All Comments on 'The Spinster Librarian'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
I like it

Waiting for more, much more

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFover 3 years ago
It’s a fantasy

I’m looking forward to reading what happens next. And I hope when he finally leaves, whether it’s walking home or auctioned off to one of the guests, that it will be without apron.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFover 3 years ago
It’s a fantasy

I’m looking forward to reading more. Who’s at the door? I just hope that when David goes home, whether he walks home or with one of the guests, it’s without the apron.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Abuse comes in all sizes and all ages. There are dirty old women who are just as bad or worse than dirty old men. They are all a little too happy to cause humiliation. I think the guy should have left when he realized the deal was off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't get enough!

I just read your other stories and I really enjoy how "well-endowed" your characters are. I am hoping that doorbell means that more women are going to see him naked. I can't enough of his embarrassment.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 3 years ago
Students can be cute

I teach students this lad's age. As an older single woman I never tire of a new year of fresh young meat starting at the college.in the Fall. I would like to hear who is at the door and what they would like to do to him......

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the humiliation

Hope that he finally gets to see what it feels like when he thinks about women at his age. I am sure he views girls that would fall in love with him since he calls himself cute or handsome. In the end, the women will be discreet and simply forget what happened and enjoy the humiliation that they gave the young man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous