viciously on his scrotum, causing him to cry out in pain.

"You sadistic bitch!" he screamed. "Doctor LeClair! Tell her to stop!"

"That's quite enough, Estelle," Dr. LeClair said. "He's suffered enough abuse as it is."

"Are you really feeling pity for this asshole, doctor?" she asked.

"Let me ask you this: must you be so cruel?"

"It's what he deserves," she replied tersely.

"I'm in charge here and I'll decide what he deserves," the doctor said with a stern look.

"Oh, all right, Fallon! Have it your way. But just remember who's funding this operation."

"I'm sure you'll never let me forget."

"That's telling her, doctor!" Dickey said to Dr. LeClair, happy that someone was finally standing up for him.

"You be quiet, Dickey," Dr. LeClair replied. "You're still not off the hook."

"You're going to fire me, aren't you? You're going to let this Rubinstein broad destroy my career."

"Any damage to your career was done by you when you broke hospital rules."

"I told you what happened. I had a few drinks and then all that pressure of having to perform in front of you and all those women. It was more than I could handle. I lost it."

"Yes, you did! Not only did you behave disgracefully, you shamed me and your colleagues as well. Your actions displayed a complete breach of ethics."

"I know! I acted like a damn fool! But I wasn't on duty. You can't nail me for that."

"You're still an employee of Brigham Women's. And these acts were committed on hospital property."

"I don't know why you're having this conversation with him, Fallon," Estelle said. "He's guilty as sin and his punishment is well deserved."

"No argument there," the doctor agreed.

"But I was drunk!" he insisted. "Maybe not stone-faced drunk, but I was drunk just the same."

"That is true," Christiana said to Dr. LeClair. "That could be considered a mitigating factor."

"You're not taking his side are you, Dr. Swensen?" Jill asked.

"No. I'm just stating a fact," Christiana replied. "Being under the influence of any drug, be it alcohol or even EJAX-472, will cause a person to act in ways contrary to their normal behavior. It seemed quite obvious to me that Dr. Hatfield was indeed drunk when he acted violently toward you and the other women. His rude behavior was inconsistent with his previous actions and therefore we must conclude that his mental perceptions were compromised."

Dickey looked up at Christiana and smiled. "Thank you for believing me."

"As I said, doctor, it was quite apparent that you were inebriated. I'm willing to admit that much."

"But he punched me in the face!" Ivy declared. "See this bruise under my right eye? That's where he hit me!"

He moaned. "I didn't mean to hit you! I was off my rocker!"

"Some people act nasty when they get drunk and some people don't," Christiana told the woman. "Doctor Hatfield got nasty. I'm not excusing his behavior. I'm only stating the obvious. It's up to Dr. LeClair and the hospital board how to judge his actions."

"Well, I can tell you that I'm going to have a hell of a lot to say about it!" Estelle said. "And it isn't going to be good news for him."

Several other women agreed.

"I'm going to file a complaint!" said one.

"I am!" said another.

"I think a lot of people are going to bring charges against him!" Belle exclaimed. "I mean, the guy's supposed to a doctor for Christ's sake! What kind of a doctor goes around hitting women?"

In short order the conversation began to take on a life of its own, with accusations and condemnations being hurled at Dickey from every direction. Doctor LeClair and Sheila tried to quell the disturbance but the women kept arguing amongst themselves and pointing threatening fingers at him until the noise became deafening.

"That's enough!" Christiana exclaimed in a stentorian voice.

Her sudden outburst brought complete silence throughout the room, and even Estelle, for all her bravado, seemed afraid to say another word.

"Listen to me," she continued. "All of you. I think we all understand that Dr. Hatfield must face charges for what he's done. No question about it. He was also drunk when he committed those acts. And as we all know, when people get drunk, they often say and do stupid things. I'm not apologizing for his behavior. All I'm trying to say is that depriving him of his medical license may not be the way to go."

"What do you suggest, Christiana?" Sheila asked. "A slap on the wrist?"

"No. All I'm saying is that there are other ways to punish him."

"Like what?"

"Yeah." Dickey asked in a shaky voice. "Like what?"

"I have a few ideas. But this is not the time and place to discuss them. We need to get him milked now." She took his cock in her hand and with the other hand felt the underside of his scrotum. "There is still a lot of semen in these testicles."

"I can feel it, doctor," he said to her. "My genitals are starting to tingle again."

"I can tell," she smiled, as she moved her fingers all over his sac. "It's time we emptied you completely."

"I'd like to jerk him off!" Melody said to Dr. LeClair.

"You, Melody?" Dr. LeClair replied somewhat astonished. "I thought you had a boyfriend?"

"She does," Dickey said. He looked at his friend. "Why, Melody? I thought you pretty much walked the straight and narrow."

"Well, everybody else seems to enjoy doing it, why not me?"

"Are you sure?" Dr. LeClair asked.

"My boyfriend will never know. And it's just a handjob. It's not like we're having sex or anything."

"Well far be it from me to stop you. He's all yours."

Dickey was both surprised and excited to see his friend and colleague apply a thick coat of lube to her hands before taking his sixteen-inch pecker in her hand. She started off slowly, enjoying the tactile sensation of his firm, silky soft flesh.

"You're good at this," Ivy said to her. "Nice technique."

"I've had a lot of practice," Melody replied, teasing his frenulum with her index finger before firmly grasping the giant slab of meat in her fist.

Dickey closed his eyes and moaned softly. "That's nice!"

"I can tell you want to cum really badly, Dickey," she said, masturbating him more quickly now. "It must be really hard for you hold all that cum in there."

"He's not going to hold it for long," Jill said, watching Melody's hand fly up and down the massive prick.

Dickey looked around the room and noticed that all the women had concentrated in two separate groups of equal size on both sides of the platform. They watched Melody assiduously apply herself to bringing him off, using varied hand positions to aid her in that effort. At one point she invited the two young nurses to help masturbate him, and Annie and Ginny gladly obliged, standing next to Dickey with their hands now full of lube, teasing and jerking his hard shaft in unison with Melody.

"This is really fun!" Annie exclaimed, as her hand joined Ginny's at the base of his shaft.

"It's so hard and so soft at the same time!" Ginny giggled. "I can't wait to see what happens."

"He's going to shoot a fucking cum fountain," Sheila laughed. "The final stages of the drug's influence always seem to be the most intense."

He longed to be able to touch his cock; to actually know what it felt like to be the owner of such an incredible penis. But all he could do was lie there and watch as the three women fondled, teased, and stroked his monster cock, which was now beginning to leak a steady stream of pre-cum.

"It won't be long now," Christiana said to the audience. "He's entering the final phase of the process."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Estelle asked.

"It means that there's going to be a hell of a lot of cum flying around here in a few minutes or so."

"More than what we've already seen?"

"A lot more. So be prepared."

Dickey groaned when he heard this. "I'm not going to have a fucking heart attack am I doctor?" he asked Christiana as he felt the semen churn in his balls.

"No, Dr. Hatfield. No one has ever died from a heart attack when taking EJAX. And you're in exceptionally good health so I wouldn't worry."

He seemed to relax a little bit at this news. "I don't think I'm going to last much longer."

"I can see that. Just keep breathing normally. And don't be frightened by all the sperm you see shooting out of your penis. It may take up to five minutes to completely empty your testes."

"Five minutes?" Dr. LeClair asked as if she didn't believe her. "That long?"

"This new version of EJAX is extremely robust, Fallon. And I mean robust!"

His cock was now standing as stiff and straight as it would ever be; a towering mass of muscle engorged with blood; preparing to spit out its enormous reservoir of spunk. It glistened in the harsh glare of the fluorescent lighting; its crown now a ruddy purple color; a bulbous mushroom sitting atop a long, greasy pole.

The women in the audience drew as close as they could to watch the three women masturbate him, laughing and encouraging them with all kinds of filthy talk to make them work as hard as they could to provoke his orgasm.

"We want you to go out with a big bang!" Belle said to him. "A really big finish!"

"Make that fucking cock cum!" another woman shouted.

"I want to see that thing shoot!" said another.

Pretty soon the entire audience was shouting and screaming, hurling all manner of vile epithets at Dickey as he neared orgasm.

"Come on you fucking bastard!" Estelle cried. "Shoot that fucking jizz!"

"Let's see it!" Stacey exclaimed. "Show us what you've got!"

It was too much for him to bear. Humiliated beyond belief and powerless to prevent his orgasm, he screamed aloud as he was gripped by the uncontrollable need to ejaculate.

"I'm gonna cum!" he cried.

The three pairs of hands were now locked together in unison, jerking his rod with firm, rapid strokes.

"Yes!" the crowd exclaimed. "Give us your cum!"

On the upward stroke his prick twitched and convulsed, sending out an intense spray of white paste high up into the air. It flew easily across the room and straight out the open door over forty feet away, colliding momentarily with the doorjamb on its way out.

"Mother fucker!" Eloise screeched. "No fucking way!"

The powerful blast took everyone by surprise. Even Christiana and Sheila, who had been witness to countless scenes of men shooting out massive wads of sperm far distances, looked at each other and laughed.

"Now that's a first!" Sheila remarked.

Melody, Annie, and Ginny were just as amazed as everyone else, but their shock at seeing his first load travel so far did nothing to deter them from continuing to milk his cock as hard and fast as they could.

"That's it!" Christiana said to them. "Keep going. Force it out of him!"

Annie laughed as she kept jerking his dick. "It's almost as if it's alive!" she told the doctor.

"I think it is alive!" Ginny said. "It's like it has a mind of its own!"

"Just keep masturbating him. You're all doing a great job. You too, Melody!"

"Thanks," Melody replied. "Just have those towels ready!"

Dickey screamed and thrust his hips up violently. "Oh, God!" he cried.

A thick wad of spunk erupted from his convulsing balls and out through the tip of his cock, shooting out across the room and straight into the wall painting he had so unceremoniously lacquered only a short time before. The long trail of sperm impacted directly on the face of the portrait and then cascaded down onto the wooden frame before collecting in a pool on the floor. The crowd went berserk.

"You did it again you son of a bitch!" Estelle exclaimed. "Right in the eye!"

Again, his dick erupted. This time the monstrous volley of ejaculate splashed into a wall chart in the back of the room, creating a white trail against the black background of the chart.

1...345678